" nice boots, Officer!" ( boots stealing, of course)

esercito sconfitto

" nice boots, Officer!" ( boots stealing, of course)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e5db/f/20 ... cpq0v9.jpg

"Nice boots, Officer..."

Rhonda smirked, knowing all too well that her patent leather police boots were low on the bikers priority list if her current hand movements were anything to go by. Biting her lip, Rhonda unholstered her baton and raised it high, propping up the biker's chin.

Neither were too perturbed by each others gestures.

"Run that hand of yours any further up my leg, and you'll be facing a misdemeanor." Rhonda smirked, making no attempt to hide her mirthful blush. The biker responded with tilt of her head and a quick tug on Rhonda's boot while the Biker's friend continued to admire Rhonda's essential's with her weathered gloves.

"What's another misdemeanor to me, officer? Another night in the slammer is worth all the money in the world if it means I can continue admiring your strapping uniform." The biker placed her buckled boot over Rhonda's foot, pressing the patent leather into the muck. Rhonda winced, doing little to hide her pleasure as the biker's proceeded to grope her breeches despite the dull pain emanating from her warm toes. "It's not often we come across a lady in uniform with such stunning features." Rhonda placed her gloved hand over her gun, her blush growing as much as her seductive smirk.

"Continue, and I'll need to call for backup..." Rhonda cooed, silent heaving as her neck was pecked playfully. Her playful threat was met with a soft giggle as her boot and uniform was tugged once more, resulting in her shirt popping a button.

"The more the merrier... I doubt none of the other ladies in blue are as beautiful as you." The biker giggled, pushing her chin against the baton as her partner closed in.

Rhonda closed her eyes, enjoying the attention she was receiving after such a long day on her mount. She was more then happy to return the favor. She had another 4 hours left on her shift, she could use another stress-relieving break...

https://pre00.deviantart.net/0ad6/th/pr ... cq24vk.jpg

( Author's note) Thanks for the boots!

Follow up for esercitosconfitto so he finally gets some girl who's boots been stolen

Return to “Novax-da”