Chun Li Defeated

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Chun Li Defeated

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I just noticed this picture and had to comment.
I was never a video game nut, but I always thought Chun Li was a total Doll.
I've expressed before my fondness for Asian Women and I remember reading the Street Fighter comics from Malibu in the 90's, back when I worked at my friends comic book store and I had the Chun Li action figure from 1993 that was part of the GI Joe/Street Fighter crossover Toy Line.
Then I thought the actress Ming-Na Wen was a knockout playing the character in the 1994 Street Fighter Film. She was a total Hottie in that costume. She even made the outfit authentic with the Tights.
Long story even longer: I secretly always wanted to see the tough and heroic character stripped and replaced.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

I remember my 13 year old self seeing the Streetfighter movie in 1994 ....and yes .... Ming-Na Wen was on my mind for some considerable time after that.

I was huge on Streetfighter 2 in the early 90s....and Chun Li was a huge video game character crush of mine. I hate that in later games they made her legs so overly muscular.
RedDumpster

Post by RedDumpster »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:29 pm I just noticed this picture and had to comment.
I was never a video game nut, but I always thought Chun Li was a total Doll.
I've expressed before my fondness for Asian Women and I remember reading the Street Fighter comics from Malibu in the 90's, back when I worked at my friends comic book store and I had the Chun Li action figure from 1993 that was part of the GI Joe/Street Fighter crossover Toy Line.
Then I thought the actress Ming-Na Wen was a knockout playing the character in the 1994 Street Fighter Film. She was a total Hottie in that costume. She even made the outfit authentic with the Tights.
Long story even longer: I secretly always wanted to see the tough and heroic character stripped and replaced.
Same sentiments with the TL:DR
Of course, I think I coulda done better ^^;

Return to “REDdumpster”