The Bodyhunter's Game

esercito sconfitto

The Bodyhunter's Game

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://img00.deviantart.net/b295/i/201 ... 981oon.png

Samus crept slowly as she held the door, taking a glimpse of her surroundings both in and outside her destination. The Smash Brothers mansion was completely empty, to the extent of her knowledge,of course. This would be the only time she'd get a chance to try any of the beautiful Princess Peach's outfits, a guilty desire of hers ever since the perky blonde joined the ranks of the roster. She can't remember why exactly; she only recalls the gracefulness she displayed while fighting as the thing that caught her interest. She got lost in her thoughts as she walked to Peach's wardrobe

"Samus?!" A soft voice gasped. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around in the slowest pace imaginable." I thought you left as well,"
Peach continued,"what are you doing here exactly?" The bounty hunter looked at her quite sternly, almost as if she herself was about to be in trouble."Well you see Peach..." Samus responded, taking slow,lascivious,halted steps towards her, "I was wondering if I could...you know,try one of your outfits." Both of them were standing in front of each other; Samus's taller and more athletic figure dwarfed Peach's petite frame, almost as if trying to strike fear into her. She didn't fall for it and pouted at the intruder."Oh please,like I'd give you permission to do such thing!" The Princess scoffed,trying to keep herself from laughing.Samus lunged and pinned her down."I wasn't asking for permission, your majesty!" Princess Peach struggled as much as she could,proving she was a handful for Samus, even in such an event. Samus threw a solid blow to the princess, knocking her out cold; She knew this was a probable outcome, so she had back-up plan.

She lifted the unconscious woman's body and left her on top of the bed; She took deep breathes and moaned, she was out all right...but not for long.She headed swiftly out of the princess's room and back to her's, deciding to pick up some things before returning. She decided to undress first, down to a comfortable set of lingerie, and picked up the contents she needed: a long cloth rag, several lengths of rope, and two small devices. She made it back to the other room and locked the door; she was about to start a little game of hers.She proceeded to undress the unconscious Peach, a quite lengthy process, despite the easy nature of it. Samus glimpsed at the princess, down to her elegant pink bra and panties, before pulling the rope and beginning to tie her. The rope was quite a marvel; It was created with capture in it's design, each fiber of it becoming tighter and tenser when it got tugged. It could resist things most of Samus's strongest tools could not. Peach was in a hogtie position, with her wrists and ankles coiled with the super-rope. Samus the took two small devices, and left one on a nearby dresser.The other, however, was inserted between the princess's legs. She didn't find it would affect her captive later, so she pushed in a bit further,making her release an unconscious gasp. Samus just smiled; the technology the Federation let her tinker with and she never had to report much of it.

She noticed her captive began to be more restless, and decided she might as well begin what she started. She fixed each of the princess's clothing apart, picking each one at a time as she dressed: her gown, arm-length gloves, stockings, and her pumps. She finished her imitation look; not exactly comfortable, but she looked drop-dead gorgeous."ooohh..my head.." a voice whimpered; It was Princess Peach. She began to squirm from what seemed to be a bad headache, her vision being a bit blurry as they adjusted back to her sight. She recoiled immediately. In front of her was what she believed to be her, at least for a second, before she noticed the woman's frame and hair did not match hers...nor did the smug,almost sinister smile from that face.She tried fixing her posture, but ended up wobbling back in the sheets. "Wha-what is the meaning of this," she exclaimed "untie me right NOW!" Her double did not seem to care, but stepped closer towards her, making her inch back in fear."I don't think you have any right to say anything." Samus responded, pushing a rag across Peach's mouth and across her face, before tying it behind her head. This threw the princess into a mad frenzy; she squirmed and struggled, unknowingly tightening her binds more and more each time. Samus let out a sarcastic laugh before taking a seat at the edge of the bed, next to the frightened Peach. She revealed a small remote-like device and began to fidget with it. Peach stopped, she felt something buzz effortlessly..she began to flail! Samus just smiled, "Well Peach, looks like we have day all to ourselves then!". Fear sank into Peach's eyes as she nearly reached her limit, knowing very little of the Bounty hunter's goal.

phew...last time I write like this, probably should let others write for me or something. I had this piece in sta.sh for like a year or more, and since I had no skill to write, I took my sweet ass time for it. Still looks like a first draft though.

And the piece had (lighting) variants, but not story alternates...because time and creativity.
Beri25

Re: The Bodyhunter's Game

Post by Beri25 »

Very nice. I like it

Return to “REDdumpster”