Concept beta

soundman

Concept beta

Post by soundman »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jfmGhC ... sp=sharing
As you can see, it's still not a complete game, but I tried to implement as many elements as possible. The current version is just a test to see if your computers work properly (I know a lot of people still use older computers) and to get feedback on the implementation. There may still be some Chinese left, but it won't stop you from playing the game.
Blue-Cynthia

Re: Concept beta

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

The application refuses to open. I am using an up to date and newer computer as well.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

That's a promising debut. Bonus point for using a map of Desperados III ;) . I'm able to run it more or less on my computer and I was able to finish the demo, but there seems to be invisible walls in some parts of the map that I had to walk around.

The models of the characters are nice. Quick question: Do you intend to add a feature to bind and gag the unconscious women after their clothes have been stolen?
soundman

Post by soundman »

rufusluciusivan wrote:That's a promising debut. Bonus point for using a map of Desperados III ;) . I'm able to run it more or less on my computer and I was able to finish the demo, but there seems to be invisible walls in some parts of the map that I had to walk around.

The models of the characters are nice. Quick question: Do you intend to add a feature to bind and gag the unconscious women after their clothes have been stolen?
For the individual production group, each additional action material takes a lot of time to produce, and I can't control the character animation very well. After all, I'm not a professional game maker yet, so maybe I should try Unreal Engine 4 next time.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Blue-Cynthia wrote:The application refuses to open. I am using an up to date and newer computer as well.
That's real truth, I believe that by release the game will work as it should, otherwise if it opens and closes for many now, it's scary to think about what will happen next ... :!:
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

and I can't control the character animation very well
I have zero knowledge about how programming a game works, so I apologize in advance if I say something wrong, but is it possible to bypass this problem by using pictures? A bit like with the knock out: not show the entire animation, just a picture, then the model of the character already tied up.
thedude31

Post by thedude31 »

i want to check this out, but it opens and immediately closes, i dont understand why
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

thedude31 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:15 pm i want to check this out, but it opens and immediately closes, i dont understand why
Yep, that's very sad...

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”