New story-game

FemaleSpy

New story-game

Post by FemaleSpy »

That's new story, but how download... the big question remains
Trackman281

Re: New story-game

Post by Trackman281 »

Wait, his game is actually fully released now? Are we allowed to upload gameplay because if so, could someone post some campaign missions or something here as I've ways being curious and interested in soundmans game. I know members here have had the privilege to see it and play it but I was always on the side that it never worked for haha. :)
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I don't even know what's going on.
soundman

Post by soundman »

In fact, you can download it by scanning the qr code on my picture... This is just for China, and anyway I have to upload to GOOGLE hard drive or MEGA which is a tragedy in terms of speed, over 100MB usually takes me hours. Most importantly, it was in Chinese and I didn't have enough time to translate it into English.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:In fact, you can download it by scanning the qr code on my picture... This is just for China, and anyway I have to upload to GOOGLE hard drive or MEGA which is a tragedy in terms of speed, over 100MB usually takes me hours. Most importantly, it was in Chinese and I didn't have enough time to translate it into English.
We and I especially would like to see this game from you here, you already made a game in Chinese - Hitman For Mac, forgot? It was a short mission with one disguise - a nurse, after the disguise was the end of the map. Therefore, we can calmly and play Chinese in order to see this game from you!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

QR does not work, for whom does it work?

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”