FemaleSpy

Re: Escape Halloween

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/qfqlhebf ... loween.rar

A late Halloween present

1. Open the Rar file
2. Click escape-en.exe to run the game
3. Have fun
Oh this you game, oh yeah, we wery waitng this!
Alaskan01

Post by Alaskan01 »

I love it <3
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Guys, can someone record video of the gameplay, otherwise I’m currently in a place where I don’t have access to computers, and I just have a smartphone, I will be very grateful for your efforts! :roll: :?:
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Hi SOUND MAN,

Great game you got there!!

I love it really much, this game also game me this idea that I would love to work with you in a similar one. I can provide my works and you can use your programming skills. I also hope that we can work on a script this time too. I feel myself really bad at writing a script.

So what do you think about this? please let me know.

Thanks.
soundman

Post by soundman »

cuccut59579 wrote:Hi SOUND MAN,

I love it really much, this game also game me this idea that I would love to work with you in a similar one. I can provide my works and you can use your programming skills. I also hope that we can work on a script this time too. I feel myself really bad at writing a script.

Thanks.
The only thing that really gets in the way is language, you know, I'm not a resident of an english-speaking country. But I really need a screenwriter. I think my thinking has entered a bottleneck period. An interesting story will make me full of creative passion again.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:
cuccut59579 wrote:Hi SOUND MAN,

Thanks.
The only thing that really gets in the way is language, you know, I'm not a resident of an english-speaking country. But I really need a screenwriter. I think my thinking has entered a bottleneck period. An interesting story will make me full of creative passion again.
You had excellent work before, you are one of my favorite artists here and on Pixiv. I believe that you will be inspired again and create many more creative masterpieces! :!: :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

An excellent game, but I still did not understand where you can use the syringe in the gameplay, I used chloroform and the rope, but I did not understand about the syringe, so who can help how to use it? I would be grateful for your help) :D ;)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

FemaleSpy wrote:An excellent game, but I still did not understand where you can use the syringe in the gameplay, I used chloroform and the rope, but I did not understand about the syringe, so who can help how to use it? I would be grateful for your help) :D ;)
Maybe it's because of the scene, when you, disguised as a hotel worker, refuse to help a girl in a sorceress/witch costume and go into the corridor, during which the whole game freezes? :?: ;)

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”