Escape Halloween

soundman

Re: Escape Halloween

Post by soundman »

FemaleSpy wrote:
FemaleSpy wrote:An excellent game, but I still did not understand where you can use the syringe in the gameplay, I used chloroform and the rope, but I did not understand about the syringe, so who can help how to use it? I would be grateful for your help) :D ;)
Maybe it's because of the scene, when you, disguised as a hotel worker, refuse to help a girl in a sorceress/witch costume and go into the corridor, during which the whole game freezes? :?: ;)
This is what bothers me, as it seems that because of the country and language of the users, the software (which is made in Japan) always has some strange problems, and I am very miserable about it
FemaleSpy

Re: Escape Halloween

Post by FemaleSpy »

soundman wrote:
FemaleSpy wrote:
FemaleSpy wrote:An excellent game, but I still did not understand where you can use the syringe in the gameplay, I used chloroform and the rope, but I did not understand about the syringe, so who can help how to use it? I would be grateful for your help) :D ;)
Maybe it's because of the scene, when you, disguised as a hotel worker, refuse to help a girl in a sorceress/witch costume and go into the corridor, during which the whole game freezes? :?: ;)
This is what bothers me, as it seems that because of the country and language of the users, the software (which is made in Japan) always has some strange problems, and I am very miserable about it
It's okay, you draw wonderful stories of disguise/replacement, and when it comes to games - it's generally up to the art, mistakes only make you stronger, we look forward to your new story on Pixiv, as well as a wonderful game, in the beta of which we, alas, could not play, well nothing, good luck, health, inspiration, and if we need support, we will definitely support our colleague and friend, good luck, bro! ) :!: :D ;)

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”