Masquerade Mischief

FemaleSpy

Re: Masquerade Mischief

Post by FemaleSpy »

Blue-Cynthia wrote:
esercito sconfitto wrote:well FemaleSpy and Blue-Cynthia, it's possible that there are stories I didn't post in mediafire so far, but finding which ones is complicated, a time-consuming nightmare :shock:

Trackman281, please don't get me wrong, I love all the writers and contributors here at the board. Just to mention Hopplewite, I start each daily 'tour' at Deviantart from his account, it's the most authoritative Deviantart page about our genre ( alas he wrote only one story and it seems it was the only one I didn't save in my folders... :x ) and all the other writers and artists...I read and save all their tales

but Dave Dorc was different . He was a serial killer... 8-) .And also a Historian. Please somebody bring him back to me...
If you want, you could zip the folder over to me and I could take a look through it for stories that aren’t posted here yet.
I agree with you, we need new stories that we have been looking forward to for a very long time
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Great and long story, real masterpiece!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Blue-Cynthia wrote:I checked around the board to see if this was posted here and it does not seem to be.

It's this story here - viewtopic.php?f=156&t=958&p=1188&hilit=masquerade#p1188 but in poser form. I cannot remember who made it as I downloaded it 2014-2016 but I have the feeling it's a Sound Man work.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yqs2smf3o ... r.zip/file

I wondering if Lesther could recreate this too with the poser program they use, just to get a new take on it.
Good story, you don't save other great masterpieces? (

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”