Masquerade Mischief

Blue-Cynthia

Masquerade Mischief

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

I checked around the board to see if this was posted here and it does not seem to be.

It's this story here - viewtopic.php?f=156&t=958&p=1188&hilit=masquerade#p1188 but in poser form. I cannot remember who made it as I downloaded it 2014-2016 but I have the feeling it's a Sound Man work.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yqs2smf3o ... r.zip/file

I wondering if Lesther could recreate this too with the poser program they use, just to get a new take on it.
FemaleSpy

Re: Masquerade Mischief

Post by FemaleSpy »

Very interesting story,Esercito, what's you say, you communicate with Lesther or Soundman?
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Blue-Cynthia, I took the liberty off moving the topic at its proper room, the " Poser Stories by Sound Man"

indeeed, it's a story by Sound Man; a precise illustration of the "almost perfect" tale by Kernowek; in my gigantic USB folder this poser story is filed under the title "SOUND MAN's Jewellery Thief". That's why it escaped my watch so far ( I have searched my files for years looking for this poser story)
Ah, the "old" board; there were the days-I even remember when Kernowek spotted the similarities and the answer of SOUND MAN

the story by Kernowek is one of the most brilliant examples of the USB literature. The story in itself is a sort of short encyclopedia of the 'infiltration' scenario
I miss Kernowek :(

but I miss Dave Dorc more than any other writer ( sobbing) :cry:
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

esercito sconfitto wrote:Blue-Cynthia, I took the liberty off moving the topic at its proper room, the " Poser Stories by Sound Man"

indeeed, it's a story by Sound Man; a precise illustration of the "almost perfect" tale by Kernowek; in my gigantic USB folder this poser story is filed under the title "SOUND MAN's Jewellery Thief". That's why it escaped my watch so far ( I have searched my files for years looking for this poser story)
Ah, the "old" board; there were the days-I even remember when Kernowek spotted the similarities and the answer of SOUND MAN

the story by Kernowek is one of the most brilliant examples of the USB literature. The story in itself is a sort of short encyclopedia of the 'infiltration' scenario

You have this story, very interesting!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Esercitto there are loads of our old members whom were really great writers / artists or just clip makers such as Vikings2win247, Hopplewite and bobwood8 just to name a few. :? But of course I'm pleased to see Darth, Slain and FMI are still creating stories and pictures. :D
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

esercito sconfitto wrote:Blue-Cynthia, I took the liberty off moving the topic at its proper room, the " Poser Stories by Sound Man"

Makes me wonder what other poser stories you have stored and hidden away in your folders that aren’t here :?:
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Esercito, please download this and other stories, we very wayting! ;)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

well FemaleSpy and Blue-Cynthia, it's possible that there are stories I didn't post in mediafire so far, but finding which ones is complicated, a time-consuming nightmare :shock:

Trackman281, please don't get me wrong, I love all the writers and contributors here at the board. Just to mention Hopplewite, I start each daily 'tour' at Deviantart from his account, it's the most authoritative Deviantart page about our genre ( alas he wrote only one story and it seems it was the only one I didn't save in my folders... :x ) and all the other writers and artists...I read and save all their tales

but Dave Dorc was different . He was a serial killer... 8-) .And also a Historian. Please somebody bring him back to me...
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Esercitto I just read back my post and it came out wrong haha. :lol: What I meant is that those were some of the artists I miss myself as I just really enjoyed their work but you are right we really do have some great USB talent here from artists to writers and scene producers. It's just a shame that all of us members both the old boards and the new couldn't be under one roof. 8-)
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

esercito sconfitto wrote:well FemaleSpy and Blue-Cynthia, it's possible that there are stories I didn't post in mediafire so far, but finding which ones is complicated, a time-consuming nightmare :shock:

Trackman281, please don't get me wrong, I love all the writers and contributors here at the board. Just to mention Hopplewite, I start each daily 'tour' at Deviantart from his account, it's the most authoritative Deviantart page about our genre ( alas he wrote only one story and it seems it was the only one I didn't save in my folders... :x ) and all the other writers and artists...I read and save all their tales

but Dave Dorc was different . He was a serial killer... 8-) .And also a Historian. Please somebody bring him back to me...
If you want, you could zip the folder over to me and I could take a look through it for stories that aren’t posted here yet.

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”