AFTERBURN- BATHROOM AMBUSH

darth chlorophorm 2

AFTERBURN- BATHROOM AMBUSH

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

HERE'S A SINGLE PAGE I DID. YOU THINK UP THE STORY.
I ALSO POSTED THIS TO MY DEVIANTART PAGE. http://darthchlorophorm.deviantart.com/ ... -687433449
Here's a small update for this picture.
I added a short story to go along with this picture.
Read it, hope yous like it.
Afterburn snuck into the women's bathroom, looking under the stall doors, checking to see if there was any one using them.
She spots a pair of feet under a door, as hands reach down grabbing the panties around the ankles, pulling them up.
"Perfect!" Afterburn thought to herself. "I'll jump this bitch while she's at her most vulnerable and drug her".
She reached into a pouch on her belt, pulling out a chloroform soaked dust mask.
As the female trooper opens the stall door, Afterburn forces the mask over her nose and mouth, pressing hard.
"MMMMPPPPHHHH!"
"Surprise, honey!" Afterburn says, pushing the woman back and forcing her back down on to the toilet.
She squirms. Kicking and struggling.
"Breathe it in, girlie and everything's going to be alright".
After a few seconds more, the beautiful, female trooper, stops moving, succumbing to the fumes of the powerful chloroform.
"Sorry, sister...I need this uniform much more than you do".
Within minutes, Afterburn is now dressed in the woman's uniform.
The real trooper is slumped on the toilet, unconscious, chloroform mask fixed over her faced. She's only dressed in her white bra with flower print. White cotton panties and white sweat socks.
She lets out a slight, low moan. With her eyes barely opened and crossed, she struggles to fight the drug to stay conscious.
"Sweet dreams, bimbo. Isn't it fun sleeping in you panties? Yeah...I thought so".
Afterburn leaves her to continue her mission.

Return to “"CAMPY COMICS"!”