Continued back masterwork

FemaleSpy

Continued back masterwork

Post by FemaleSpy »

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/79945476 - Great, but just one nude scene, that's doesn't look like him... :D :roll:
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Continued back masterwork

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Excellent story! So many uniform/clothes steals.
I like how the main character cold cocks the dancer, knocking her out, dragging her away and leaving her asleep, totally nude. Quality stuff!
Thanks for the heads up on this, Femalespy.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote:Excellent story! So many uniform/clothes steals.
I like how the main character cold cocks the dancer, knocking her out, dragging her away and leaving her asleep, totally nude. Quality stuff!
Thanks for the heads up on this, Femalespy.
In fact, there should be more nudity, according to the logic of things, because the patient in the hospital who escaped from prison absolutely needs clothes, because he is completely naked (the pants of a prisoner girl are a fantasy that has a place to be), but he probably did not manage to make completely naked scenes because of the time. Notice how much time has passed since the past story, he was in a hurry this time, he has a story Alice - there is a completely naked patient of the hospital, who completely undressed the nurse, right up to her bare chest and ass.

Do not get me wrong, I’m happy with this format, when the stories are every month, but this story is not better than the previous ones, it’s just good, because he spent 2 whole months on the previous ones, spent as much as half a year on one, these are 200 pages of stories, Now he does not have enough time, so he began to try to publish stories more often, I approve!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Am I not right and incorrectly said ?? I think the exact opposite ...

Return to “Poser Stories by zxh197905”