Zulu Hour

themann56

Zulu Hour

Post by themann56 »

Episode 1

Three miles from the US Army's Sarah Hicks Hospital...

"Damn it I told you to watch your speed Number 6! Shit, shit!"

Six demurely replied as she produced a 9mm Glock "There won't be a problem for long Number 3, chillax bitch."

A very irritated Number 3 at this point exclaimed "And when they don't report back in then what!?"

"Just quit your bitching and follow my lead 3."

"Right to a federal pen."

Number 6 slowed their sedan and pulled onto the shoulder of the road.

From the rear passenger seat Number 12 said "Six, you know lethality was expressly forbidden on this mission don't you?"

Number 3 said "She does. She just has to be reminded on an hourly basis that's all."

Number 6 growled "Fuck you cunt!"

Number 7 said "Ladies whatever you plan on doing you had better make it fast the troopers are exiting their vehicle and they are bound to see we are all clad in black before they come up to your doors."

"Screw this!" And having uttered that, 6 put their sedan into reverse and stepped on the gas pedal just missing both male troopers who dove to the ground. The impact smashed the front of the trooper's car deploying their sedan's airbags. Before they deflated 6 had put it into drive and sped off down the road.

"God damnit 6 have you gone completely insane now what are we going to do?!" Six kept her eyes on the road and a few seconds later pulled off into a forest preserve lane.

She uttered "We will ditch the car around here and jack another one, voila bitches!"

"I hope you know that you will have made us late to the dance."

"Not if you light a fire under your fat ass bitch. Now cmon you guys, Jesus."

Number 3 added rather blithely to her cohorts that "Zulu hour is in 3 hours plus 13 minutes." Number 12 was the only one to respond to her obvious statement "We know 3."

The group were about to walk over a mound when they all saw flashing red lights and heard radio chatter. Everyone immediately knelt down and approached the rise. They saw two state police women talking to two female park rangers. "So there is a god in heaven said 6."

Number 3 said "And what do you think is going to happen when none of them reports in dumb ass."

Number 6 retorted "Well duh we take their asses with us and make them report in. A nine mm to the temple insures a high degree of compliance. What do you guys think? We hid the car pretty well but they will find it eventually, we have to be in place come Zulu." Numbers 7 and 12 nodded in agreement to the consternation of number 3.

Number 3 ordered "Three, you and 12 circle around and approach from the north, me and 7 will come up behind them." An irritated number 3 responded "Who the fuck put you in charge bitch?"

The short fused number 6 showing remarkable restraint asked "Oh I'm sorry Ms field marshal, do you have a better plan?" "As a matter of fact I do, we split up into ones and approach in all four directions and hit them all at once."

"That's the craziest shit you have ever come up with! They will have four guns to one from any direction we come at them. Listen up guys th..."

Number 6's rant was cut short by number 7 who said "Guys I think they are leaving."

Number 7 was exactly right, the two rangers and the two troopers had gotten back into their vehicles and drove away thus thwarting the plans of both of 3 and 6. For a moment 3 and 6 just glared at each other before number 7 said "This may have been a blessing in disguise, all four of them were armed and on the alert."

Number 12 said "Let's keep moving time is a wasting."

Number 6 said "Great, just fucking great we are in a forest preserve at night with no one else around and the clock is running!"

After walking several hundred feet number 7 said "Look up there." She was pointing to bright lights in the distance and she added "Where's there's light there's what we need."

All four hurriedly made for the lights hoping to acquire what they needed the most, a means of transportation. The lights where from a lot of vehicles and to boot a hillbilly titty bar.

"Any old port in a storm" said number 6. "That Suburban will do nicely" injected 12. "No, what if the owner comes out and reports it stolen and we could be right back getting pulled over again" said 3.

"She's right for once, we should grab the driver and the wheels" needled 6.

"Well we can't stay here all night waiting, you all know what happens if me miss Zulu" reminded 7. Everyone's attention then scanned the lot looking at each yard anxiously. A Prius drove around the lot trying to find a close space near the door. Inside were four college age girls all dressed in denim mini skirts and a size to small tees, their ensembles were completed by cowgirl boots. Luckily for the nefarious quartet, no space could be found near the door and the unsuspecting girls had to park in the rear.

"Where are yall coming from, a fucking ninja convention or something?" The other three girls already tipsy snickered. "Ill take the loud mouth" said 6 menacingly. Another girl jibbed in "Maybe their the brides of Bruce Lee." This elicited more snickering from the group. Seconds from being pounced upon number 12 halted the impending attack whispering eight of us in that Prius, really?" Number 3 then answered "The Prius has the most cargo area of any Toyota model 27 and a half cubic feet." Amazed number 7 said "How do you know that?" Number 3 mumbled I might own one." Number 3 had to rib her "And why doesn't that surprise me, why would you buy a clown car unless..." "Are you calling me a clown bitch?"

One of the girls said "We would love to stay and watch your cat fight but we have to do our shift and the boss can't abide tardiness so ta ta honeys.

Number 7 had moved into place to block their egress and said "Not so fast we are just getting acquainted dear, since we are brides you guys can be our bridesmaids."

Another dancer said "Listen you dykes, yall better stand away or you going to meet Clyde here." And upon saying that she reached into her hind pocket and produced a switchblade. Now it was the nefarious four's time to snicker.

"And what do you plan to do with that, after I stick it up your ass that is?" growled 6. Another dancer pulled out her pepper spray which also proved to be fruitless against the highly trained operatives. "You know they are going to be looking for a dark clad group we should change" opined 12. "But into what, our clothing change won't be until at the rallying point" asked a quizzical number 7. "Twelve you should have your eyes checked, cuz I see four outfits right at your feet" number 6 grinned. "I bet you would love to put on their whoring outfits cuz that's probably what you normally wear huh?" challenged 3. "What the fuck is your problem 3, daddy didn't fuck you enough when mom was away?" "Whoooaaa you two Zulu remember, does that ring a bell and the consequences of missing it? Let's just load them into our spacious newly acquired Prius and change in the preserve away from prying eyes" said 7 attempting to be a moderator. Cooler heads prevailed and off they drove with three dancers in the front trunk and one in the rear, all four angrily espousing epithets and yelling at the top of their voices.

A more cohesive and more professional team mingled about two miles from the military hospital at a prearranged mission rallying point...

A nurse dressed white recently dry cleaned scrubs sat expectantly smoking a cigarette gazing into her side view mirror of her Camry. From her seat she could feel a very slight sway originating form the trunk. One would have to press an ear directly onto the trunk where there could be heard muffled mewling and an occasional grunt and scream or two. Yes in there thoroughly gagged and bound was 23 year old Stacie Early a contracted nurse now working for the Sarah Hicks Hospital. Earlier she was accosted coming from her apartment garage, chloroformed and thrown unceremoniously into the trunk. She had regained consciousness just in time to feel herself being de-pantsed, those being the last piece of clothing she had on. Still very groggy she could offer no resistance to her being rolled over onto her stomach and having her wrists and ankles bound. At this point she was starting to moan and she had her mouth stuffed with a satin scarf and duct taped in place. There would be no hope of escape at this point. More duct tape starting at Stacie's shoulders then at her forearms at her waist and finishing with coils above and below her knees insured minimal movement vertically. To guarantee limited motion horizontally a classic hogtie was needed. Just before closing the trunk's lid number 16 gazed upon her handiwork. She mused briefly about the hazel-eyed caramel-skinned brunette who she assumed to be a 34C-26-36 with fear and angst in her eyes powerless to do anything about it. She thought about giving her hope of eventual release but no this was not part of her training. No there would be limited communication with the hostage.

Number 16's thoughts were interrupted by the oncoming headlights of a US Army MP Humvee. Not sure of its occupants, she grabbed her Glock and waited. The Humvee's bright lights limited her gaze as she could only make out two female MPs clad in the white bowler hat, green neck kerchief dark green blazer and matching knee length skirt. She could also make out the utility belt with the holster for a 9mm Beretta and a night stick on their opposite hips. Badges on their left chests corresponded with them being MPs. Number 16's anxiety eased when one of the two verbalized "Sixteen?"

Slightly irritated by the pair walking up to her while she was partially blinded she uttered "You two know how close you came to getting wasted?"

Number 8 replied calmly "Honey you need to cut down on the coffee and cigs. I see you got the nurse, any problems?"

"Zero. How about on your end?"

Number 20 injected "US Army judo versus Korean Tae Kwon Do, what do you think?" She then pointed to the rear of the Humvee. Inside she could make out the two real MPs completely naked and their mouths duct taped with several rolls of tape. But number 16 was astonished by them being unrestrained. Number 8 could see the look on her cohort's face and before she could ask her next question she offered "We know we know not protocol but we made a bet with each other to see if we would have any more trouble out of these two. I won as a matter of fact, they were even too frightened to remove the tape, pit-ti-ful."

Number 16 replied, yeah I guess anyone can get into the US Army these days, but they still need to be tied up."

Number 20 said "We're way ahead of you 16." "You there take that rope and hogtie your friend and it had better be very tight or else, and we know you don't want anymore else."

A shaken 26 year old Amanda Patterson gave the operative a slight nod and proceeded to bind her fellow MP Carol Burke, a 24 year old brown hair brown eyed cutie with a athletic tanned form. All they dared to was to be submissive at that point and remain very docile. Soon it was Carol's turn which came and went rather forcefully and expeditiously. "You know I hate female cops the worst, damn cunts every single one of them" grumbled number 20. Number 8 chimed in "Damn girl why don't you tell us what you really think?" Then from a distance down the winding road all espied a van heading toward them. Moments later their last cohort pulled up behind the Humvee driven by number 24. But she was only supposed to bring one hostage and her car and to have been in the matron's uniform.

"Yeah, yeah I know there was a slight problem at their facility." Number 24 began. "I was caught by her coworkers and had to take the whole group, shit, shit."

"Well how many was that 24?" asked 16.

"Five total,"

"Why didn't they jump out when you had to stop?" asked a quizzical number 16.

"Oh I jammed the lock beforehand." "I just need my trusty hammer here to get them out." Number 24 then began to hack away at the door handles. After about a minute the door was opened and five very scared matrons clad in light gray knee length dresses started haranguing the operatives with a cacophony of pleas and questions. Glocks pointed at them with a finger to their owners lips ceased the noise.

"At least I'll now have the best fitting uniform of all of you, I've got five to chose from. Alright quickly and most important for your well being silently take off your uniforms and shoes and throw them into a pile" ordered 24.

Number 20 whispered to number 8 "Couldn't she just take the best fitting one and leave the others dressed?" "Naked or half naked hostages are always more compliant, you should know this 20." "If you say so, I guess. I get more compliance with the Glock."

"Well these bitches aren't going to tie themselves up, you two want to give me a hand, and bring me my bag from the front seat" number 24 ordered impatiently.

"What's taking you broads so long to strip? By the time she brings me my bag you all had better be finished stripping!" yelled number 24 aggravated by the paucity of the clothing pile inside the van.

"I think we have a failure to communicate here 24, Ms thang here refuses to comply with her instructions" observed number 20. Shaking her head number 24 mumbled "There's always one."

"Listen bitch you do know if we shoot your ass we'll have to shoot your friends too, right?" informed 24. All five women gasped at once with added low pitched screams. Carmen Gomez, was a 23 year old raven haired haired brown eyed beauty hailing from Jaurez, Mexico. She stood 5'6" and her measurements were 38 D-33-36 and weighed 158 lbs. Very frazzled and frightened she said in a heavy Mexican accent, "No, no por favor, I'm not wearing any underwears!"

Amazed, number 8 inquired "Girl with tits and an ass like that why would you leave the house like that?" "You see my boyfriend he a doctor at zee hospital, He like me to come to work like deez."

"Well hos will have no clothes, I'm sorry but get naked slut" said an unmoved 24. With a tears forming in Carmen's eyes she started undoing the zipper in front of her uniform. She pulled it down as far as it would go and revealed her unrestrained massive breasts with equally large brown nipples. Everyone thought that she must be breast feeding a baby at home. Carmen had to jiggle to get the uniform past her breasts but next she had to get it past her equally plump butt. No easy task indeed either. She could have ordered a larger size uniform but she was doctor hunting and she wanted one to show off her stuff. To get her uniform past her butt and her huge meaty thighs, she had to perform a shimmy shake like some kind of pole dancer. Not that it was needed for conformation but all could see Carmen was a true brunette. She stood apart from her coworkers with her left forearm arm barring her 38D's and with her right hand covering her snatch.

Again number 20 whispered to her companion 8, "She's lucky 37 is not here cuz we'd have to pry her off that stupid slut."

"Roger that 20."
Last edited by themann56 on Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:10 am, edited 9 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Zulu Hour

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Hey don' t stop but plese add more details about the four dancers

four college age girls all dressed in denim mini skirts and a size to small tee
themann56

Post by themann56 »

I was going to get back to them, that won't be a problem E
themann56

Re: Zulu Hour Episode 2

Post by themann56 »

On an access road not far from the Sarah Hicks Hospital...

Two women appearing to be campers flagged down a vehicle carrying four members of Navy's JAG office, Lt Commanders Marie Combs and Charlotte Anders, First Lt Claudia Michelson and Second Lt Meghan Phillips.

From the left rear seat lead counsel Lt CDR Combs said "What's going on lost campers?"

Driver Lt Phillips replied "It would appear so ma'am"

"Haven't people ever heard of GPS, Jesus" uttered an equally irritated Lt CDR Anders.

"The Navy's code says that we should stop and help them" said Lt CDR Combs. This would be one of her worst decisions, as the lost "campers" consisted of members of an infiltration team who would need to replace the JAG group. Soon after they had stopped the Navy sedan, all four women were summarily marched into the woods out of the way of any prying eyes or passersby. All of their protestations, threats or questions fell on deaf ears. All inquiries were only returned cold blank stares. Finally number 2 simply told the JAG officers that their uniforms were needed and to quickly remove them and that any resistance of any kind would lead to a 9mm bullet in their skulls and that their corpses would be stripped naked. It would be their decision. Of course the officers knew that their position was tenuous and that they would have to cede their clothing but no one wanted to be the first to start undressing.

Number 22 whispered to number 18 "Theses cunts are bashful or more likely prideful, we better separate them. Individually they may be more compliant."

"You are right. We are barely on schedule for Zulu hour. Let's do this then. You bitch, yeah you come with me. Because I said so. Get moving."

The other impostors then proceeded to strong arm an officer all disappearing behind some hedges. Number 14 was the first to get the party started. "Listen to me clearly slut, I want that fancy shmancy uniform, hose and shoes in pristine condition when you hand them over to me or your grandkids will be wishing you had, you get me, huh?" The terrified First Lt could only nod slightly. She quickly unbuttoned her navy blue blazer and meekly handed it to her captor. Next she unzipped her skirt and handed that over too. She now faced her assailant in her crisp white blouse with tie and still clad in ecru pantyhose and black one inch pumps.

"Everything?" Lt Michelson asked very demurely.

An angered 14 grunted "No we're good let's go back now." The Lt started to head back to the clearing when 14 pointed her Glock at her and said "Are you fucking retarded or something?! I was going to let you keep your undies but not now bitch, strip off everything and fast or else. The look on number 14's face made it clear there was no use for further discourse. The Lt soon stood in the hedges trying to cover her 36C pendulous breasts that were now dripping with sweat and an equal amount of sweat seeping from her pubic area and thighs. At about the same time Lt CDR Anders was receiving about the same treatment and spiel. She had not riled her captor and she was allowed to keep her black demi cup 34 D bra and black half slip and black hipster panties. Everything else was handed over to number 2. "Alright officer since you have complied so nicely I won't kick your ass."

An emboldened CDR Anders retorted "You are mighty brave waving that gun around, I'd like to see how tough you are without it bitch!"

Number 2's face went blank, thinking about how she would respond to the officer's challenge. She just let it fall to the ground without a word. Lt CDR Anders didn't know if she should attack 2 or dive for the gun. She decided to opt for the weapon but any choice would have lead to abject failure. When Anders dove for the gun, she received a kick to her jaw stunning her and sending her reeling to the ground. Number 2 calmly walked over and pummeled the hapless commander. No more trouble would be had from Anders.

Lt CDR Combs had her people's safety in mind and fully complied with all her orders despite the taunting from number 22. "Damn you have some nice big tits and ass. I don't think your blouse is going to fit me too well but hell maybe the blazer will hide that. What are you 38 C maybe or a 36 DD. Come here and let me feel you up, whore. I said get over here and no funny business because you know what will happen, right?"

"You have my uniform, can we cut the needless banter please?" That remark hit a raw nerve with number 22 who had a flashback to her reform school days.

"Pull off everything, into your birthday suit and you had better be quick cunt!" The commander slowly and hesitantly complied.

"Good, now on your knees!" While she was kneeling number 22 was pulling off her pants and panties.

"What are you planning to do now you fucking pervert?"

"Oh you'll see heifer, you'll see." Number 22 took a step toward Lt CDR Combs and roughly forced Combs' face into her snatch and made her eat her cunt, although rather reluctantly and with much protestation. Luckily for Combs, 22 had not gotten any sex in weeks and she quickly came. But after she came, she continued to fondle Anders heavy milky full breasts concentrating on her giant pink nipples. She came a second time, squirting all over Combs' face.

"Anymore lip out of you and I'll tell your underlings what just happened here, comprendez bitch? I thought so dyke now move it."

This left number 18 to deal with Second Lt Phillips, a feisty 24 year old red head with a strong Catholic upbringing and modesty. "Alright bitch it's time to see if you are a true red head." Number 18 then smirked but all the while brandishing her gun. The girl kicked off her heels and started to take off her blazer but instead of starting a pile as her other fellow officers had dome, she threw the jacket in 18's face and turned and ran. Number 18 processed in her mind that their order for no lethality was trumped by not letting Meghan escape. Number 18's shot was occluded as Meghan's route took her behind some trees. Number 18 would have to run her down a bit first for a clear shot into her back. As luck would have it, number 18 tripped over a protruding tree root and fell with a thud. This gave Meghan time to reach a horse trail. Now Meghan just so happened to have the world's 13th best time ever in the 800 meter dash and she now proved it as she disappeared into the dark.

Number 18 had to admit her humiliating experience to her cohorts. "What?" How?" "Damn!" These were the responses her very irritated crew had for her admission of failure.

"Maybe we can move up or push back Zulu" offered 22. This was abruptly deemed not to be feasible by all including 22.

Finally 14 offered "Fuck her let's just continue with the mission as is." All reluctantly nodded in reserved agreement. But the other three officers suffered their ire and were pummeled and stripped of any remaining underwear before being hogtied and placed in very strict bondage and left hopefully to be found at some later date. But with some limbs and leaves covering the bound and gagged officers, this was an iffy proposition at best.

Back near the strip club venue...

"Don't ask why again, we just need those whoring outfits and that's all we have to say on it bitch" number 3 angrily said now exasperated.

"Well I'm not stripping for you dykes so that you can molest me and that's final" said dancer Tiffany Holister, a 23 year old 5'5" blue eyed auburn haired Tennessean who measured 38C-28-35.

"You're right about one thing, it's gonna be final alright" responded 6.

"Six we need to have these clothes as pristine as possible without blood spatter" advised 12.

"Well I don't know about pristine but I'll try not to mess them duds up too much but one way or another those clothes and boots are coming off in the next minute" replied 6.

And having said that 6 strolled over to Tiffany, grabbed her trachea with her fingers and squeezed very firmly until she nearly passed out. She then let her fall to the ground gasping for air.

Upon seeing that the other three "hostesses" immediately got undressed in probably world record time. Due to their jobs none wore underwear and showed any modesty with no attempt to cover themselves. Amanda Hills a 20 year blonde who stood 5'4" and weighed 138 pounds stood with her hands at her sides measured 36C-24-32. Alexis Peat another blonde defiantly stripped off her clothes and threw them at number 7's feet glaringly. It was all any of the operatives could do to just hold back retribution but they knew that they were way behind Zulu hour. Lastly Bree Nixon a 5 '3" strawberry blonde weepingly shed her outfit and faux croc boots. she being a size 6 meant that her boots would go unused.

"Don't even bother hon you can keep those boots on, we won't be needing them. Six you can go bare-footed or wear your own boots" stated 3.

"Why do I need to go bare-footed why not you your majesty?!"

"Cuz you have the smallest feet of any of us, duh" retorted 3.

"I'm still not following you bitch."

"Okay 6 me speak slower. You normally would wearing the smallest shoe size and that would be little miss cutie pie here. But her size is very small so you just are shit outta luck. You read me now?"

Before 6 had time to go ballistic 7 offered 6 her pilfered boots. Hoping the brief squabble would afford them time to escape into the forest preserve the four dancers tried to slip away into the darkness. But no such luck for them this night. "Mo will come looking for us when we don't show up," "And he'll get the same as you cunts, now lay down!"

Half the dancers lay in a frontal hogtie and the remaining two lay in the classical hogtie. Both were equally effective in movement restriction. "Okay let's get dressed in these whoring costumes and try to make up time for Zulu" said 3.
Last edited by themann56 on Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
themann56

Re: Zulu Hour Episode 3

Post by themann56 »

All in all the timetable was being adhered to for the most part. The fourth infiltrative group was already ahead of schedule and had assumed their positions inside the hospital. But sometimes ahead of schedule can be as bad as behind schedule.

On the sixth floor sector 3 room15 there was quadrupled Army MP security. As the security was tightened on the perimeters headed up all male tactical MP's, female MP's had to take up the slack inside the hospital. On the sixth floor operatives 9,11,17 and 28 parasailed onto the roof of the Sarah Hicks Hospital. Electronic monitors were quickly bypassed and the group egressed the building. Their intel alerted them to eight MP's on the floor. The faux cleaning matron with the aid of a nurse impostor was supposed to clear their way to their target, but being early meant a wait. A wait the could lead to their detection. All four agreed to go in early lest they be discovered. As the stairwell was supposed to be secure. Army MP Clara Judge a stately 5'8" brunette Alabaman who hailed from Mobile stood alert to the left of one elevator door and her colleague Prissan Walters a caramel skinned ebony who hailed from the outskirts of Cleveland stood toward the right of the doors.

Number 9 said "We need to create a diversion and lure them to us."

"That's a no go, if they leave their position they'll call in" stated number 11.

"If we come around the corner fast enough we can catch those bitches off guard but we'll have to be lightning fast" offered number 28. All agreed with the plan put forth by 28.

"Okay everyone ready? We'll go on my mark" whispered 28. Soon the four impostors whipped around the the corner and they caught the bored MP"s daydreaming. Both were dispatched easily and carried like a spider's prey hand-gagged back into the stairwell. One operative each made sure their 9mm Berettas couldn't be brought to bear and also to effectively hand-gag their victims thereby muffling cries for assistance. The last two operatives grabbed the MP's legs out from under them and ensured no calls emanated from their mikes. This was no easy task as MP Clara Judge was a triathlete and weighed a muscular 140 lbs on a 34-24-36 build. The 5'9" Prissan Walters was into aerobics fitness training and had a ridiculously low body fat content weighing 145lbs. But this only meant the uniforms would be ceded more slowly. After the MP's were on the stairwell floor, duct to their mouths freed up one hand each. Weapons and the mikes being discarded freed up another two hands each. Now the only thing left to do was to straddle the MP's and to start stripping them. Prissan and Clara had their mouths adequately duct taped still were very loud with their "Ugghs, errghs, hhmmpphhs and agghhmmpphhs." But alas the stairwell door was thick and fireproof. Their cries would not be heard through it.

Number 17 hurriedly said "Eleven, you and 9 should fit their uniforms the best, after you two are dressed drag their pitiful asses up toward the roof out of the way. Me and 28 will find our own change of clothes, right 28?" Twenty-eight stern-facedly only gave a slight nod.

The dysfunctional wayward band sped toward in their stolen vehicle up the winding road toward the Sarah Hicks Hospital. "If nothing else comes along we can just make Zulu" stated a worried 6.

"Just a little luck and we will have some less bad luck and make Zulu" quipped an equally worried 7.
Last edited by themann56 on Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
themann56

Re: Zulu Hour Episode 4

Post by themann56 »

Operatives 14, 22, 2, and 18 clad in the stolen JAG officers uniforms had bluffed their way in al to the front desk of the Sarah Hicks Hospital. Number 22 wearing Lt CDR's Combs uniform, stated in an authoritative voice that the group was there to debrief the detainee on the sixth floor.

"We were expecting you" replied the admitting nurse. I'll have someone to escort your group up there."

"That won't be necessary nurse, I know the way. Thank you." said 22. And after having lied the band headed to the elevators, hopefully their comrades were in place.

on the sixth floor operatives 17 and 28 needing uniforms to blend into the milieu of the hospital happened upon radiology techs Loretta Myles and Bethany Stevens on their way for a break.

Number 17 said "Perfect you think?" "Uh huh" came the reply.

The two techs saw the two waylayers but they knew something was up at the hospital with the increased checkpoints and security. They thought that the two black clad women approaching them were merely a part of it. Number 28 asked for their IDs and told them to follow her. Number 17 took up the rear. Number 28 espied a supply closet and opened the door and went inside followed by the clueless techs and 17. Lightning fast the two techs were hand gagged and pushed up against a wall.

Number 28 ordered them not to make a sound and to strip out of their uniforms. Muffled squeals and mewls were their responses along with some clawing at their hands. Of course this lead to the perfunctory face slap and solar plexus punch which resulted in immediate compliancy. The two techs were then summarily stood up hand gagged again and re-pinned against the wall. This time 17 and 28 used their free hands to strip the techs loosening the uniforms' draw strings and then yanking down their burgundy pants. Concerted higher pitched squeals were elicited from the two along with a gush of fresh tears.

"You know 28, I can't abide a crying bitch let's hurry up and get this over with."

"I hear you, maybe later we can find some security bitches and get a real workout."

Techs Bethany and Loretta were made to pull off their scrub tops after 17 and 28 released their hand gags. Bethany sat in a ball on the floor clad in light yellow bra and panties, exercise type and white cotton anklet socks. She was ordered to remove her white Nike gym shoes also.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? An invitation or something? Get your shoes and socks off too!" growled number 28 at a fearful Loretta.

Number 28 rolled the frightened Loretta onto her stomach and zip tied her wrists together behind her back and then proceeded to zip tie her ankles together. Two more zip ties secured Loretta's wrists and ankles together. All that was left to be done was the gag which had to be thick and muting.
Some wash rags in the closet would do the trick for both. The operatives quickly shed their black camos and assumed the techs identities and left the real techs wondering what the hell was happening and also hoping the two women wouldn't return.
themann56

Re: Zulu Hour: Episode 5

Post by themann56 »

Finally, the daunted Zulu hour had come. The mission was now complicated by the escape of Lt Meghan Phillips. After distancing herself far from her would be abductor, she had landed into a troop of campfire girls and their lesbian den mothers. Sequestered from the young eyes, Lt Phillips had told them her extraordinary tale while fending off unwanted gropes. After a final warning of investigation by the FBI and DOD, the mothers acquiesced and allowed Meghan to make coded alert call to her superiors right around Zulu hour.

"Captain Slyke, HQ says to go to code black immediately Sir."

"Alright Lt, you know the drill. Who's inside the perimeter?"

"Four squads of female MPs as you ordered, Sir."

"Roger that, alert the inner perimeter and have alpha, bravo, delta, and easy squads will maintain their positions on the edge."

"Yes Sir."

Just then over their coms someone screamed "Contact!" This was followed by the same message from the other three check points. An old-fashioned military firefight was in progress.

Agent 6 complained to her group "Just how are we supposed to block their reinforcements and be in position to extricate the package?" Of course, agent 3 was the first to retort "Obviously you have never watched In Harm's Way."

"No bitch enlighten us with your brilliance, please" sniped 6.

"Well to make a long story short, underlings in the US Navy were asking John Wayne how they could cover the marine landing on some island and hold off the Jap fleet. He said his fleet would do double duty. It would cover the landing and then turn around to go out to sea and meet the Jap fleet. Double duty was the answer ladies. And 6 you have one more time to call me bitch before I lay you the fuck out!"

Cooler headed 12 and 7 quickly got between them. "First of all 3, I don't think you can use the word "Jap" anymore. This elicited the look of "Seriously" from all three of her cohorts. "Secondly, I see where 3 is going, we split up into twos.

Agent 12 chimed in "We all know 6 and 3 can't be on same team, correct?"

"Truer words were never spoken, not even from fucking JC on the mount" grumbled agent 6. "That only leaves who does what and where" said 7.

"There's a natural bottle neck a quarter click back down the road and there's a sheer drop down the hill to their left so it'll be hard to flank us. We can block the road if blow a tree" offered 3.

"It's agreed then, me and 3 will pick up the package once it's extricated" said 12.

Inside Sarah Hicks Hospital...

Agents 20 and 8 dressed in purloined MP unis presumably escorted a nurse and housekeeper into the facility for further interrogation regarding some "suspicious" activity they had witnessed. The four nefarious operatives calmly deviated from the official holding area route and proceeded to their rallying point inside the hospital.

In all the confusion and heightened alertness, it wasn't conveyed that the waylaid officers were all female and security were on the lookout for male intruders on the outside of their perimeter. But the inner perimeter was now breeched and the ramifications of this were now clearly shown.

Dressed as fake MPs, agents 8 and 20 met up with agents 9 and 11. Their plan was for fake radiology techs along with fake MPs 9 and 11 to escort the package for the test. This left six MPs and six nurses on duty on the floor. Two MPs were inside the package's room, two outside the door and two at the nursing station. Agents 22, 2 and 14 dressed as the Jag team were already inside the package's room getting in place for the extrication. They were at Zulu plus 15 minutes.

Fake nurse 16 and fake housekeeper meandered toward the nursing station on the sixth floor. Both went unchallenged due mainly to their disguises. They knew the MPs would need to be lured away from the nurses on duty and more than likely the nurses would have to be separated as well. As the nurses had duties that would lead them away from the nursing station, the splitting up would be by the nurses themselves. As planned. the med pass was starting and four nurses walked away from the station, leaving MP Andie August and MP Claudia Thomas chatting up the remaining two nurse that were seated at their desk.

"Hi guys nurse Jameison, I'm the nurse who is supposed to take the patent to x-ray" remarked 16.

"Wow a nurse, MPs and two techs just to take a patient to x-ray? What did she do I wonder?" opined nurse Lori Jackson.

MP August warned "Lori , you know you are not to comment on Badinov."

And you are not supposed to use her code name either" admonished MP Thomas. "So both of you hold your hands out." All four had a chuckle oblivious as to what was about to transpire.

Outside room 24...

Fake Jag offers 22, 2 and 14 exited the room feigning irritation after the interruption of their package having to go to x-ray. They assumed positions near to the two armed MPs and made small talk. But inside the room things were more frenetic. If one pressed an ear to the door one would hear mewling, muffled epithets and soft thuds emanating from within. MP Sharon Clark and MP Tonisha Williams were hand-gagged and were forcibly being dragged by their waylayers into the patient restroom. Their Berretta's were in the process of being collected by 16.

The deep mole Badinov hissed "Screw this shit" and took a baton the clubbed the two struggling MPs into unconsciousness. "Okay, do we have the floor?" Agent 28 answered "Not yet." "Well let's hurry this along ladies. Their security can't continue to be this inept."

For the time being, Badinov was wrong, the door MPs were in choke holds and were being dragged kicking towards the nursing station. Once there they took their victims into the med room to find it crowded with six people. Two nurses stripped down to panties only, two MPs completely nude and agents 24 and 16 rapidly tying them with lengths of gauze, their captive's mouths were packed with socks, panties and cotton wads all held in place with ace wrap.

"Shit, I forgot were we supposed to go out as MPs or nurses?" asked 2. Agent 14 replied "I thought it was either or." Agent 22 added "It was flexible depending on the situation, it's better to blend in with security, if you can call these heifers security." She then kicked the MP who had given her a swollen lip which led the two MPs to be stripped completely. "Yeah, your male buddies are going to find you two bare-assed naked."

"Two more for delivery you guys, give us a hand with getting them stripped, I think they are out finally" bragged 14.

"We all exit as MPs any one not having an MP uni can go out as a nurse" ordered 2.

"We need to neutralize the remaining nurses" said 24. "Plus I need a nurse uniform."

"That's right cuz they will find these hapless bitches when they return. Agents you three get them back here, tell them there's been a security breech. Which is correct I might add" stated 22 authoritatively." Everyone snickered but their bound and gagged victims lying at their feet. Soon the bound and gagged body count inside the med room numbered eight. "Damn, you cant walk in here without stepping on a titty or ass cheek. Sit like you have a family bitch!" growled 2. Someone go check on the package no mics, someone might be scanning radio frequencies" said 14.

Several minutes later...

Nine women were on the sixth floor's elevator heading down to the main floor. The package in an elevator being wheeled by 16 still clad as a nurse and seven fake MPs. Agents 12 and 3 had used some C4 to blow down a large oak tree effectively blocking all traffic leading to Sarah Hicks Hospital. They used their side arms to keep the column pinned although only for a short time.

"I think we've done our job here and then some 12!" yelled 3.

"Amen to that sister let's go" replied 12.

Agent 18 the agent who had allowed the former track star lieutenant to escape and put the mission in jeopardy, wandered almost aimlessly toward the Sarah Hicks grounds. She knew she had to do something spectacular as the repercussions of her faux pas would be severe. She thought I got to get into the fight, but how? Then it came to her. She had had the presence of mind to take Lt Phillips blazer that she had thrown into her face and to collect her heels, all stored in her backpack. She stripped off everything but her undies and put on the blazer and shoes. She then headed toward the front of the hospital.

"Hey where are you going with?" challenged First Lt Sonya Myers. Her question was aimed at agent 8 whose uniform bore sergeant stripes. We got a call from HQ, This position has been compromised. She's to be choppered out to a more secure location ma'am.

"Well I didn't get any orders to that effect soldier." we're in a firefight to the north and west we need to reenforce our inner perimeter."

"Roger that ma'am this is turning into a cluster fuck but I was told CIA arranged this and went over the major's head. They're running the show."

"God damn them fuckers, well get her on that chopper and then report to Lt Smythe."

"Yes ma'am. All right let's go you heard the lieutenant!" "US army, what morons."

At the helipad...

The helipad had been left unguarded as all available guards had been sent to enforce the inner perimeter. A small two man helicopter land and Badinov was loaded in and off she went. "You guys know the drill blend in then melt away. Let's do it and good luck. And where the fuck was bravo team? They were supposed to do the primary extraction,"

"They better hope they're dead."

Two MPs saw a woman staggering toward their position and fall to the ground. "She wearing a JAG officers uniform, sorta" said MP Petra Sampson a stout Enid Oklahoman to her partner Lena Olds who was equally stout. Agent 18 thought, "Damn my luck two porkers, neither uni is gonna fit right. If I allow them to take me in my story won't hold water. Shit, shit."

"Ma'am what happened to you?! Where's the rest of your uniform?" asked a perplexed Pvt Sampson. The best lie is sometimes the truth so 18 gean..."Our transport was hijacked down the road at junction 7. Alert command but it sound like the action has started."

"Do you need a medic ma'am" asked Pvt Olds.

"No, but I need one you fat heifer's uni whoever is smaller."

"She probably been concussed. Let's get her inside stat" said Pvt Sampson who had been initially taken aback. Sampson moved in to take 18's arm but was flipped over her shoulder and hit the ground with a thud. Pvt Olds did not perceive the fake JAG officer as a threat but just moved in to help restrain her and to get her medical treatment. "Just go easy Lt, easy does it." Out of the corner of 18's eye she saw Sampson arising to her feet so she turned and delivered strong kick under her chin sending her down a wide trench. Still thinking that she was dealing with a superior officer Olds did not draw her weapon but opted for her baton. She knew she would more than likely have to pin and cuff the officer but any injuries inflicted on her might be problematic at a future time. "Spider time" agent 18 thought. She yelled 'uuugghh!" then dropped to the ground and laid motionless. Instead of a criminal ruse, pvt Olds first and only thought was officer down. She approached 18 and rolled her over to check for a carotid pulse. For her concern, she received a head butt reeling her backwards and off balance and the coup de grace was a roundhouse kick to the side of her face. Just then Pvt Sampson had climbed up to the edge of the trench still dazed from 18's kick. Agent 18 swiftly gave her a one final light's out kick to her temple and she rolled back down it. Agent 18 thought "I'm not going down there so I guess you fatty are SOL pig." Agent grabbed pvt Olds meaty gams and dragged her prey behind a copse of trees, just before four MPs ran by.

"That was close honey pie. Better get you gagged first since your dumb ass must have realized who you are dealing with." Agent 18 knew she would need a complete army MP uniform down to her undies so she decided to stuff Olds' mouth with her own panties. "Don't be made, I've only worn them for less that a day, so open, open." Still unconscious, Olds' mouth was opened for her and stuffed with ecru hipster panties. This only left them to be held in place. But with what? The JAG blazer was too thick and she had no clothes but her bra.

"I guess I will have to go down there after all, now you stay there until I get back." Agent 18 then went down the trench to retrieve some bindings. "I needed to tie your fat ass up too bitch." Agent 18 rolled the unconscious private onto her back. She undid her holster first and threw it aside. She next lifted the weighty MP up to a seated position and pulled her blazer down to her butt and lower arms then she let her flop down. She rolled her to her right side and finished removing her blazer. This too was thrown to one side. Her thought was to shred her blouse into strips for binding and to use her pantyhose also. "Good news bitch, your own funky panties are going into your mouth, so say thank you miss." Agent 18 thought, seven shirt strips, four for Olds and three for Sampson. Her pantyhose would be used for the final hogtie. As 18 was applying the pantyhose hogtie, the tall big breast, big butt MP started coming to. First it was a slow moan, then a faster moan and lastly Sampson became aware of what was happening but powerless to do anything about it. "Mmggpphh, mmpphh uugghh uugghh!" "Thank God, I thought I had killed you bitch, now don't struggle I've got this las knot to tie off. Of course this comment led to fierce struggling. For her trouble, 18 rolled her onto her back and yanked down her 40 D cup wire bra allowing her breast to flop to each side as she wriggled to get free. "Now to give your friend the same so you two can compare notes later."

Carrying blouse strips up to the edge of the trench 18 saw that her quarry was gone. "God damn it!" She looked around and saw the Olds, still concussed had made it to the edge of a gravel pathway which led to the hospital. She was about to flag down a jeep loaded with MPs but 18 was able to grab her and pull back between some hedges while hand gagging her. "Mmmpphh, mmpphh" was all Olds could utter. Too low to heard in the night air. "Now you know no one else was invited to our party. You will have to be punished and where are my panties that I gave you, huh?" Still too concussed to fight back 18 forced the MP back to where they had first been waylaid never releasing her hand gag. At the top of trench, 18 forced Olds to strip out of her uniform with some help from her. Olds then knelt to her knees clad only in a 38DD white underwire bra, white slip and full cut white panties. Agent 18 proceeded to tie the hefty brunette very quickly as she was starting to become more coherent. Agent 18 went to get her panties that Olds had spat out. She knew they had to be close by and they were. "Good thing they weren't black." She was balling up the dirt and grass covered panties not even bothering dust them off when the ungagged MP started to become acutely aware of her surroundings and yelled "Heeelp! "heeelp! code...mmpphh, mmpphh." "I started to knock you the fuck out, I knew it." And with that the MP was summarily panty gagged roughly had it tied in place. Her hogtie was deemed not to be needed as neither women would be able to climb out of the trench with their arms tied behind their backs and their ankles tied together. Agent 18 quickly stripped and donned Olds' uniform tucking and cinching it in as best she could. The last thing she did was kick the mewling tied and gagged MP down into the trench near her partner. Their mewls could be heard emanating from the trench but only if one was close by.

Elsewhere on the grounds...

Agents 6 and 7 were sculking about having missed their rendezvous for the package's extraction. Knowing this they assumed the team would go to the backup plan. Now they too would need to evade and escape. This was made harder as their comrade's handiwork was being discovered inside the hospital. All the bells and whistles were going off at the same time it seemed. They happened upon 18 but luckily 7 recognized her before any harm was done.

"Jesus Christ is that you 18?" whispered 7. "We were ready to smoke your ass girl."

"Same here 7" retorted 18. "Are we still dark?"

"Beats us, but we better stay off the mics for now" said 6. "And by the way that uniform won't fool anyone, not even these clowns."

"Hey, pickings are slim. But you two need to change well into anything but those hillbilly duds."

Agent 7 said "I have a plan that takes some daring, but it just might work."

Moments later, clad in nothing but their underwear agents 6 and 7 along with a disheveled 18 walked aimlessly toward the hospital until they were challenged by a sergeant and two privates. "What the hell happened to you three?!" roared the sergeant.

"We got jumped by some commando dressed cunts sarge. We didn't have a chance. They knocked us out and took our guns and uniforms and tied us all up. We just now got ourselves free from about 300 meters on the edge of the south lawn."

"Yeah, that's their MO that has been coming in. We think they extracted our asset right from under our fucking noses! Well, you three might as well head to the ED. It'll be full I bet." Hey, wait a minute whose uni is that you have on soldier?!"

Agent 18 gave her pre-planned answer "Beats me sarge, the bitch that jumped me had it on. I think mine was a better fit for her. Just what are we up against sarge?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, now get to the ED ASAP."

Agent 7 asked "You ever thought about working as a professional liar 18?"

"Every time like tonight."

Agents 12 and 3 were able to lure the outer perimeter MPs up into the hills and then circle back towards the hospital. They were first to break radio silence. It was ascertained the hospital MP force had been infiltrated and thus compromised. All details were to remain where they were. A Code Orange was declared, and the deployment force was choppered in from the DOD and Langley. The covert ops unit's luck held as the main body of the force was diverted to the surrounding hills. Soon black fatigue wearing soldiers along with a CIA agent for each platoon disembarked from 4 Black Hawks. They proceeded to engulf the hospital.
Last edited by themann56 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
themann56

Re: Zulu Hour: Epilogue

Post by themann56 »

Now it was up to the four covert ops teams all clad as MPs to evade and escape as best they could. They all knew that the newly arrived forces from Langley and the DOD would be conducting ID checks along with the commanding officers. They all saw the Blackhawks arrive and they knew that would be their only means of escape. But the security network was closing in on them like a noose. All hope seemed to be fading away when state police vans, city police cars, county sheriff vans, ambulances and news crew vans started to stream onto the hospital grounds to the utter dismay of the military. Hospital personnel 911 calls that had previously gone out lead to this coordinated prearranged response.

The highly trained covert ops force didn't need to communicate anything with each other. Only their prompt action was required which was implicit. All the female officers, correspondents and paramedics were identified rapidly. The deployment force's attention was diverted from search and capture to handling the unwanted guests. As jurisdictional boundaries were being hashed out, the covert ops teams were pouncing on the unsuspecting officers, news people and medical staff.

Behind some hedges, close to the front doors of the hospital sat four sheriff officers all clad only in white and ecru panties and bras. All tied with strips of MP uniform and mouths completely stuffed with panties and pieces uniform held in place with pantyhose.

"Well, instead of the chopper how about we take one of their cruisers and just drive off?" offered 6. And with that, agents 6,7,12 and 3 appropriated a county sheriff's cruiser and slowly drove away telling other officers that they were told that they were not needed. This left 12 agents to evade capture. Agents 9,11, 28 and 17 wandered near some news vans and just waited. Sure enough, hungry news hounds flocked to them requesting info. Guns were drawn on them and the male cameramen were clubbed to unconsciousness and the female correspondents were herded into the back of one of their vans. Agent 28 said "We don't need to change into the clothes just yet, let's just get the hell out of dodge. But they can start stripping now."

"You heard the lady, into your birthday suits now!" growled 17.

"Everything??!!" asked the curvaceous 23 blonde, blue-eyed 35-24-32 ex-weathergirl from channel 8 News. "This can't be happening this is my first story!"

"And it'll be your last if you don't get them fancy duds off in the next minute" replied 11.

A horrified Angela Atwater, a 33 year old veteran reporter brazenly retorted "What the hell do you bitches need our underwear for?!" That last remark got the attention of all three agents in the back of the van. "Well what do we have here? A gal with lip" purred 11. "What do you like best 17? To have your pussy ate or to have your ass licked?"

Agent 17 answered "I tend to like my cunt ate but a good rim job is nice too."

Angela Atwater saw where the conversation was heading and tried to walk back her previous bravado. "I'm... sorry for my earlier comments, us getting completely undressed is not a problem" whimpered Angela.

"Hold the fucking presses we have a news retraction. You've heard it here first ladies and gentlemen" quipped 11. "And no bitch, your apology is not accepted but I'll give you a choice when its time, pussy or ass!" With that last statement, all four newswomen cowered in fear. The bumpy road made all four women to need to hold their breasts in place leading 17 to remark "Do all you news bitches have to have melon sized tits, I mean is that like a job requirement or something?" Of course no reply was given. "Well don't all you heifers answer at once."

Agent 17 got four slight head shakes for an answer. Agent 11 then said "I think my rack is better than theirs."

"She's got a point there, when we were in Hungary that time, she barely got under the razor wire. She almost fucked up the mission" teased 9.

"Fuck you bitch."

"Promises, promises."

Back at the Sarah Hicks helipad...

The last eight black op agents were fierce hand to hand combat with a mix of local law enforcement personnel, Code Orange personnel and US Army MPs. The agents were able to get the drop on their foes but were outnumbered 3 to 1. The mini battle ebbed and flowed. It looked like it was all over for the insurgents at times. But the thought of life imprisonment spurred them on to victory. Agents 20 and 16 were applying the last straggle holds on two city cops when they both espied flashlights rapidly approaching from all sides. Agent 14 said "Drag a cop onto the second Blackhawk and we'll use their uniforms later, no fatigues or MP unis ASAP. Agent 2 commanded "Grab up their AR-15s they are starting to come around. The second Black Hawk lifted off under a hail of bullets and took some hits but the chopper was built to take small arms fire. The covert team had the wherewithal to disable the remaining choppers so no air pursuit would be made for the time being. The escape plan was to meet on the far side of Lake Clarke where a large yacht would be moored for them. The airborne half of the insurgents naturally were the first to arrive and they would be forced to wait on their comrades. Their captives had been forced to kneel with their hands clasped behind their heads and to remain mute not that they had much to say anyway. Even before they landed the officers had been forced to start disrobing to their dismay and consternations.

"I don't want to hear the shit get undressed. You bitches should have fought better and you wouldn't be standing here in your draws whimpering. And I don't know what you guys are whimpering about we're letting you keep your funky panties. Hey you three, we said panties, now let your puppies breathe."

"What do you mean we can't do this to you, we just did, now shut the fuck up! Damn, I hate bitch cops!"

A familiar voice came from the pier. It was from agent 76. She was accompanied by agent 42.

"Where did you bitches get those faggoty white unis?

"Oh these old things? They were donated by the female cabin crew of this billionairess who owns this yacht. Apparently she feared being hijacked by male crew members and won't hire them. We have the real crew bound and gagged in the storage hold."

"Well, we have eight more for the hold right after we finish getting into their unis and gear." Soon thereafter eight topless officers in various styles and colors of panties were paraded past them hand-cuffed with their own cuffs and gagged with strips of uniform material from their MP disguises. Although adequately gagged the mewlings of the women was very noticeable but soon it was not to be heard at all as they were herded below deck to join the white underwear clad 10 real crew members. All had jumped, overpowered and forced to strip with care not to soil the crisp clean white uniform blouses, skirts and shoes.

"Okay, we can't wait past Zulu plus 4 you guys know, right?"

"Give them a little more time, they'll be here. And as soon as 22 said that vehicles were speeding up an old access road toward their position. Yes it was the other half of their team. On the dock quick congratulatory hand shakes and hugs were given. Agent 6 and 3 faced each other and they stared at each other for a second, Then 3 said "So your ass made it too, huh?" Agent 6 responded "Of course, I had to make sure you didn't fuck things up at the last minute." The two then smiled and gave each other a bear hug.

The end
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

:D Great story.
themann56

Post by themann56 »

Thank you FEM, using numbers in lieu of names while easier to type presented a whole new unforeseen can of worms.

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”