Takeover at Logan

themann56

Takeover at Logan

Post by themann56 »

Takeover at Logan Episode I

Logan was the pride and joy of the new gubernatorial administration in Illinois. This was the only female prison in the US slated negligible security for white collar criminals. With Ronald Trampe's (yes he made it) "anything goes" financial policies, there was a drastic increase in these female very affluent criminals. But they were widely deemed not suitable for minimal security incarceration at any current state prisons. So it was decided to turn one of the estate farms in Logan, IL into this new concept of negligible security type of prison. This would be a template not only for the rest of the country but also for the US federal prison system. The new administration wanted to claim this gem for the start of their regime but the outgoing one wanted this one last accolade. Incessant pressuring and false accusations by the incoming regime made the incumbent administration have to acquiesce to their wishes. One medium level bureaucrat who sat at his computer screen still seething about the election results and hence his eminent job loss, came up with a daring and novel idea to gum up the works for the opening of the new Logan facility. He would divert 50 hardcore inmates to Logan and send the 50 of the white collar inmates to a holding facility outside of Chicago. This "error" would make for good news story for the incoming administration to deal with and give the new governor a taste of humble pie.

Lt. Governor Chris Sparks sat in the back of her stretch Cadillac giving an interview to one of PBS's correspondents.

Correspondent Andrea Neil asked "So, Lt Governor you in lieu of Governor George will do the opening walk through at Logan, why?"

"Oh he most definitely wanted to be part of the ceremonies but his hectic schedule just wouldn't allow it. Thus here I am."

"Do you think this type of facility will be a spring board for female judicial reforms not nationally but world wide also?"

"Yes I really do and this is the type of juggernaut people will learn to expect from this new administration with fresh ideas and their implementation, Andrea."

At the Logan motor pool service bay...

Logan, being situated in the country had the wind rustle just a little louder than in the bigger cities. But if one was to approach two parked correctional buses, one would hear the sounds of 6 correctional female guards but not their regular voices. One would hear mmmpphh, elph, grrrr, hhmmpphh etc. But if one were to get on the buses the sight would be jaw dropping and stunning. Each bus had 3 officers one driver and 2 guards all stripped to their birthday suits and hogtied with lengths of shredded orange jumpsuits which also served well as gags with the additional help of prison issue undies crammed in their mouths first. The wriggling of the bound guards didn't make the buses sway too much so anyone espying them wouldn't think anything was out of the ordinary. Each bus had a nude bound beauty wedged between the front steps and the folding forward door. To the right officer Jeanine Oliver and ex farm girl had 34C breasts pressed against the glass in the bus's door but thus wedged in she could do little else wipe the glass with her sweaty areolas. Tiring, she looked through the glass and saw a girl she had known in high school, Vickie Knowles a 23 year old auburn haired 5'6" 145 lb guard who sat on her bus's second step. She would have seen Jeanine if she wasn't so intent trying to loosen her bindings. Vickie was now violently wiggling side to side thus flapping her massive 38C breasts, a movement that had to start to hurt. All six thought about after all this time why had any alarms sounded and why didn't these felons just simply turn the buses around and leave? Questions questions.

End of Episode I...
themann56

Re: Takeover at Logan

Post by themann56 »

Take Over at Logan Episode II

Back in the Lt Governor's Cadillac…

"So Governor. I heard that you had a close friend of yours design the uniforms for this facility."

"Yes Andrea, Sheila Lacoste who did it as a favor for me. She agreed to do it at cost only. She went with the retro 1950 look, a crisp white blouse and in lieu of the long black skirt and heels, a more utile black lycra-spandex above the knee skirt and black patent leather above the calf boots."

"A totalitarian look some would say."

"I wouldn't say that Andrea, although this is a prison and there needs to be an air of authority instilled."

"Governor Sparks this seems to be a lot of the State's resources devoted towards only 50 prisoners."

"Well that not exactly the case Andrea, this farm was in foreclosure and the silo was converted into a watch tower at little cost and 30 foot chain fencing was the main cost. There was a hot debate if we needed the fence at all."

"Well if that is the case why so much security Governor?"

"Oh, I always travel with my personal security team and when a government official visits a state prison at least 4 members of the ISP tag along."

The motorcade proceeded up the winding road to Logan. From afar everything looked status quo but you know. At the Logan main gate the motorcade was allowed in without any challenge. This alerted the head of the Lt Governor's detail Clara Mendez, a 39 year old veteran raven haired milf who was attired like the other 3 members of the governor's detail a white blouse, black blazer and matching black mid thigh skirt with black leather one inch heels. Also the quintessential black Raybans and ear pieces. Clara resigned this breech to the new hires and the workings of the new facility. But she also planned to report this matter to the warden when she got the opportunity. Just inside the prison the security team and the state troopers were surrendering the side arms to the prisons guards. Without mentioning it aloud all 8 of the Lt Governor's security detail and her staff that these farm girls had inappropriate excessive tattooing and piercings. Also they sported strange hair colors and styles. But maybe this was the new generation and maybe it was filtering into the heartland.

But if any of the new arrivals had been standing closer to the munitions locker room door, just maybe they would have heard the frightened mewling of 11 completely nude real correctional officers who now sat next to each other against a wall all in a frontal hogties made of ripped up orange correction jump suits and gags of 1-2 day old panties and shredded white t-shirts. Earlier the captain made the mistake of not readily complying with the impostors demands. Captain Maxine Abraham a 44 year old strawberry blonde divorced mother of three had to be made an example of. Gertie the Masher, a career felon gave Maxine a beat down for the ages, then stripped her butt naked and proceeded to rape her in front of everyone. Maxine was forced to rim her asshole for what seemed to be an eternity. Then she had to eat her foul pussy until she came which was an additional eternity. After this all the other officers quickly seceded their uniforms and equipment along with their undergarments without much ado. This is why one inmate was able to keep all 11 officers fairly quiet. These farm girls were permanently traumatized by these big city felons. None chanced to make any eye contact and kept their heads down.

"Yes Andrea, the officers here are mostly from the county. The last three years have yielded bumper crops of soybeans and corn which are king in this area. The prices are at an all time low. Now this year brings a drought. This facility is a God send for this region. But the last time I campaigned down here, I don't remember so many blacks and hispanics. That's off the record Andrea."

Clara Mendez's spider sense was off the scale but she just couldn't connect the dots. The ISP officers were thinking the same thing. Melonie Sanderson turned to her partner Angelica Smith and whispered "These officers are pretty homely even for these hillbillies down here."

Angelica answered "Yeah I thought I recognized a gang tattoo on one but it couldn't have been."

One lady approached the entourage, she was dressed in an outfit that appeared to be 1-2 sizes too small and she walked as though her feet hurt her. She wore a baseball cap that covered short cropped teal streaked hair. Anyone could see that she had had several piercings along her ears and nose and eyelids. She identified herself as Warden Samuels and suggested to Lt Governor Sparks that they visit the infirmary first.

"You must be from Chicago, I could recognize that accent anywhere" remarked Lt Governor Sparks. The woman posing as Warden Linda Samuels was lifer Zola Poltz. Zola just mumbled something about growing up on the Southside and her family relocating to western Illinois. All other questions were deflected or partially answered until they all arrived at the infirmary.

At the infirmary building...

The entourage was met by the medical staff consisting two nurses and one physician assistant and one doctor. The doctor dressed in burgundy scrubs addressed the small crowd.

"Welcome everyone come on in!"

Lt Gov Sparks responded "Hello doctor?...

"Mendez"

"Doctor on behalf of our administration I'd like to thank you and your team for all of your hard work and dedication that you have given to our new facility here at Logan. The Lt Gov went to shake her hand and she noticed tattoos across her fingers. She thought to herself that she would never allow this women to ever lay a finger on her let alone her staff. After more chit chat and small talk leaving the entourage wondering about the quality of health care being that was being dispensed in the state's prison system. A very cursory tour of the back rooms was given with equally vague and mundane answers to the governor's and correspondent Andrea Neil 's questions. If they had been able to meander closer to a small closet further down the hall, anyone wound have been able to hear the muffled sounds of its occupants. A deftly placed large fan had been turned on high near the door. Strange some thought as the AC was more than adequate. Inside the closet the real medical staff was literally packed in like sardines. Two correctional officers, the doctor, two nurses and the PA. All were completely nude, this time they were simply bound with medical gauze and gagged with it, arms behind their backs and bound at the knees and ankles. Due to the close quarters some were squished tits to tits, some butt to butt and some mouth to neck. The sweaty women tried to pound the door but due to packed number of the victims no momentum could be gained.

End of Episode II
Last edited by themann56 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
themann56

Post by themann56 »

Takeover at Logan Episode III

Lt Gov Chris Sparks asked to see the Segregation Unit and reluctantly she led to group toward it. "Oh crap I left my walkie talkie on my desk Governor can I use yours?" requested Zola.

"Your staff confiscated them Warden Samuels."

"Oh right that's the policy, maybe your administration can change that huh?"

"To be honest we will be changing a lot of things."

As the group walked past the control room they espied two guards who were operating the doors. Both were seated at the long desk but each woman had this strange look upon their faces. The women in the crowd noticed this but couldn't quite understand where they had seen their looks before. If the entourage could have seen below the desk they would have remembered where all had seen that look before. Below eye level both guards had their black skirts hiked up to their waists and their pantyhose and panties pulled down to their ankles. Each guard had a nude real guard under the desk in front of them. Officers Karli Becker and Danielle Donne minus their uniforms and underwear knelt down in front of these cons with their arms tied behind their backs and their ankles tied together. Unlike their other coworkers who had been thoroughly gagged tightly, Karli and Danielle had not been. Instead they had their face smushed into the cunts of their two captors. After the entourage moved along, the captors went back to giving instructions on just how they wanted to be ate.

Correspondent Andrea Neil said "Governor we're not seeing any of these rich entitled inmates yet."

"Yes yes Andrea. Er, Warden Samuels where are our ladies?" stuttered the Governor.

Impostor Zola Poltz responded "Uh many of them are still being processed I think, yeah yeah that's where they are maybe."

Lt Gov Sparks said "I see you are up on everything Warden Samuels."

In the courtyard...

In front of the entourage for everyone to see, three naked women raced across it followed by three guards in hot pursuit.

"What the hell Samuels!" yelled Lt Gov Sparks.

"That's nothing to worry about. Some of our clients have trouble adjusting to prison life. We'll give them some counselling, they'll be fine" responded Poltz.

"That's not for the record Andrea" demanded Lt Gov Sparks. Andea Neil gave no response this would be the lead in her article.

The overpowered guards who had just bolted were a part of a larger group being held in a storage warehouse. These officers would not be running off anywhere for they all were on the dirt floor in strict bondage and gagged. Towering over each was a felon donning their undergarments and uniforms. If their boots didn't fit the guards received a swift kick to their ribs. The warehouse was filled with a cacophony of mewling mppphh..ggrrph...hhpphh...uummph etc. A thoroughly defeated foe. The warehouse contained the main contingent of the prison and support staff. All they could do was to wait for rescue, just when was the question.

End Episode III
themann56

Post by themann56 »

Takeover at Logan Episode IV

Slowly but surely the security contingent for the Lt Governor was putting things together but it was still so outlandish and incomprehensible that they just didn't want believe it. Somehow hardened felons had transferred to Logan instead of the white collar inmates and these felons had quickly taken over the prison. Fake Warden Zola Poltz saw the security group lagging back in deep discussions. She thought to herself that it was time to take care of those bitches too. With a subtle hand gesture several guards approached the security group, thus separating them from the governor's entourage. Zola quickly ushered the Governor and her followers into the administration complex.

"Wouldn't youse girls like to see Main Security?" asked one of the fake officers.

Head security officer for Lt Governor Sparks Clara Mendez said "Not now we need to stay with the Lt Governor."

" The Guv wont be needin yalls services anymore." And with that particular statement all parties new what was next, a brawl of the ages. Eight officers versus 32 felons from Illinois' inner cities, but the ISP officers were skilled in hand to hand combat and the Lt Governor's detail was trained in Tae Kwon Do. Initially the security team gave more than they got but the odds proved to be too overwhelming and after awhile all of them were placed in strangle holds and all had their clothing and undergarments removed just like the prison guards and ancillary personal.

"Get these pigs tied up and gagged and out of the way and gather up their clothes! We'll need them for later! Any word on those 3 that escaped?"

Over a mound in a far corner of the prison officers Celine Powers, Linda Goodwin and Sara Holmes had their faces in the pussies of 3 convicts who had been chasing them earlier. Their hands
were tied behind their backs and they were all on their knees taking commands from their captors.

"Ooh ooh right their bitch."

"Don't act like you aint ate pussy before, you know what to do!"

"Eat like yo man eats you, and lick my asshole too!"

"As much we would like youse muff divers to continue we need to get yalls asses tied and back to where yall belong. Alright enough fun, let's get back and into their uniforms and see what else Zola has planned for these bitches" said another hardcore inmate.

At the main Administration Building...

A still clueless Lt Gov Sparks said to Zola Poltz "This complex is a very nice start but you still need additional State Senate funding for completion. Our new administration will make that one of priorities in the next session."

"Anything that you could spare Guv would be nice."

Correspondent Andrea Neil chimed in "Lt Gov Sparks don't you and the Gov feel that your initial priorities should be directed elsewhere and not on a prison complex for rich entitled female convicts?"

"Now now Andrea, Logan is just a small part in the Gov's overall stance on crime and is part of his crime bill package. But we will talk about that later."

"Andrea asked fake Warden Poltz "Warden could I use your facilities there?" And Andrea had already started heading for the laboratory but was suddenly and unexpectantly stopped by Zola.

"Uh my bathroom has a...a leak. Maybe you could use the one outside hon?" And with that Andrea left the office to find the bathroom on her own. And that was a good thing because in the warden's private bathroom was the real Warden Linda Samuels, the assistant warden Myra Daniels, their secretary fresh out of junior college Bella Hughes two correctional officers and the head of their medical records Virna Leeks, the oldest of the bound and gagged group at 41 but the most busty and rumpy by far. This was plain to see by anyone as all were naked in almost alternating frontal and the traditional hogtie posture. Yes, no one would be going anywhere let alone escaping their strict bondage. Even with their mouths packed tightly with panties and pieces of towels their mewls together were problematic. But the large industrial fans that were in place in lieu of the unfinished AC was a god send for these felons. Zola was not ready to clue in the unwitty lt gov and her entourage.

With the rush of the prison take over and the mass jumping and overpowering and subsequent stashing away of the guards and the ancillary workers, a lot of rooms were used and forgotten about. This was aided by the fact that some of the women were Christian folk and preferred to keep quiet in their current state of nude bondage and to just await rescue. As the rooms had not been labelled, Andrea wandered down the opposite hall and opened what she hoped was the laboratory. She opened the door and gasped very loudly, and stared thereafter in a moment of silence. This prompted captured guards Miriam Wilson, Lola Peterson and Ida Clark to now mewl in unison unconcerned about being seen to have been stripped naked, bound, gagged and stashed away by their waylayers.

End of Episode IV
Last edited by themann56 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
themann56

Re: Takeover at Logan Epilogue

Post by themann56 »

" Hey bitch what the fuck are you doing down there!?" yelled a fake guard at Andrea. She abruptly closed the door on the mewling captives unable to give them any solace or freedom. With any luck she would not end up like them but she need to be stone cold calm.

"Oh hi I was just looking for the bathroom miss, the warden said to use the one out here, if that's ok, it is isn't it?"

"Zola, I mean the warden said its ok then it's ok but it's down that hall." Andrea thought to herself (She said Zola, Zola who though... Wait maybe Zola Poltz who was convicted for racketeering and money laundering for the Russian mob... No fucking way Andrea... No fucking way.) Andrea knew that she had to play this boon of a lifetime right and that she would only have one chance.

"Listen Andrea she whispered to herself you get this wrong and your ass will be tied up and stripped naked like these other dumb hillbillies. These dike convicts would love my fine ass."

Back at the Warden's Office...

Zola opened "Well Guv, tell us what you think about the new facility here."

A slightly irked Lt Gov Sparks replied "Well despite a certain lack of decorum, everything seems to be up and running smoothly."

Zola countered "Tell me something Gov, would more decorum have stopped some clerk from sending lifers to this prison instead of a maximum joint where we all surely belong?"

Lt Gov Chris Sparks and her entire entourage were rendered speechless. "Where is my security detail."

"Well if you must know they are with the other guards in OUR prison, they are in no state to help anyone let alone themselves" purred Zola.

"Now you had better listen to me, If any of you want to get out of this..." Zola then cut Lt Gov Sparks in mid sentence. "Shut the fuck up and listen all of youse to me. This prison's security and your pathetic security detail has been rendered useless. You all will take orders from me and me alone. Now you all will strip completely. Even your underwear must go and your shoes too. And this is non-negociable my friends. Please don't be made an example of as some of our new staff would hope you would opt do so.

Hence a slow motion striptease ensued. It was strange that all the women no matter the age or ethnicity took their cues from Lt Gov Chris Sparks. Gov Sparks started to undo the buttons on her blouse, top to bottom. That's exactly what the other women did. This made everyone's cleavage and bra visible.

What the disgruntled employee did had been discovered and all hell was breaking loose in the Department of Corrections. The frantic calls to the prison and with the bogus responses added with no cell call responses from prison employees, it was evident the facility had a major security breech and an immediate armed response was needed. But the exiting governor did not want an Attica on his legacy. His chief of staff ordered the head of the IL DOC to use women if at all possible as the were more "nurturing' and therefore less likely to shoot of the joint as someone had advised him.

Helicopter with thermal scan equipment attached had identified where the largest group of women were. The initial assault group had not thought that the hostages had not only been overpowered but forced to strip out of their uniforms. Men convicts tend to use that ruse, not women.

The hastily contrived group women law enforcement officers easily traversed the outer fence. the men split off to secure the perimeter which was vast and problematic. As to be expected, with different agencies thinking that they should have the lead there were ruffled egos.

"I'll tell you what girls, we had better get a move on before the feds show up" said a colonel with the IDOC.

"You got that right sister" chimed in a sergeant from the local PD.

"Four agencies four sides of the structure let's move what else do we need to know or do out here?" commanded another ISP sergeant.

Two Logan County sheriff deputies nodded in agreement.

Inside the converted barn, the eight fake guards where getting ready for the imminent assault. They paired off and punched each other out and ripped their uniforms. Then they spread out and broke all the lighting elements.

To the east...

The two sheriff deputies egressed through a window. Deputy Jeanette Hicks was the first one through and immediately espied two guards lying near the window. Her partner Sophie Neal was right behind her. Both lowered their 12 gauge riot guns and looked around then assisted the fallen officers. "What the hell happened here?" whispered Jeanette.

The fake guard responded "We were jumped from behind, please help the others, we'll be alright."

"Okay, get over to the east fencing , the EMT's will help you" said Sophie.

The two felons took a quick glance at each other and just when Sophie and Jeanette had turned their backs on them, the trap was sprung. The unsuspecting officers had their shotguns knocked from their hands and both received gut punches just below their vests. They then got knee kicks just under their chins, the dazed offers were then dragged to a electrical housing. Thus two fresh uniforms added to the equation.

The combined total IQ's of all these hard core felons would probably be just above 200, except for Zola Poltz who was a criminal savant. She had a reason that none of the convicts lammed it out of there once the prison was taken. The convicts had quickly made her their leader but any early recapture would spell doom for Zola.

Time was the one thing Zola and her confederates didn't have and that was time. This is why she had to cut short her cat and mouse game with the governor. She need exact info and she needed it now for her plan to come to fruition.

Back down the hall...

Correspondent Andrea Neal knew if she wanted to complete her story that she needed to be close to the action but dressed as she was, this would not happen. She then made the decision to appear as a con. She disrobed and discarded her Donna Karan suit and her Manolo Blahniks, even her satin undies had to go but the self ripped French cut panties would remain in place. Every nook and cranny yielded a stripped bound and gagged prison guard or employee but no uniform. Finally a small area under conversion is where Andrea found prison guard Meghan Charles in full uniform and thoroughly hogtied and her mouth stuffed. Erroneously Andrea tried to explain to Meghan about her plan and foolishly hoped that she would go along with it. As soon as Andrea had untied and freed Meghan, she pounced on the unsuspecting correspondent and it was country strong versus city cardio. The firm sinuous 5'7" 170 lb brunette was in the process of placing Andrea with her hands tied behind her back, but catfights are inherently noisy by nature and this attracted a passing convict. Meghan was then rapidly dispatched for a second time in one morning.

"How she'd get the drop on you homie?" queried the con to Andrea. "I don't know someone must have done a poor job tying her up, who knows."

"Well Zola wants us in full uniform quick so get dressed in this cunt's uniform and don't forget the boots even if they don't fit good."

Okay, I'll see up out front" proposed Andrea.

Back in Warden's office...

Before Zola the Lt Governor and her entourage knelt the Insurgents who all had faired poorly in there rescue attempts. All 13 had been stripped nude but let unbound. They were gagged with duct tape and had their eyes blinded with duct tape. They were forced place their hands behind their heads and to listen to Zola.

"Pitiful rescue attempt pigs, but since you are here I need some info, and I don't want to hear no, I don't know, I'm not telling you anything or fuck you bitch."

To drive her point home quickly, she randomly had some of her more muscular hard core dyke convicts to take some of the officers into a closet for "debriefing."

Zola then turned to Lt Governor Sparks and said "We need to talk."

Later Zola told her underlings to be aware of probable snipers so they should move around with some of the redressed guards. They should make sure that there was no try at escape and to make sure that they knew this. Repercussions would be severe. The once in charge correctional staff were now reduced to simple escorts for convicts, scurrying between buildings with them as they helped put Zola's plan into motion. Ill fitting uniforms and boots minus underwear was their meager solace. Some opined bolting but were too frightened by the thought of recapture and what that might entail. A few still had the convict's foul pussy tastes in their mouths.

Correspondent Andrea Neal was one of these couriers. She made sure to stay away from the main complex where she had last talked to Zola and prayed that she had forgotten about her. This was true as Zola had to fondle the naked governor and her giant tits in front of her staff and security as they murmured in objection powerless to do anything other than exactly that. Zola would get the info she needed before anyone was to leave. But if the convicts trusted Zola to get them out well they backed the wrong filly because Zola was out for Zola and Zola only.

Zola took a quick respite sitting in the real warden's chair with her sinuous gams stretching over her desk. Then it hit her like a sledge hammer, where in the hell was that reporter, she held the last detail for her escape plan. "Find me the god damn reporter now!"

"Zola says she's a generic pretty blonde, blue-eyed, nice tit long-legged TV bitch. Hell that could be me" whined one of the cons.

"You wish bitch, wake up and let's get real before Zola eats our ass" responded her partner. Her partner mumbled something about being a hater and both moved off.

Sometime later at the Warden's Office...

"What the fuck do youse mean that you can't find the bitch! You walk around and you find someone, you look at them and say she's too fine to be in prison or one of these farmers and you bring her to me. How hard is that?!" screamed Zola at her underlings. "Now get the fuck back out there and take a screw with you or get your head blown off."

And Andrea was getting the story of a lifetime. A firsthand account of a prison riot and takeover. She did truly feel for the bound and gagged naked correctional staff that she had to literally step over on her way to her prized Pulitzer, but hey they should have had their shit together.

"What are you twos questioning me for?" queried a fellow con.

Yeah, she's right, she's too ugly to be a reporter, let's go Chyna we're wasting time here" grumbled her partner.

The con was taken aback and retorted "Bitch you wish you looked half this good on any day!"

"You must have found some of these hillbillies' peyote and been smokin it if you call that looking good. You're flat chested and have 45 inch butt with tear drop tats under your eye, plus you got purple hair!"

"And?"

"Like I said let's go Chyn, this cunt is delusions."

"Delusional."

"That's what I just said, move it professor!"

Andrea had made the mistake of ungagging one of the CO's but she would not make that mistake twice even if it would bolster her story later greatly. No those accounts could be edited in later if there was a time for later. Andrea thought to herself that this was like being in the gym with a sauna but having everyone bound and gagged. She just kept moving giving the women little second thought until she opened a door to a tiny room. There on the floor mewling was a very young red head who was bound in duct tape, gagged and blindfolded. Her body had either been honed on the farm or she was an ex high school athlete who had trained very hard for years. But it was something about this girl that even Andrea didn't know what it was. Was it Andrea's elevated endorphins, her being celibate for more that a year or her always have being a little bicurious, whatever the reasons Andrea felt herself being drawn to the girl. A peek into the girl's crotch confirmed that she was a true red head. This was the last barrier for Andrea everything now was on autopilot. Andrea just whispered "SShhhh" and proceeded to kiss the girl's 36C breasts first one then the other. This elicited a louder mewling pitch which Andrea quieted her with an added hand-gag. Andrea then kissed the poor girl's neck and ear. The girl now really started to resist, squirming and writhing violently. If she could have seen it was the beautiful Andrea Neal, this rape could have been more palatable in her mind. To counter the increasing resistance, Andrea put the girl on her back and reversed cowgirled her face and then bent over and put her face right between the girl's meaty toned upper thighs and crotch. Andrea just savored the girl's scent sweat, natural scent plus some type of perfumed body wash all mixed together. Just then Andrea remembered that she wore no panties and could only whisper "Sorry" before continuing to hump the hapless girl's face harder. If the poor girl was less frightened, she may have came too but this was not the case. Tears just flowed down her puffy cheeks curtesy of an ass kicking from the felon that now wore her uniform.

"Damn I needed that" thought Andrea to herself, "If I had a body like that I'd be in NYC on an anchor desk."

Just then two cons opened the door and found Andrea straddling the red- headed CO.

"Ohhh, you have time to get you some, well you had better hope Zola doesn't find out. She want's us all at the back bay."
Last edited by themann56 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

...but the equation is still unsolved! these dyke inmates have so many loose ends to tie up! ;)
andyv2k14

Post by andyv2k14 »

I agree. This is an amazing story, keep up the great work!
themann56

Post by themann56 »

It was an odd mixture of law enforcement, government officials, prison staff and felons in the bay. Zola dressed in the warden's clothes but the next to her was the Lt Governor with nothing on save her bindings and gag. Zola ordered the mud applications to cover tattoos and for everyone to have on mismatch clothes and uniforms. No easy targets for the snipers in the nearby hills this day. "Ok listen up youse bitches now that everyone is loaded up in this lorry just drive straight through the north fence on to I55 and don't stop for anything. Pigs won't be expecting this and after your speed is up you guys will be unstoppable. Get to Lake Lincoln and there will be boats to ferry youse guys off in different directions. Everyone off in five! Good luck."

Inside the speeding canvassed truck...

"I bet if we threw some of these screws out the back they'd slow down.."

"Brenda let's stick with Zola's plan for now but that makes sense to me. We'll keep that blonde and those two brunettes for last, agreed?"

No sooner had the semi left when Zola and her close confidants loaded the governor, the warden and her entourage into some remaining ATV's. The procession took off in the opposite direction, Zola having had some of the cons to cut the wire with bolt cutters earlier. This was not expected and the emergency response forces were caught off guard.

"Where are the guns from the governor's detail?" asked Zola.

"Uh well Candi locked them up in the gun locker but no one had the key to re- open it." Zola was speechless after hearing that.

As Zola knew, a helicopter quickly caught up to the speeding truck and a couple of high powered rifle shots through the engine block soon halted it. Capture was then eminent for all the convicts on the truck. Zola slowed her group slowly to a stop. "Okay reporter, get over here" commanded Zola.

"How did you know I was with you, Zola?" asked a puzzled Andrea.

"Let's just say being prissy in prison is a dead give away my dear, now want I need you to do is get your news or weather chopper out here or else you no longer serve a purpose comprendez?"

A horrified Andrea could only nod. She used every leverage she had to get the chopper out there as she could not tell the true reason for her request. Luckily a middle aged Romero pilot who was always hitting on Andrea was on duty and agreed to make the flight.

Someone yelled "Zola behind us two cop cars coming up fast!"

"Don't worry the cruisers can't keep up with us in these bumpy ass fields we'll be fine for now!" responded Zola.

Moments later two more ISP cruisers joined the chase. Zola gave the sign to slow down. "Wait for them to close on my mark, full throttle bitches! And stay close behind me!"

Near the top of a mound Zola suddenly veered left causing two cruisers up over the crest and down into a brooklet to be washed away by its formidable current. The last two cruisers were able to stop but their wheels dug into the soft ground thus taking them out of the chase. The four female ISP troopers called in their position and need for assistance. In an effort to get back in the chase all agreed to jack up their tires now and not await a tow.

Like a croc submerged along a river bank Zola and her crew espied the officers from a copse of trees. Zola said "Those bitches thought they had us on the run huh? Well they are about to get a course in police tactics soon." And upon saying the they felons crept up on the unsuspecting officers who were engrossed in the tire jacking. Difficult to do on marshy ground. Soon thereafter the four officers were kneeling before Dona Poltz in all their glory save some handcuffs and duct tape gags. "Oh how the worm has turned huh bitches. Those unis will prove beneficial to our plans thank youse" said Zola. The officers underwear were in great demand and minor scuffles for them broke out. But Zola would allot the officers' unis as she and she alone deemed fit.
Last edited by themann56 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
themann56

Post by themann56 »

Near the site of the old State Fair Grounds...

"Clara, Niki, Inez, Tasha get into those troopers unis. I can hear that chopper comin!" ordered Zola.

"Now you're up reporter, get her ass over here! And give him the story exactly like I said, don't mess this up bitch!"

Persian Gulf War ex-army pilot Mike Howe landed the weather chopper on the fair ground's helipad. He didn't recognize Andrea at first due to the way she was dressed. Andrea's story and the general appearance of all parties involved made no sense to him and he told everyone should wait there for the authorities. Zola said no and insisted that he get back into his chopper and fly. One word lead to another and before anyone realized it, Mike had received the beatdown of a lifetime.

"Damn, Monica why did you have to hit him that hard, damn" lamented an inmate.

Zola said "Fuck-em, asshole had it coming, roll him and push his ass down into the ravine. Well well reporter I guess your services are no longer needed at this point, craps to be you."

"No wait I've been taking pilot lessons for the past year, I can fly it!" yelled a pleading Andrea.

"Zola we can't all fit in there and where are we going anyways!?" asked one of her henchwomen.

Zola said "Right quite right, we'll make 3-4 trips to the pick up spot over those hills. The guv, warden, the soon to ex- head of security and me will make the first trip."

"A fourth person can fit in the back Zola" another henchwoman yelled out loud.

Zola hesitated a bit then she had to acquiesced. " Okay you get in Hailey."

So the small weather chopper had Hailey Armstrong dressed as a prison guard in the rear set with the nude buxom Lt gov Chris Sparks, her head of security Clara Mendez who was equally as buxom and warden Linda Samuels, the third of buxom triplets. Zola ribbed just before their take off, "Look at them giant sassy melons, I'd bet my soul you three got your jobs from a man hiring you, but that will be just between us girls." Zola gave them a wry wink. She then motioned her henchwoman Hailey to come closer and when she did lean forward Zola produced a large wrench and clocked her senseless and proceeded to push her from the chopper.

"What the hell are you waiting for fly bitch fly!" screamed Zola.

The prisoners knew they had been screwed over but none could reach the chopper before Andrea took a very low slow take off.

Andrea's steering and attitude adjustment were wanting, "I thought you said you could fly bitch!"

"We are flying let me concentrate!"

"You call this flying?!"

From the other passengers, "Mmpphh, uumph, hhmppff!" And the rollercoaster ride continued. Back at the take off spot authorities had closed in for the recapture of felons and rescue of the remaining hostages.

As everyone on board had surmised, it was only a matter of time before the fledgling pilot Andrea Neil crashed the chopper. She clipped the choppers rear rotator in some treetops and the inevitable occurred. Luckily for them, they were low enough and crashed into some marshy tall hedges so that all survived. Andrea knew what was about to befall her and she was the first out of the chopper and decided to swim for it rather than run.

"You better swim bitch cuz I'm going to find you and kill her ass cunt!"

"Okay, Its just us girls on our own, get your naked asses out and let get moving, and no tricks cuz you know what will happen. Oh you want your ankles untied huh? Guess that would be of help" Zola mused.

Over a clump of hills, Zola and her group espied a fast approaching black federal SUV. The three hostages mewed loudly at the thought of rescue in spite of their state of undress but Zola just stared at the fast approaching vehicle. As the black SUV neared, the three remaining hostages all wondered why Zola didn’t at least try to make a run for it as this was clearly a FBI Swat Team vehicle. Well maybe she knew her recapture was a forgone conclusion. Finally this fiasco was almost over they all thought to themselves. They watched as Zola walked out to meet it. Head of the Lt Gov’s security team Clara Mendez was the first to notice something was amiss. Instead of the agents putting her on the ground and arresting her the had started to talk amongst themselves. This was very disconcerting but maybe they had fallen for the fake uniform routine. Any but when they all would see the hostages, Zola’s jig would be up. Just a matter of time. But Mendez thought maybe her game was to steal a rifle and turn the tide in her favor once more. So Clara charged headlong towards Zola and the five Swat members in the hope of averting Zola gaining even more hostages. With her pendulous breasts flopping painfully with each step, Clara tried to inform the first agent she came to of the real situation. And for her trouble she received a rifle butt to her abdomen which sent her straight to the ground.

“I think she wanted to tell you that I’m the escapee and to put me under arrest immediately” crowed Zola. The six women then all chuckled. “That would have been smart of you if this had been FBI Swat Team Delta” Zola addded. The Lt Governor and the real warden joined Clara and intently listened to Zola’s diatribe. “Prepare to meet Swat Team Delta” said Zola as she opened the sliding side door to the van. More chuckles were elicited but none were from the three hostages. Inside the van were the real five members of the Delta team. They had been jumped and overpowered for the gear and uniforms at their area of assembly. Zola turned to the three disheartened hostages and merely explained how the Russian mafia had arranged for this in case Zola’s escape had failed. The five way layers had climbed through the ventilation ducts and waited for the right moment to pounce upon them in the locker room.

Zola asked “But how did you get them out to the van without being noticed?”

One of the mercenaries said “After we kicked their asses, we stripped them and gagged them tight with old boot socks and loaded them into a couple of laundry carts and rolled them right out the back. This tale resulted in the agents to mewl in protest as they could only stare and writhe in their ecru sports bras and matching hipster panties.

“Quiet youse or I’ll them them to take your underwear too!” yelled Zola.

Another merc asked “Are we talking all eight of these bitches with us, that’s a lot of headache you know.”

Zola answered “Better too many than not enough, let’s get going.”

Zola turned to Lt Governor Sparks and boldly told her it’s on to a boat, sail to a barge on the Mississippi then get off in New Orleans. They will be checking the roads and bus tops and airports. They’ll never think about the old time barges. Ay gov?

But what Zola hadn’t counted on was that in the country your voice carries and she thought reporter Neil was long gone. However she was lonely 25 yards away treading water listening to Zola’s bragging. Now she could have a closure for her story.

The End
Last edited by themann56 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
andyv2k14

Post by andyv2k14 »

I can't wait to hear more. This is such an epic and amazing story. Thanks for your work!

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”