How to Derail a Campaign

themann56

How to Derail a Campaign

Post by themann56 »

How to Derail a Campaign Episode 1

Ronald Trampe was one the worst of the worst politician one could ever imagine. He was a womanizer, con man, swindler, and borderline criminal depending on who you talked to at the time. His family's high priced attorneys kept the latter from coming to fruition. Also, besides his families wealth he had made multi-millions on his own by buying up old factories and businesses and cannibalizing them and selling them ala Gecko from Wallstreet. When he announced that he would be running for president in the next election, this ignited ferocious outrage from the Left.

One extreme leftist group who chose to go nameless deeply felt something had to be done before the election. Eight women and eight men formed their enclave. Their was no leader and everyone had a say. It was unanimously agreed that a public statement would be made preferably on primetime TV. Maybe at one of his large right-wing rallies. Yes perfect all news networks would be there. But this would take meticulous planning and attention to detail. After daily planning for a month straight a plan was hatched.

All agreed that this would mean prison time in the end no matter how it turned out but all agreed it was worth it for the country's sake. This charlatan had to be derailed and spectacularly but most importantly smartly. But at the eleventh hour all the "men" backed out, scared shitless over be in a men's prison for a long stretch, no not these middle to upper middle class guys. The women if they wanted to continue would be on their own. "Typical" was the general consensus. The remaining eight women would continue their mission manless.

It was decided that everyone would need to do double duty. It was good that everyone knew the plan in its entirety. D-Day would be in Iowa one day before the Caucasus.

"Lay down bitch and I'm not going to keep telling you two the same thing over and over" growled Corinne Levine a 24 your old yoga instructor who was now dressed in one of the Des Moines police officers uniform with a very nice fit. Her partner in crime Brenda Kellerman a 20 year old receptionist chimed in "Why didn't we put them in the trunk as in the plan?"

Corinne answered angrily "Cuz this fascist bitch nearly broke my collar bone with her baton, that's why. Let them ride around where they can be seen. No one will call 911 to help some pig whores."

"Well you had better hope not cuz this is not the south side of Chicago you know" responded a slightly worried Brenda.

Just a half hour before, after driving around the city for a couple of hours the duo had come upon officers Mandy Lynn and Candice Parker. Luckily for the duo that the officers were on their way to lunch. Brenda and Corinne waited for the officers to finish eating and tailed them. The plan that was formulated was for them to do a fender bender then lure them to a secluded area. This is what happened the rear bump was hit hard enough to cause damage and necessitate a report. But Corinne did not get out of her car and just motioned them to follow her. Irritated the officers did exactly that. Candi drove slow enough so that the officers would not call in a vehicle pursuit but they would not drive a long distance. Brenda espied a blind alley and Corinne turned into it deep enough for two cars. Officer Lynn quickly turned in to block them in or so she thought.

The irate officers at this time jumped from their cruiser and told the occupants to remain in their car. Of course Corinne and Brenda paid them no heed and sauntered toward the end of the alley. Officers Lynn and Parker were on them in no time and demanded Corinne's license and registration. Brenda asked why they were dressed in skirts and heels in this day and age. Officer Parker gruffly responded that in was the anniversary of Women in Law Enforcement for the month in Iowa. "Now both of you ID,s."

A hyped up Corinne said "We'll trade you pigs our ID's for them 1970's duds!"

"Oh we have a comedienne here Candice what do you think?"

"Yep a regular wannabe Ellen" said Mandy.

"If we have to forcibly take them from you they might get messed up in this filthy alley so strip!" added a now menacing Brenda.

This last statement and tone made the officers draw their night sticks and assume a fighting stance. It was a bad time for them to be in tight skirts and four inch pumps indeed. Brenda gave officer Parker a flying leg kick which sent her reeling back and landing on some crates. Due to the 90 degree temps and prompting from the mayor and governor offices the police women wore no vests and had no tasers. The initial blow to Corinne's collar bone was delivered by Mandy Lynn which sent her to one knee and just before Mandy could deliver another one Brenda had raced over and grabbed her arm and caught Mandy's chin with a backwards elbow blow. This dazed Mandy and she toppled over onto her very ample buttocks. "Are you going to be alright or do I need to call an ambulance for you?" teased Brenda.

"I got this" fumed Corinne as she moved in on a still dazed Mandy.

Brenda quickly returned her gaze towards officer Parker which caused to break into a small smile. Candice Parker who had even more of an ample butt had fallen onto a food crate and was securely wedged into it and unable to reach her gun. "Okay bitch, this is what is going to happen. I'm going to help get your fat ass out of your current predicament. Any resistance and I will club your ass with this two by four. Nod if you understand pig." Candice glanced over at her partner and quickly surmised that she was more in need of help than she was. But Candice defiantly gave no response over that to try and reach her gun. For that she was beaned into unconsciousness with the two by four.

Corinne said "We are going to need some pantyhose and get these uniforms dry cleaned."

"But we'll need to don them for now" came Brenda's response.

Both women turned their gaze back to the two hapless officers who had been forced to kneel in front of them with their hands behind their heads like two of their perps. Corinne and Brenda had no weapons but the two officers were pliable due to the beatings they had sustained and they had had enough at least for now. They would most likely would have put up more of a fight if they knew what lied in store for them this day. Brenda had stopped Corinne's punishment short as no blood could be gotten on their unis.
The two waylayers were giving undressing commands to the kneeling officers while they were pulling off their own gym wear. Mandy's threats and Candace's warnings were met with backhands until their utterances ceased. Corinne's toned frame was only covered by her beige sports bra and hipster panties. Brenda and her 36 C cup breasts were exposed and the only clothing she had on was her white French cut panties.

An amazed Corinne asked "Where the fuck is your bra?!"

"Oh I never wear one, you never noticed?"

"Oh I noticed and so did all the guys before they turned chicken shit and pussied out on us. But I thought you would have the sense to wear one for the mission. Even these pig whores don't patrol around with their tits flapping!"

"Okay alright chill I'll take hers. Hand it over bitch!" Brenda was directing her comments to Candace. She had a good chance to pick the closest fit as the two officers had ceded their ties and shirts over to the women. Brenda saw that Candace's breasts were the closet to her size but Corinne interceded.

"It's your lucky day Ms Officer. Brenda take hers instead." Corinne was now pointing at Mandy who had wielded her baton so masterfully a little earlier but to no avail in the long run. Mandy wanted to protest but that would mean she would be putting her humiliation onto her partner.

"Damn she must have really caught you good with that stick Corinne" mused Brenda. "Its a good thing I was there to rescue you."

Now Corinne was more irritated at her new partner than officer Lynn. But she remained professional and just gave Brenda a stare down. Brenda got the point and immediately stopped her teasing for now at least. Corinne ordered Brenda to get the ropes and gags which they applied to the lady officers and then they had loaded them into the back seat of their own cruiser. Even though both of their mouths were well stuffed and securely tied in place, Brenda and Corinne could make out their incessant questions and admonishments. "Where are you taking us?" "What are you going to do to us?" "Kidnapping an officer of the law is a federal offense." "You can stop this craziness now before it's too late." This led Brenda to turn around and say to the "Listen if I was in your predicament topless, half naked, in my undies driving around in a good size town, I'd be crunched down in my seat and very quiet but hey that's just me. Maybe you two are exhibitionists by nature or something." This realization had a temporary affect which didn't last long however.
End Episode 1
Last edited by themann56 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: USB Tale

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I recognized your writing style! you are Ssims64401, the writer from the old board!! :o
themann56

Post by themann56 »

I finally was able to make it back. Was having new password request problems from the site
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Ronald Trampe... I wonder who this fellow might be... :D Anyway, I'm intrigued to see where this is going.
themann56

Post by themann56 »

How to Derail a Campaign Episode II

Corinne and Brenda were the last ones to arrive at the rallying point. Another member of the cabal, Elise Taylor admonished them. "Where have you two been? You're the last ones to get here!"

Corinne responded using a very fake British accent "Don't get your knickers in a twist dearie. These bitches put up a surprising fight for pigs."

Brenda chimed in "Yeah I had to stop this one from kicking Corinne's ass."

Corinne had had enough from her partner in crime and was about to clock Brenda but Elise interceded. "Enough of this foolishness have you two forgotten the urgency of our mission? This sophomoric behavior has to cease. Understood?" No answer came but Corinne and Brenda knew Elise was right. Corinne asked where the other policemen were being kept. Elise pointed to a nearby shed.

Corinne said "Okay you heifers over to the shed so you two can mumble your humiliation tales to your buddies."

Corinne and Brenda along with the two officers were surprised by what they saw when they opened the shed's door. Instead of underwear clad female officers in tight bondage, they all saw totally nude hogtied women of all shapes, breast sizes , races, hair colors etc. One unifying factor was their mouths were stuffed with bras and panties. Outside the other members in the group were taking turns at a basin washing their purloined uniforms. Corinne and Brenda were not the only ones that had trouble getting the officers to cede their uniforms.

"I guess you don't need to dry clean Polly and Esther" Brenda joked. Corinne gave no response still a bit miffed at her last minute partner.

"Tough room" Brenda mumbled.

The impostors grouped together awhile later. "These uniforms will only get us past the outer layer of their security. Four teams penetrating from four directions is the best option. Gain deeper access as you move in. Use disguises as they present themselves. We will deal with the Secret Service last. If any of us get that deep. God speed to you all" said Elise.
themann56

Post by themann56 »

How to Derail a Campaign Episode III

Des Moines, Iowa State Fair Grounds...

"Shut up bitch!" growled Mercy Hernandez as she was putting the finishing touches on her waylaid Iowa state police officer Olivia Mentor inside a utility tent.

"See you should have choked the shit out of yours like I did mine. This bitch is still out cold quiet as a mouse" said her partner in crime Shawny Taylor. Shawny was right too, trooper Liz Hawthorne was lying on the grass floor limp as a dishrag oblivious to her being reduced to 36C cup bra and Spanx panties. An actual girdle from 1950's would have served her better but such are the times we live in. After the two state troopers were in their strict hogties, they were summarily dragged into one of the far corners of the tent. Outside noises would drown out their feeble mewling. To add insult to injury, Shawny covered the officers with a tarp. A half kick to their sides quieted them for a while.

"Well, how do I look?" grinned Mercy.

"Just like the real thing. You had better be careful that you don't get jumped and stripped too" responded Shawny.

"Cmon lets keep moving inward" said Mercy.

On the other side of the grounds...

Maureen King and Glenda Roberts still dressed as Des Moines police officers stood by a gate eyeing the throng. They needed to work their way toward the podium but they had to make sure they were not challenged as they had no IDs to go along with their stolen badges.

"Hey, maybe we are going about this all wrong, Mo. Instead of grabbing some more of these pigs how about the hired help?" mused Glenda.

"I think I see where you are going with this and I also think I see an opportunity over there by that ATT van. Shall we my dear?" joked Maureen.

At the moment, unsuspecting Angel Reed and her coworker Eva Mendez were taking a break from running communication cable. Both women were wearing light gray uniformed polo shirts and mid thigh shorts both drenched in their sweat.

"Wait Mo, those bitches are sweating like pigs and I mean the real ones" hesitated Glenda.

"Dammit Glenda it's fucking 85 degrees out here everyone is sweating. If you are that fucking squeamish, we can rinse off over by the livestock enclosure."

"That wont be necessary let's do this girl" said a determined Glenda.

"Hello ladies were just doing a routine security check because of the keynote speaker tonight but lets get out of this heat I hope your van has AC" said Maureen.

"It sure does that's why we left it running" responded Eva as she opened up the rear doors. She was the first to hop in. her shorts drenched through with her sweat outlining black thong panties which she had opined about even wearing that morning. She would soon be glad she did. But her friend Angel would rue that she had chose to go underwear-less this day as she had listened to the weather forecast earlier that morning and thought that would be a good option for her.

As soon as the panel doors were closed the two ATT employees were overpowered and pinned down and hand-gagged. Both were admonished to keep quiet and once they were let go that they were to hand over their clothes. But the best laid plans of mice and women...

No sooner had the ATT workers been released when the two started to scream bloody murder at the top of their lungs. Also unfortunately for Glenda and Maureen was that at that precise moment a squad of mounted police were riding by and were alerted by their screams. Glenda and Maureen were soon being taken into custody and the authorities were keen to know where their uniforms and badges came from and more so what was their intent for being there. The Secret Service wanted to interrogate the two before they were shipped off to jail as they had sensed a possible plot in the works.

The Secret Service would prove to be correct with their presumptions. Elise and her partner Gloria Hymes eyed the situation from afar. They knew they had to amp things up a bit or else all would be lost in a short time. Elise had quickly come to the conclusion that all officers from every branch would come under intense scrutiny very shortly. Gloria suggested the Medical tent. Elise agreed and they made their way there.

Elsewhere...

Ronald Trampe had finally gotten his wish of all female Secret Service agents on his detail ala Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi. He had to use a lot of arm twisting and call in a huge amount of favors to bring his juvenile wish into fruition no matter what the SS Director let alone his wife thought or said. He would have his large breasted, big butt overweight bimbos on his detail and to hell with what anyone said or rumored. Now where the SS found them on such short notice would be critiqued later. Also because of this his wife remained in NYC which Trampe wanted also.

An irritated Trampe fumed "Let the bitch go back to NY, she's knows she is on her way out anyway. The Trampe doesn't need her ass. My daughter can serve in her stead and do a much better job that the ungrateful immigrant. Someone find Nastasia!"

The final team of Corinne and Brenda had come to the same conclusion as some of their compatriots. Police unis had to be discarded and quickly if they were to advanced through the security that was in place. They espied two farmgirl sisters that were about to enroll in the pie baking contest. Both were clad in quintessential daisy dukes and knotted up plaid shirt revealing their navels and firm tummies. But this time Corinne and Brenda had bitten off more than they could chew as the ripped farmgirls gave back as much as they took. The failed mugging by Corinne and Brenda brought the real authorities and the two would be waylayers were later taken into custody along their sistren.

TBC...
Last edited by themann56 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

ah pity the last failed mugging :cry: (the farmgirl sisters )

but thanks for the rest! :D
themann56

Post by themann56 »

How to Derail a Campaign Episode IV

At a Security/Command Post Tent...

Four of the would be Trampe campaign insurgents namely Brenda Kellerman, Corinne Levine, Maureen King and Glenda Roberts sat in their undies with nothing else on save a charcoal woolen blanket. Captain Sawyer of the Des Moines State Police had been questioning them about the owners of their uniforms and what their intent was and to who else was involved etc... Finally Elise said that they all wanted a lawyer. Captain Sawyer was quick to respond that under the new home terrorism laws that they wouldn't be getting "Jack shit". Just then the new Secret Service agents for Ronald Trampe filed in and said that they had jurisdiction in this case and that the other law enforcement agencies should simply stand down.

"Well Agent Starks we will just see about that!" Captain Sawyer fumed just before heading out of the tent along with his detail.

Agent Linda Starks along with five other agents towered over the sitting gang of women grimacing with the intent of intimidation. Their efforts were wasted on them however as they would find out shortly.

Agent Starks opened "Listen if you bitches want to see daylight before the next twenty years, you had better start talking now".

All the women look at each other for a moment then started snickering. "Oh I'm funny am I? Well your next stop, Guantanamo!" "Good we can work on our tans, pig" quipped Brenda.

The agents now went over to a corner to come up with a different interrogation tactic which none of them were adept in as none had any real training. Just then two nurses dressed in white scrubs entered the tent. Agent Starks said "Who let you guys in and what are you doing here?"

At the Medical tent...

Nurses Brin Colbert and LaWanda Walker sat next to each other in their white full cup bras and hipster panties, mewling for assistance. After being forced to had over their uniforms, they had been gagged with gauze and taped in place, then they were bound with more gauze, upper arms to their chests, wrists to their ankles, knees together and ankles together, lastly their plump toned thighs together. With their upper arms pinned to their chests, their large breast were even more accentuated making them seem to be even larger and about to pop from their restrictive bras. Deep down inside they hoped to be discovered by women.

Back at the Security tent...

Gloria Hymes dressed in nurse Colbert's uniform said "We were told that the prisoners needed to be checked before transport to jail."

"Well no one here has laid a hand on these dirty skanks. Any injuries they have probably came from stealing those officer's uniforms" responded Agent Starks.

"We need a cursory exam and we will be out of your hair agent" said Elise donned in nurse Walker's uniform.

"Be quick then and watch yourselves over there."

Everyone was happy to see Elise and Gloria and they muddled together to come up with a plan to get the group out. The group was amazed to hear that there was no security out front and to the best of Elise and Gloria's knowledge none was nearby. Only these six agents dressed inappropriately in black above the knee skirts and white short sleeve blouses with one too many buttons undone at the neckline. Also unbelievably they were unarmed for some reason. Perhaps because this was the detainees tent? But then if they surrendered their weapons voluntarily where were their holsters? And why did all six of them have giant breasts. Did the government think that their group were all lesbians and this was a ploy to get them to squeal? The truth was that this group of SS employees were just for show and none had any firearms training. Secretaries, lab workers clerical workers, anyone with Trampe's physical standards were hastily assembled and shipped out to his harem. Be careful what you wish for should have been his motto.

The group of imposters huddled together and were not getting any exams but were sizing the agents up as to whose clothes would give who the best fit. Shoes too were a major point of contention. Several members were proposing different plans for escape with different ruses and distractions. Then all of a sudden Corinne stood up dropped here blanket and marched toward the tent's opening speechless.

"Hey, hey, hey were the fuck do you think you are going bitch get back over there!" yelled one of the agents who noticed Corinne's path first. Agent Marta Ross blocked Corinne's exit and received a right and left hook sending her to the ground unconscious before hitting it. The untrained agent all rushed to their friend to give assistance oblivious to the group behind them.

"You can't do this to us were are government agents! You will get another ten years!" mumbled a defeated Agent Starks who was kneeling before Brenda Kellerman minus her white blouse but still had the rest of her outfit in her possession at least for the time being. This could not be said for the rest of the agents who now were reduced to their undies, even their pantyhose had been forked over to the impostors.

"Who said to stop you heifers! Get everything off now!" yelled Maureen King.

One agent muttered "We're not giving you our underwear you don't need them!"

Elise responded "OK have it your way, Glenda do your thing."

Glenda chose Agent Starks. She made her strip to her underwear like the others but she bound her hands behind her back and made her knell before her. Glenda then stripped naked below her waist and proceeded to force her cunt into the agent's face. She was admonished that she had better not bite her and she finally was straddling the agent's face with instructions giving where to lick.

"So whose gonna be next or are you going to finish stripping?" asked Elise. The rest of the agents got the message and got naked in a flash.

"I thought you bitches would smarten up. Let's find something to hogtie there cows er I mean pigs and then get dressed and help Mercy and Shawny.

"Hey when you gag them make sure that you use someone else's panties."

"Well duh.'

"Hey why are all you pigs have tits so large is that some new federal requirement?"

"She can't answer you, she's got her friend's panties jammed in her mouth."

"Don't you just hate when that happens?"

"Hey Glenda aren't you worried about going to prison for raping a government agent?"

"What are you talking about she had her tongue in me I'm the one who was violated."

A naked bound and gagged Linda Starks in a strict hogtie felt her eyes water up as she new her career was now over at young age of 24.

TBC...
themann56

Post by themann56 »

How to Derail a Campaign Epilogue

Elise dressed nicely as a S-S agent said frantically "Look at the time, the speeches are starting. We have too get closer these agents uniforms will have to be the key."

"She right it's now or never. But where are Mercy and Shawny I wonder. You think they got caught too?" chimed in Corinne.

"Probably not or that pig would have mentioned it and have brought them to this tent" retorted Maureen.

"Good then they are on their own now let's get moving" ordered Elise. And with that a determined bunch of impostors headed off toward the stage.

On the opposite side fair grounds...

Mercy Hernandez still dressed as an ISP trooper along with Shawny Taylor stopped in her tracks. "They're checking law enforcement IDs everywhere. We need to change and fast."

"Lets find something non law enforcement, I'm tired of being a fake pig anyway" said Maureen. Just then a local junior college bus drove up and it was as if God sent them a helping hand. Their band had been selected from a lottery of local colleges to partake in the night's festivities. Mercy and Shawny quickly assumed ID checking roles on each side of the bus's door but that was the last thing they were checking. Each was sizing up the females, size, number in their group, gullibility etc. Finally four girls belonging to the college's cheer squad were the last to egress from the bus. Knowing how teen college girls can be and that legal drinking age in Iowa is 21, Mercy got the idea to challenge the use of fake ID's in the past. "Have any of you used fake ID's recently to purchase alcohol and consume it?"

Taken aback the four girls hesitated. "We'll take that as a yes then. Back on the bus please ladies."

Whispers of "See I told you," "Shut up," "Shhh, both of you shut up" could be heard. Shawny opened "We don't care about your little college indiscretions but we will need heightened security checks on you four starting with everything off and handed over to us."

"Eeewww!! You mean strip in public?" responded one of the 5'6" blonde, green-eyed busty vixens.

"You little twat we are a bus above eye level what is the problem?!" said Mercy unthought out. This irritated police response left the girls speechless for the moment but apprehensive now.

Shawny tried to defuse the situation. "What my partner here is trying to say but most inarticulately is that a quick body search in the rear above prying eyes and voila over in no time and you can rejoin your group. It's up to all of you ladies though." As this would be one of the highlights in their young lives all agreed and proceeded to the extreme rear and sat next to each other facing Mercy and Shawny.

"Boots!"

"Why are you checking what size boots we wear?"

"Just let us do our jobs here miss"

"Belts next please."

You need to know our waist sizes too?"

"Listen cunt this is cop business just keep stripping!"

"You know on second thought we would just like to go home now."

"Mercy, that is just something a terrorist would say what you think?"

"Oh most indeed. Going home at this point is pretty much off the table so get to stripping and be quick about it or else."

The most buxom of the four who also was the most flippant said "Or else what?"

Mercy said "Or you four will be the lead story on every news channel tonight!" And upon hearing and weighing their options the four began to unzip their white sleeveless one piece, black and gold-trimmed cheerleading outfits. This left the four in ecru pantyhose and black sport bras and matching black under-panties.

"You can't just treat us this way" mustered a teary eyed 19 year old.

"Yeah, well under the Trampe administration this will be the new norm so learn to deal with it."

Mercy motioned Shawny closer. "What do you think naked on the bus or bound and gagged on it?" "These airheads would die if found naked in public but we can't risk them being found too fast, decisions, decisions."

In the end the coeds were wrestled down and forcibly stripped of their undies and summarily hogtied and gagged with strips and wads of ISP uniforms and Mercy and Shawny's underwear.

Shawny said," I think it would be prudent if we avoid other members of the Des Moines Junior IT College don't you?"

"Truer words haven't been spoken." Oh and why are you limping?"

"This bitch's boots are too small, I thought a half size wouldn't matter much."

"Well duh, that's why they come in half sizes genius."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah let's get moving Miss Red Bottoms."

Near the main stage of the night's soiree...

"Mr Trampe wants you agents posing with him before the keynote address for the Press" informed one of his many handlers. Are you the same agents we okayed beforehand? Oh well you all will do come with me."

Another handler asked for the other four cheerleaders who were scheduled to photographed kneeling in front of Trampe. Shit, I guess we can get by with the four behind him but he won't like that last minute change and I'm not telling him I guarantee you that."

The fake agents quickly huddled up. It was agreed that a lot of these Trampe "handlers" had to go and that anything that they hatched would need to be delivered live for all the worldwide channels to get on video. He shouldn't be harmed as that would sway public opinion in his direction. Just then Brenda espied Mercy and Shawny meandering close to the stage. "Can you guys believe this it's Mercy and Shawny over there!"

"Hey you guys over here!"

"Nice unis but those other four bimbos will make you."

"Not if we give them the same treatment as his other cunts" said Elise.

"Well I can take care of the cheerleaders last" volunteered Corinne.

Moments before Ronald Trampe was to go on stage and deliver his much awaited speech, a workman opened a utility prefab shed and his jaw dropped along with his toolbox. What he saw was six beautiful svelte sexy lingerie clad blondes and brunettes wriggling in tight bondage and gagged with twists of silk hose, pleading with him through their eyes to be released. But instead he ran for help not sure what he had happened upon. He would have to look hard as authorities were gathering elsewhere as four cheerleaders had been jumped overpowered and stripped down to their sport under garments and hastily bound with their own pantyhose. Their high pitched mews were their only utterances as they had their mouths stuffed with panties and tied in place with sleeves from their blouses.

"Did you get me the size 8 boots like I asked?"

"Lord yes they are over there, happy now? Next time, if there is one which it probably won't be, mug for the correct damn size Shawny!"

The stage director said "Okay you cheerleaders are due on stage with Mr. Trampe come with me. No no you agents aren't needed now." Elise admonished "Listen mister, let the Secret Service do our jobs and you just do your fuckin job ok?" The dumbfounded director was rendered speechless too and turned and led the way.

"It's time Mr. Trampe whenever your're ready.

"I was born ready son." It's showtime" the pompous Trampe retorted. Half way onto the stage with all the cameras rolling and the lights flashing Ronald Trampe was met by all eight impostors who escorted him to the podium. Then in a choreographed movement he was set upon by the eight women. Four worked deftly to restrain his lower extremities.

"Someone get these bitches off of me!" begged and pleaded Trampe.

Everyone froze not knowing what was really occurring and victims of the moment. Elise undid his trousers and yanked down his boxers and was preparing to yell out how did he like his genitals grabbed when she cut off her speech in mid sentence. This billionaire playboy and cheat had a penis the size of half her thumb and testicle marble sized. The crowd gasped and numerous snickered. "Oh my God!" was Elise's response very much taken aback.

In New York in one of the Trampe hotel's penthouse Ms. Trampe was on the floor in tears from laughter.

Back in Des Moines from the low surrounding bluffs a frantic message crackled over the Seccret Service frequencies. "Again requesting permission to go weapons hot!"

Agent in charge Lisa Stapleton responded yet again, "That's a negative weapons cold. I repeat weapons cold. In fact all units stand down!"

The End...
Last edited by themann56 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

hey Ssims just a suggestion college schoolgirl uniforms are non law enforcement uniforms, just check their ID's to be sure they are + 18 ;)

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”