The Anniversary

esercito sconfitto

The Anniversary

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Anniversary Episode 1

It was the 50th year anniversary since women were hired to do actual police in Cameron Police Department. The city had planned some festivities but a major one was for the women on the force to dress in the old time uniforms which consisted of a powder blue shirt, navy blue tie black belt , navy just above knee length skirt and black 2 inch heeled pumps. But the only difference would be the holsters, 9mm Berettas and batons.

But the city's largest crime syndicate took note of the changes to the police department's routine also. The crime boss thought a major bank heist could be pulled off more easily now. It was well publicized that the men in the department would take a side seat during the week of festivities or even stay home or be on vacation.

This meant the police force would be short-staffed all week and key members in the police hierachy would not be in charge or away.

The crime boss and his capos knew robbing Cameron's largest bank would be easy. The trick was in the get away. They knew at some point, even if the department was short-staffed, they would be mobilized and dispatched quickly. A plan to cut the power to the police dispatch unit was proposed. Then someone said that a back generator would probably kick in. the next day a lieutenant came up with the grand scheme of immobilizing the unit altogether. Everyone said noway but the crime boss was intrigued and gave the go ahead.

Some of the women affiliated with the gang as members, girlfriends or accquaintances were recruited for the infilatration. An informant told them that there were on any shift one supervisors and 8 dispatchers.

The only thing left was to give more time for the getaway. A bank robbery would at the minimum be met with four squad car response. The crime boss opined why they should stop with replacing the dispatchers. If the police station incursion failed this would be a good back up plan and give them a good chance at a successful getaway. He gave the plan his approval.

1/15/2012, 3:37 pm

The Anniversary Part 2

The Cameron crime boss had given the go ahead for the bank robbery but his capos had talked him into expanding the heist to enclude the diamond exchange. This was a one change for these crimes. The Cameron PD would be understaffed and distracted with the city's celebration.

The gang had no shortage of volunteers for their bold plan as the girlfriends and prostitutes and female criminals hated the police especially female cops who were especially hard on them.

The bank would be receiving the payroll for the local truck factory, the country's largest. The diamond exchange was always coveted the the city's criminal element but its security couldnt be breeched.

The take for the gang would be in the tens of millions. Their plan hinged on misdirecting the police initial responses. The plan was to infiltrate the police HQ. They would get the cutest of the gang and replace the three news crews covering the festivities.

Channels 2, 5 and 7 had their fluff coverage newswomen outside the HQ. All three were vere beautiful as their job demanded. All were blonde and blue eyed and had bods to kill for. Channel 2 sent Brandi Jacobs a22 yr old newly hired correspondent with covergirl girl looks. She stood 5-6" with a 36D-24-36 frame and could have been considered the cutest of the three but barely.

Brandi was dressed in Dona Karan consisting a yellow blazer and above the knee matching skirt and beige blouse which was unbuttoned to just below the start of her cleavage. She wore midcalf brown suede boots with 4 inch heels and tapered toes.

Miranda Peters the channel 5 correspondent was equally gorgeous the tallest of the three women at 5-8". She wore a short cropped hairstyle with auburn highlights. She measured 36DD- 26-32. Her gams were that of a runway model with her thighs just slightly bigger than her calves. She was dressed in Chanel, a azure blue mini with navy high heels. Lastly, Rebeca Taylor who worked for Channel 7 News, was the oldest at 26. And she sported the longest hair coming down to her lower shoulders and golden blonde. Rebecca stood 5-7" with a figure of 38C-24- 28. She had removed her jacket and wore a long sleeved kelly green blouse and a forest green mini skirt.

As the three primped for their newscast, their cameramen had been spirited away by gang members. Three women now took their places. All they told the newswomen that the cameramen had food poisoning from the buffet.

"I told that fool not to eat the shrimp. Lets go though" scowled Rebecca.

Miranda, equally perturbed told the impostor camerawoman that she had better not mess this up. By this statement she had unwittingly worsened her fate.

Thee female criminal had chosen Brandi because she had a year long lesbian crush on Brandi. This was a dream come tue for her.

The three correspondents were lured away from other members of the news team by a false report of an exclusive by the mayor. Instinctively all three grabbed there camera crew and dashed away into the station into a side vacant room. There the three newswomen were the story as the three camerw crew dropped their pretenses. That their identies and credentials were going to be taken and to strip were the only explanations that they were given besides to hurry up. All three stood in disbelief thinking a practical joke by their staffs.

But after Miranda received a gut punch sending her to her knees and Rebecca receiving a backhand slap, all knew this was no joke. Brandi was lucky and only got a careful tender cajoling from her replacement. Brandi did not therefore scream but Rebecca and Miranda however did try to shout out for help but their cries were quickly and deftly muffled by hand gags.

All were admonishished not to scream or resist as they would all be beatened severely before anyone could stop them. Their looks were so important to them that all readily complied. They were forced up against the back wall and made to strip down to their fine silken underwear.

All three had on demi cuff bras to enhance their cleavages for the camera only differing in colors, Miranda red, Brandi white and Rebecca two toned black and white. Their style of panties however did differ Brandi sported boycut panties, Rebecca thong and Miranda French cut. All matched their bras.

"You keep going" Miranda's camerawoman said to her.

"Why me?" whined Miranda visably shaken now.

"Because you are a c**t. Now get naked and be quick about it or you'll be so sorry."

Frightened, Miranda got into her birthday suit and just dawning on her as to why. She tried to appologized but her attempts at placation were rebuffed. She now stood completely nude with her hands and arms not up to the challenge of covering her rather large breasts. She stood crossing her legs in an attempt to hide her shaven pubic area.

Brandi's replacement stood gawking at her becoming wetter and wetter just staring at the underwear clad correspondent. She had to be told to hurry and get into her clothes. AS she did get dressed, the idea that they were on on her idol made her come.

"Hey are you sick or something? Come on hurry" she was repeatedly told.

In their haste the three impostors had forgotten the rope and gags.

Rebecca's replacement wanted to beat the "eye candy b****** into unconciousness. Brandi's replacement quickly interceded and convinced the other two impostors to just bind the three with pantyhose and to gag them with panties and bras. Realiizing the alternative the three newswoman didn't protest as much as one would think. Brandi's replacement made sure she pocketed Brandi's panties for herself.

Now the three impostors all nice looking in their own right were of the the dispatcher room leaving the correspondents tightly bound and thoroughly gagged. Miranda had the further humiliation of having her pictures of her naked bound and gagged sent by phone to the internet.

2/5/2012, 10:07 pm

The Anniversary Part 3

The Cameron crime boss had now changed the plan again, exasperating everyone involved. But no one questioned him about it's merits.

Instead of trying to take out six pairs of police women, just the initial responders to the bank heist and diamond exchange would be replaced. Then the impostors get get the jump on the back up units.

Officers Francine Dermont and Liz Chapman sat on break in their squad car. Both women were 24 and blonde blue-eyed sirens. Most people seeing them thought they were sisters. The major difference was the Francine was 5'7" and Liz stood 5'6". Liz tired of being mistaken for her partner had just last week cut her long blonde hair to neck length with highlights put in.

"So Liz what do you think about these 70's style uniforms?"

"You mean do I like the way they rise up when I sit down and these pervs try to catch a glimpse of my snatch?"

"C'mon Liz they aren't that bad. I kinda like them."

" Yeah until you have to chase down a perp in those two inch heels."

Both women had to laugh on that note and did not see strippers / hookers Carly Abrams and her cousin Amanda Sanders approaching the unit from behind.

"Hello officers!" "And don't move an inch. We both have 22's on you. What are they teaching at the police academy these days. We could have been crooks that are going to strip you of your uniforms and tie you up. Oh wait, that is who we are" chuckled Carly.

The two officers were made to drop their weapons and to get into the back seat. Amanda and Carly then drove the cruiser into a blind alley, the officers protesting and threatening all the while.

"Okay you sows start peeling off them unis and be quick about it" said Carly.

"We're not giving you b****** our uniforms" Liz said defiantly.

They saw the look on Francine's face, one of complete agreement.

"Listen hon, if you two are not undressing after I count to five, my cuz here will come around and shoot you both in the head and we will strip you both butt naked and toss you in that dumpster. You get me? Now strip!" ordered Amanda.

The two now thoroughly frightened officers complied. Simultaneously, the two women pulled off the navy clip on ties from their powder blue shirts. They then started to undo the buttons from the top down. After that they both pulled the shirts from inside their navy mid thigh navy skirts with a yellow stripes running down the thighs.

Carly asked if this was synchronized stripping and told the two officers to hurry it up. Now Francine kicked her heels off while Liz undid a button her her skirt and pulled the zipper down. She the shimmied it down her meaty thighs and slender calves.

"Shoes too and they had better fit" scoffed Amanda.

"What happened to all that tough talk from awhile ago? I guess it's hard to do when you are just in those skimpy bras and panties, huh?" taunted Carly.

"Dressed like that you two can work part time at the Three Aces" laughed Amanda.

"Now for the fun part" said Carly.

Both officers were made to lie down in the back of their unit and handcuffed.

"Oh wait, we can't go around bare-legged. We need their pantyhose too" observed Amanda.

The two police women impostors then started to pull down their pantyhose, both inadvertently pulling down bikini panties to mid to upper thighs. Amanda told them if they had worn granny panties that wouldn't have happened and to quit their whimpering.

"We got to gag them to keep them quiet" advised Carly.

"I thought we could just leave them here in the alley" said Francine.

"So that some wino can come along and free them. You are a dumb bimbo."

"Well professor what are we going to do with them?"

"Pop the trunk."

They two handcuffed officers sat on the lip of the opened trunk protesting their harsh treatment at the hands of these two impostors. Meanwhile Amanda and Carly donned their uniforms and hose. They approached the two women each with their panties wadded up in their hands concealed behind their backs.

"Wait look Carly neither one of these bimbos is a natural blonde."

"Screw you b****! Came Francine's reply.

"With that attitude that makes this so much easier" said Amanda.

The two imposters then grabbed Liz and Francine and stuffed their mouths with their panties and tied them in place with their bras. They then positioned the officers in the trunk and warned them not to make any noise lest they be sorry.

"Dammit Carly that was on of my good bras. So we are going on duty with our tits sagging?"

"Use your head girl, an armed robbery while be in progress. No one will be looking at tits. At least not yours anyway" laughed Carly.

"F*** you b****. Now let's hurry to the bank and in I position.

2/21/2012, 9:20 pm

The Anniversary Part 4

If Felicia Perez a local known prostitute and her accomplice petty larcenist Monique Kelly could pull off their parts in the grand heists, the plan would be in good stead. But this meant they would need to gain access the the Fleur-de-Lis Apartments.

The two nefarious women used guile to slip past the doorman but ran into new-to-the -job Marnie Tildon, a 22 year old ex-beauty state pageant contestant. After several ruses and the two soon to be felons refusing to leave the premises, the police were called. This was just what was needed to happen to proceed with the plan.

Like a cat, Felicia hopped the desk and with a kick sent Marnie flying backwards falling out off her chair, her long curvaceous legs flying up in the air. Marnie could only let out a high pitched shrill before the equally quick petite Monique was on her. The two women hand gagged the girl and dragged her into a cloakroom.

Felicia snatched the paisley scarf from around Marnie's neck and securely gagged the horrified clerk ending her cries for help.

"Okay Monique you get into her uniform and I'll head up to apt #505. You know what to do when the pigs get here right?"

"Yeah but not so fast, you want to help me with this one she's pretty feisty."

"You can't handle one snooty b****? Jesus. Okay grab her legs."

Marnie had already lost her black high heels in the struggle. As Felicia held her upper arms and sat her upright, Monique started to roll down her smoke colored thigh length stockings. Her runway legs now flailed about her foot just missing Monique's nose.

"Roll this h****r over before I kill her Felicia" scowled Monique.

Marnie was now pinned down on her stomach and was beginning to lose her burgundy skirt. Monique undid the back button and unzipped it and then shimmied it down her meaty butt and thighs. Those being the reason Marnie lost in the early rounds of her pageant. Minus the skirt this left her in black boycut panties.

Marnie started to think that if this was just a robbery, why were they taking the time to strip her knowing she had called the police. She then assumed they were hyped on drugs and would soon be caught and that this nightmare would end.

Monique used one stocking to bind her ankles. Now the two proceeded to remove the rest of her outfit. The matching blazer was the next to go. In rapid succession the azure blue blouse went into the pile. The last stocking was used to bind Marnie's hansds behind her back. Marnie's humiliation now turned into anger and she made the mistake of glaring at the two ruffians as she laid on her side looking up at them.

"Look at how she's staring at us Felicia, you see that?"

"Yeah, I noticed. She's lucky we're on a tight schedule."

As Monique started to get into Marnie's clothes, Felicia did take the time to yank Marnie's black demi cup bra up over her massive 36DD breasts. This made Marnie let out a long squeal through her gag. After a quick pitch of her rather large nipple causing an even louder squeal, Felicia was off.

"This uniform is going to be a little long on me" said Monique.

"Better to be too big than too little, I can't wear it I'm 175 lbs. You'll be fine. Just hurry up."

Felicia was at Apt #505 and knocked on the door. The apt was occupied by businesswoman Claudia Cole a auburn haired 5'3" beauty with hazel eyes. The other occupant was the lovely blonde golddigger 24 year old Celia Tate, her lover.

Thinking the building was a "secure" one, Claudia opened the door without checking to see who was there. Felicia pushed her way in brandishing a switchblade. She forced Claudia back into the apt stiffled her screams with the knife at her throat and with her hand over her mouth. Felicia forced Claudia into one of the bedrooms. She was searching through some dressers draws to find some pantyhose to bind her when she heard the shower stop running.

She then pushed Claudia into a walkin closet and warned her to do as she said. Felicia made her call Celia into the bedroom. Celia entered wearing a bath towel wondering what exactly Claudia wanted as they had just finished having sex. She was soon to find out as she entered the closet and was thrown to the floor next to the whimpering Claudia. After several warnings and threats the two frightened woman were under control and reasonably subdued.

Felicia said "I don't care who ties who but start tying each other and do it good or else!"

"With what?" piped the demure Celia.

God d*** it! Do I have to do everything here?!"

And after Felicia's tirade, she grabbed a blouse and started shreading it into lengths and tossed them to the women.

"That's Vera Wang" murmured Claudia.

"You've got to be sh****** me, are you sh****** me?" roared the now irate Felicia.

The dominant Claudia quickly started to bind her lover appologizing all the while.

"Okay your turn shorty on your stomach now" ordered Felicia. During the struggle and roughhousing, Claudia's skimpy pale yellow teddy had started to fall from her slim shoulders exposing 3/4 of her large ample breasts. And after Felicia had finished binding her, the last quarter was out. Felicia could see they were real but jealously teased her about how much she had paid for them.

The last indignation came when Felicia flipped off her gym shoes and crammed her white crew socks into their mouths and tied them in place.

"Oh and I'm gonna need that towel for the cops, they're on their way."

Felicia snatched it from around Celia leaving her in all her glory.

Felicia stripped down to her thongs as she always went braless and wrapped Felicia's damp towel around her and left the two women puzzled as to what was happening. After all this was a simple B&E.

Claudia and Celia began murmuring, writhing back and forth when their eyes met. The sight of each other bound and gagged one nude the other half way there excited and aroused each other. They turned toward each other made their nipples abut and both pairs soon became rock hard and erect with their loins becoming moist then wet.

Felicia turned up the stereo to drown out any hint of noise that may come from the closet. She knew that a woman in a towel and an employee around would cause the officers to put their guard down. This is exactly what transpired as Monique now dressed as Marnie lead officers Teisha Jefferson and Paola Smith into 505. Monique and Felicia kept glacing at each other waithing for the right time to brandish their hidden knives.

This came to fruition as Monique was able to ease behind the officers and grab Paola's ponytail and put her knife to her jugular immobilizing her. As Teisha turned to draw her gun, a knife was felt at her throat as well.

Both officers were disarmed and forced onto their knees.

"Yeah, yeah we know. Save it. All we need to hear is you two pigs peeling out of those uniforms" Felicia said wryly.

Teisha and Paola just stared at each other motionless. They knew they would never hear the end of it if they were disarmed and lost their badges plus uniforms. But after Felicia and Monique placed their glocks to the backs of their heads they complied.

They tried to stand up to strip but were made to do it from the kneeling position. Teisha's pale blue shirt with navy tie and navy epaulets and trim were to first tossed to the impostors. Paola's shirt followed thereafter. Teisha sported a tan Jockey bra, Poala a simple white bra with underwire support.

"Can we hurry this up a bit? Shoes, belt, skirt pantyhose and quit your complaining. This is hard for us too you know" needled Felicia.

"If looks could kill, you'd be done for girl" chimed Monique.

"I bet, go pull those curtain cord down and le's truss up these pigs and get going we're late."

Afer Felicia and Monique got dressed in the stolen uniforms, they dragged the hogtied underwear clad officers into the closet with the two lesbians.

"These two will be happy to keep you two company. And relax you two might like it if you keep an open mind.

Claudia and Celia's attentions were now diverted from each other and fixed upon the thoroughly bound and gagged officers. The last sight before Felicia closed the door and shut off the light for Claudia was Teisha, the 5'7" 180 lb brunette with jiggling 40 D breasts and 38" hips and equally masive butt partially covered by beige Spandex panties. Her butt crack was becoming longer and longer with each writhe and twist. For Celia, her gaze was that of Paola, the 31 year old brunette veteran clad onley in white bra and full cut panties. Her bust was smaller at 38 but was a DD. Both women began to inch toward them for "assistance."

The Anniversary Episode 5

Convicted felons Margie Croft, Cindy Polk and Lori Janks all clad the the guise of the local news reporters outfits were making their way to the dispatch room. They all had been given the wrong intel. Instead of three officers there were seven on duty. And most troubling was the fact that all seven were armed. They had been told the dispatchers carried no arms.

Margie said "Damn, what are we supposed to do now. The whole scheme is based on us delaying the cops so that everyone can getaway. If we don't do this they will whack us all!"

"You are right and I'm getting out of town tonight." said Cindy.

The cooler head Lori started thinking and advised all to be calm and to think things through.

Lori went on to say "Do you guys want to be running for the rest of your short lives cuz the mob will catch up to you. Let's think this out but quickly."

"Yeah cuz Jase should be hitting the Exchange in 30 min" said Cindy worriedly .

As usual Lori with most of the brains came up with a workable plan. Since they were all clad with the hapless news reporters designer clothes and all looked very much the part, the each would lure an officer into an ambush and hopefully three guns would be obtained. Then there would be three guns to the officers four but most importantly they would have the element of surprise.

The three nefarious women easily wormed their way into the dispatch room unchallenged. The three approached the supervising Sergeant Amanda Lofton, a stunning 5'6" green-eyed busty brunette haling from Omaha. Just promoted over more experienced officers due to her southern charm and beauty, she readily agreed to what the three proposed.

Amanda would be briefly interviewed by the equally gorgeous Lori Janks. The other two would be interviewed by Margie and Cindy.

The day shift dispatchers were all brunettes with long silky locks and possessed ravenous beauty. Hence the nickname of Ravens. A nickname none protested. The only difference came with their measurements and eye colors. Those ran the gamut of green to hazel and bust ranging from 34C to 42 DD. two of them came in at 185 and 190 lbs. But they each stood 5'9". Accordingly they would not be chosen for interviews.

"Is there a quiet place I can interview you alone for a more in depth interview and grab a smoke?" asked Lori.

"I'm sorry Miss but no one can smoke in the building" replied Amanda.

" Aw c'mon pleeease. I'm dying here. Just a quick on pleeease, pleeease" whined Lori.

"Well I shouldn't but maybe a very quick one in the bathroom. There's good ventilation in there" said the clueless sergeant.

Officers Jo Beckitt and Syd Hawthorne were likewise lured into ambush position in an unoccupied interview room. Time was rapidly running out and the three needed to act lest their lives be forfeit.

Inside astall of the female restroom both women lit up a smoke. Amanda's guard was at her lowest. An easy target. Lori knew the restroom was empty and she gambled that it would be for the next several minutes. She started chit chat a cream puff questions.

"Wait you hear that outside?" as Lori started her ruse.

As she slightly turned away, the gave lots the opportunity that she needed. Like a cat she slammed Amanda's head against the stall's door dazing her. Amanda could not say anything as she was concussed. Her knees buckled and Lori spun her around and a light left right sent her into dreamland.

Initially the plot was to get theirs guns and forcefully take the dispatchers room. But the always thinking Lori decided to change into her whole outfit.

She lifted the unconscious sergeant onto the commode and with haste unbuttoned her powder blue shirt and unclipped her navy tie tossing them to the floor. Next the black two inch pumps were flipped off.

"if these shoes don't fit me I'm going to kick your a** again b****" muttled Lori to herself as Amanda remained in La La Land.

She proceeded to unlooose her navy skirt and shimmy it over her more than ample southern butt and toned thighs.

Now Amanda sat perched on the commode limp, unstirring. Lori felt a gush of angst and checked for a pulse to make sure that she hadn't inadvertently Killed the officer. Feeling a pulse Amanda went back to work on her.

There was a minute heave of Amanda's huge 40 D chest further giving Lori a peace of mind. She quickly stared at the motionless sergeant and made to illfated decision not to bid and gag the officer. She removed her designer outfit and donned the uniform of the sergeant. The last glance from lori was that of the unconscious Amanda sitting in her forest green wire cup bra and matching boycut panties covered by nude pantyhose. She exited the stall thinking the beating that she had delivered the "pig" would last longer.

Lori now disguised as the sergeant eased back to the interview room. She opened the door to find the other two "ravens" lying very dazed and stunned on the floor chained with their handcuffs.

"A change of plans ladies. Let's get these two Malibu Barbies out off their uniforms."

"Okay but we had better hurry up, these two are starting to come around."

"If they know what's good for them, they had better stay asleep or at least pretend to be" chimed in Cindy her massive chest still heaving from the violent but brief struggle.

Officer Jo Beckittand similar appearing fellow officer Syd Hawthorne lay for the moment sprawled out on the tiled floor still semi conscious. Both were now uncuffed and were starting to be undressed by the felons. Officer Beckitt had two women working on her and was stripped the fastest. She soon lay in her beige Jockey undies with her uniform and shoes beside her in a messy pile.

Both officers were now starting to shows signs of slow motion and were moaning but still very incoherent. The two officers laid perpendicular to each other both wearing only underwear differing make and color.

"I knew this slut would be wearing a thong" said Margie as she started to don Syd's uniform.

"How you know that hon?" asked a puzzled Cindy.

"She just looks the part."

"What do you mean? She looks just like this b**** and she wearing granny panties."

"Well...

Margie was cut off by Lori. "Will you two focus and hurry up and get dressed. Cindy grab those lamp cords. Margie handcuff these two. Lori then started to make gags from the sleeves of one of the discarded blouses.

Officers Beckitt and Hawthorne were now fully awake as the last knots were being made to their ankle bindings. Lori had already deftly gagged them so that their protestations were well muffled and garbled. The last touch was to roll the officers onto their stomachs and place them in a hogtie with a pair of silk stockings. Jo and Syd could only squirm about the floor giving it a dusting with their 36D busts and 34 inch butts and thighs.

"Okay let's get to the dispatch room. The heists should be going down about now."

Lori was right.

Outside the bank stood Carly Abrams and Amanda Saunders dressed in the stolen uniforms of officers Francine Dermont and Liz Chapman.

"Shut up you b****! If I have to open this trunk you'll be so so sorry!" yelled Carly.

Just then the bank's alarm drowned out their muffled screams.

"It's game time Carly" said Amanda.

Both women saw the bank robbers exit the bank's front doors carrying duffle bags crammed with bank notes. They gave a nod to them and prepared themselves for the rest of the plan.

A squad car carrying Jewel Henderson and Dez Hill soon pulled up. They were told by the two impostors that the robbers were still inside and that swat had even called. They were told by Amanda to cover the back.

Next officers Michelle Beck and Jackie Murry arrived. They too were given the wrong info but this time customers and employees were filing out of the bank. They started hailing the officers. The two impostors fired a shot to disperse the growing crowd and then trained them on the officers and the same time disarming them. They knew this would bring Jewel and Dez. Unwittingly, they too ran smack into trouble and were disarmed as well.

Jewel asked who the hell were they before being told to shut up at gun point. The four officers were handcuffed and stashed in the back of their cruisers.

"Our job is done here. I wonder how Felicia and Monique are doing" opined Amanda.

Impostors Felicia and Monique had it much easier at the diamond exchange. They had simply sent the responders in the opposite direction and then made their escape.

Back at the police dispatch room, four pretty young disarmed brunette officers were forced to their knees facing a wall with their hands behind their backs. Calls were going out giving erroneous locations to the pursuing officers.

"We've done all that we can here girls, let's get going. But first what do we do with them?" asked Lori.

Margie said they should strip them naked and that way they wouldn't be so quick to sound the alarm. Cindy started disabling the control panels while Lori and Amanda forced the defiant officers to get naked.

Officer Brin Jacobs boldly stated that she wasn't undressing and that a shot would bring others.

"Oh we have Professor Einstein here" scowled Lori. "How about if I knock your teeth out with the butt of this gun. You'll have a lovely smile then!"

After one officer was rapped against her head with a Glock the rest complied.

Marge yelled "She said everything you b******! Now strip naked!"

Soon there after the four officers all stood next to each other. All in the same pose. A forearm across the massive firm nubile breasts only hiding their erect nipples due the AC that the computers needed. And their legs clamped together and a hand covering their untrimmed mounds.

"Okay let's handcuff these bimbos and get the hell out of Dodge girls"

Last edited by ssims64401, 4/14/2012,

The Anniversay Epilogue

In the restroom Amanda came to and started to remember the events that had recently transpired. She thought for a moment and put things together. Her uniform had been stolen and the "reporter's" outfit lay at her feet. She knew she had to get dressed and sound an alarm. She got dressed in record time and ran from the restroom clad in an opened blouse showing everyone who cared to see her jutting breasts and an unzipped skirt with no shoes.

A group of officers approached the dispatcher room and were met by imposters Cindy and Margie who were escorting a handcuffed Lori.

"We will take her to booking guys" said Margie.

"And yourselves as well" came an angry voice from the rear of the group. It was that of a disheveled but perky Amanda.

Faced with serious prison time, the three impostors rolled over on the mob by turning state's witnesses. In return for bringing down the mob's leadership, they not charged and moved to another state as part of the witness relocation program. The diamonds and money were never recovered however.

4/14/2012, 12:37 pm

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”