Behexed

esercito sconfitto

Behexed

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Behexed

"Why are you here again Serena?" Samantha Stevens asked puzzlingly of the mischievous cousin.

"Can't a cousin visit her favorite cousin?"

"After you tried to seduce Darrin the last time you were here please. We dont want you here anymore. So leave our home now Serena."

"Well that's the problem. I noticed that bulge in his pants and I know he hung like a mule and I need to ride that thing. I haven't had a mortal schlong in me in ages."

"Well you are not riding anything of Darrin's slut!"

"You were always so selfish even as a child but you will need to learn how to share missy."

"I am definitely not starting with my husband and we are not having this conversation so good bye Serena!"

"That brings me to why I'm here, I'm going to put you out of the way and do it with Darrin all night. I'm glad you sent him to the store just now."

"You are crazy Serena, have you forgotten it's the Wiccan Sabbath our powers don't work on other witches or mortals."

"I knooow dearie. Take a gander into my tote over there."

"Okay Serena I'll play your little game until Darrin gets back. Let's see, a blonde wig, rope, scarf. Sooooo."

"Oh my god you are so dense. Let me explain so we can move this along. With that wig and your dress I'll pass for you easily. Darrin is just as dumb as you are. He won't suspect a thing except when I whip this good s*** on him he'll know something is wrong but by then he won't care."

"I'm not going to give my dress Serena have you thought about that."

"Andorra must have dropped you on your head as a baby. Let me spell this out for you before that hunk of yours gets back. Either you slip out out of the cute floral print and go to the movies or I'm going to kick your butt and strip you, tie your a** up and stuff you in the attic until tomorrow. Easy way or the hard way to be succinct."

"Serena get the hell out of my house now and never come back here ever, ever, ever!"

"Alright you asked for this remember that."

"Hey get off me you b****. Ow! Don't! Let me go! Ummph! Mmmph. Mmmph. Serena! Please let me up. Don't unzip my dress! Don't! Help! Someone help me! Serena give me back my clothes! You can't do this to me! Oh my god no!"

"Shut your trap Samantha or I'll take the rest!"

"I'm gonna tell Darrin what you did to me when he gets back!"

"You aren't going to be in position to tell him anything. Don't you run from me b****! Get back here now!"

"Mmmph, Mmmph mmmmph!"

"Okay now that scarf should keep you quiet enough. Let's get you tied up and out the way. I hope your attic is clean cuz that's where you are spending the night heif**!"

"Door bell. Who can that be? Darrin wouldn't be ringing. You expecting someone. They keep ringing. They must know you are here. Dang!"

"Oh it's Darrin's boss's wife. I'll get rid of her then I'll finish working on you."

"Oh hi Serena right? I thought Samantha had dyed her hair brunette for a moment."

"She and Darrin stepped out for a moment. Can I help you?"

"Could I wait on them, it's very important. Thanks hon."

"Oh I don't kno..."

" I'll be alright I'm sure. What's that thumping? Samantha, what the hell?! What's going on in here?! Mmmph Mmmph."

"Shut up b**** or I'll give you some more. I used up my rope on your friend here so we'll have to improvise."

"Oh I'll do whatever you say just don't hit me again please."

"Alright finish tying up Samantha, tie her ankles and thighs above and below the knees if you please and quip your sobbing. Good now you get undressed."

"Why me ? Why do you need my clothes?"

"I don't have the time nor the inclination to explain so just strip and do it now!"

"Nice black lacy underwear and hose. And those tits are exquisite. I'll need those off as well so keep going."

"Have you gone insane Serena, I'm not getting naked!"

"That's what Sam thought. Here we go again."

"Unhand me me oh some help help he...ph! Give me me bra back you witch. My slip noooo! Let go of my panties! You are not putting them in my mou...Mmmph Mmmph."

"Whew you two were quite a workout out. Don't get scared Sam. Scissors are just to dress you like your friend here. Naaaaaked! That way she won't feel so ashamed and embarrassed when you two are found tomorrow. In the meantime you two can compare your tits. Hers are huge and scrumptious. Bit saggy tho. But what can you expect for 42 DD. Okay on to the attic, Darrin is due back any minute now. No noise or you two will be so sorry. I promise you. Hated to put your own panties in your mouth hon but just think I could have gone into the hamper and used a pair of Sam's. So be thankful."

"Darrin, I missed you so much. Let's go upstairs for a while before dinner. Oh, the stereo isn't that loud is it?"

The End

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”