Interpol vs the Talons

esercito sconfitto

Interpol vs the Talons

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Interpol vs the Talons

( author's note)Again preface this story by logging onto YouTube "Beautiful Policewomen from Around the World"

Interpol HQ
Press Conference

"Inspector! Inspector! How is your department going to handle this crime wave being perpetrated by the Talons?"

"The Talons huh? Which one of you reporters came up with that name? Well Interpol will handle them just like we do the other nefarious crime organizations. Quickly and with dispatch."

"Inspector! Inspector! Isn't it true that your multi nation policewoman task force formed to deal with them has been thwarted by the Talons on every attempt to curb their activities and with several members even having been taken as hostages and ransomed back to your agency?"

"Uh, er I have no direct knowledge of that nor would I be free to comment on that situation if in fact such a situation did in fact exist."

All the reporters and their camera crews burst into raucous laughter. Inspector Henri Swartz then preceded to draw the press conference to an abrupt end and stormed out.

He yelled at his aide, "Tell that big tittied director Sophia Cruz that I want her in my office tomorrow at nine sharp!"

The next day at the office of Inspector Swartz...

"That should have been your butt up there at that press conference yesterday! Where the hell were you anyway?"

Sophia hesitated but finally said "Another detail of task force is missing. There whereabouts are as yet to be determined sir."

"Goddamit Cruz! You know where they are, bound and gagged hopefully in their underwear this time sitting in some deserted warehouse!"

"We don't know that for sure sir..."

"The hell we don't. Now listen to me you cow, if your department doesn't start to show me some results that I can take upstairs, well let's just say you will be directing cars this time next month. You read me!? Any questions? Good now get the fuc* out of my office!"

The 44 year old Cuban MILF hurriedly left the inspector's office demoralized and in a quandary as all her best efforts at bringing in the newly named Talons had failed miserably. Her best officers were still missing and her ranks were constantly being infiltrated. Even the ancillary support staff had been compromised.

Sophia had been lost in deep thought and had not noticed until now that she had a new
driver.

"Where's Maria and who are you?"

"Officer Serena Melendez ma'am. I don't know where officer Ortiz is. Sgt Ruiz radioed me to take over the driving duties this afternoon."

"Do I look that stupid bitc*!? Now where is officer Ortiz and she had better be alright for your sake!"

Serena countered "Dumb enough to go around unarmed. So just sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. Oh and your driver is tied up and gagged in the trunk sans her nice uniform that she so graciously lent me. And don't get any bright ideas cuz that gray SUV trailing us is full of my friends."

Sophia face tightened and resigned herself to her immediate fate
themann56

Re: Interpol vs the Talons Episode II

Post by themann56 »

Outside of an abandoned warehouse…

Sophia Cruz admonished her kidnapper "You will never get away with whatever your plan is cunt!"

"Now let's stay professional Director Cruz, name calling will get you nowhere and probably a backhand from me."

"Just try it bitch!"

"Well, at least we are here so if you would be so kind as to exit MY vehicle and soon you can be reunited with SOME of your underlings, director. Oh and where is my mind, I almost forgot about your driver.

Director Cruz was forced to help her bound and gagged driver Maria Ortiz from the trunk into the warehouse.

"Director Cruz let's just leave the gag and bindings in place for now shall we hummm?"

Inside the warehouse it was alive with all kinds of action which amazed the two new additions. One section was dedicated to making fake ID's, another with alteration of stolen uniforms, yet another with inside security and another with information extraction. Having Director Cruz would be a tremendous boon for their section, one well worth the risk. Director Cruz espied what she felt was the last group of Interpol policewomen to have gone missing, one from Sweden. The lovely statuesque women had been stripped naked and blind folded. They were now being forced to squat with their hands behind their heads. They were being interrogated all at once so their gags had been removed for now. At this point any misinformation was only met with a ruler strike to their ample busts or butts. But all parties witnessing this sight knew this punishment would only escalate and soon.

"Release all of us this very instant you animals!" demanded Director Cruz. A few of the waylayers glanced over at Cruz but readily went back to their operations with a wry smile or two on their countenances.

Serena Melendez said "I think that the Bravado ship has sailed don't you dearie?"

"If you release us all unharmed and immediately I personally can guarantee you all very good terms...mmpphh."

"Alright even my patience has its limits bitch, Cleo gag this heifer now! And do I have to tell all you bitches every fart of the way? Bring in the director's security contingent!" yelled out Serena. A little while later six more Interpol policewomen were led into the warehouse clad only in their undies without stockings or heels. All were from the Brazilian contingent.

Serena Melendez gloated "I guess crime in Brazil is down since these incompetent bimbos are here with us, huh Director Cruz?"

"Make sure you guys confiscate all of their orders and documents before they go into Alpha Section!" One of the Talons approached Serena. "Our intel from their HQ says the US is sending in a group from the FBI and Canada is sending a group of RCMP, Serena.

Serena blithely said "Alright then, it's time for Operation Condor, make it happen. And bring me the Director's uniform, I will put it to good use very shortly."

At the International Airport...

The six members of the FBI group sent to help the Interpol policewomen arrived on same flight as the RCMP contingent. Both contingents were easy to spot as the FBI all wore navy blue blazers with navy blue above the knee skirts with black pumps. The Canadians sported their signature uniforms. The two groups met with a liaison from Interpol and all got into a minibus and proceeded to their HQ.

Back at an abandoned airline terminal in Montreal...

The six real RCMP women sat in their underwear paired off into twos, each tied up back to back and thoroughly gagged and blindfolded. Nylon cordage had been looped under their arms and at their waists. Their wrists were tied and anchored at their ankles. In addition their meaty thighs were tied above their knees and their slender calves were cinched just below their knees. To insure that they would stay put, they told the women that guards would be out front with orders to shoot on sight. The empty terminal was now aroar with mewling and grunting and squishing sounds of sweat laden panties on the tiled floors.

Even the liaison had been jumped and replaced and she now drove the bus to the Talons lair. One of the astute FBI agents had figured out that they were not heading to the Interpol HQ and thought that security had been compromised again. They talked among themselves and then brought this to their Canadian counterparts' attention. Once they posed this the jig was up and they pulled out their side arms and got the drop on the FBI agents, much to their chagrin. They were disarmed in rapid fashion and hooded and had their hands tied behind their backs. Some of the USA's best and brightest were now hostages and bargaining chips to be played with whenever the Talons saw fit.

At the Talons base of Operations...

A Talon operative approached Serena and voiced "Control says we have replaced more than 10% of the Interpol police women which is way over the intended 1% level as we had hoped."

A clearly agitated Serena responded "Is it my fault that these bitches were soooo incompetent?" "Well letting anyone go is totally out of the question. Bring me that big tittied director over here now. Glenda, and bring me the FBI and RCMP orders and codes."

"Ah Director Cruz, I'm glad you could make it. And how do I look in your uniform?" taunted Serena Melendez.

"Hmmpphh, grrummpphh" was her angered response from Sophia Cruz who was more angered by some woman's panties stuffed into the back of her throat.

The voluptuous brunette had been reduced to being clad in her black sateen bra and black half slip. "Now Director Cruz, each time that I ask you a question and you lie to me, you will lose an article of clothing. I know that you will lie to me at first that is why I have allowed you to keep your expensive silk stockings and those black heels. Oh and the garter belt."

Director Cruz just huffed and attempted to stare down Serena. "If looks could kill huh director?"

They sat Sophia down in a chair and they removed her gagging. "And to let you know ahead of time threats, bolstering and such other bravado will cause you to forfeit clothing also, are we clear? Just shake your head si or no, comprendez?" A defiant Sophia did neither. And as it went Sophia gave no additional intel and she was soon nude and re-gagged with her hands bound in front of her. And as an added insult Sophia had a collar placed around her neck with an attached long length of rope. Serena used it to lead Sophia up a stairwell to her room.

Serena said "Okay bitch this is your last chance to tell me what I need to know or else!"

Sophia now un-gagged herself and said "I'm not telling you shit, you hear me?"

"It's the hard way then, get on that bed bitch now!" Sophia was not sure why she was ordered onto the bed but as only Serena was present she would resist. Sophia just stared. Serena then gave the collar a yank causing Sophia to fall onto her bed. Serena then pounced upon the director who was caught off guard. Soon she was straddling Sophia with her full weight. Serena started taking off her top and bra flinging to the side of the bed.

"Ssshhh, you don't want your underlings to know that you are getting fucked, do you?"

"Get your dike ass off of me, I'll kill you bitch!" Sophia was able to push Serena off of her for a moment and get to her feet, but Serena still held the rope and pulled her back onto the bed. Sophia now tried to undo her collar but it was held in place with a small luggage lock. As Sophia fumbled with the collar Serena whipped off the rest of Sophia's pilfered uniform and tackled Sophia. She used the neck collar cordage to tie Sophia's upper arms against her chest. The last remaining length was used to tie Sophia's ankles together.

"No, no, uh huh!"

For a hot second Serena thought about hand gagging the feisty director but quickly came to the realization that she would lose a chunk of that hand. Instead she slapped her as hard are she could several times. Sophia had gotten the message and stood mute.

"Finally god damn it, you get the picture!" said Serena as she twirled a pillow case in order to use it to gag a still cantankerous Sophia. "As you can see, I didn't tie those meaty thighs together so now I can have easy access to your pussy. I do so love it when it's nice and bushy. I was hoping you wouldn't co-operate bitch. And with that admission, Serena now totally naked began to suck on Sophia massive tits. First one side then rapidly onto the other. Sophia could barely struggle against Serena's full weight.

"I'll tell you what Sophia, I'm gonna finish upstairs here then head south of the border, then you do me and I had better not feel anything but your tongue!" Serena used what seemed like most of her strength to raise Sophia's legs and butt off the bed and to control her bucking. She then forced her head between Sophia's clamped soft sensual thighs and deftly began to eat her out. Unbeknownst to Sophia but clearly picked up on by Serena, Sophia would untighten her thighs after several licks so as to let Serena's tongue get deeper. When Serena made eye contact with Sophia, she just gave her a wink.
Last edited by themann56 on Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
themann56

Re: Interpol vs the Talons Episode III

Post by themann56 »

Back at Interpol's Central Command Center...

"This Agency has had enough of the Talon bitches. And any word on the FBI and RCMP teams yet?" inquired Deputy Director Gwen Swanson.

"No ma'am, we are still investigating their disappearances" replied her underling, Marge Welles. But on a different note, an informant has given us an address of a possible staging area for them."

"What!?" " Why the fuck didn't you tell me this earlier you incompetent buffoon!"

"Well ma'am, to be honest we have gotten a lot of bogus tips leading to more of our people being jumped and replaced and held hostage."

"And your ass should have been one of them, now this is what I want you to do. Activate the British Rapid Deployment Force and the Scandinavian Special Services Team."

Ninety minutes later, four black Ford Excursion SUVs sped off to a site from a tip that had given to the Interpol policewomen. Inside were 22 heavily armed British, Finnish and Dutch policewomen. In the haste for them to get to the site, they had not been told of the high probability of bad intel. Also, HQ felt that since the detail was so highly armed and trained that they would be beyond the mistakes of their colleagues. At the tip site the two forces agreed for the British to take the front and the Scandinavians would enter through the back of the deserted building. The Talons inside were double their numbers and to make matters worse, they were monitoring their coms. The Talons also lit Hollywood type smoke pots inside making for very limited visibility. This maneuver caused the Interpol women to don their gas masks which further incumbered their vision. The Talons, knowing that there was no high CO danger went without and therefore had clearer lines of sight and took up their pre-planned positions around the building.

Talon leader Claudette Minifield looked behind her position and whispered "That's it, come to mama pigs." On another secured channel she gave the order to initiate plan DA Dent.

Back at the Talon nexus hub...

The BBW director of the Interpol Joint Policewoman Task Force was contemplating her impending humiliation. That of which she surely would leave out of her official report if in fact she would be around to file. Just before Serena could straddle her face and start her grind, providence struck. A Talon subordinate barged in stopping Serena halfway up the bound flailing milf.

"Dawn these jugs of yours are so soft and squishy girl." Irritated, now she turned to her underling. "I thought I said no interuptions!"

"I know but Skull team has initiated plan DA Dent Serena."

"Interesting, hmmm, meet me downstairs in ten."

"Well heifer, I need to leave your fat ass for now and go tend to your herd, but I'll be back tonight to continue our interrogation."

Serena quickly dressed herself in Sophia's uniform and departed to tend to the new wrinkle in the Talon's grand scheme.

Sophia was nearly exhausted from her essentially non-stop squirming and wriggling and huffing. Cardio had not been her strong suit over the past several years but knowing what awaited her upon Serena's return motivated her. Serena made the mistake of not retying Sophia's legs and feet. The plump milf rolled off the bed and got to her feet. Now all she needed to do was to get her upper arms free. She thought, "Okay, breathe in and suck in your gut and bring your hands to your navel. Now work your arms upward slowly." This was working nicely until her forearms were halted at those massive breasts of hers. But this was high enough to give her use of her hands. She could lean forward and grasp whatever she needed to enable her escape. She thought "Bathroom, mirror, glass." Sophia took a pillow from the bed and went into the bath. The pillow should muffle the mirror's breakage but how was she to crack it while her arms are tied to her torso.

"Well men do head butts all the time and they are okay I guess. Got to do this in one take. Here goes nothing." The force of the impact upon the mirror sheared off a dagger shaped piece of glass that Sophia would be able to use as a knife. Sophia immediately went to work on her bindings. After about 20 minutes Sophia was free although still naked. But as fate would have it a guard sent by Serena before her departure to check on her walked into the room. Before she could sound the alarm, Sophia quickly jumped her hand-gagged her and dragged back into the bathroom where she wailed on her until the guard was unconscious. Sophia thought “This will be a tight fit but doable. These fucking boots may be problematic though. Okay you fucking bitch let’s see how you like being stripped and bound.” After stripping the svelte brunette of her dark gray catsuit with its utility belt and black patent leather calf length boots, she took her former bindings and tied the guard’s hands behind her back and did the same to her ankles. One more length of rope connected her ankles to her wrists and a ripped piece of a pillowcase muffled all of the guard’s pleas for help.

“Don’t look at me like that bitch, be thankful your panties aren’t in your mouth as you Talons like to do. But thanks for having the same size shoe as me.” Sophia held her brief conversation with her captive as she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled on her pilfered boots. “Hmmm no bra or panty lines. Makes for a better fit and look. I may go commando more often, what do you think hon?” A still dazed Gloria Barton only glared menacingly and mewled for help. “Shhhhh, don’t make me knock your ass out again.” And having said that she closed the bathroom but not before she cleaned up all the shards of glass. Sophia now crept downstairs trying to blend in as best she could hoping all the while that she wouldn’t be recognized.

Downstairs, the facility was booming with various nefarious activities and menial chores. Very little time was lost on frivolities. Spare time was used for mealtime or for sleep. This made it easier for Sophia to meander about while looking for a means of escape. Then it hit Sophia, with Serena leaving with a backup force to cover the Skull team and other various units out, this left a skeleton crew on this site. She would free her officers and capture the facility and pressure someone to rat out the other Talons. But first things first, free the others.

Sophia deduced “It seems all weapons strictly locked up as in a police station with criminals around. Smart of those bitches. But I do see night sticks, Mace and tasers about.”

Sophia saw that most of the security and interrogators carried all three, so would she. She strolled about lifting what she needed and proceeded to a large holding area. She confidently said to one guard, “Serena wants to sped this process up while she’s dealing with the DA Dent. All these pigs need to come with me for accelerated interrogation now.” Upon hearing Serena’s name evoked, no further conversation was had.

“No clothes for them?”

“Hoes need no clothes” came the retort.

Sophia fearing discovery did not question the guards, they would get their’s soon enough she thought.

"Do you need a hand with these pigs?"

"No, I've got this, I'll holler if I do" said Sophia.

A couple of the captive policewomen recognized Sophia and the look of defeat on their faces gave way to ones of hope. Sophia herded her charges into the first vacant room and immediately hatched her plan. "If we are going to get out of here, you girls are going to need some clothes preferably Talon unis. I'll lure 2-4 of them in here at a time and will give them what for, agreed?" Everyone nodded. Sophia then proceeded to lure a couple of Talons into the room under false pretenses and they were quickly dispatched, being stripped naked and bound with the own underwear and gagged with their bras. "Two down and ten to go, Clara, you and Mattie come with me this time. "Gladly Director" came the reply.

"Sophia espied two Talons milling about the coffee machine. "Get those tasers ready ladies and tase to the head."

Soon the two felons were being dragged into a broom closet and readily divested of the catsuits and boots. "Put everything into this garbage bag, we don't want any prying eyes to see what we have here."

After several more ruses and subterfuge, the twelve captives were fitted with Talon uniforms and gear. Tomiko Furosaw a policewoman from Japan warned that the 12 Talons were soon to be missed and that they needed to act fast.

"Right you are Tomiko. This is what we'll do. Two of you take the downstairs bathroom and two of you take the upstairs one. Hit anyone entering hard and fast. Four of you take the break area. Them too clean and quick. The rest of you come with me to the surveillance room. They'll learn about the necessity of internal cameras after their time in prison."
themann56

Re: Interpol vs the Talons Episode IV

Post by themann56 »

Under Director Sophia Cruz's leadership the Interpol policewomen has regained their freedom and captured the Talon staging HQ. The policewomen retook their uniforms and dignity in one fell swoop. Sophia had acquired intel of Talon's DA Dent plan by turning one of the Talon's with the promise of immunity from prosecution but one she had no power to enforce. Thank God for dumb criminals she thought to herself. A half dozen of her officers would wait for backup while the remainder of her force would head to the warehouse and hopefully not be too late to help the Rapid Deployment Services if in fact they did require it. As a matter of fact they did.

As Sophia's group sped to the location, a third of the deployment service had been taken captive with the remainder falling back two by two. A
call had gone in for assistance but their signal was jammed. With Serena's impostors showing up they thought their backup had arrived. The Talons had moved in dressed as Interpol officers and managed to encircle the deployment officers. on Serena's command, they quickly got the drop on the remaining task force officers and herded them back into the building away from prying eyes.

"Ooh Interpol tactical gear these will come in handy for the final move on you dumb ass bitches. Seeing as I am in a good mood, you pigs can keep your underwear for now and you better not be concealing anything in them you got me?" hissed Serena.

Dejected the remaining officers striped slowly to their sports underwear, some white, some ecru others black. All stood in white crew socks their boots tossed into a large growing pile.

Serena and her underlings muddled together and after conferring with them, Serena plotted a new course of action on her own volition without approval from her superiors. She felt like Colonel Kurtz in the movie Apocalypse Now. She and her cohorts with their pilfered uniforms would hit Interpol HQ and erase the main data files of every criminal element in Europe and Asia. Hopefully they could corrupt the remaining files.

"Okay bring out the zipties and duct tape and get these pigs secured" ordered Serena. "Radio the base and tell them all available hands are to don Interpol uniforms and gear and rendezvous at Interpol's HQ ASAP" shouted Serena. Claudia Jones, Serena's number two opined "Serena are you sure about this, the repercussions will be severe if this goes south." Serena responded "I know, I know but this opportunity rarely comes around probably once in a decade. We must act now and swiftly."
But unbeknownst to Serena was that the call they put in their base was intercepted by the now freed Interpol hostages. The info was given to Sophia and she would know how to proceed with it.

Sophia called her rag tag officers together and said "Get yourselves presentable and try to look like Interpol and put your ordeal behind you. Now is the time for payback. We can't radio HQ because they have our coms compromised. So, we will wedge them between ourselves and the force stationed at HQ once they have entered the building.
themann56

Re: Interpol vs the Talons: Epilogue

Post by themann56 »

Serena's impostor group wormed their way into the main HQ building with the ruse of the Talons letting every hostage go because their mission was complete. The outer rim of security would challenge that story and needed to be removed from the equation. To the north quarter six Interpol security officers lay stripped of their gear and lay duct taped, gagged and blind-folded huddled together in a supply shed like human sardines.

One Talon member admonished them "If I hear that incessant mewling form any of you pig bitches, I'm coming back and I will knock all of you the fuck out . You got me!?" Their mews drastically dropped down to very faint sounds.

Serena ordered for six Talons to don the security's gear and to escort everyone into the infirmary. From there they would infiltrate the entire HQ until arriving at their target, the computerized main frame.

"Yes doc, we have had a rough fortnight and some of the ladies have been sexually assaulted along with the physical assault" offered Serena. "I"m okay but I need to be debriefed ASAP. I'll return afterwards. "You three with me!"

Outside the HQ, Sophia had surmised that north quarter had been compromised as no one was in their position. "Director, we can't follow them in because we won't know whose friend or foe" volunteered Sgt Ann Rutledge.

"Right you are sarge, you people hang back and whoever knows Serena's face you're with me."

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”