She Wolf Pack

esercito sconfitto

She Wolf Pack

Post by esercito sconfitto »

She Wolf Pack Part 1

Germany 1943
Gestapo HQ Berlin
Herr Kuntz Covert Operations Chief's Office

"You three have been chosen for this highly dangerous most vital mission for the Fatherland" stated Kuntz. "Svetlana you will be in overall command. You and the rest of your group will be parachuted just outside of London. You will make your way into the city and infiltrate England's Atlantic Command. Once inside, you three will Jphotocopy all relevant documents regarding the Allies anti U-boat operations. As you all are aware, the Allies are inflicting unsustainable losses on our U-boats. The war may be loss soon if this rate continues unabated. You all will take any means necessary to achieve the success in your mission. You can't risk being caught with British uniforms on you as this would give away your mission. The three of you will have to obtain some once you are inside the city. Herr Smits will finish your briefing. Heil Hitler!"

Last edited by ssims64401, 7/29/2012,

She Wolf Pack Part 2

The three hand-picked German female commandoes now sat in a frigid transport somewhere over the English Channel. Svetlana Schultz was in overall command of this perilous mission. As at some point they would be out of uniform and so if caught they would be executed as spies.

"Well I don't plan on being taken alive and I'm going to take out as many of these limey bast***s as I can before I go!" boasted Inga Heinz, a German aristocrat hailing from Bavaria. Her family's connections could have keep her free of any type of public or military servitude but this was not in her makeup to sit on the sidelines. This hellcat had other intentions and pacifism was not one of them. This 5'8" gorgeous amazon was slender in build but had only 3% body fat. The blonde haired blue-eyed Aryan was set to wreak havoc on anyone in England she crossed paths.

The overly quiet third commando was Heidi Kohl only 22 but highly capable and equally as cute as her other two compatriots but shorter in stature just barely 5'5". She was as fit as the other two women and blonde and blue-eyed the same as Inga. The main difference was in her "baby fat" that her drill instructors incessantly harangued her about. But the actual truth was that she was as fit as anyone else in her company but the fat was in her breasts, thighs and butt thereby giving the impression of her being fat and out of condition.

Svetlana sat at the ready equally as tacit as Heidi going over and over every detail of the mission.

Up at the ****pit, the flight crew all oogled the three beauties and callously joked and said how they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of completing their mission and that they would all be servicing a British brothel by this time next week.

The three women could hear the laughter and assumed it was at theit expense but said nothing. The only reaction was Inga's piercing glare in their direction.

The flight crew was borderline incompetent as the best crews were flying bombing missions. This meant the three women were parachuting far off course and landed near a rural dairy farm. After briefly cursing their brother in arms Svetlana proceeded to get her bearings.

Their first priority was to get out of their jumpsuits and to bury their chutes. Their civilian clothes and shoes that they had brought would make them stand out this farm from London. But these were the only clothes they had and had to be worn for now.

"Mein..."

"Speak only English from now on out!" admonished Svetlana.

"When we were coming down, I saw a farm in that direction. let's get moving."

Inga interjected, "Shouldn't we be avoiding contact with the locals?"

"That was in the initial plan, now we have to blend in and these clothes will do the opposite. Now shut up and head this way" Svetlana said tersely. There was no no loss between these two from the first day she met. Inga would constantly flaunt her social standing in her face and make crass remarks about Svetlana's meager upbringing. But then again Inga did that to everyone she met who she felt was beneath her.

Heidi was already on point and headed toward the farm.

Heidi gave the silent signal to halt and the three croutched. Svetlana and Inga came forward. They then saw what Heidi and espied. Five dairymaids feeding their cows in a field.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" asked Inga.

The two others nodded in agreement.

"Follow me and let me do the talking" ordered Svetlana.

"You? But I've studied in England don't you think.."

"Think what? Just shut your uppity mouth and follow my lead Inga!"

As the three moved off Inga was literally turning beet red. This would not bode well for the farm girls.

The five girls were obviously sisters, ranging in ages from very late teens to very early 20's. The oldest resembled a young Kate Winslet, with the youngest favoring Hillary Duff.

"Hi there were are from the Chancellory on a fact finding tour of the countryside. And our car broke up. Could you help us please?"

From the look on their faces and with the terms "Chancellory" and broke up" Inga knew the jig was up. She gave the closest sister a karate chop to the throat sending her to her knees gasping for air. Inga then turned to meet the next sister coming to her aid. The farm girls were all strong and heavy having been brought up on plenty of milk eggs butter and cheese in their diets. But the remaining four were no match for judo trained commandoes. The only snag was in their constricting garments of the period which severely limited their roundhouse kicks. Nevertheless all five were readily dispatched and lay in the field semi-conscientious and moaning.

Svetlana said "Okay lets get them into that shed over there and let's get changed fast. And Inga if we ever get back to Germany, I'm going to have you court-martialed for insubordination if I don't kill you first!"

"Wait just a minute it was you who gave us away saying Chancellory. You are incompetent.. Whose c**k did you suck to be put in charge?" Inga said with a smirk.

Svetlana glance in Heidi's direction and when she just looked away Svetlana knew that Inga was right and said nothing else but this time she was the one turning red.

"What do you mean we have to wear their underwear! They're reeking and filthy!"

"Inga a disguise means a full one. If we get arrested and searched you are going to be glad you are wearing the corresponding undergarments. Now let's get them stripped and you may have first choice your highness" Svetlana said now gloating.

"Heidi bring that scythe and cordage over here. They are staring to stir."

Inga asked if they were to slit their throats or hang them before giving one of the sisters a knee to the temple as she tried to arise.

"We should just send you to the Russian front now and that battle would be over in a month. We are going to do neither. By the time they are found our mission will be complete."

Three of the most unfortunate sisters lay in a tight hogtie completely nude and were gagged with strips of the other two sisters' dresses. The other two lay also hogtied and gagged with strips of their own dresses which now resembled modern day minis. The y were loaded onto a cart hauled to a glen.

Insde the cart, the five sisters were now fully conscientious and coming to the realization as to who they had come across. The cart was small and naked pubic areas and meaty gams were smashed against another's face, pendulous breasts lay across buttocks and vice versa. All were anchored with rope so that no one could roll free from the cart. Their loud muffled cries were very much audible but being in that remote negated that fact.

7/29/2012, 4:34 am Share Link to this post Send Email to ssims64401 Send PM to ssims64401 Blog

She Wolf Pack Part 3

"These fucking English Wellington boots are killing my feet" complained Inga.

"Well I'm sorry that Your Highness has to be so put out. D*** it Inga we're on a vital mission for the Fatherland and we don't need to hear your crap too!" rebuked Svetlana.

"Yeah , yeah. But did you notice our mute friend's look when she was stripping that young farm slut. I saw her nipples getting rock hard."

Heidi said nothing in return but just cast a quick glance towards Inga. Inga just let out a slight giggle hoping to evoke a response from Heidi.

"Hey I see a car approaching" yelled Svetlana.

"Do you still want to do the talking?" ribbed Inga.

Svetlana said nothing but moved in position to flag down the fast approaching car. The car pulled over and stopped. Inside it were four females dressed in casual attire ranging in ages from late 20's to early 30's. As it just so happened, they were in need of directions. They were school teachers from London who were transferred to the country to teach the school children displaced by the bombing. Svetlana gave them the bogus story of their truck breaking down and offered to take them to their farm for a respite and give them a map to where they were headed.

The 3 impostors hopped into the spacious auto of the day and headed down the road. Moments later Svetlana feigned car sickness and had the driver pull over. She then got out ran to a ravine and swooned. Everyone followed and ran to her assistance.

One of the passengers exclaimed that she used to be a nurse and moved in to assess Svetlana's condition.

Inga snipped "Good because you all are going to need one."

And upon saying that she gave the swooping woman next to her an elbow to the temple dazing her and sending her to the ground. Svetlana arose and yanked the ex'nurse to the ground and started to pummel her. Heidi leg whipped her victim sending her rolling down the ravine with right behind her. Inga then grabbed the last stunned woman and placed her into a choke hold. Had Svetlana not stopped her this would have been a death hold.

"You do know that your hands will have to get bloody at some point or are you just too squimish for this!"

"If and when the need arises I will tell you Inga. Now shut up. I think this one's boots will fit you. Are you happy now?"

"I'm overjoyed. Where's our mute friend?"

"Unlike you, doing her duty I would suppose."

"I can't wait to get out of these pig farmer outfits and into these quaint ones. I think that one is my size."

"Well she's not going to strip herself, get cracking."

Inga and Svetlana eagerly stripped completely nude and picked over the semi-consciousness women's clothes. Inga was the happiest to get into so not so repugnant underwear although still "used" and they had that reprehensible warm feeling. Heidi emerged from the ravine clad in her victims entire outfit. Svetlana peered over the edge and she espied a struggling nude young woman hogtied with her stockings and mouth gagged with the farm girl's panties tied with a strip of her dress.

The other 3 were coming around but not before they too were just about finished being tied up. They soon were being rolled down the ravine to meet up with their friend. They could only imgaine that this was some kind of perverted highway robbery. They only hoped that they would be discovered before nightfall. But no such luck would befall them on this day.

"Hey Svetlana, you notice how our quiet little birdie gets the young nubile ones to strip?"

"Give it a rest Inga. Let's move out. We've got to get to London."

She wolf Pack Part 4

"At least that last limey slut whose ass I kicked had a nice choice of perfume, I'll give her that much" mumbled the haughty Inga.

Svetlana heard her clearly but refused to give her the benefit of a response. Heidi just peered down the road quiet as usual studying the road markers.

"I think we are finally headed in the right direction" offered Svetlana. We will need to infiltrate the Chan.. er Ministry as soon as possible."

"We would have had more time if we had killed those British b******."

"For the last time Inga, don't you think 9 dead women would alert the whole country? At least if they are found anytime soon the police will think robbery by a gang of thieves."

"Well I think you just don't have the stomach for killing."

"Inga you will be the first one to see that I do have stomach for it. Believe me."

"What do you mean by tha..."

"London up ahead" Heidi broke in.

"OK, its late but we can drive around and scout areas for Allied uniforms."

"Try the bars and boarding houses and the tubes said Inga.

"We probably should split up " said Heidi.

"Ah it does speak" needled Inga.

"Good idea, Inga you take the tubes, Heidi the pubs and I'll take the local boarding houses. Everyone be careful. And Inga I don't want to see any headlines about any grisly murders."

"Yes yes grandmother. Let's meet back here early just before dawn. Happy hunting."

The beautiful blonde blue-eyed busty Heidi was the first in position to achieve her goal. At one local pub frequented by the military, one young first lieutenant was eying the way Heidi had rebuffed all the male advances and just tended to eye the ladies. Finally their eyes met and soon they were engaged in a one sided conversation. Heidi offered very little info. Heidi could not believe her good fortune, Lt. Lorraine Chapel was assigned to drive one of the Vice Admirals at the Atlantic Command. Heidi then proceeded to eye the very pretty ash blonde in terms of her height and weight. The correct shoe size would be to much to hope for.

Heidi knew that whether she killed the woman or not, if she was found without her uniform that would alert the Ministry if she was identified. She would have to find a secluded place to stash her. If she proved to be difficult she would have no qualms in killing her.

Heidi's stolen blouse was one size too small which accentuated her 38DD breasts and with her undoing the top 3 buttons, her exposed cleavage was more than the very horny 25 year old Lorraine could stand. Soon she offered to take Heidi home room for a nightcap. The men in the bar noticed them leaving and voiced a few chosen epithets among themselves.

At Lorraine's flat, Heidi was slightly perturbed that she had a roommate. Heidi quickly deduced that her roommate was not gay as she seemed disgusted by her presence. Heidi just thought that between the two of them that she should be able to obtain a properly fitting uniform. Heidi assumed that if if got late enough the horny Lorraine would offer her a place to stay for the night. She would then just wait for her to come to her in the middle of the night.

Inga worked her way into the underground railway. She would wait until a female uniformed woman near to her build came by and then she would ask directions. She would use her American accent to sell her ruse.

After several hours a auburn haired victim approached her. She told the WREN that she was a New York Times war correspondent but had gotten hopelessly lost. And of course the fake address that she gave her did not exist. And of course the British girl wanted to help the wayward yank, so she would not stop until she was taken care of. But the young naive WREN would soon be the one being taken care of.

Svetlana had taken a room for the night at a very crowded boarding house frequented by alot of American WAVES. She figured British security would be less strict on their American benefactors. Svetlana had soon eyed an American second lieutenant whose uniform would fit her perfectly but she was constantly surrounded by 3 other WAVES. Svetlana knew that she would have only one chance at this so her timing would have to be flawless.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qzD57nIP5d8/ ... 93541a.jpg

Last edited by ssims64401, 8/5/2012, 3:24 am
8/4/2012, 9:07 pm Share Link to this post Send Email to ssims64401 Send PM to ssims64401 Blog

She Wolf Pack Part 5

Inside the British railway on a small electrical platform

Young first lieutenant Audra Haynes was being roughly handled by the chiseled Inga. Her cries were drowned by the din of the tube system and Inga's choke hold.

"Listen you stupid English slut. Either you calm down and cooperate or I'm going to toss you in front of the next train that comes along I swear."

"Wha...what do you want of me?" whimpered the frightened 26 year old beauty who was smartly dressed in her WREN uniform which consisted of navy double breasted jacket, a matching knee length pleated skirt, navy tie and a crisply starched white blouse with

"First of all I want that uniform. Strip now and quickly pleeease I will not ask twice."

"This is preposterous! You can't do this to a British officer!" said the WREN who was now gaining some backbone. But only due to the thought of her being found running around in her underwear.

"Now see, we were getting on so nicely. I can tell you are thinking of yelling for help or running away. If you do either I will break your windpipe before you get the "H" out and if you run I will chase you down and push you onto the electrified rail. Now strip b****!"

"Shoes too. I can't believe the war is going so badly with the likes of you in the military. The men must not be so pathetic."

"I'm not pathetic" the WREN managed to utter.

"The hell you aren't, look at you standing here in your underwear. And oh by the way give me those service issue undies too. All of them. So sorry orders you know."

"You are out of your psychotic mind if you think that I am going to strip naked for you, you perverted fiend!"

There was an odd pause in the confrontation with the two women staring into each other's eyes. The WREN was recalling Inga's legitimate threat and Inga's giving her prey a chance to comply easily. The WREN was to first to blink with her eyes watering up. She started to pull down her white half length slip letting fall to her ankles. Inga just huffed in disgust. Next she started to undo her beige stockings from her girdle's garters and bent over to roll them down. She them reached behind her mid back to unclasp her 40DD bra and then to let it fall ever so slowly.

"Can we speed things up before the war is over?!"

"You are a god d*** spy, you Nazi b****! You will be caught presently."

"Not if they are anything like you, keep stripping. That fat a** of yours needs this girdle more that me but let's have it anyway. And for that b**** remark give me those giant panties too."

Inga sensed that her last remark was the last straw and that her victim was about to bolt. A swift knee to her stomach and an elbow to the back of the WREN's neck too care of any more protests. All tha t was left to do now was to tie her up with the school teacher's stockings and gag her with the sleeve's of her blouse and stuff her mouth with the panties she was wearing. Inga knew she would need to put the WREN into stringent bondage so that she would not be able to wriggle off the platform. Inga used additional strips to tie her upper arms together, more to tie her plump mid thighs together, still more just below the knees. Inga knew the WREN wouldn't be crazy enough to roll off the platform and maybe on to the rail. All that was left to do was to hurriedly finish getting undressed and into her victim's underwear and uniform and find her cover that had rolled away. AS Inga disappeared into the darkness of the tube, the nude WREN was coming to slowly writhing thinking for a brief moment that this was a nightmare until she felt the pebbles digging into her massive breasts.

The apartment flat of Lt Lorraine Chapel and her roommate.

Heidi was offered their couch for the night and she was about to make her move when she saw the exquisite Lorraine enter the den clad only in her thin bathrobe. Heidi, who had stripped down to her pilfered panties sat up quickly allowing the sheet which was covering her ample breasts fall to her waist. Not saying a word, Lorraine undid her robe and let it fall. Her silhouette was outlined by flickering candlelight and Heidi could see Lorraine's sinuous frame including her large pendulous 36D breasts with equally large pinkish brown nipples which were almost the size of her distal pinky. They were now engorged and rock hard, something that had not escaped Heidi's gaze. Heidi was surprised to feel her nipples hardening too and her crotch becoming moist. As their was no protest from Heidi, Lorraine then jumped onto the couch next to herand the two started to go at it very hot and torrid. They were oblivious to the noise they were making. But the noise of their love making was not unnoticed by her roommate Lt. Claudia Meyers.

Claudia would wait there in the dark to catch the two in the most uncompromising position. Having done so, she turned on the light and immediately started ranting about perversions and how Lorraine's military career was over and that she should call the MP's. Lorraine was pleading with Claudia to calm down and let her explain. While the two were locked in a vehement argument the naked Heidi arose from the couch and decked Claudia with a vicious punch sending her reeling onto the floor. She struck the floor flush dazing her. Heidi promptly straddled her and gave the hapless officer an additional right-left-right combination. Lorraine just stood there in amazement not knowing what to say. Heidi then turned to Lorraine and was about to wail on her too when an idea hit her that could work to her advantage.

"Don't worry about her I can handle this. I've run across her type before. Just bring me her uniform and her regulation underwear. There's no time to explainbut you do have to hurry if you want to save your career darling."

Overwhelmed and still stunned at the rapidly transpiring events, Lorraine did as the forceful Nazi ordered. Claudia was not stirring and for a moment Heidi thought that she may have inadvertently killed her. She prepared to liquidate the unsuspecting Lorraine next when she saw Claudia's head move slightly. The still unconscious Claudia dressed in a white slip, white cotton bra and panties. Heidi left her and went into the laundry area and returned with some clothesline. She rolled Claudia over and used the line to tie her hands behind her back. Next she stuffed her mouth with her panties just as Inga had done and then tore a piece of the sheet to finish her gag. Heidi sat Claudia up and she looped some line around her waist several times anchoring her wrists there. Her legs would be left free as she would walk her captive out of the flat.

Lorraine returned with Claudia's full uniform and Heidi started to strip and don it. Her bra was very snug but the panties and girdle went on better. As she sat on the couch and pulled the beige stockings up her slender gams, Heidi tried to ease and deflect Lorraine's incessant questions. She ordered Lorraine to her Claudia's bag and credentials while she clasped the stockings to the girdle. Claudia was now awake and struggling against her binds. She was irate and hurling epithets through her gag. She would become more angry soon as the teacher had become so frightened that she had pissed her panties which were now in Claudia's mouth.

"Shut up you!" growled Heidi and she then gave Claudia a kick to the ribcage. Claudia winced and quickly calmed down as she thought now what might befall her in her helpless state by these two perverts.

"Please don't hurt her. What are you going to do with her and why are you dressed as her? What's going on?"

"Just trust me dear and help me get her onto her feet. Get me a coat with a hood and put it on her and when we get back your troubles will be over. And get me the keys to your car."

Heidi the led her hooded captive to the to the Vice Admiral's car and placed Claudia into the boot. But not before delivering a death in English with a German accent about what would happen to her if she did not remain quiet in there. She then drove off to meet up with her other two cohorts.

Svetlana was having a much more difficult time of it She was unable to separate the Americans from one another in the cramped quarters of the boarding house. She decided to take out the other 3 WAVES first then deal with the lieutenant last.

Last edited by ssims64401, 8/5/2012,
She Wolf Pack Epilogue

A London boarding house

Svetlana was in the process of garroting one of the young American waves and dragging her into a hall closet. As she was placing the unconscious officer into a hogtie, she did a quick check and saw that they wore the same size shoe. If her intended victim did not wear her size she knew now that this would not be a problem.

As she was closing the closet door behind her she was startled by another WAVE.

"Hi have you seen Maggie its her turn."

"Yes, as a matter of fact I have she's here in the closet."

"You're kidding right? What would she be doing in the closet?"

"You'd have to ask her hon."

"This is ridiculous. Maggie are you in...mmmpphh."

Young Lt. Dana Williams cries were drowned out by a hand over her mouth and the daily BBC radio cast. Svetlana had pushed Dana into and both women tripped over the bound and gagged Maggie. Svetlana managed to keep her hand over Dana's mouth and before Dana could let out a real yell she gave her a karate chop to her throat thus stifling her screams for assistance. A few more chops and both women lay unconscious on the closet floor. Svetlana used more of the twine she had found in the closet shelf to hog tie Dana. She had went to the laundry basket and had taken some socks which she stuffed into their mouths. They were held in place by a shredded pillowcase.

"Just one more of these American b****** to go" Svetlana thought to herself.

Lt. Cassie McDermott would be problematic thought Svetlana. Cassie stood 5'10" and weighed 185 lbs. A modern day amazon thought Svetlana.

But the element of surprise was on Svetlana's side. Svetlana waited for her to go into the kitchen and Svetlana stalked after her. When Cassie turned around there was Svetlana standing there smiling at her. Before Cassie could speak, Svetlana had grabbed a cast iron skillet and cold ****ed her.

"Is everything ok in there?" queried Allison Simpson the intended victim. Svetlana then dragged Cassie into the nook area and worked fast to tie her up and gag her. The other boarders had gone out to the movies and she knew she would need time to stash her incapacitated victims in the attic and get them immobilized so not much noise could be made by the four officers. Svetlana had just finish hog tying Cassie when Allison came in and discovered her.

"What the hell! Get away from her!"

Allison charged Svetlana but she proved no match for the highly trained commando and she too fell victim but this time she was stripped naked hog tied and gagged and stashed up into the attic. She left the four women thoroughly tied shoulder to ankle securely with the landlady's yarn to the point that they all appeared to be cocooned. They were all anchored to the attic posts. They would not be found until someone entered the attic. Now Svetlana was off to link up with her group.

"All you could find was an American uniform? Mumbles and I are dressed as WRENs."

"The last time I checked the Americans and Brits were allies and there was a large American contingent at the Atlantic Command."

"What's that thumping sound? asked Inga."

"It's the owner of my new uniform" offered Heidi. "I had to bring her along."

"Are you crazy we can't take her into the compound making that noise!" yelled Inga.

"Inga's right for once" responded Svetlana.

"I contacted one of our operatives and he will be here shortly to take her off our hands."

"Good thinking Heidi."

"But I bet you had some fun with her before putting her in that trunk."

Svetlana interjected "You mean boot don't you?"

Inga just scowled at Svetlana.

"Okay let's go over the plan while we wait for him."

At dawn the 3 Nazis drove onto the compound of the Atlantic Command virtually unchallenged as they rode in the Vice Admiral's car.

"Okay i'm off to the American section you too infiltrate the British sectors. Heidi keep an eye on Inga."

Inga mumbled something unintelligible and then left with Heidi.

The mole who was supposed to help the Nazi commandos turned out to be a double agent and thought it best for him to alert his British handlers to this kidnapping. Anyway when Heidi didn't return for hours, Lorraine had gone to the constables. Now the MP's and Scotland Yard descended on Atlantic Command.

The commandos could tell something was awry by the heightened internal security and the clamoring. All three knew their mission had to be aborted and that they must now get out of there anyway that they could. Fortunately a team of matrons were summoned there to perform any needed strip searches on site.

Inga and Heidi brazenly approached two matron and said they were needed to search two detainees down the hall and that they should follow them. The four women were walked away from the furor and went into a records room which they hoped to be empty. But upon entering they saw two clerical staff there. Inga quickly accused them of being the detainees and ordered the matrons to search them. Both of the women being corporals, complied with the superior officers' commands. Soon the corporals were clad only in their bra and panties. They were ordered to wait in a back office while the their uniforms were searched. Heidi and one matrons searched the articles of clothing of one of the corporals while Inga did the same with the other matron. Heidi and Inga made eye contact and they knew it was time to strike. Both matrons never knew what hit them but they would awake in tight binds bra and panty gagged. Dressed as the matrons the only thing left to do was to do the same to the corporals and stash all four women in the back office.

Svetlana was desperately trying to find a new disguise for her escape. Luckily one of the admirals had taken ill and a medical team had arrived. Svetlana approached one of the nurses and told her her friend had gotten pregnant now felt ill and wanted to to know if she could briefly check her out. Svetlana led her off down a quiet corridor where her could be overpowered and stripped. she led her into a closet and pushed her inside. Minutes later Svetlana emerged from the closet now dressed as the nurse leaving her tied with the WAVE's stockings and WAVE panties in her mouth the white sleeve of her blouse held them in place. Now all three headed for the pre-arranged marina where they would board a boat and head to occupied France.

"Did you two get anything useful?" asked Svetlana.

"No, did you?" asked Inga.

"Yes a whole roll of very sensitive material."

"I guess you came through after all, commoner."

All three turned at the sounds of sirens coming up the road.

"Damn, they must have followed us. You two take this roll of film and get onboard and get out of here fast while I lead them off.

Inga grabbed the roll and never looked back.

"Are you sure about this, Svetlana?" asked Heidi.

"Yes I'm sure now get going and take care of yourself you hear?"

Heidi then turned and jumped on the motorized sailboat just before it departed.

Svetlana turned and headed toward the sirens. She approached a man from the Foreign Service and the two started to talk.

"You know Svetlana I never asked you why you turned traitor to your country. That fake microfilm will get alot of your countrymen killed you know."

"Yes, I realized that fact. But what you you do if you had your father and four brothers slaughtered on the Russian front and your uncles and cousins sacrificed needlessly in Africa and Italy because of one madman?"

"Did I say traitor? I meant patriot."

8/5/2012,

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”