The Initiation-Aftermath

esercito sconfitto

The Initiation-Aftermath

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Initiation Aftermath Episode 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBW officers Peta Kowalski and Octavia Soliz were no worse the wear after their ordeal inflicted upon them by the street gang Las Ninas. They had recovered physically and mentally but the PD was not finished with them. Their strong union had saved their jobs and the PD brass could only relegate them to special duty which is police code for suspension pending an investigation.

The two did not talk about their traumatic experience but finally as they drove to their new assignment, Octavia said "You know the worst part about our time at the whorehouse?" Peta just stared at the road and did not answer.

"Their wasn't a decent sized di@k in that whole joint. No wonder those johns have to use whores cuz what wife would put up with those pencil di@ks? That exchange elicited a tiny smirk from the stoic Peta.

"Too soon?"

"Yeah."

"Peta, where is this hoity toity female boarding school we're assigned to now?"

"It's on the far North Side. The sarge said they have had a few incidents and their board recommended a police presence. The mayor's wife or something had gone there."

"And tell me again why we have to wear these 1970's uniforms with high heels to boot?"

"Oh the head mistress doesn't believe pants are proper attire for their school or any workplace for that matter. I think they all have sticks up their butts or something."

"Terrific."

About 45 minutes later...

The two veteran officers pulled into the prestigious school's ground and they were taken aback.

Peta said "Is this a school or a college campus?"

"Yeah girl you had better straighten your tie and polish your badge."

Peta hailed a group of teens asking for directions to the administration building. One teen girl who was wearing the school's uniform consisting of a burgundy blazer, matching skirt, a crisp white cotton blouse and over the calf white nylon socks turned around and quipped "Who do we look like 411 operators?" The group then proceeded on their way.

Peta turned to Octavia and said "I guess teenagers are the same wherever you find them in this city huh?"

Octavia said "Just stop me from snatching one of these little sh@ts today ok?"

"Deal."

Peta and Octavia were now fuming as Head Mistress Laura Daniels had kept them waiting outside her office for 20 minutes. Finally her secretary received the call to show them in.

"It was my understanding that you two were supposed to be here at seven o'clock."

Octavia answered "Yes, well we had a little trouble finding your place. We didn't expect an IU North."

"Ladies we run things here at River Run Academy on time. As tardiness may be commonplace in the Chicago PD, it won't be tolerated here, understand?"

Peta saw the demeanor change in her partner but could not stop her response.

"You do know that we don't work for you right?"

"Is that so, well I can call the mayor's office and have them call the police superintendent and have this straightened out if you'd like.

Peta intervened "That won't be necessary. Our sergeant said their have been a few incidents here over the past few weeks?"

"Oh yes, some minor incidents nothing really troubling but the board felt we should have the matter further investigated and at the same time have increased security so the academy is covered legally. You understand."

Octavia and Peta gave each other a look. They had read between the lines. They wouldn't have been assigned here for any "minor" incidents. They were sure that this posh school had their own security and detectives from the local precinct would have already done an investigation. But why hadn't their sergeant told them any of this? Something was being covered up on a much grander scale. But what could it be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Initiation Aftermath Episode 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong with this picture?"

"Did you get the feeling the Miss High and Mighty was being obtuse?"

"Well I don't know about obtuse, but she was definitely hiding something. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing let's meet this assistant principal Weathers and see if she can add any light to this story."

Inside Asst Principal Carla Weathers office...

"Let's be clear on this point. I just got this job and I need it but things here aren't as they appear. The super rich kids run this school and no disciplines them and nothing goes into their files. Everything is swept under the rug or ignored completely."

"I knew the place was hinky."

I don't know what you mean by hinky but I can stir you guys in the right direction. Mirisol Jeter, president of this new fangled mixed martial arts club. The board was never too keen on it but her father is Dexter M. Jeter the 31st richest man in the US if you read Forbes magazine."

"Yeah, yeah it's on my night stand. But what has that got to do with these incidents?"

"Well when their club was formed the number of bullying reports immediately started to increase. Marisol has been involved in almost every one of them. But being Mr Jeter's daughter has its privileges believe me. She should have been suspended long ago."

"Your school board okayed this MMA club?"

"Right Mr Jeter can be quite persuasive when he wants to be but the board has its limits. The instructor went on maternity leave and the board acted. Supposedly temporarily suspending the club's activities. That's when things I can't mention to you really got out of hand and is the main reason for your being assigned here. Now if you'll excuse me I've got another meeting to attend, I wish you luck you'll need it I'm afraid."

"Sounds like we're in Fallujah or some damn place."

"I think we need to talk to some more people. Let's go."

Peta and Octavia soon found out that no other faculty members would give them any information. So they decided to interview the students unofficially.

"If any of those dykes see me speaking to you I'm toast. But I will tell you this, Marisol's dad does have a lot of money and power but that is not the reason people give her a wide berth. She literally f-ing nuts. I mean certifiable plus she been into martial arts and sh@t since she was like five. I don't even think the instructor Ms Jenkins can take her. And no one believes that BS about maternity leave. And that's all I have to say goodbye."

"This plot just keeps getting thicker and thicker my dear. Let's say we have a heart to heart with this Marisol?"

"Not on your life, we we told to provide extra security and not to upset the apple cart Octavia."

"Well let's at split up so that we can observe more. I'll see you back here for lunch then around 12:00."

It was easy for the two officers to pick out the MMA club members as the all wore black tams which violated the school's dress code. Of course nothing was done about it. Peta meandered about and entered the gym. A class was going on but she ascertained the no instructor was about. Instead a member of the MMA class was haranguing the class but dressed in teacher's PE track suit.

"What can I do for you Ms Osmond, that is who you are right?"

Peta was all too familiar with that reference as she had her it dozens of times before.

You're a little young to be teaching high school courses aren't you hon?"

"Well you see, I'm Ms Edwards TA. She she's a little tied up at the moment. So I'm taking over this class that you are interrupting officer."

"I see, where can I find Ms Edwards?"

"Beats me, I mean you are the police shouldn't you know or at least be able to find a person."

Peta noticed all of the classes eyes were fixed towards offices towards the back of the gym.

"You stay right where you are I'll be right back."

Peta then went off towards the gym offices peeking through each large window pane. She was about to return to the gym when she saw what appeared to be bound ankles with telephone cord. She dashed into the office and found the supposedly missing gym instructor 26 year old Stephanie Edwards. She lay behind a desk with just her powder blue boycut panties on. Her matching blue Spandex bra was serving as a gag. Other lengths of the telephone cord held her hands tied behind her back and were tethered to her ankle bindings. Her hefty 36C breasts flopped about and the high AC made her nipples rock hard. Peta had a flashback for a moment and knew the young instructor wanted to be found but not really considering her state of dress or undress.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Initiation Aftermath Episode 3

"Untie me, hurry please!"

"Who did this to you, that little c@nt out there dressed as you?"

A distraught Stephanie hesitated and then said "No, no it was just a practical joke I'm okay really."

"That black eye and fat lip says differently you need to press charges."

"Please, I'm fine go and talk to the Head Mistress she'll explain everything to you."

Peta left Stephanie to undo her ankles as she was eager to confront Stephanie's assailant but she had fled."

Octavia against Peta's admonishment, had located Marisol outside with a small group smoking marijuana.

"You guys are a little young to be suffering from glaucoma wouldn't you say."

Marisol retorted "What do you want 5-0? Wait I know you heard about the school's bake sale today, right?"

"Cute, no actually I wanted your take on all the recent assaults at the school."

The MMA club members all glanced at one another and snickered.

"Listen pig, we don't have to tell you jack sh@t, later we're outta here. Oh and J-Lo one word pilates."

The group snickered even louder and left Octavia standing there fuming, if she had been on her old beat she would have had the group assume the position searched and detained. Any smart mouthing would have led to a smack in the mouth.

Octavia espied a tiny freshman sitting under a large oak tree. She was waving her over.

"Hi there what's up?"

"You're here about them, right?"

"Maybe, do you know anything?"

"Yes, they have been out of control since their club was disbanded. They are targeting all the out clubs as some sort of retribution, they're crazy. Administration doesn't do a damn thing to stop the hazing."

"Doesn't your school have its own security?

"Yes, they are always out and about but it's funny I haven't see any of them today. You can tell them from the other faculty because they are always dressed in black business suits and have earpieces."

In the back room of the security building...

"Why do we have to baby sit these b@tches and miss out n all the fun today? For the last time I said shut the f@ck!"

"Mmpphh, mmpphh, uuhhmm, aarrhh, hhpphh!"

This is where Octavia and Peta were needed at the moment. The MMA club members had been so emboldened as to waylay the River Run Academy's security. They needed to be completely out of the way this day. They group have broken in early after jumping the two night security officers. It was just a simple matter to overpower the remaining staff as they arrived for work. They usually weren't too troublesome but had increased their monitoring of the club. As punishment, they were all stripped down to their undies and hose. Marisol had stopped by the local Walmart and bought clothesline and scarves. Now all 12 officers sat propped against a wall with their hands tied behind their backs and their ankles ties together. They had two scarves each used on them. One as a gag and one for a blind fold. All intermittently mewled which led to constant chastisement by the two club members left behind to guard them.

"Okay you bit@hes, I'll tell you what, we'll take two volunteers. We'll untie the two of you and if you can take us you can let your friends go free. How about it? Any takers? Who wants to be a hero...er heroine?"

The room them went silent. None of the women who sat bound and gagged on the floor wanted anything to do with the ruffians again. They all knew the butt-kickings that they were all subjected to were one-on-one encounters. No, they would wait for the police to free them.

"You pus@ies!"

In the school's drama auditorium...

"Shouldn't you girls be in class?"

Marisol answered "Well Ms Peterson we all thought we'd watch your rehearsals for the school play and maybe tryout ourselves."

"Now Marisol, you and your friends know tryouts were over last week. Besides you guys have never shown any interest in drama before."

"So you're calling us talentless?"

Simone Peterson saw the look on Marisol's face, a look that she had seen before and was wary of it

"Of course not dear, nothing of the kind but you girls need to return to your classes now, please."

Marisol gave a nod to her cohorts who moved toward the drama club members.

"What do you think you girls are doing...mmpphh, mmpphh!"

The drama club members including Simone were hand gagged and forced behind the stage's curtain.

Marisol ordered "The drama club gets the duct tape, Millie do the honors. Their whining is giving me a headache. Good now get their clothes off and get dressed. I'll play the role of Simone."

"Mmpphh, mmpphh, mmpphh!"

"Our play this morning will be the tale of a bondage and replacement. A theatrical troupe overpowered and bound by another troupe who assumes their roles. Damn Simone the school pays you enough for satin underwear and silk stockings and garters? I had no idea. Okay Act I ladies."

As 28 year Simone Peterson sat squirming and mewling in a frontal hogtie watching the MMA group make a mockery of her department, she wondered if the triple the annual salary that she and her fellow faculty members were being paid was worth all this crap. Her struggling to and fro had unleashed her left boob from its satin demi cup housing. The 38C breast now flailed about causing Simone to only mew louder and become teary-eyed. It now would be only a matter of moments before its twin would be free too.

"Nice rack Ms P!" yelled out a MMA member who gave her the thumbs up.

The Initiation Aftermath Episode 4

"Okay guys we have to bounce. Ladies it has been a pleasure but some of your other schoolmates have an appointment."

"Where to now Marisol? Candace says those two police chicks have been asking about us all morning."

"If they get too nosy they'll get theirs along with the other bi@ches in this school. Let's grab some lunch first."

On the commons...

"I know of one case of assault and battery but the teacher who was assaulted didn't want to press charges. It's like the wolves are guarding the sheep around here."

"You are right, let's go and have another heart to heart with her Highness Daniels."

The group of MMA members sat around a lunch bench. Marisol opened "Who should we take care of next. Even though this is a republic and not a democracy we can take a vote."

"How about them holy Joes...er Janes?"

"I vote the chess club nerds."

"For sure them bake sale b's and their mothers"

"All good choices and deserving a treatment but I think those chemistry c#nts should be next. Besides Ms Walters gave me a B minus last term. My dad withheld my allowance. I had to ask my whore of a stepmom for money."

Back outside Laura Daniels office...

"You two again" signed a perturbed Laura Daniels.

"I know we are here only as a police presence but you have criminal activity going on around here."

"Criminal activity here at River Run? I'd think not. A third of our graduating class are accepted to Ivy League schools. The girls here are our future corporate and political leaders I'll have you know."

"Well would that include this Marisol Jeter?"

"I don't know what slanderous gossip that you two have been listening to but she is one of our finest students. Now if you'll excuse me I have another meeting."

"And why are so many of your students not in class?"

"If you must know today is reserved for our club members to plan their activities for the next term. Now please..."

"That went well don't you think."

"Forget it Peta, this place is like Chinatown."

Marisol and her merry band of female bullies burst into the chemistry lab startling everyone.

"Ms Jeter shouldn't you and your cohorts be in class?"

"Ms Walters I love the way you say Ms Jeter, it just rings with condemnation."

"You are in enough trouble Marisol, do I have to call the assistant principal's office?"

"Hey Mare, look at all of these dworks. They all have on periodic table tees."

"The colors are rad though, I want one."

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Even if we had anymore more tees, you girls are not Chem Club members."

"Well that is disconcerting Cherise, very disconcerting."

Cherise Walters was the first one to see the distressing countenance on Marisols's face and it bothered her immensely.. She went to call for help but was hand gagged by Marisol and dragged into one of the chemistry offices.

"Ok you bi@ches, while they pow pow we want them tees hand them over now!"

"But...but I'm not wearing a bra."

"And why not whore."

"M...my boyfriend doesn't like for me to wear one."

"You have a boyfriend? The generosity of men never ceases to amaze me. The tee now!"

Inside the office Cherise made the mistake of attacking Marisol who deftly parried and dodged her strikes. Marisol side stepped another lunge and hit Cherise in her throat sending her to her knees gasping for air.

"Nice Vera Wang suit, I see the school is still paying well. Let's have it, I usely don't wear anything this cheap but we all must make concessions at times."

"You'll be expelled for this Marisol I swear!"

"And who says I want to stay here, you ever thought about that b@tch? Let me help you move things along."

It wasn't long before Marisol had reduced the teacher to her satin forest green bra and panties and smoke colored thigh high hose. Her brown 3 inch heeled pumps came off last."

"Not so mouthy when you are dressed only in your undies huh Cherise but it's going to get worse, take the rest off."

Before Cherise could protest too much , Marisol crammed her mouth with a wadded up hanky and she gagged with a rag.

"Leave that in place or so help me... Now be a good girl while mama gets dressed. I said pull them off bit@h!"

A teary-eyed Cherise slowly peeled off her hose, the right leg then the left.

"What are you 90 years old or something hurry up! Believe me you don't want my help."

Cherise reached behind her upper back and unclasped her 38C bra covering her heavy breasts with her right forearm. Lastly she eased down her French cut panties and dropped them at her feet.

"Finally, I've aged a year. Now come here I've got your last accoutrements."

A little later Marisol led a totally nude Cherise out into the lab she was force to bunny hop as Marisol had bound her ankles tightly together and tied her arms behind her back. The members of the chemistry club gasped and the MMA members burst into raucous laughter.

"Anyone notice any thing about us? Anything beside me wearing her shi@ that is. You guys are so unobservant, Cherise here is the same color as my new beige outfit, duh."

Every time Cherise moved to steady her balance her massive breasts flopped up then back down onto her chest causing Marisol to remark "Now your puppies are way too big for you to go braless so try not to move so much."

"And I need a volunteer for our experiment, any takers? No, well I'll choose someone then. You Lori up here but you guys help her to get into the same outfit as Cherise here."

"Nooo..mmpphh, mmpphh!"

"Our experiment will be to show what happens when a smaller object such as Lori's face come into contact with a much larger object such as a black woman's big fat a@s. Let's begin, get all the way up in there between them huge cheeks."

"I think Lori likes that Mare."

Yeah I think the lady doth protest too much."

"I guess I'll have to do these humongous tits of hers. Damn these nipples are like thumb tips. I feel like a calf on its mother's teat."

"Mare we have to leave now it's time."

"All right, tie up the rest of these bi@ches and stash them in the back as they won't cause any trouble. Cherise I'll be back for the other tit after we're through."

Cherise could only give high pitched mmpph's as she was led back to the storage room along with the other chemistry club members.

The Initiation Aftermath Epilogue

Head Mistress Laura Daniels called to her secretary "Angela get me that useless head of security on the phone her officers should be keeping better tabs on those two snoopy police officers."

The call was received by one of the two babysitting MMA members.

"Lois, er...she was was called away on a family emergency this morning but she is due back today can I leave her a message?"

"Mpphh! mmpphh! hhmmph!"

"Alright keep it down girls or else! Can't you see someone is on the phone? And don't give me that look, you guys had your chance not to end up like that and you failed so live with the consequences of your ineptitude."

"Ms Daniels wants us to do what? Shadow who? Oh I see, we will be right over."

"Hey Mica, Daniels wants us to follow those two pigs from the Chicago PD, I guess we had better sift through these outfits of the bi@ches and find us a close fit. Better start with their shoes."

"Well, if we have to leave them unguarded we had better use a stricter hogtie and drag their a@ses all the way in the back."

"Be careful don't snag their pantyhose."

Marisol was addressing her group of privileged thugs "Ok guys it's time for the final act. Is everyone ready? Good, to the gym."

The MMA group was being eyed by Octavia and Peta who in turn were being tailed by Mica and Lena dressed as two security officers sans weapons.

Octavia said "I don't know where they're going but I know they're up to no good."

"I can't wait to haul their butts off to juvie. And I don't give a rat's a@s about who their parents are."

"Amen."

"No, Lena we should talk to Marisol first before we do anything like that."

"What are you talking about? What do you think she is going to say? They are about to mess up our plans."

"Ok let's take em down hard. Wave them over by that copse of trees."

The two impostors did get the attention of Peta and Octavia and the all moved over the stand of trees.

"Hey guys where have you been all morning, strange things have been happening."

"Define strange."

The veteran officers then exchanged glances at the same time towards each other.

Peta said "You guys look pretty young for security."

The skilled liar Mica replied "Oh, we all were chosen so that we can blend in better around here. We're both 22."

Octavia said "That makes sense but can you show us some ID?"

"Lena take them back to security and show them our ID's."

Peta countered "Why don't you take my partner back there and I'll stay on this Marisol kid."

Mica added "Ill come with you officer."

So Octavia and Lena went back to security to get their nonexistent ID's and Peta and Mica continued to follow Marisol and her group.

Mica said "You know this is violating their civil rights don't you?"

That statement only made Peta more suspicious and wary of the impostor.

"Oh? How so?"

"Have you ever read the Constitution?"

"No."

"Now why doesn't that surprise me?"

"How many 6253-A's have there been this year on campus?"

"Uh... well not that many... I'm not sure."

"Well you shouldn't know I just made that up dumbas@"

Mica knew the jig was up and her first instinct was to attack Peta before she could arrest her.

The wily veteran officer was ready for Mica's resistance. When Mica lunged at Peta, she already was pulling out her baton. Peta side stepped her and struck her with a bone jarring swipe which froze Mica in her tracks.

"Cmon show me what you've got bi@ch, oh you're not going to cry are you?"

An irate Mica lost her concentration and with it all of her skills. She attacked again and was met with another vicious strike which buckled her knees.

"I'm going to whip your skinny butt until I get tired and I just woke up!"

Mica made her last ill conceived attack and this time a blow to her cranium put her down for the count.

Peta mumbled to herself, "I guess she should have joined the Latin club."

Meanwhile back at the security building...

Octavia questioned about the incessant mewling that could faintly be heard.

Lena replied "Oh that's from a stray cat that the girls adopted and she had kittens."

"Sounds like she delivered lion cubs."

"They are pretty loud aren't they?"

"And the tapping noises?"

The pretenses were about over and the both of them knew it. Lena was better skilled in her art than Mica. She delivered a partially blocked right cross but her devastating leg kick was not which sent Octavia flying backwards. Her uniform skirt and heels made it difficult for Octavia to counter but she quickly arose and prepared herself for Lean's next move.

"I'm gonna take that baton and shove it up your as@ pig!"

Octavia planned to use her night stick for defensive purposes only. She parried Lena's strikes and remained wary of her leg kicks. Octavia was just waiting for a opening when she could tie the girl up. It came when one of Lena's leg kicks missed its mark. Octavia moved I and grabbed her. Lena was unable to break Octavia's strong grip.

Octavia said "Good night ladies and gentlemen, drive home safely!" Octavia had produced her taser and brought it to bear on Lena's neck sending her convulsing to the floor. She quickly placed the young girl in handcuffs and then proceeded to the rear of the building. Even Octavia was stunned at what she espied. The entire security staff huddled together stripped of their uniforms bound and gagged in strict hogties. Octavia removed the gad and wadding from one of the guard's mouth. Octavia was in a rush and was not listening to her story as to how they all had been reduced to such a state. Octavia though she had untied her wrists to the point where she could free herself and then the others but she had not. The security staff would be that way for a while longer and would be of no help to Octavia and Peta. Octavia did call the incident in however. And units were responding.

Meanwhile Marisol had led her group just outside of the stadium.

"Ok does everyone know what to do? Good now let's take care of those prissy pom pom squad bit@hes first. The new squad ready? We'll meet you guys in the locker room after you are finished."

The MMA members accosted the pom pom squad at the tunnel leading to the stadium.

"What do you dykes want? said one of the haughty squad members."

"Oh, hadn't you heard? Today's match has been canceled, well at least for you guys. So I guess you want be needing those uniforms or them boots either so had them over now!"

"Wait, Cheyenne I'm sorry that I insulted you but this is just nutso. You can't mean for us to strip for ****'s sake! Our parents vacation together!"

"You idiot, they vacation together because your mom is @ucking my dad! Now shut the hell up and strip out of those uniforms. We will be needing them for something real soon."

Another member of the squad said "Enough of this crap, I'm getting a teacher."

This last statement led to the squad being jumped hand gagged and dragged back into the tunnel.

The pregame music from one of the loud speakers drowned out the squad's cries for help and mercy. Soon the only sounds were mmpphh's and uummpp's as the bound and gagged naked squad watched helplessly while the MMA group donned their uniforms, socks and calf length high heeled white patent leather boots. Unfortunately for the real pom pom squad was that the MMA members decided that they needed the squad's sports bras and the matching pale yellow uniform panties. The removal of these met with the most resistance as it was the last vestige modesty that had remained for them. The naked girls could only one use the ground to cover their plump perky breasts and womanhood. They instinctively flexed their knees hoping that their feet, calves and hands would mostly cover up their buttocks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The parents that began to fill the stadium seats were straining to locate the kids. None of them recognized any of the "new" players or the coach. One of the parents opined that they from be the junior varsity team. But inside the locker room in the showers were the real coaches, team and assistants. All had been forced to strip. The coaches and assistants sat in a frontal hogties, gagged with sweaty gym socks and blindfolded with rags. The state champion soccer team were poised the same way but minus their underwear. All were subjected to the haranguing by a psychotic Marisol who took a picture for the school newspaper.

"And now for the piece de resistance ladies. It's game time. This school will never be the same again."

The mayor, various state and high school officials had gathered to present the team their State Championship rings. Marisol and her group walked up to the podium and with local news crew filming, they turned their back and mooned the prestigious dignitaries. The place went wild. In the commotion, Marisol's group fled. But their escape did not go unnoticed by Peta and Octavia. Being mildly obese and wearing heels did not aid in the chase. But the two officers gained on the group. At that moment, other units were arriving on campus. The MMA group ducked inside a garage followed closely by the two winded officers. Octavia and Peta burst through the doors and were taken aback as the group appeared to have been waiting for them.

"Alright you're all under arrest, outside now."

"And if we don't are you going to shoot us with your invisible guns?"

"We don't need no f ing guns for you entitled bitc@es. It's your call."

"I say that's bold talk for a two-eyed fatty."

"Funny, let's rock."

Armed with their batons and tasers, Peta and Octavia put up a masterful job and appeared to have won the day. But Marisol who had chosen to hang back like a karate grand master stepped in. Octavia and Peta were losing strength fast and their tasers were dead. Soon the group moved in on them like a pack of lions. Poor Peta and Octavia were pummeled into submission and unconsciousness.

"Chicago's finest! That's BS! Angie I saw fat Lori and fatter Mel outside go bring them in here."

When the two frightened girls were produced Marisol ordered "I want you porkers to do us a fav. Strip these two heifers and them get into their uniforms and lead those other pigs outside away from us. Got it?"

A hesitant Lori said "We can't pass for cops were only 18."

"An irritated and impatient Marisol countered "What the f@ck are you talking about? You two guernseys look 28 on your best day. Now if two don't want to end up like them you had better get to stripping."

"They're now moving are they dead?"

"Do I look like Dr Quinn Medicine Woman to you. The next one to ask me a dumb as@ question so help me..."

That was all that was needed for the two hapless girls to start undoing the still unconscious officer's shirts after their undid their ties.

"I'll stay here and make sure they do as they're told. I'll meet you guys on the promenade.

Marisol growled "You heard me, hurry the f@ck up! Oh and strip them naked. That's right naked I said. That one broke my jaw I think."

"Maybe you should go to the infirmary Marisol."

"Do I look as stupid as you sound? Now put the other one's panties in their mouths and take the wire out of their bras and gag them with it. Use their pantyhose to tie their arms behind their backs. Damn, don't you guys know how to tie a person up?!"

About this time Peta and Octavia were coming around and realized that they had been overpowered and stripped completely nude twice in one year.

"Mmpph, mmpphh!"

"Oh if looks could kill. Now you two get naked and straddle their faces but be careful not to smother them with those massive gams of yours fatty."

"I must say you guys have some humongous utters. Mel suck on J-Lo's there. And you get your lips on Marie's. Shoot, we only have time for one last 69 position. Do it then get into their unforms and follow me outside."

Heavy set Lori and Melanie were dressed in Octavia's and Peta's uniforms and they did look the part. The two officers were powerless to do anything about that. They could only glare menacingly.

"Chop chop you two. They can't help you, in fact they can't even help themselves. Oh and by the way officers, that's eau de Lori and Mel smeared on your faces. Now let's go you two I said."

Marisol exited the building behind Lori and Melanie.

"Now what I need you two porkers to do is this..."

Frightened of Marisol and her girl thugs, Lori and Melanie went to the South Gate entrance and directed the responding units to the opposite side of the campus. This only left two units in the area which they walked into an ambush by Marisol's group. The four female officers were taken from behind, hand gagged and dragged into some hedge rows were they were beaten senseless.

"Okay, who wants to be a Chicago cop and drive a squad car?"

Marisol had a plethora of girls to pick from. The waylaid officers were handcuffed and subjected to their panties and socks crammed into their mouths which were then tied in place with strips of torn tees. Marisol lastly took the uniform ties from Lori and Melanie and used them to tie the officers ankles. The unlucky last two officers had their bras removed roughly and used for ankle binding.

"Bring their cars around and everyone else pile into the school bus. We are having a police escort to Ohare and then off to my father's condo in Venezuela on his G-5!"

"Sounds great "Mare, but are we going dressed in these clothes?"

"You're right Dana, and I know just the place to get a change of clothes for the journey."
themann56

Re: The Initiation-Aftermath Epilogue

Post by themann56 »

Marisol knew that all hell would be breaking loose after her band's antics and that there would be an impromptu meeting hurriedly called together in the Administrative Building. Weaving their way towards t and evading the police and the hapless security took precious time but it would be worth it in the end.

Meanwhile the plumpers Lori and Mel who were worried about going to prison for their part in Marisol's scheme although coerced, made them wind their way back to officers Peta and Octavia. Pleased to have been untied but irate and the outcome of their run in with the MMA club, it was all they could do to withhold a beat down on the two whimpering teens. Pressed for time and not wanting to wear the teens' sweaty undies, Octavia and Peta just donned their uniforms and were off to find their formidable quarry. They were the first to find officers Angela Cooke, Benita Gomez, Tori Blake and Tessa Williams who had been able to roll into view and subsequently be released from their tight bindings. They had overheard Marisol cooing about heading to Ohare Airport for an escape out of the country. And with that Peta and Octavia were off to the airport in hot pursuit. But in fact Marisol and her crew were still on campus.

Screams and cries for assistance could be heard emanating from the boardroom. But help was widely disbursed and would not forthcoming anytime soon. Ms Daniels' secretary was on her knees being forced to strip by one of the MMA club members outside the boardroom. A couple of slaps and she had got things moving along nicely. Marisol and her band of ruffians had then burst into the meeting and had quickly assailed the Executive Council members which had included the mayor's wife. Marisol had quickly gave her quick taunting speech and orders form everyone to strip butt naked. The prim and proper ladies would be doing no such thing of course. Marisol was pressed for time and just gave her cohorts the nod and everyone there was forcefully relieved of their belongings and money. After a long day of binding and gagging, their rope stash had been depleted. Bindings and gags were improvised from the clothes of the MMA members. Seventeen academy staff and council members were now bound with their arms behind their respective backs with torn tees and other shredded outfits purloined earlier. And of course Marisol made sure that the waylayed women knew that other women's panties were crammed into their mouths. This led to more pictures and phone cam videos. Now dressed to the nines and loaded with stolen loot, the group was off to Ohare and freedom.

Peta and Octavia were at the International Terminal scanning intensively for the MMA club members.

"Please God don't let anyone catch those bitches before us" said Octavia angrily.

"You know it, and I have something special for the cunt Marisol" fumed Peta. "We had better split up so we can cover more ground. You go right and I'll go left."

The MMA group had reached the International Terminal gate. The members dressed as Chicago PD officers gave the guards a ruse about a disaster training scenario. The impostors and their convoy were let through unchallenged.

Marisol had noticed increased security and police presence throughout the IT. This could only mean one thing. Their plan of escape had been compromised. She immediately knew that they had ditch their present disguises and assume others. But what could they use now and fast.

About 200 feet away was Marisol's saving Grace. The Iceland Airway's new standby/layover center which was the envy of all the other airlines had caught Marisol's gaze.

"All right lets go ordered Marisol." Of course everyone followed without hesitation like little ducklings tailing their mother. Marisol halted her troop just outside the facility. "Listen up, Leah, Mia, Claire and Gigi. Since you guys are dressed as pigs go in and make up a story so the rest of us can get in unchallenged."

"Like what?" Mia asked.

"Godamnit! Do I have to tell everyone ever fart of the way?!" Idunno, tell them we are from the Chicago Architectural Institute or some shit."

Leah then added "There's no such thing as the Chicago Architectural Institute."

"Jesus Christ Leah , how the fuck would those foreign bimbos know that!" replied a growingly irritated Marisol. Clearly the stress of the days events had started to get to her.

A little later inside the facility...

Marisol's group had been stopped by two unarmed security from Iceland Airways. Marisol had already sized them up in her mind. Both blonde blue-eyed one about 5'7" the other about 5'6"and both close to 140 pounds. Their big tits told Marisol that they were for just show and little else. They would pose no problem.

The first guard Annika Sorenson said "Officer you say these very young ladies are from the Chicago Architectural Institute? I'm sorry but I know of no such Institute as that officer." At that point Leah turned and glared at Marisol. "And officer why are you and the other officers unarmed?"

"Well you see, I mean.." Leah stammered. At that point Marisol stepped in and said no firearms were permitted past a certain point in the airport and told them that the Institute was newly formed etc...

Marisol's BS only worsened the situation for them, Annika turned to her partner Sigrun and gave her the look. "Okay then ladies if you will follow us please." Either Annika or Sigrun would place a call in for assistance the first chance they got. But that exchange of glances didn't escape anyone especially Marsol.

Sigrun said "If all of you would please wait here while we get the administrator for the facility." And with that bot guards disappeared into a small room behind a service desk. No sooner had they exited from view had Marisol hoped the desk and quickly entered the room right behind them. Marisol deftly knocked a two way radio from Anika's grasp before she could say anything. Startled at first, Annika and Sigrun recovered and went to grab and subdue Marisol. Her pilfered Donna Karan suit and Manolo Blahniks didn't slow Marisol down a bit. Almost unconscious but severely dazed both women could hear Marisol saying two uniforms in here. Both women could offer no resistance as two teens dressed as CPD unbuttoned their navy blazer and casted them into a growing pile at their feet. Marisol told them to use their scarves around their necks for gags. Next came off the powder blue blouses reveling Annika's 34 D breasts and Sigrun's 36 C breasts.

Someone said "Damn the Iceland chicks wear some high end undies. Almost as good as the Executive Council broads. Someone else responded "That's cuz they are whores for the airline that's why." Their above the knee matching navy skirts came next, black patent leather pumps were the last stolen items. "Hogtie these hos with their own pantyhose and gag them good and tight" ordered Marisol. As everyone was leaving Anika and Sigrun had come to enough to process what had happened to them but they could only mewl softly a few mmpphh's and a few uuhhh's

Marisol and the others knew they needed 16 more uniforms but where was everyone else. Why did they need security at all if the place was empty? Iceland Airways was has an in service refresher course at that tie and everyone was in attendance at the auditorium. The sound of the presentation guided them to their targets. Marisol told some of her group to cover all of the exits and others stood toward the rear awaiting Marisol's prompt which soon came. Brute force was their only option as the 17 and 18 year olds looked to young to have any officious postings at any city or state department. Also their ill fitting designer clothes didn't help either. Marisol got things underway by approaching the keynote speaker Ms Kristin Johansson, a 44 year statuesque beauty and cold-cocking her in mid sentence. This led to screams and shouts and to the stage being rushed. Anyone trying to use their cell phones were quickly and efficiently dispatched. Soon the remaining ladies got the message and were herded together. Marisol told Leah and Mia to club the last two to finish stripping. This remarkably sped up the process of the flight attendants and the others to undress with alacrity. A few slaps across the mouths and all other protestations and inquiries ceased. One flight attendant uttered defiantly "They will be looking for us!"

Mia said in response "Yeah and they will get the same as you now get the rest off before I kick your big tit ass but good!" Then as if on cue out at the main door, the pm guards, 22 year old Helga Sorenson and 24 year old Ingrid Nurmi who just happened to be roommates came on duty. They both thought it to be strange that no security was at either front desk. Then Helga remembered about the days presentation and thought they must be in the auditorium. The two headed off that way and were ready to admonish their coworkers for at one of them to have manned the front desk. Rounding a corner the two guards espied two would be CPD officers who also saw them at roughly the same time. The fake officers quickly darted into the auditorium and alerted their cohorts. Helga was on her two way radio but received no response. Both wondered why CPD was there but only decided to follow them inside thinking everything would come to light. Just inside the auditorium's doors were Marisol and her gang waited to pounce on them. This was exactly what happened but they did not count on Helga's finger to be on the send button. She was able to send an alert out before being overpowered and beaten down along with Ingrid. The curvaceous Helga and her friend Ingrid were held down and each had a hand clamped tight over their mouths. Also each had a CPD baton stuck in their faces which meant that there would be no biting. Each woman had an extremity pinned so there was rapid stripping as the only resistance came from the meager weight of their bodies. Someone said "Two more uniforms, who's up next?!"

Marisol interjected "It should be Leah and Mia, lose those CPD unis you two and let's get the hell out of Dodge, I think that bitch got a call out! Bitch this is your lucky day." Their pantyhose made for a nice secure hogtie and like their coworkers their scarves made for very good quieting gags. Marisol was right, the call had been received and a massive response was being orchestrated. Peta and Octavia were near the International Security HQ and were filled in. Not wanting to wait for a controlled response, the two officers decided to barge headlong into the crisis eager for some payback. Marisol's group dressed in their stolen flight attendant uniforms boarded a nearby tram and sped off the the Iceland Airways boarding gate. Marisol had read about an area in the Peruvian rainforest where there was an airstrip that was used to fly in heavy deforestation equipment. That would now be their destination and their families would be able to send them support funds at a later date. They would only need one family to consent and she was sure her father would, the behind spoiled brat persona would continue unabated. All male flight crew were booted off the jet and the female crew including the copilot reman now as hostages. They were forced to strip down to their underwear as Marisol said it would facilitate obedience.

Marisol was seated in the copilot's seat and looked over at copilot Marg Andersen who was now clad only in black undies and ecru knee high pantyhose. The 35 year old copilot was still vehemently irate about having to fly the plane in such a state. "What the hell are you gripping about? You got a field promotion to captain and you don't need a uniform to fly a jet bitch. And if I were you I'd concentrate on what I' was doing so that I wouldn't crash the plane. Besides at least you get a respite before we go on auto pilot and fuck cunt."

And Marisol would not be the only one raping the Iceland Airway staff. Filling the first class section of the jet were Annika, Helga, Sigrun and Ingrid the security guards. All around them were the flight crew and flight attendants taken at random from the Iceland Airways Comfort Facility. All were naked tied in a frontal hogtie and mouths stuffed with someone else's panties which was made known. They were all told that they should get used to pussy smells and tastes for the next several hours. This only led to more mmpphh's and uummff's and following tears mixed in with an occasional angry glare or two. But in the plane's rear was a treat saved for Marisol for the last leg of their journey. Seated in the last row across the aisle from each other were Octavian and Peta completely nude in a frontal hogtie like the other hostages but they were blindfolded with their massive bras. They had been teased by Marisol would said that if they had normal sized tits that they could have been able to peek out from underneath them. Yes they had foolishly charged onto the plane and met the same fate as their first encounter. Marisol and her minions were just too much for them to overcome. Octavia sat thinking of their encounter with the street gang before this fiasco and now this being held hostage on their way to some foreign country. Their careers in law enforcement was over. Mewing the loudest of everyone onboard was Peta who just sat angrily thinking that they would be untied and at some point and that would give her another go at the girls of the MMA Club of the River Run Academy. Third time is the charm she thought to herself.

The End...
Last edited by themann56 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: The Initiation-Aftermath

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Many thanks for resuming the story! :)

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”