Biker Girls and the Blue Nile Diamond

esercito sconfitto

Biker Girls and the Blue Nile Diamond

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Many thanks to Muggedfordisguise for reminding me the existence of this delightful tale.
On my defence, I have to say that I saved the stories of the 'old' USB page after page, thus they are stored in a confused way

Gina Allison the leader of the 2 Cute biker gang was putting the finishing touches on her plan to embarrass Capital City's officials. Capital City was supposed to the initial city to host the tour of the famed Blue Nile diamond. It was on loan from their sister city Atlantica. Its theft would be a national scandal for Capital City and not soon lived down.

"Ok as you all know security will be tight but they won't be expecting anyone to try to steal it and they will be lax" said Gina.

"Yeah but the will have the Capital City pigs guarding it and the museum police and the National Security Force there" advised Tonya, Gina's trusty lieutenant.

"But the museum police are a jole and we all know about Capital City's finest. We just need to worry about the Nationals. They are very professional and serious b****es" Gina's other lieutenant Koko added in.

Gina replied, "If we stick to the plan we can pull this off without a hitch. Now everyone go other it again from the top."

The 2 Cute's plan was simple but daring. They would split their gang into halves. Gina and Tonya would take ten bikers on a infiltration mission at midnight, at the start of the museum shift. They would waylay the cleaning crew and hijack their van and ID's. Koko would wait out side the museum and cover their getaway.

Claudia, one one the 2 Cutes yelled out "I need a size seven shoe, this heifer's foot is a six at the most."

Inside the van sat sixteen members of the Capital City Museum's cleaning crew stripped down reluctantly to their undies sitting in abject fear too frightened to speak especially after sveral of the crew had tried to resist earlier.

"Make sure there are no runs in their panyhose. Here Claudia, these are a size seven" said Gina.

The 16 members of the cleaning crew sat quietly relieved of their below the knee length powder blue dresses with a V-shaped top. The 2 Cutes only needed 12 uniforms but with the searching for the proper fit and mixing and matching all 16 women ended up stripped.

After about 15 minutes the bikers had the real crew in the woods now with their hands behind their backs fastened with plastic zip ties and gagged with duct tape.

The 2 Cutes later donned the crew's uniforms and drove off to towards the museum.

Biker girl Amanda Torres was left in the glenn disguised as a Capital City policewoman to guard the 16 underwear clad women. Being left out of the "fun" didn't sit well and this was made worse by busty maid Sara Wentworth menacing glares toward her.

After 2 warnings, Amanda had had enough of her insolence. She moved toward the uppity maid and told her to get on her feet.

"OK you let's go."

"Mmmph, mmmp"

And the irate biker led her into some shallow bushes and forced her down onto her back.
The other women watched intently form their seated positions clad in all types and colors of bras. some in full slips, some in half slips, some in bra and panties. Two made the mistake of not even wearing a bra that night.

Amanda hiked up her uniform skirt and pulled down pantyhose and panties and straddle the face of young pretty maid.

Sara facial expression had now changed but it was too late as she knew what was about to be done to her.

"Mho, mho" was all Sara could muster from behind her duct taped mouth along with violent head shakings.

"Bon appetit b****" grinned Amanda.

She then proceeded to squat over her face muffling her protests. All the other women began mewing but not too loudly as they feared they would be next. Sara hands and legs were ziplocked so that all she could do kick up her long sinuous bare legs.

But Amanda made the mistake of not watching the crew. Maid Cynthia Williams had the wherewithal to seize the opportunity to roll away down a back path and escape.

Once far enough away from the glenn she rose to her feet and hopped down the path which caused her 40 DD breasts flop out of her low cut bra. But she have on a half slip which she planned to cover herself with as soon as she found help.

Unbeknownst to Gina, her plan was about to become unraveled. But for now things were going the bikers way. They had been cleared at the gate to go in without a challenge.

"OK Kathy you and Gloria go to the video control room and take their places. Sandy you and Claudia take out the guards to the west, Sasha you and Lillie get the ones at the east. Millie and Brooke north, south Aiesha and Della. Tonya and I will steal the diamond and take out the guards there. Remember stick to the plan and schedule" ordered Gina.

Dressed was the two regular matrons, Kathy Johanson and Goria Newson easily made their way to the video control room.

" Hey you two are early tonight huh"? quizzed 34 year old verteran museum guard Brigette Anders after she unwittingly buzzed the two bikers into the control room. "Where's Maria and Jori tonight?"

Kathy quickly replied " They called off to attend some concert I heard."

The other control room guard Brandy Carlson chimed in that she didn't know they hung out together as Maria was always talking behind Jori's back whenever she got a chance.

"I think they cleared the air a few days ago" responded Gloria.

Gloria and Kathy both saw the two guards were armed and that their attack would need to be simultaneous and fast before either could react. So they feigned mopping and dusting until the two turned their attention back to the screens. They didn't have long to wait as surveillance was job one.

"Sleeper holds" whispered Kathy. Gloria nodded in agreement. And with that they crept up behind the two guards and in an coordinated strike they jumped the two women who were seated at the control panel placing them in choke holds. They two women tried to draw their side arms but thie efforts were readily blocked by the bikers. Soon both faded into unconciousness.

"Girl you need to hit the gym. I thought I was going to have to let mine go to help you out" teased Kathy.

"What the hell are you talking about this cow has 40 lbs on me. You took that petit b****" retorted a frowning Gloria.

Kathy said for her to get the duct tape and started to drag the petit Brandy into the rear closet.

"B****, you would the the skinny one" said the irritated Gloria.

"Quit whinning and let's get them stripped before they come to.

"Just gag them and get their tops off for now."

The two bikers hurriedly unbuttoned the guards white short-sleeved blouses with red trim around the pockets and sleeves and epaulets leaving the busty Brigette 42 D in white lace underwire bra and her petit partner 34 C in a white lacy V-cup bra. They rolled the two onto their backs and duct taped their arms behind their backs. And as they started to come around, duct tape was slapped against their mouths.

"Quit your struggling you two these pretty red skirts are coming off along with the leather boots so relax and enjoy it" quipped Kathy.

"If you two haven't figured it out we are going to steal the Blue Nile tonight on your watch so you two dummies better start reading the want adds" chortled Gloria.

The two mewing guards were soon left securely duct taped in their underwear and the bikers dressed as them seated at the control panels ready to radio intel to the other bikers. Both were still laughing at Brigette's girdle and garters.

The floor that housed the Blue Nile had two armed guards posted at each of the 4 wings on the floor with two guards assigned to it constantly.

But with the video control room in the 2 Cutes hands, they had the advantage. Bikers sandy and Claudia just waited outside the restroom for their prey jumping and overpowering the guards individually and then leaving them in the stalls thoroughly bound and gagged with duct tape. An out of order sign assured they would not be discovered soon.

At the north wing, Millie and Brooke used the ruse of an exposed wire posing a hazard to lure the next two female guards into an office where they met the same fate as the previous two. The two bikers assumed their posts after taking their uniforms. The two guards were left humiliated bound by duct tape to two office chairs.

Sasha and Lillie in the east wing for the guards per-lunch break jumping them in the break room, where the were left stripped and hogtied in a janitor's closet.

Aiesha and Della were last to make their move in the south wing and they knew it. There was no need for pretense. No need to worry about the cameras. So they just strolled up to the unsuspecting guards and had at them beating them into a semiconscious state and stripping the openly in one of the galleys.

" Della you've got blood on your shirt" chastised Aiesha.

"I can't help it if her lip kept running into my fist" Della quipped.

" Well just cover it up with that ink blotter on the desk and let's get into position."

"Aren't you forgetting something hon?" asked Della.

"Oh yeah what to do with these two rent-a-cops."

"Yes, and let's be quick they are coming to and they are a little perturbed.

"Relax they don't want anymore of this now do you girls?" taunted Aiesha. "Now you two cows get up and hop over to that closed exhibit and be quick about it." And with swiftness the two taped guards hopped as best they could to the wanted confines of the exhibit where they could hide their shame of being stripped and tied up left for all to see in their sexy undies, their uniforms and guns now in the hands of their assailants.

Gina and Tonya were in the process of getting ready to don the uniforms of the two Blue Nile guards after leaving them hogtied in an adjacent office when the curator and her aide walked in on them.

Ms Agatha Lyles the 44 year old curator was flabbergasted and speechless. Her 28 year old aide Blair Goodrich was equally shocked. Before they could flee Gina and Tonya were on them hand gagging their scream for help.

"Which do you prefer Tonya, Donna Karan or Expandadex guard?" quizzed Gina.

" I think I'll take this ones YSL, now strip b****!" ordered Tonya to the scared senseless aide.

" You too grandma, your clothes off,now. This museum has a new administrator.". " Oh and no noise please, this is a museum you know."

"These museum broads own some pretty nice duds huh Gina?"

"Yeah but I think you are going to have the best fit though."

The two women were stripped and stood over the two hapless duct taped museum guards, in their half slips and bras and stockings and black high heels.

"You two aren't finished yet, shoes stockings and slips" demanded Gina.

Reluctantly the embarrassed ladies lost the items tossing them toward the underwear clad bikers.

"Now to truss you two up like your protectors oh and you two are doing a hell of a job I would say" teased Gina. "You two on the floor hands behind your backs!"

Before they turned off the lights the last thing they saw were 4 duct taped underwear clad women.. The two guards in white granny panties and white lace full cup bras, and the curator wearing black lacy low cut bra and black boycut panties. Blair struggled in a peach thong panty and matching peach sheer bra.

Biker Girls and the Blue Nile Diamond Episode 4 Epilogue

Things started to go wrong for the 2 Cutes now after the initial favorable beginning. The escaped matron had managed to get help and the federal agents were alerted.

Inside the museum Gina now in the guise of the head curator had also obtained the codes for opening the Blue Nile's display case. The alarms would be overridden the the bikers in the control room.

"Gina, we got a problem. Koko just radioed that the feds are here saying the matron bus was highjacked and their places taken" said Tonya.

"Ok on to Plan B" Gina calmly replied. "Lets round up the guards and get they ready. And lets hope the feds keep to their usual bureaucratic ways."

Outside the museum two carloads of federal agents attempted to gain access to the museum. Koko and her gang disguised as police allowed the first van in but detained the second one.

Inside the 2 Cutes were fast at work forcing the museum guards into the uniforms of the matrons and retying and leaving them gagged. The excuse for the duct tape ties and gags would be foul language, spitting and no cuffs. But for this to work would mean the other museum guards would need to be stopped from seeing their colleagues bound and gagged. For this Gina had counted on the feds to take over and brush aside the locals. This they did readily and forthwith.

Downstairs lead special agent Carlie Sanders had already assumed the lead role in the crisis. Despite the Capital City police captain's and the head of security's protests, they staff were relegated to back up positions.

When the 15 member federal squad reached the Blue Nile wing they found the disquised bikers in the museum guard's uniforms and the museum staff dress the the matrons.

Gina said to special agent Sanders "Finally , where have you guys been?!" "We've got a major situation here. We were just barely able to foil an attempted theft of the Blue Nile."

Gina went on to explain the duct tape and gags. Agent Sanders accepted the bogus explaination not knowing that she was playing into the bikers escape plans.

The 28 year old gorgeous red head took possession of the diamond and dismissed the bikers. The 2 Cutes proceeded to a level where they would be inevidently discovered. But this discovery would be by Koko and her disguised bikers.

Koko approached Cynthia Anderson the captain of the Capital City police detachment assigned to the museum. She told the captain to come to a conference room right away. There they opened the door and saw members of the 2 Cutes tied and bound and gagged clad only in the underwear. Koko told her that they were members of the federal detachment responding to the theft.

"Damn those bikers but we've got them now !" shouted Captain Anderson. "Untie these pretentious knowitalls and let's go."

On the diamond wing despite the protestations of the real feds which led to them being tazed and later stripped to their underwear, Koko had managed to take the Blue Nile and proceeded to take the federal agents clothes to the bikers who were waiting downstairs. The 2 Cutes once all redressed left the museum with the Blue Nile.

"Captain we need you outside right away" came a call from the courtyard by one of the officers.

As Captain Anderson approached the feds van, she could see it swaying. They opened it and inside she was aghast to see 15 underwear clad agents mewing through duct taped mouths begging for assistance. Their hand and feet and knees were tied with zip locks. One buxom blonde agent was un gagged and went on to explain that some women dressed as police had gotten the drop on them and forced them to undress and stole their IDs and clothes. Captain Anderson almost fainted as she knew this would mean termination or demotion to sergeant at the very least.

"I surmise that a substantial reward will be offered by the Atlantican goverment soon" said Gina. I think we should head down there pronto."

"Good cuz I've always wanted to visit South Africa" said Koko.

"But what if they renege on the reward" asked Tonya.

"Well I guess we'll just have to remind them" laughed Gina.

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”