The Qatar Affair ( 2011 )

esercito sconfitto

The Qatar Affair ( 2011 )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Qatar Affair

by ssims64401

The Qatar Affair Episode 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret Service Special Agent Loren Crosby was down to her last clip for her service issue Glock. She and Congresswoman Norma Mayer were now on the run down the side streets of Doha after their motorcade had been ambushed by guerillas armed with Soviet and Chinese RPG's. All her male colleagues were surely dead leaving the safety of the congresswoman in her hands.

"They're all dead, dead," cried the congresswoman.

"Please Ms. Mayer you've got to stay calm. I'll get us out of this I promise. But you've got to pull yourself together and work with me. Ok?"

"It's only a matter of time before they find us and kill us Loren!" sobbed the shakened congresswoman.

"Well to tell you the truth Ms. Mayer, they plan to kill me and take you hostage more than likely. But I've got other plans so lets keep moving and get off the streets"

Last edited by ssims64401, 12/27/2011, 12:33 am

12/26/2011,

The Qatar Affair Episode 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well at least we're in the international sector. If we can wait long enough help will arrive Ms. Mayer" explained agent Loren Crosby.

"Well under these circumstances you can call me Norma."

Agent Crosby was a svelte 28 year old former college track star who had stayed in great condition even after her competition days at college. She stood 5'8" and weighed 135 pounds. She favored Jennifer Connelly except for the eyebrows which she liked to trim and arch. Her well endowed breasts coming in at 38 D cups sometimes got in the way of her track and field endeavors but she dealt with it. She had long muscular curvaceous legs which had almost no body fat.

Congresswoman Mayer on the other hand was a former high school and college cheerleader but had not stayed in any appreciable fitness. She was now 42 and with all the congressional luncheons and frequent banquets, her weight had ballooned to 165 pounds with most going to her breasts and buttocks. As they ran from street to street Norma's breasts kept bouncing and now became painful. She always had a large bust since puberty but now they had gradually swelled to a massive 42 DD. Her white lace underwire bra could only do so much but soon seamed useless.

"I think people are starting to recognize us. I know the terrorists have given out our description to their confederates. We've got to blend in better" opined Loren.

" You are right but how do we do that" asked Norma panting heavily with each breath causing her busom to appear even larger.

Loren scanned the area. At that moment she espied two French embassy workers in a boutique. A look of resolve came on Loren face. "Follow me Norma."

The two women burst in the shoppe and Loren slammed the door shut and pulled down the shade. One of the French embassy secretaries screamed when she saw Loren's Glock.

"All of you just shut up and do as I say" commanded Loren.

The shoppe was empty besides the French women and one lone shopkeeper.

"Okay everyone into the back.". Loren then motioned the women into the back of the shoppe.

"What are you doing Loren?" asked the congresswoman.

"Norma, these two French surrender monkeys are going to give us their uniforms and were going to pose as them all the way back to our sector."

"Loren have you gone mad!? This will cause an international incident. I can't be mixed up in this."

"Norna this already is an international incident of the utmost extreme. Stripping and tying up these woman is a drop in the bucket."

Then French cries and Arabic screams were getting to Loren who then pointed her empty gun at them. The room quickly went silent.

The three women spoke virtually no English and Loren had to use gestures to command the three. To end the noise and pleads once and for all, she told Norma to get six scarves for out front. While Loren covered the women, she told Norma to put one scarf into their mouths and to then gag them with another. Now only soft murmurs came from the captured women.

Loren then motioned for the women to undress. Reluctantly all three slowly started to remove their clothes even the Arab girl but it would be to confusing to stop her so Loren let her strip too.

Her French women were like an Olympic synchronized swim team. They mirrored each others stripping moves. First they stepped out of their black high heels one by one, then they slipped off their maroon blazers handing them to Norma. The stripping really slowed as it was time for their white blouses to come off. Loren had to repeatedly motion hurry and yell "vite."

Now the only part left to get from the French were their shirts and these would be the hardest to obtain. The Arab girl had long ago quickly hiked up her ankle length long following dressed and tossed it over. She stood on an equally long white cotton below the knee slip in bare feet apprehensive as to what would happen next.

Finally with more menacing gestures from Loren, the mid thigh length skirts fell to their ankles and were kicked over to Norma who now had collected two full uniforms.

"Anymore scarves out there Norma?"

"Just four I think."

"Well use them to tie up the girl, wrists, ankles, knees and one for a hogtie. And hurry."

" What are you going to use on the French?"

"Their pantyhose will do nicely."

"You can't be serious my god no!"

"Relax Norma, their boyfriends have probably already done this to them anyway."

And within minutes, the Arab shopkeeper and the the two secretaries lay in a stringent combination scarf nylon pantyhose hogtie. The French women had each chose to wear demi cup bras and their large breasts had popped out of of their confinement due to their squirming.

"I can't wear her clothes, I just can't Loren!"

"Listen to me Norma, this is our best chance to get out of this mess and were going to take it. You get me!?"

"Okay you're in charge but they are still so warm."

"They cool off soon enough. Now let's get changed and out of here."

1/7/2012,

The Qatar Affair Episode 3 Epilogue

Agent Crosby lead her charge through a circuitous route to safety in the Green Zone. The problem was that the French women they had waylayed could have been models for Elle or Vogue. Loren was passable in her pilfered disguise but the heavy size 14 congresswoman was not. The women who had been stripped bound and gagged had been discovered and an APB had been sent out.

Two female Internal Security officers had received the call and they had quickly spotted the two Americans.

The congresswoman said "Look there are the IS police!"

Loren had already spotted them and was wary of them due to the ambush was too well coordinated and there was little of any Qatar government response. No she would proceed to the safe zone.

"Sorry Norma, we just can't trust them. Let's just get back to our sector."

But as they were seen by the police, they would not have a chance to go further. The two women were hailed and approached.

Loren told the congresswoman to mutter French and to say little. She told her to follow her into the alley and not to turn around.

The female officers became very suspicious now but knew there was no escape from the blind alley. Still they pulled and ****ed their AK 47's.

Finally the American women had to turn and face the officers. After gestures on both sides Loren realized the jig was up and the two women were taken into custody and Loren was disarmed of her service weapon. The congresswoman began espousing polical jargon which fell on deaf ears.

Loren was just watching the two officers waiting for them to make a mistake so that she could overpower them and take their vehicle. Ren spoke freely to Norma when she discovered the two officers spoke no English. She instructed her to jump and hold onto the second officer after she gave the signal. After several protests to the contrary by the congresswoman she acquiesced.

Loren rode in the back of the jeep next to one officer and the congresswoman rode in front.

As the four women rode toward the police station, Loren made her move with a lightning strike to the officer's throat who was seated next to her. The driver quickly stopped and was about to pull her revolver when she was grabbed by Norma. The officer was about to wrest free when Loren incapacitated her two knock out blows to her neck. Then she rendered the second officer unconscious before she had a chance to recover from her initial attack.

"Hurry up Norma and help me get the driver back here and you drive us to a secluded spot."

Norma followed Loren's orders with continued reservations and hesitations but she knew she was at the point of no return now. They unloaded the beaten officers who were still completely unconscious.

"Oh no Loren we can't take their uniforms. This is totally inappropriate."

"I see you read my mind. They are looking for us in these French embassy clothes and besides you need a better fitting disguise. Hers will do you nicely.b but hurry they are starting to come around."

The two women went to work on the two officers starting with their boots and then their holsters. They they took their olive drab camouflage sweaters and olive tees. Last came their olive knee length skirts. This left the two semiconscious officers who could have passes as sisters in simple white cotton bras and white granny panties.

"Look these two dumb a** b****** had handcuffs. I guess they won't make that mistake anymore" said Loren.

"Even if we handcuff them they can stiff get up and get help" opined Norma.

"You're getting good at this Norma. Leave that detail to me."

As they got out of the French women's clothes, Loren used their bras to tie the ankles of their Arab captives. She also stuffed their mouths with their white cotton socks. She held them in place with their own bras. The two officers now fully conscious writhed and moaned in horror as they knew they would be found their male counterparts topless. Both women then scowled at the two American now clad in their uniforms.

"You two should be thankful I'm letting you keep your panties" growled Loren back at them.

"They seem to understand you Loren."

"With all due respect congresswoman. Who the f*** cares! Get their guns and lets go."

"You know Norma, you make a damn good IS officer. This could be a new career for you.

"Ditto Loren ditto."

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”