The Gibraltar Incident ( incomplete)

esercito sconfitto

The Gibraltar Incident ( incomplete)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Gibraltar Incident Episode 1

I got the idea for this story after watching a segment on the History Channel on the most dangerous world's airports. If I get some things in error I expect my European brethren to set me straight. But remember don't let fact s get in the way of an average bondage story.

Gibraltar International Airport 1982...

"Mr Atchinson, sir reports from MI6 says to be alert since that mess in the Falklands has started. These Spaniards might have gotten emboldened by the Argentinians. Their government thinks our forces are stretched to thin and that they would like to test our resolve about this rock.

The airport's director replied "Sam, they wouldn't dare, all they can do is to restrict our airspace and make the approaches difficult."

"Nevertheless, sir the Royal Admiralty will dispatch a frigate with a full compliment of marines into the Mediterranean. Just as a show of force if they are ever needed of course."

Heathrow Airport...

Adelia Franco, a brown eyed black haired 5'8" inch Spanish beauty who had been teased virtually her whole adult life because she strongly resembled the Chiquita Banana girl caricature, calmly sat smoking inside the international terminal. She wore large designer sunglasses to belie where her lovely eyes were focusing.

She looked and thought to herself "Too short...too thin...too heavy...too busty...not busty enough... wrong airline...damn!"

She was already irritated due to the fact that her superiors wanted this operation to start in England for some inane reasoning that she could not grasp. She thought how she was just 115 miles from her objective less than a week ago. "Damn bureaucrats" she fumed.

Gate 16 at Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport...

A black Mercedes-Benz cruised up to the gate and was immediately challenged by two Russian guards carrying AK-47's with shoulder straps.

One guard growled that this was a restricted area and wanted to know why the two women in the car were there in the first place. The second guard asked for ID from the two. The car's driver a raven-hared green eyed statuesque beauty demurely replied that neither she or her partner had any and that it was none of their business as to why they were there.

"Miss you are either stupid or a very bad comedienne. Both of you @unts out of the car now!"

"Well we don't recognize your authority to stop us or search our things. We are not moving so there."

The guards training told them to step back and to bring their weapons to bear on the two intruders which is what they did.

"What so you two are going to just shoot us for sitting in our own car. That will play nice in tomorrow's papers you twit."

"You know what Sasha, she's right. Bring that other one with you. I've got the mouthpiece here."

The two guards then shouldered their weapons and opened their doors and forcefully dragged the two women out by their hair. The two intruders also received a swift kick to their butts for their troubles.

The first guard named Nadia roared for them to get their butts inside and to remain quiet.

"So now we are all away from prying eyes, you are not so mouthy now I see. Now both of you strip naked!"

The green-eyed Niki turned and looked at her partner Alex and both had to snicker.

Sasha said "What's so funny you think that this is a game or something strip or we will make you strip!"

Niki retorted "Well b@tch I guess you two are going to have to make us but remember my father will sue your a@ses."

Nadia then grabbed Niki and twisted her right arm behind her back and marched her into the back.

Sasha said to Alex "Your turn is next b@tch don't worry."

Sasha talked tough but it was something about they way Alex never spoke and never diverted her gaze from her. This unnerved the 5'9'' blonde BBW. But her attention shifted to the back room when screams and muffled cries for assistance came from the back.

After a few minutes of silence Sasha said 'Its your turn mumbles get moving."

Alex maneuvered herself in front of Sasha thereby blocking her line of sight. As the two women entered the back room only one of them knew what they were going to see. Against a far wall Nadia sat completely nude, bound with her own pantyhose wrists behind her back. Her screams and warnings to her partner stifled by Niki's hipster panties which were crammed into her mouth and tied in place with Niki's bra. Niki was now donning Nadia's olive cotton underwear adjusting her more than ample breasts inside the cheap army issued bra and aligning her beige pantyhose. Before Sasha could raise her weapon, Alex with catlike reflexes had grabbed the stunned Sasha and flipped her over her back. The 185 pound women hit the concrete floor and was dazed. A roundhouse kick against her head put her out for good.

Alex finally spoke "No, no no! There is no way I'm wearing her ratty underwear, no!"

"Cmon, dear you know the routine complete uniform steal. You never know it might be the only way you are not discovered someday."

"You do know these rules are written by perverted men don't you?"

"Well, what are you waiting on? Get her stripped and hogtie that cow. We are on a tight schedule."

"Oh she'll be coming around shortly. She was talking a lot of guff out there, I'm going to make her strip herself and hand her underwear and uniform to me."

"Remind me not to get on your bad side Alex."

End of Episode 1
themann56

Re: The Gibraltar Incident

Post by themann56 »

The Gibraltar Incident Episode 2

Heathrow Airport...

Operative Adelia Franco was running out of time. She had to get on a flight but needed to pose as someone who could have easy access to certain areas that the general public would not. She had about two hours to get this part of her mission completed. But all the stewardesses were in some small groups. Finally she had to act or scrap her part of the mission which would mean the entire mission would fail. Finally she espied two lovely BA stewardesses chatting to each other coming her way.

"HI ladies, I'm a photo journalist with Time magazine in the US. I'm presently doing a story about Heathrow and I'm in need of some people for background shots preferably with the planes in the shot. Would you girls care for a few quick photos?"

Both of the stewardesses vainly agreed so long as it was quick as the had to board their flight to Gibraltar. They led Adela to a spot where they unknowingly gave her the perfect place to ambush the both of them. Adelia gave one last look around and then sprang on them. All the two women had time to do was to let out a couple of yelps before they were silenced. Adelia thought to herself that it was good for the blonde stewardess that the brunette was her size as she would be left bound and gagged but with her uniform intact at least. Adelia dragged each of them into a nearby unused storeroom that was being remodeled.

"Sorry missy but I'll be needing those opaque pantyhose. But you're good I see you wore panties too, not that it would stop me from taking them if you hadn't" Adelia mused to herself.

Adelia opened her tote and retrieved pieces of nylon cordage and two scarves and two white balled up crew socks. She expertly and with much pace stripped the busty brunette of her navy three inch pumps and navy blazer and pastel scarf. Everything was placed in a neat pile next to the beaten and still unconscious stewardess. Her blonde friend had started to stir and moan which caused Adelia to cease stripping the brunette and to stuff the blonde's mouth with a sock and tie it in place with one of her scarves. Adelia thought about giving her another elbow to her head but decided against it. If she hurried a little more she would be finished with the two and hidden away where they wouldn't be discovered until she was in the air. It dawned on Adelia that even if she made the attack on them look like a robbery the authorities would wonder why only one uniform was taken and deduce an impostor was on their flight.

"So sorry hon but I have to strip you too for appearances you know but I'll make it up to you one day."

Adelia with even more alacrity began stripping the equally buxom blonde.

"I think your skirt will fit me better after all blondie, see things work out for the best sometimes" Adelia chuckled to herself.

The two stewardesses had started to come around at the same time, both in a fugue state and headaches to match. Their moans slowly but progressively turned into mmpphh's and tugging at their bonds. Before the newly uniformed Adelia had vacated, she had dumped the blonde's uniform into a bin along with her tote bag and carryall. Adelia possessed the documents and passes that she needed to board her plane. She would wait til the last minute and claim to be a replacement for the missing stewardesses sent by the central office.

Back in the storeroom, the wriggling stewardesses had only managed to cause their half length nylon slips to rise up past their waists and for the brunette to have one of her massive boobs to flip out from her demi-cut lacy beige bra. The other was soon to follow due her constant gyrations and jackknifing motions. Her blonde friend faired no better but her melons were held in check by a black 36D bra with wire support. Even so, a lot of the large areolas rose above the top of the bra line.

End of Episode 2...
Last edited by themann56 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: The Gibraltar Incident ( incomplete)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

well, no doubt this time, despite the different alias...it's HIM :)

welcome back Ssims :D

and especially many thanks to you for resuming this story. It means a lot to me, for real

Maybe you don't remind it, but the old glory, our beloved USB board was suspended and erased in the very moment when we were deciding about a sort of casting call regarding THIS story... resuming from the interrupted chapter, after a year , is a long awaited moment of pride, something priceless
themann56

Post by themann56 »

The Gibraltar Incident Episode 4

Agent Adelia Franco had successfully wormed her way onboard of the 737 jet headed to Gibraltar. Her trading had prepared her to do the job of flight attendant. The only problem was that she had drawn the attention of the sky marshal who was onboard, Milly Ericson. The 32 year old veteran official kept glancing at Adelia. Adelia had been told who she was at the start of the flight, she thought about what trouble she could cause her. Adelia kept up her rouse but also kept watch on the air marshal. This cat and mouse game continued with Milly incessantly questioning the other stewardesses about Adelia which made them suspicious of her. This had the consequence of causing Adelia to be even more withdrawn. But being such a good agent Adelia seemed to have all the correct but vague answers. Adelia knew if she were to be detained in Gibraltar, her cover might not hold up. This could not be permitted.

But what to do if the snoopy marshal and her 4 cohorts? Adelia did not need these type of problems before even starting her mission in Gibraltar. Waiting until the plane landed wasn't such a good idea as surely the flight crew had been advised of the possible situation. Adelia thought that the best course of action would be on the approach into Gibraltar. The flight crew would be at their busiest and the passengers would not be ringing for the stewardesses as much. The only problem was the 5-1 ratio, quite a ratio for anyone man or woman. The 4 stewardesses would pose no trouble but the armed air marshal with an unknown degree of training could. Adelia thought that she might have to kill her which would be a whole new can of worms, regrettable to say the least. and should she take the marshal first or the stewardesses one by one, decisions, decisions. But Adelia had hours to formulate a sound plan. She could wait for now.

Breckwich Naval Base, Hangar 9 scheduled for reconstruction...

Twenty completely nude young female marines all ties neatly with nylon pieces of rope and gagged with used waylayers' panties held in place with several layers of duct tape all mewled loudly as they could for not forthcoming help. Their combat training did them little good as they fell at the hands of the unknown female infiltrators some one by one some in larger small groups. The marines girls lay connected to each other by lengths of rope but all in the strictest of all hogties. Also they had been tied at their elbows, shoulders, above and below their knees. Yes, there would be no arising and hopping for assistance. The last marine was anchored to a sewer pipe. But all this didn't stop the incessant squirming, wriggling and moaning. The floor had been ripped up and the dirt clung to their tanned white skins. It wasn't the training that kept them struggling but the idea of their male counterparts discovering them in such a state plus having to explain how their asses all had gotten kicked despite their training. They could have lied but they all deep down inside knew the truth would finally emerge. Some feebly tried to untie the girl next to her but the impostors had placed several coils of duct tape around their fingers, there would be no escape this way. All the girls musculature flexed and relaxed at different intervals but to no avail in the remote hopes of breaking free of their bonds. After hours of this, they gave way to sleep one by one and awakening to the hope that this was a only a nightmarish dream state.
Last edited by themann56 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
themann56

Post by themann56 »

The Gibraltar Incident Episode 3

Aboard HMS the Dauntless sailing through the Strait of Gibraltar...

"Mike I want to formally protest my platoon being comprised of all newbie females save my sergeant. We are not combat ready" said a perplexed Second Lieutenant Henry Mason.
First Lieutenant Mike Winters retorted "Listen Hank, and this is coming straight from Downing Street, the PM wants this diversification of the military branches to happen. I heard a certain Rear Admiral went to the press and voiced his concerns. His Command was moved to Greenland. Hank we're in the freaking Mediterranean Sea so let it go get them trained and enjoy the cruise and port call."

Back at the Domodedovo Airport in Moscow...

Niki and Alex were preening themselves in their newly acquired purloined uniforms and barely fitting leather boots, oblivious the their dazed but now awakened victims. The nude security guards were slow to process what had happened to them just minutes ago which was compounded by them not being able to freely move.
"Our whore friends are coming to Alex what are we going to do with them? I vote termination they've seen us" a menacing Alex grumbled.
"Not today hon its not in the mission plan" replied a calm Niki.
"The tell me why the KGB couldn't have just put us on a flight to Gibraltar instead of having us go through al this cloak and dagger cramp!"
"Ours is not to wonder why, ours is just to do and die" quipped Niki smirking at her uniformed partner.
"Hey you sleepy @itches! Those are our nasty panties in your mouths, ta-ta!" taunted Alex before closing the door and walking to their vehicle with Alex.
Alex asked " What now jump the stewardesses and board the flight to Gibraltar?"
"Dear you have to much red meat in your diet, we will simply board the flight and tell them we are security for a diplomat on the flight. I guarantee you no one will challenge that story" replied Niki as she gently tapped her weapon.
Last edited by themann56 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
themann56

Post by themann56 »

Alex and Niki boarded their flight unopposed. Their cover story also went unchallenged.

Alex said “The security at the airport is for shit. Remind me never to fly out of here.”

Niki answered “Don’t argue with easy, dear. Just be grateful and move on with it. Plus it doesn’t hurt to be wielding AK-47’s either, right?”

“I guess but we will need a change of clothes before Gibraltar you know. a stewardess uni will get us easily through Customs and the gates” said Alex.

“But two missing stewardesses may cause a stir, I’m thinking passengers” replied Niki.

“How about one each then? Okay it’s settled. Let’s start sizing these bitches up early.”

Aboard the HMS Dauntless…

Below decks 20 female marines hurriedly donned their Royal dress uniforms for their photo ops. For Her Majesty’s navy this would be a big event or so the Admiralty thought.

“Marisela, is the fire set to go off soon? Some of these navy cunts are starting to ask questions.”

“Yes, very soon. We have it set to go off near the forward gun magazine. That should get them all scurrying like rats.”

“Not to mention the smoke bombs in the vents below deck.” “This should be an interesting turn of events, right?”

“Just as long as it gets the crew off the ship which is paramount.”

“Okay let’s get into position it’s almost game time girls.”

A few minutes later the ship was filled with the deafening blare of the fire siren. All hands were hurrying to their fire stations. False reports of the fire’s severity were being relayed to the captain, all enhanced by smoke bombs filling the ship. At the same time false orders were being given to the ship’s crew, including an abandon ship order. Claims that the forward magazine was about to explode gave credence to the ruse. Even a fire boat was arranged to pull up near the ship to collect the crew’s lifeboats. Lastly this only left the captain and his bridge crew onboard and they were persuaded to jump overboard and to swim for it aided by the barrels of several Beretta M9 pistols.

“Well, he’ll never make admiral.”

“But he’ll make ensign though. Let’s get this tug into position. And what did you guys do with the snoops?”

“Oh, we jumped them and dragged their asses took to the galley.”

“Good, good, but strip them naked so that we know who’s who and they will be more compliant.”

“Naked naked or down to underwear naked.”

“Better naked naked methinks, let’s get this done.”

Onboard a Boeing 737 bound for Gibraltar…

“Bitch you are the worst stewardess ever! I’ll never fly the airline ever again!” A first class business passenger roared at Adelia.

“Ma’am? Ma’am?! Do I look like a ma’am to you slut?!”

Adelia then replied “As a matter of fact you do you cow. Now you are going to sit there in your seat and not make a peep for the remainder of this flight or I’m going to knock you the fuck out cunt!”

The rest of the passengers in first class only gasped and were equally stunned as the business lady who was demanding to talk to the captain now.

Adelia said to her “And what’s he gonna do land the plane now? Besides I fucked him and the copilot good last night, now this is your last warning bitch!”

Adelia would have no more requests for any type of service from her passengers until the plane landed. Adelia knew she would have to ditch her stewardess uniform quicker than she had planned now that she had blown her cool.

In flight aboard the Russian passenger jet heading for the Gibraltar Airport...

Alex opined "If we jump a passenger in first class along with the sole stewardess there, we can get off the plane quickly and disappear into the crowd."

"Sounds good to me partner. About 20 minutes before landing you think?" asked Niki. Alex nodded in agreement.

Hours later when the captain gave the announcement to prepare for landing, Niki and Alex stashed their rifles in the laboratory and made the way to the first class section. Their plan would be to get the stewardess's uniform first and Niki dressed as her would then lure a female passenger who was traveling alone into the laboratory after a drink spillage "accident" and then get her clothes after overpowering her.

"Hey sorry girls but you have to go back to your seats we are about to la..uugghh!" "Mmpphh, mmppff!"

"Niki get her skirt off! Don't worry about her shoes goddamnit! And be careful of her pantyhose!" Niki only glared at Alex.

First class stewardess Olga Romanov mewled as loud as she could, but the twin jet engines roar deafened her pleas for assistance. Soon Alex's panties were crammed into the 24 year old's mouth and her army uniform sleeve held the underwear in place.

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”