The Rogue Agent ( 2011)

esercito sconfitto

The Rogue Agent ( 2011)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

(Excerpt Island II)
Rogue Agent

by Ssims64401

Rogue Agent Episode 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Miranda Higgins was lucky to be still among the living. Her proclivities had on several occasions almost landed her on the " termination" list. But her seductive ways with men and her being a scrumptious raven haired, 5'7" bombshell measuring up at 36D-26- 32 had meant she had gotten special treatment.

This notwithstanding, Miranda liked living on the edge and pushing the envelop. But enough was enough and the Agency was fed up with her. She and the Agency had to part ways.

This left the gorgeous brunette jobless and with income. Miranda had no intentions of working a 9 to 5 job of any kind. She knew she needed to score big and lay low for a while and the stay off the grid.

She decided a bank heist would be the easiest way to make this happen quickly. An inside job which was her specialty was the trick.

Miranda would show up on the busiest day and time of the week and when the Fed Reserve was to deliver its cash consignment.

So on Wednesday at 200 pm Miranda showed up at Industrialist Bank posing as a new customer wanting to open large corporate account and stating that she would only deal with the bank's manager, this being Annette Powers.

Annette really had no time for this but didn't want to risk losing a large account of this kind.

"We can talk privately in my office Ms Richardson" said the unsuspecting manager.

"I was counting on it Ms Powers."

Miranda used the ploy of feeling faint and waited for Annette to approach. And when she did, a fist to the abdomen followed a knee to the chin ensured no further interference from the manager.

All Miranda had to do now was to strip Annette and don her outfit before she would come to. She dragged the moaning woman behind her desk and readily undid the zipper of her navy above the knee dress. This left her in a powered blue 34C bra and dark blue French cut panties. She was also clad in a black garter and sheer black stockings. Miranda also confiscated her two-toned navy and white high heels.

Miranda knew from past experiences the completely nude captives tended to make less noise, especially the females. Knowing this fact Miranda proceeded to undo the clasp of her bra and pull off her garter and panties and stockings. This left the 36 year old blonde in her birthday suit now spralled on her stomach behind her own desk being bound by lengths of rope into a classic hogtie. Annette was just regaining her senses as Miranda was gagging her with a silk scarf.

"Mmmph, Mmmph, elphh, elphh, ee."

Quiet dear, you don't really want anyone to find you like that do you."

"Mmmph , Mmmph "

"Good, I'll take that as a no. Now you have figured out this is a robbery right? I just need your ID and security code for the vault. Where would you keep it?" Miranda asked rhetorically.

The bound and gagged blonde just writhed in frustration.

"On your computer which you left on. I must say this is a major breech of security protocol. You will get some time off for this hon."

From her bag of disguises, Miranda produced some latex makeup and a blonde wig. In only a few minutes Miranda had transformed herself in a excellent likeness of Annette.

Phase one was complete.

Rogue Agent Episode 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disguised as the bank's manager, Miranda headed towards the vault area. The federal reserve deposit was late. Miranda would have to wait.

"Hi Ms Powers, what brings you down here?" asked security guard Susan Fuller.

"Yeah you slumming?" chimed in guard Marisa Gomez.

"You two just make sure no one runs off with the bank's deposits" retorted Miranda.

They two guards laughed and returned to their routine. Bored Miranda pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit up. Marisa surprised to see the manager smoking challenged her. Miranda irritated rebuked her and told her she ran that branch and she could do as she pleased. Not knowing what to say, Marisa went back to her post. Maranda knew the two bank guards would have to be dealt with before the reserve deposit arrived.

Miranda reached into her "special " bag and remove a tube of a potent neurogenic spray which caused instant unconsciousness and paralysis. Miranda used the spray on Marisa first using the pretense of apologizing for her prior outburst. She caught the fallen guard and dragged her to a nearby covey. Bank guard Susan was next and soon joined her friend. She preceded to tie up the two women after stripping Alice for her uniform as she was a better fit than Marisa. Miranda bound the two in a reverse hogtie and was finishing her gag on Alice when she heard the federal reserve shipment arrive. She was forced to leave Susan bound and gagged in a half slip and white bra with her partner lying next to her tied and gagged the same way but clothed.

"Where have you guys been. You're very late today" called out Miranda.

"Traffic and construction" responded Paula Boggs the guard in charge of the day's shipment. "Where are Marisa and Sue?"

"Oh, there was a disgruntled customer out there a little while ago. They should be back here shortly. Let me check the routing numbers from the manifest."

"Hey what's that noise?" asked reserve guard Brandi Clarkson.

"You better get your hearing checked. I don't hear anything" said Miranda.

"No I hear it too. Sounds like a cat mewing" said Paula.

"Well you've got me. That's Marisa and Sue tied up and gagged around the corner" Miranda blatantly explained.

"What the f***! Brandi go check it out. We don't have time for games Ms!"

As soon as Brandi had disappeared around the corner, Miranda sprung on Paula rendering her helpless in a choke hold. She then ran off to take care of the unsuspecting Brandi before she could release the two bank guards. This she did with a karate chop to Brandi's neck as she was bending to untie Miranda. Now she had all four guards bound and gagged and she removed her clothes and donned Susan's uniform which consisted of a beige shirt and skirt with a beige stripe running down each side. She left Paula and Brandi tied up back to back with their wrists tied at their waists and then tied to their ankles. Dressed as Susan she was off to gas the armored car' s driver and then make her escape.

Rogue Agent Episode 3 epilogue

Miranda was feeling good about herself as she lugged two large duffle bags crammed with stacks of hundred dollars bills. She was off to the airport and on to Rio in a few hours. But little did she know that the Agency had put two of her colleagues on her tail.

She had been warned about this sort of thing and this time there would be no more warnings. The hit team had orders to take her out if she did anything which would bring attention to the Agency.

Two blonde agents with deep blue eyes hidden by Ray Bans tailed Miranda to the airport. One woman was Hilda Jergens who knew Miranda and had worked with years ago. The other was Kelly McFerson 5'9" amazon with the body of a gymnast except her exceedingly large bust, 42DD.

Kelly and Miranda hated each other. Kelly was more than too happy to be on the hit squad. Hilda was equivocal.

Miranda had transferred her stash into two suitcases and had changed into business attire. Miranda had spotted her tail and knew what they were there for. She knew she had to blend in and still make her flight.

Miranda eyed all the Brazilian Airways flight attendants judiciously. She picked out Carmen Villa who had the same build and almost same weight as her. Now all she had to do was wait for the right time and place.

This came when Carmen went to the restroom. The dark raven haired svelte beauty was stalked for her uniform and credentials.

As Carmen exited the stall Miranda pushed her back in and clamped her hand over the startled attendant's mouth. Before she could alert anyone Miranda gave her a dose of her neurogenic spray. Carmen slumped down onto the toilet and no one else was aware that she had been assaulted.

Miranda removed her navy jacket with red trim and hung it on a hook on the stall door. Next she removed her floral print short sleeved blouse leaving the buxom South American in her black lacy bra. In rapid succession Miranda shimmied down her mini skirt over her ample butt and long runway type legs. She wore black opaque pantyhose that Miranda would need. This left Carmen in nothing but a black bra and black French cut panties. Miranda used her pantyhose to tie her up and gagged her with black panties and bra. This left her tied up naked seated upon the toilet. When the restroom was empty, Miranda now dressed in Carmen's uniform exited the restroom and stuck a phony "out of order" sign on the door. Carmen would soon wake up dazed and confused as to why she was bound and gagged in the nude and no one there to help her.

"I told you we should've taken that "b**** out at the bank. Now there too many peole around to do anything. Look there she is. She's taken some attendant's uniform. She's out of control" said Kelly now extremely irritated.

"Well we can't get these guns past the gate. We will have to take her out before then responded Hilda.

Hilda saw Miranda go into a restricted area and the two hit women knew this was her best chance to take her out.

The two women followed Miranda into a room and opened the door finding Miranda seated facing them.

Kelly said "You know what's coming slut. I've wanted to do this a long time ago.

"Not so fast you dumb b****. Turn around and look behind you" gloated Miranda.

Kelly didn't have to turn because she could feel Hilga's Glock pressed firmly against her back. Kelly was speechless.

Miranda tolld Kelly to get on her knees after she took her gun.

Hilga's told her to wait, that she had a better idea. Miranda reluctantly complied.

They forced Kelly to strip and she and Miranda exchanged clothes. The authorities would find Kelly clad in the flight attendant's uniform and she would have some "splaining" to do they joked.

"You know this jacket really is too big and I thought I had some big tits girl. You should really think about a breast reduction" ribbed Miranda.

"Mmmph Mmmph " was the only response from the trussed up Kelly now seated on the floor with Miranda's panties jammed into her mouth.

"Shall we catch our flight now honey? " smiled Miranda ogling Hilda at the same time giving her a long tongue kiss and cupping her breast.

As they closed the door Miranda thought she heard Kelly mumble f****** dikes.

12/4/2011,
meditions142

Re: The Rogue Agent ( 2011)

Post by meditions142 »

Wow, somehow I missed this great story when you first posted it Esercito! I love the take out of four female guards. Great story.

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”