The Last ROTC Program ( 2013)

esercito sconfitto

The Last ROTC Program ( 2013)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Last ROTC Program
by Ssims64401
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROTC programs in high schools had all been phased out except for one. Zealots in Alamo, TX had fervently kept the program in place and highly funded, even better than the sports programs. After all, this was the home of the historic battle of the Alamo which lead to Texas becoming independent.

But even though the town was gung ho on their famed ROTC program, there was a strong underground which detested military programs in HS, feeling that the military corrupted young impressionable minds.

The Pentagon knew of this town's ROTC fervor and coveted their product. If this could catch on maybe just maybe other programs could be rekindled. Knowing this they would always send contingents on Senior Day to Alamo Senior High School from all their service branches.

Inside the office of the Armed Forces Chief of Staff...

Five star General Marcus Miller bellowed "I see recruitment is down for seniors all over the god damned country, why!"

His executive officer replied "Sir, I believe this is due to these wars in the Middle East over the past two decades. Kids don't like the idea that they may be killed at some point during their stint."

The general quipped "Where would this country be if my father's generation thought that pansy a** way."

Another colonel added "Even the program in Alamo is plateauing now, this year there may even be a drop in recruitment for the first time, sir."

General Miller stated "This shit ends here. Whatever that program needs find out what it needs and make it happen, are we clear on this gentlemen?"

There was only a chorus of "Yes sir" heard in the room.

Executive Officer Colonel Jack Warren had ideas exactly what needed to be done. He knew horny high school boys could easily be manipulated by a pretty face and even more so by a beautiful one. For the first time the branches to Alamo High School would be comprised of gorgeous women from their respective branches and of course he would approve each one. Even if the women had only been recently enlisted for one day, she may be on the Alamo recruitment detail.

10/29/2013, 1:23 pm

The Last ROTC Program Episode 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the military bus transport to the Alamo HS for Seniors Day festivities, the women of the four US Armed Forces branches were all exchanging stare and glances at one another. No, not because all of the first time the contingents were all females but because all were drop dead gorgeous. Each one of them were used to being the center of attention when they entered a room and thus having men fawn over them. But now there would be strong competition for any man's affections. This could be a veritable beauty pageant ostensibly. The XO had done his homework well.

This had only served to fuel the inter-branch rivalries and the claws were out. The worst of these being between the Navy and the Marines. But this did not phase Becky Anderson an 18 year old cutie who hailed from some shithole outside of Ames, Iowa. Becky was arguably the cutest thing among these vamps.

Becky stated up a conversation with three year veteran Lt Amanda Oneal of the marine corps.

"Don't you just love the southwest and its awesome landscape? Excuse me lieutenant I asked..."

"I heard you the first time seaman er wait thats what those clowns in the Navy are called. What do you people in the Coast Guard refer to yourselves as, lifeguards perhaps dearie?"

Amanda had now but not unintentionally drawn the ire of the US Navy and Coast Guard contingent. Her fellow Marine companion tried to reign her in but it was too late plus she was only a corporal.

Coast Guard boatswain Anita Klein retorted, "We are not freaking lifeguards!"

Amanda glared and responded "You mean lifeguards ma'am!"

At that time busty red headed Lt Janet Meyers chimed in "And the last time I checked there were no bozos enlisted in the US Navy, lieutenant."

"Well that's debatable quipped Amanda."

Before Janet could respond newly promoted US Air Force Lt Keisha Williams interjected, "Ladies can we all just get along please."

The US Army delegation all snickered but the women both held the rank of sergeant only and said nothing. But this was enough to warrant a stern glare from Keisha.

The amicable Becky sensed where everything was heading and she took it upon herself to try and ease the growing tensions.

"I just thought we should all just partake in this wonderful opportunity afforded us and in the meantime take in these captivating sites..."

A unanimous chorus of "Oh shove it" emanated from the bus.

At the Alamo PD...

Seventy year old Police Chief Carla Winston was being briefed about the mayor's concern about growing opposition to the ROTC involvement in the Seniors Day program.

Carla was strictly old-fashioned and still had the female officers dressed in knee length navy shirts and heels.

"I don't want any outside interference with these ceremonies understand? That *sshole mayor is looking for cause to remove me and he won't get a chance on this day believe me" she railed to her deputy commanders. "I see from the military briefing that the delegation is all female well I won't have the male officers ogling them and not paying attention to detail. Use all female officers for the security detail. Deputy Commander Hendrickson said "I don't think we have enough female to do the job on the force."

"Well use the clerks if you have to but get it done."

"But Chief they are not trained for this.."

Chief Winston cut her deputy commander off "They are officers on the force right? They carry a badge and a gun right? Enough said get out of here!"

In a nearby basement many women from across the country now gathered and were brainstorming ideas. No set opposition movement had been formed but it all snowballed into one. Extreme violence to passive resistance suggestions were being bandied about. It was finally agreed upon to disrupt the ceremony but the local security had to be removed first. An informant sympathetic to their movement and cause had told of the chief's edict. The police women would need to go before anything could be initiated.

Last edited by ssims64401, 11/11/2013, 12:01 am

The Last ROTC Program Episode 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The anti-ROTC movement had no leaders only a group of women working together to try to bring to attention to this matter of the US war machine corrupting the minds of its youth. The women splintered into groups named for the city they hailed from. The Frisco group would be assigned to the naval contingent. The Chicago group had the army, the New Yorkers the coast guard and lastly the Miami group chose the marines. The one thing that all had agreed upon was no weapons could be used as this would add a minimum of 10-15 years on anyone's sentence if they were caught.

The group had been making a name for themselves and the FBI assigned Special Agent Jan Peters and her partner Ariel Spears to the investigation. They had learned that the group may try something in Alamo. Thirty year old Jan Peters said "I don't see why we have to come to this one horse town. They should have assigned a team from the San Antonio field office, Jesus ****."

Ariel responded "Jan, you know this is our case and we have to be here."

"I know but couldn't those cun*s have chosen San Diego or LA to terrorize?"

"Girl you are something else."

The two agents were just pulling into town and they perused the area. They decided to bypass the local PD and head directly to the high school, deeming them to be of no useful aid to them.

The anti-ROTC group knew they had to intercede before the military women met the police officers. But the eight officers would pose a problem as they traveled en masse. They agreed that a parking lot ambush would be their best option as the officers guards would be low just upon arrival at the school. But it would be better all around if they could split up the officers. So four women volunteered to be arrested by two vandalizing a car in front of the officers and two appearing to be drunk and disorderly. This plan worked well as they four women were arrested and hauled of to jail leaving four officers now.

Officer Juanita Cruz and officer Jo Beth Hanks led the way from the lot to the school's side door. Four women blocked their egress. Four other women rapidly approached from the rear. Their proximity went unbeknownst to officers Nicki Post and Susan Reid. These four officers had little or no police training which showed as they let their assailants come into close contact without a challenge.

"Get these pig *itches girls!" was a shout heard from one of the attackers.

At about the same time all four officers were jumped and disarmed and beaten soundly. The officers cries for assistance were quickly muted by rags and by socks stuffed into their mouths. The four officers were made to kneel between some parked cars and to strip under threat of more beatings. Officer Juanita Cruz was 5'8" and weighed 195 lbs. None of the attackers could fit her uniform but she was made to strip anyway.

"Ok hog tie their asses and load them into that pickup truck with the canvas tarp and you three get into their uniforms. I'm going to break the others out of jail and hopefully find a uniform that fits me.

As the anti-ROTC member drove toward the jail she espied two police cruisers pulled off to the side of the road with no one in site. She pulled up behind them and exited her vehicle. Just then her fellow group members emerged from a park now wearing Alamo PD uniforms.

"How did you guys get free?"

"Oh it wasn't hard, I don't think they were real police cuz nobody could be that dumb not even these yokels."

"Yeah I guess they will handcuff their perps from now on."

"I see you guys still have your cuffs, what did you use to tie them up with?"

"Oh we had to shred our shirts to bind their arms and legs. You should have seen their faces when we used their panties to gag them.

"Well what was so bad about that?"

"The panties weren't theirs."

"Eeww! You heifers are gross!"

"Cmon we have to get back before the Seniors Day festivities begin.

Last edited by ssims64401, 11/12/2013, 6:39 pm

The Last ROTC Program Episode 4

Alamo Senior High School...

At the various kiosks from different colleges and businesses the military section was situated in a far corner. As seniors gathered one could hear different responses from the "military" women but all were in the same tone such as...

"Don't you know two wars are going kid?"

Do you know what an AED can do to the human body?"

"You are too fat to be a marine son."

"Can't swim a mile in 20 minutes? Can't use you."

The teens all about faced, totally dejected with a puzzled look on their nubile faces. Not to far away Special agents Jan Peters and Ariel Spears of the FBI were talking to detectives from the Texas Rangers and the county sheriff's office. Had they been a little closer they could have just barely perceived multiple mmmpphhs and mewing from thoroughly stuffed mouths which were drowned by the din of the large crowd, the chatter from the PA system and the marching band renditions. SA Peters glanced over and all looked normal. The military women each guarded by a police officer.

What had happened less than an hour before was that the anti-ROTC group dressed in their pilfered PD uniforms had led the eight military women into another of there well planned ambushes. The large curtain which cordoned off a section of the surge area concealed their quick brutal attack. All cries for help and mercy fell on deaf ears.

"I'm not going to tell you again *itch to keep quiet!" This admonition was followed by a swift kick to the bound and gagged haughty Lt Amanda Oneal' s mid section. She now lay at her attackers feet clad only in non regulation camouflaged boy cut panties and a matching demi cup 36C bra. She as well as her other companions were hogtied with cordage and had been gagged with socks which were held in place with rags.

"And you other cows will get more of the same if you don't quiet down!"

"Angie, pigs at 12 o'clock."

The agents and detectives headed over to the kiosks.

"Jan, my friend at the Pentagon said the four branches were sending only young lookers on this detail but if this is the best they have to offer..." whispered Ariel to her partner.

Pleasantries were briefly exchanged and everything seemed on the up and up. The anti-ROTC group had Ipods blaring which further drowned out the military women's mewing. The ranger detectives and the sheriff detectives had all turned to leave and just as Jan Peters was about to leave she noticed something quite odd.

"Officer, where's your side arm? And where is yours also?" asked SA Peters.

The impostors all glanced at one another unable to come up with a quick enough response. Instead they all bolted behind the curtain en masse.

Shouts of "Halt or I'll shoot!" rang out which went unheeded.

"We had better split up!" yelled one of the impostors.

Last edited by ssims64401, 11/12/2013, 8:04 pm

The Last ROTC Program Chapter 5

All hell was breaking loose at the Alamo Senior HS. But strangely the major focus was situated at the principal's office. Men from all local law enforcement agencies and a hodge podge of other males lingered about. This was no doubt caused by who now sat in said principal's office. Eight lovely ladies of four military branches sat in chairs covered with hastily appropriated wind breakers, blankets and rain slickers. The women really felt uncomfortable with the throng of men hanging on their every word their anxiety heightened because they had to tell the humiliating story of how they were lured into a secluded area, overpowered stripped of their uniforms and bound and gagged. They were then made to bunny hop to their assigned kiosks and made to lay there and listen while the impostors took their places.

Their brief military training got them through the ordeal which was approaching the level of stress from their assault. This was remarkable as their covers were less than optimal. This was especially true in the cases of army Sgt Megan Swartz and naval Lt Janet Meyers. They had the dual problem of keeping the blanket edged close the the top and at crotch level. Megan was a 42 DD and Janet was a 40D. Men literally hovering over the two trying to espy a glimpse of their massive peaks as if they were school boys. Finally Police Chief Carla Winston entered and broke up the peep show.

Meanwhile...

The two FBI agents and and the four detectives from the sheriff's department and the Texas Rangers were hot on the trail of the anti-ROTC group which had now splintered.

SA Jan Peters and her partner Ariel Spears had tracked their group to the girls locker.

Jan said "These *itches have finally screwed up this is the only way out. Ariel you stay here and I'll flush them out."

"No Jan I think we should stay together" responded a concerned Ariel.

"Where are your balls girl? Besides they are unarmed remember?"

"But.."

Jan was already entering the locker room and not heeding Ariel's response. SA Peters cautiously navigated the aisles of the locker room passing by some two girls in towels sitting in front of some lockers.

"Get dressed and get out of here now" Jan ordered. She heard a noise further down the corridor and paid them no never mind. And switched her attention to the noise. Had she paid them more attention she would have noticed that they were a little to old to been high school.

Around a corner Jan thought se had caught some of her prey. "Where are the other two?" Jan demanded.

"Right behind you pig!" a menacing voice arose. Before Jan fully turned around one women clad only in a towel knocked her gun out of her hand and with the quickness of a cat her partner snatched off her towel and used it deftly to stifle Jan's cries for assistance.

One of the impostors dressed in a Alamo PD uniform said "You two new need clothes. This pig bitch will happily donate hers. Lets go and see if her partner is as charitable." The impostors all chuckled as they finished stripping and binding the hapless agent with other shredded towels.

Down a classroom hallway...

Sheriff detectives Lucinda Chambers and Esmeralda Lopez were hot on the tails of four other of the anti-ROTC group all clad in assorted service branch uniforms. Despite warnings of to halt or be shot they all continued fleeing. They four ducked into an art studio classroom and broke out the lights just before the detectives entered behind them. The only light was from the doorway and the cracks of light radiating in through the closed blinds.

Detective Lopez hastily propped open the door but did not use the door stop. As she and Lucinda entered for their search the door slowly started to close. The four impostors had assumed positions about some art mannequins and in the dim light were indistinguishable from them. there was enough light to see the difference close up had not the door closed shut. As soon as this occurred the four pounced on the detectives. One impostor perched on a podium kicked Lucinda's gun from her hand and at the same time another women in a confiscated naval uniform used a mannequin's arm to do the same to Esmeralda.

Now with the two detectives being unarmed it was an unfair four on to fight with the two detectives coming out on the losing end.

"Drag their *sses back behind this partition and you two get into their clothes.

"Sue you are about this Hispanic chicks size, you take hers'"

"I'm not that fat.."

"Girl, just get undressed and get into her suit before she comes around and wants it back."

After a few minutes, detectives Lopez and Chambers were left squirming and mewing in the bras and panties. The hefty Esmeralda now wore only a beige wire support and matching Spanx and nude pantyhose. The more svelte Lucinda who had just lost her navy jacket and mid thigh skirt was clad in an off white lace 34 C bra which hid only her left breast as the other was set free to plop about after she was rudely undressed. Lucinda was 39 and she would rue this day as she sported white hipster poke-a-dot Lycra-Spandex panties. The two were bound sitting up against a wall with art yarn, their hands tied in their laps and the tie running down their thighs and calves to their ankles. Several more turns of the yarn held their upper arms against their trunks thus exaggerating their ample breasts. The two could only look at each other and mew as their mouths crammed with the impostors panties and tied in place with their bras.

At the Girls locker room...

SA Ariel Spears approached the woman who from behind appeared to be her partner. The woman upon hearing Ariel's proximity motioned her to the right. Ariel turned around a corner and she was shocked at what she saw. Two women in pilfered Alamo PD uniforms and one women standing in the nude all hovering over her partner who sat dressed only in azure blue bra and a white sateen half slip. Jan's meaty breasts were heaving due to her fighting against her bonds but also due to her extreme anger brought on about the humiliation of her predicament.

Ariel's quick assessment of the situation was not quick enough because before she could turn to the impostor behind her, the impostor shoved a knuckle into the back of her skull. Ariel was then made to drop her 9mm Glock. She was the set upon by all four and stripped. She soon became more irate the Jan as the woman let her know she was duped by a finger.

The naked impostor said matter of factly "It gets worse for you cuz it need your undies as you can plainly see, sorry hon."

Before Ariel could protest, she was gagged with a shredded towel and stripped of her yellow 36D bra and tan 34 size full cut panties along with her ecru pantyhose.

"Cece, locker or closet for these two?"

"Oh, the closet I guess since these two dumb clucks were so kind as to loan us their nice suits and ID's."

Texas Rangers Bethany Swinson and Carrie Starks would fair no better than the other agents and detectives. This anti-ROTC group had things planned out for months with plans of the HS and law enforcement procedures. In the schools presumably empty auditorium the last eight impostors dressed in assorted Alamo PD uniforms and military dress uniforms seemed to have been trapped and cornered.

Ranger Swinson ordered the women to get on the ground. Ranger Starks ordered the people in the auditorium to leave. The impostors only wryly smiled.

"What's so damn funny?!" inquired Bethany.

One woman dressed in a Marine dress uniform simply nodded her head. The people seated in the auditorium were all females and they were now easing towards the rangers.

Another woman said "What are you two going to do shoot all 61 of us?"

The rangers knew the women were not armed and they were trained only to shoot to kill so this posed a quandary. But before they were set upon by the group several warning shots were fired and a police response was on its way.

A few of the group went outside to delay the police buying precious moments for the remaining group to muffle the rangers and to drag them onto the stage behind its curtain. The two rangers were stripped bound and gaged in probable a world record time. A Texas state flag proved very useful for this purpose. Just as the last impostor was slipping into Carrie's 2inch brown heels and zipping up her tan skirt, other officers and deputies burst into the auditorium.

The group was well rehearsed evinced by their feigned screams and crocodile tears. Behind the curtain the murmuring from the real rangers were all but squashed by hand gags over flag covered mouths. The occasional punch and choke hold further ensured their passivity.

The fake rangers boldly sporting stolen Texas Ranger badges to the senior officers told them that they had fired the shots as a warning for them to stop. They went on to say that they hadn't followed because they believe the perps were hidden among the women but that they had all checked out.

Last edited by ssims64401, 11/14/2013, 8:02 pm

The Last ROTC Program Epilogue

Later on the fake rangers, detectives and FBI agents along with the other 53 members of the anti-ROTC group slipped away into the ever growing crowd pleased as punch with their endeavors.

In an office in the Administrative wing of the school...

Haughty marine Lt Amanda Oneal bickered with Air Force Lt Keisha Williams.

After this fiasco you can kiss your career good bye!" bellowed Amanda.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Keisha countered.

"Duh, you're the senior office here."

"Ooohh, so now I'm in charge. The last time I checked we were both lieutenants."

Amanda already knowing the answer asked "What's the date of your commission?"

"5/10/11."

Amanda quickly and almost gleefully said "5/13/11 for me sorry hon this is your *hit sandwich and I'm not taking a bite."

Lt Williams was chosen for this detail because she strongly favored Beyoncé Knowles but with a much larger rack. Her anger only made the resemblance that much more prevalent.

"And you midshipman don't think you are getting out of this unscathed. You told us to follow them and you led us into that ambush!"

Eighteen year old Becky Anderson of the Coast Guard Academy had been ordered to stay in the room for a reason. Amanda was tying up all the loose ends and this entailed assigning blame wherever she deemed fit.

"I thought they were supposed to be bringing us some suitable clothes to wear, what is up with these hicks? Midshipman, they must be related to you."

Lt Williams' face went strangely blank for a while. But for those that knew her this only meant a rage was growing inside her. Amanda was pushing her beyond the breaking point.

Keisha calmly opened "You know lieutenant when you were bound and gagged lying under that desk, I got a long look at those designer camo undies of yours. I'm a D cup and you probably are a C, right?"

"Yeah so what? Where are you going with this?"

"The point is that I like them very much and I think that I can squeeze these puppies into your bra however my jelly booty will never fit in them baby sized panties. But what the heck, take everything off now!"

"Those dikes must have damaged your pea brain if you think that you can talk to me that way! I'll have your bla..."

"No go ahead and say it. That way I won't feel so bad about what I am about to do."

The still smug and condescending Amanda said "And just what are you about to do. If you lay a hand on me I'll have you court martialed *itch."

Keisha now went quiet and reached out and snatched the rain slicker off Amanda leaving her to cover herself with her forearms crossed over her rather pendulous breasts and as a reflex she clamped her curvaceous gams together.

"Have you lost your *ucking mind you *unt!"

"Just keep on talking slut. And you will be eating your meals through a straw! I promise you that.!"

Keisha pushed Amanda down to the ground and snatched of the boy cut camo panties despite Amanda's protestations. She next rolled the marine onto her back and unhooked her bra and summarily yanked it off. This left
the screaming officer almost completely nude. Except for smoke colored thigh high silk stockings.

"Shh...shhh... You wouldn't want those officers to come in here and see you this way would you dear?"

The now not so haughty marine could only threaten "I'll see that you land in Leavenworth for this barbarism.

"Oh so you didn't like that huh? Well you are gonna hate what's coming next."

"Wha.. What do you mean?" Amanda asked meekly.

Keisha didn't answer only casting aside her wind breaker. "You when those dike *itches jump us I had the forethought to put my cell phone under one of the twins. And here it is."

Keisha undid her 36D black lace full cup bra and produce it for Amanda to see.

"bitch don't you dare!"

But Keisha was already video taping the naked marine. Amanda made the mistake of lunging for the phone. Keisha deftly stepped aside allowing Amanda to fall to the floor. When Amanda tried to get up Keisha straddled the marine pinning her arms to the floor with her knees and stifling her cries with her crotch over Amanda's reddening face.

"If you bite my twat I'll knock all your teeth out you cow!". Keisha all the while kept filming.

Amanda caught sight of a frozen Becky who stood by the door. "Donff jus stanf ere you idiuff elf me!"

An apparented dazed Becky stood there for a brief moment then she discarded her wind breaker revealing her all state cheerleader frame which was covered by a simple white 34 D bra and white low rise panties. Becky then placed her hands to her hips and her thumbs over the panty top and shimmied them down her long sinuous gams and stepped out of them as they hit the floor. She then proceeded to step toward the flailing marine.

The End...
Jimbore

Re: The Last ROTC Program ( 2013)

Post by Jimbore »

Great story
Really enjoyed the wide range of Military ans Police women being set upon stripped and trussed up
My fave "subject" was Lt Keisha Williams
( Ideally I would have liked to see more of her in the story , though I did very much enjoyed all the appearances she made
Especially the final confrontation with Lt. ONeal
Thank you for sharing your work
Jimbore

Post by Jimbore »

One more comments/ observations
I note the Black Air Force Lt 's slick move of retaining and concealing her cell phone when the military women were ambushed and overwhelmed and stripped ans bound and gagged . I guess those " what to do when you are taken hostage " course the military required her to take paid off
I would also add that to my mind this shows her to be a tough minded strong willed officer who is able to keep her wits in a crisis. I like that She can see that there is no escape and that fighting the attackers off is not an option . She remembers her training and so with a little bit of misdirection and a couple of bold swift sure moves in the midst of her forced strip she palms her cell phone and deftly tucks it away
That was a nice bit of story telling
Thank you for including it
themann56

Post by themann56 »

Your thoughtful and astute comments are greatly appreciated and tend to be rare. Thank you for your constructive input.
Jimbore

Post by Jimbore »

to themann56
You are welcome
I am pleased you found my comments useful
As an aside
I have not searched through all your stories yet
Do you have any other characters similar to Lt Keisha ?
Also I liked the political motivations of the assailants
Thank you again for postings
themann56

Post by themann56 »

To be honest J, I don't really remember the characters in my old stories. ES did a good job saving my stories but some, were not saved that may have had the Lt Keisha type character in them.

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”