Trouble at the AL-CAN Border

esercito sconfitto

Trouble at the AL-CAN Border

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Trouble at the AL-CAN Border Episode 1

Usual reports of a salt and pepper team of female bandits were were filtering into the the local law enforcement agencies along the long and winding Alaskan-Canadian border. The audacity and frequency of their daring raids had drawn the attention of both the Alaskan State Troopers and the RCMP. Fortunately for the emboldened bandits, the two law enforcement agencies refused to work in concert. Both of the departments were always one step behind the cunning women.

The American-Canadian beauty named Chloe Reynolds was an ex Hollywood stunt double. Her career was soon truncated as the crew always said she looked better than the actresses whom she was standing in for. This type of thing didn't set well with the "talent" and Chloe was soon booted out of Tinseltown.
The stunning 5'7" green-eyed raven haired buxom beauty couldn't have cared less as she hated the town and headed up towards Alaska for a much needed change of scenery.

It was in Nome, Alaska that she had met the 25 year old Peruvian Brazilian Inez Duarte who was on the lam from Interpol for international bank fraud. She had shaken them for a while in the recesses of the Alaskan wilderness. She had exhausted her I'll gotten gains and was now virtually penniless. Since whoring was out of the question, she would need to devise another scam quickly. She thought the these rubes in Alaska would be easy marks but she had made the mistake of targeting the street wise Chloe. It just so happened that the two hit it off and and the police were not involved. Instead the two put their heads together and had decided to do "raids" along the AL-CAN border. They would rob in one country and then flee to the other country and vice versa.

The loot and booty were rolling in and amassing to a hefty some when things took a turn in a decidedly different direction.

End of E1

Trouble at the AL-CAN Border Episode 2

"I'm telling you Inez, something just doesn't feel right" argued a worried Chloe Reynolds.

"What are you **tching about now girl! This heist couldn't be any easier" retorted an annoyed Inez Duarte the South American pepper half of the robbery team.

"Well for one thing it's almost noon and the S&L should be more busy. Do you see anyone coming or going?"

"Well, hell this is a one horse town, maybe that's all the busy it gets here."

"And two, have you noticed all the panel vans parked about the street? And none have even budged."

"Now that you have mentioned it...I tell you what, let's have a look-see inside one of them. Shall we Chloe?"

"It would be my pleasure, please lead the way Ms Duarte."

The two would be bank robbers proceeded towards the farthest "suspicious" van from the S&L entrance and positioned themselves at the rear doors, listening intently. The two women carried out their crimes unarmed as they knew armed robbery would bring a much heftier prison term if they were ever to be caught.

But their approach to the van did not go unnoticed. Two Alaskan state troopers in their unmarked sedan watched the girls approach and activities and decided to intervene. Wanda Clemens and Stacie York had been assigned to backup duties at the last minute and had not received intel on who they were to be looking out for. So they blithely walked up to the two felons with the intent to move them along quickly.

"Hey! Don't touch that van. What are you two doing here any?" shouted trooper Clemens.

Inez startled then answered "This is a free country the last time I checked so I can stand where I damn well please Ms officer of the god damn law!"

Trooper York now jumped in and said "How would you like to stand in a jail cell now you two hussies move it."

"Inez, we are hussies whatever the *uck that means but I think we have been insulted tho."

Wanda was starting to get more irritated especially by the last remark from Chloe. This made her break police procedure. She and her partner would give these two a tuning up in the alley out of sight from prying eyes.

"Ok you two move into that alley now!" ordered Wanda, a 32 year old veteran of the force who should have known better but was known for her short fuse. The 23 year old rookie Stacie followed her lead.

"I don't hear any smart mouthing now from you two whores. And what are you two whispering about?"

Chloe demurely answered "Your uniforms won't fit us. You two midgets are at the most 5'4" but Inez here what's to strip you any cuz of your s*itty attitudes."

As Wanda and Stacie heard Chloe's last words they started to draw their batons but were a hair too late and they made the mistake of standing too close to their detainees. Both troopers were jumped and set upon ferociously. Neither of the troopers could even lay a punch or get their weapons drawn. Stacie tried to yell for assistance but Inez had picked up a bottle and landed it on her skull silencing her. Chloe had the dazed Wanda now in a choke hold and squeezed her into a dream state.

"Inez said "Are you crazy? Why did you tell them what they were about to get?"

Chloe just shrugged her shoulders and grinned sheepishly. "But you were right about one thing we can't pass for troopers in their unis, besides the pants length, these two are flat chested compared to us, I couldn't get these puppies into her shirt she's a 34C tops."

Let's strip them butt naked anyway and get their wide *sses tied up and out of sight somewhere" Inez said.

"Let me do Ms Tune Up here and you can have the side kick ok?" stated Chloe.

Wanda Clemens was was chiseled and had well defined muscles but they availed her not as she lay supine in the alley having her tactical shoes being unlaced and flipped off along with her white cotton socks. Inez started undoing Stacie's belt first thus totally disarming the still unconscious trooper. A quick check ensured that she was still among the living easing her mind for the moment. But this would not stop the humiliation they had in store for the officers. Now Chloe was unzipping Wanda's pants and yanking them down from her rather large hips and buttocks exposing Lycra-Spandex full cut white panties. Wanda was coming to but still unable to realize what was happening let alone to resist. Her shirt was unbuttoned and peeled from about her shoulders are arms after her vest was taken off.

Chloe said "Am I good or what? Bra says 34C. I knew it."

"Maybe you could get on a TV show where the contestants guess bust sizes. You'd clean up dearie. Wait maybe not this one is a 34B, sorry hon."

"But look how tight they are squeezed in there she's a C too. Look at their tits together they are the same size although trooper Tune Up's are begging to sag."

"Will you just hurry up and finish stripping the **tch before she comes to and sees what you are doing to her?"

"So what if she does? She'll just get more of the same but worse and she knows it."

"Chloe what do you think underwear or no undies?"

Both women said "Not" at the same time and laughed out loud.

They then finished stripping the two now conscious women who could formulate no words as they had a wadded up pair of cotton socks jammed in their mouths each and they had been handcuffed back to back with their arms looped to each other. This just left their legs and feet to be bound. This was done with the still groggy Stacie's camisole. Inez shredded it and tied the hapless officers slender ankles together. The two officers were then summarily dragged behind a dumpster and order to remain silent. Mmmmppphh...mmmmpphh was their reply.

"Ok, now let's get the hell out of Dodge Inez."

"What and go home empty handed? If the rest of these pigs are anything like those two clowns this will be a cake walk. What do you say girlfriend? Shall we get some uniforms that fit and make a large withdrawal from that bank?"

"Inez you are one crazy Mexican."

"How many times do I have to tell you I not Mexican! My grandmother was from...

End of E2

Touble at the AL-CAN Border Episode 3

Inez said "Shut up *itch! You know you're getting off on this s*it!"

The reply from 22 year old Claudia Chambers, the S&L bank guard who sat propped up next to a wheel well of a car in the bank's parking lot was only "uummpphh, uummpphh!"

Similar replies came from her 20 year old friend, Amanda Blythe a bank teller who was placed next to Claudia. Both women were bound and gagged with strips of clothing donated by Inez and Chloe. The waylayers had now stripped themselves and were in the process of taking the bank employees places.

"What the f*ck are you two staring at. If you didn't want to be taken, stripped, bound and gagged you should have put up more of a fight" growled Chloe.

Inez added "Yeah and that c*nt made me break my nail, I should kick her a*s some more. You're lucky we're on a tight schedule."

"But because of your unwillingness to help us out you two will loose your tops" said Chloe. And having said that she snatched Amanda's powder blue bra up around her neck exposing her ample firm 36B breasts which flopped about then came to a rest. Amanda's mewing turned to squealing at the new humiliation brought on by Chloe.

A grinning Inez turned her gaze upon Claudia and said "Don't think you are getting out of this girlie. You're next."

Claudia's breasts were equally as impressive as her friend's but smaller coming in at a 34 but made up with them being fuller at a good C cup. Claudia's thrashing about made them jiggle from side to side.

"What should we do with the two?" Inez asked.

"Let's just leave they're a*sses here we will be long gone by the time they find them and those other two pigs. We hope."

"Good then let's get going. By the way you look good as a bank teller. You missed your calling" teased Inez.

"Thanks and pull down your skirt a little, looks like you're wearing a mini Inez."

Just outside the bank Chloe wondered about the bank's employees noticing that they were impostors. Inez said that they should tell the police that they were bank employees and the bank employees that they were under cover cops. This plan worked flawlessly as they soon had complete run of the bank.

"Teller Chloe, would you be so kind as to help me in the vault?"

"Guard Inez, it would be my pleasure to help you. Are we making a large withdrawal today?"

"Yes very, very large." And having said that Chloe and Inez giggled like Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble and headed off to the bank's vault.

"It just occurred to me how can we get the money out? We can't keep going and coming, plus that nosy bank manager keeps eying us. If she says something it will be our butts" opined Chloe.

Inez said "Fill up one of those carts to the max and I'll take care of the snoop."

Inez approached bank manager Celeste Coleman a 38 year old mother of two. She gave the ruse of needing her to wear a wire and asked to do it in her office. The cunning Inez said another detective would meet her there but she would need a briefing first. Eager to be in the limelight Celeste led Inez back to her office.

"So what do I do detective?"

This bitc*!"

Inez lurched forward and grabbed the surprised manager and spun her around and clapped her mouth shut with her hand. "Bite me and I snap your neck understand? Nod if you do."

Celeste stopped her whimpering long enough to give a tacit nod. "Now here's the fun part. Strip."

At the bank vault...

Special FBI agent Lynda Byers curiously approached Chloe and asked what she was doing back there and why she was loading money onto a cart. Her guard was down never expecting someone would be so brazened as to rob a bank with all the agencies involved in this case.

Startled but fast thinking Chloe grabbed a money sack and spun forcefully striking the agent's temple with it. SA Byers was almost out from the blow but when she fell hitting her head upon the cement floor she was out cold. "Guess I'll be SA Lynda Byers for awhile."

The first thing Chloe did was to check Lynda's shoe size. Perfect she thought to herself. The ones she had on were a half size too small. Next she disarmed the agent by removing her gun and holster and tossing it to the side. The agent's navy blazer was removed and lain beside her limp body. Chloe deftly started to unbutton her crisp white blouse. She rolled the flaccid agent side to side each time releasing an arm from the garment's confines.

"Huh, bright yellow undies for an FBI agent on an active case. What a slut" Chloe muttered to herself. Chloe would make sure her male colleagues would discover her in a seductive fashion if this was what she liked.

"No need to tie your a*s up now Sleeping Beauty but how about one of these huge mounds in and the other one out for the boys to see. What do you say?"

Chloe then reached inside Celeste's bra and scooped up a handful of her pendulous 40D breast and pulled it out. It immediately flopped over the side of her right ribcage. "Playtime is over I need to get into your clothes now. Take some Motrin when you wake up."

In the bank manager's office...

Bank manager Celeste Coleman was standing before a stern faced Inez Duarte in a white full cup wire support bra and a satin white half slip only. Inez had just forced her to remove her beige pantyhose and white satin hipster panties. Celeste noticed that Inez didn't appear to have a weapon and she was contemplating on screaming for assistance. celeste outweighed her assailant by at least 25 lbs. What could she do to her before the police stormed into the office?

Instead she asked why Inez had ordered her to remove her underwear.

"Believe my dear you don't want to know."

That was the deciding factor and as Celeste started too breathe in for a massive scream the door opened and in walked Chloe dressed as SA Byers.

"Oh thank God arrest her she's one of those bank robbers!"

"Relax miss we got everything under control come and get your dress."

"Thank you, thank you she was going to do some perverted thing to me!"

Celeste positioned herself between Chloe and Inez and she was hand gagged again this time by Chloe.

Inez said "This just isn't your day b*itch. Now the perversion begins. Chloe put her fat butt into that chair. The two felons worked in concert and with telephone and the computer cords they quickly had the hapless manager secured neatly in her chair.

With her arms tied behind her back and with a length of cord extending to her ankles, any attempt at arising from her seat would result in her falling to floor. But to make sure she stayed seated Inez anchored her from her waist to the back of the high back chair.

"You wanted to know why I needed your stinky undies c*nt? This is why!" Inez had wadded them up into a ball and now grabbed Celeste's nose and jammed them into place. "Chloe, hand me that tape so she can't spit them out.

"Mmhhpp, mmhhpp!"

Now dressed as bank manager Celeste Coleman and FBI agent Claudia Byers, the two calmly wheeled the money laden cart towards the loading dock.

End of E3

Trouble at the AL-CAN Border Episode 4

The ambush that the law enforcement agencies had planned for the daring duo had now spooked them. Inez and Chloe had gathered their ill-gotten gains and were now headed back into Canada. They would lay low for awhile then regroup, besides they needed a break and so did the various businesses along the long border.

But little did they know that the American officials had alerted the RCMP on the Canadian side to join in on the woman hut. Mounties Constance Browning and Olivia Tanner were on duty along a trail leading into the province.

"So what are supposed to be on the lookout for again Connie?"

"A two woman crime wave, some salt and barely pepper team that have been robbing and stealing along this stretch of the border. You really need to pay attention at roll call hon."

"Yes mama. I promise."

"Screwing the captain won't save you from everything you know."

"But I don't need saving from EVERYTHING."

"Well I hope for your sake his wife doesn't find out what you two are doing in her bed. Really Olivia eeewww."

"I'll have you know Connie that we only do it on his half of the bed."

"Ok but a hard head makes for a soft butt."

"I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about."

"Just keep it up and you will...Hey hand me those binoculars Olivia."

"Now just where are those two going and doing way out here. They are out of they're jurisdiction. Those Alaskan troopers need to spring for better GPS systems. We had better tell them where they are."

And with that Connie and Olivia proceeded on an intercept course intending to needle their across the border compatriots.

Connie and Olivia flagged down the Alaskan state trooper's Ford Excursion. The driver stopped and both troopers exited their vehicle and asked if the Mounties needed any help.

Connie said "We are just fine but you two are way over the border, this is Canada."

"Olivia added "And you need to get your fuel injector looked at, see how rough your truck is idling?"

Little did the Mounties know was that the fuel injector was working just fine and that if if weren't for the radio static coming from both of their vehicles they would have heard the mewling coming from the rear of the Excursion. Troopers Kelly Anderson and Shauna White had run afoul of the two bandits earlier that morning and now lay hogtied in the back of their very own vehicle wearing only their tan and black panties. Their bras had been used to keep their socks wedged deep into their mouths. The two normally would have been considered as lookers but now both had two black eyes each with rapidly swelling jaws and lips.

Connie said "Pop the hood and let me have a looksie we don't want you two to get stranded way out here now do we?"

Inez said "Dont trouble yourselves, we'll just have the guys in the motor pool have a look at it when we get back."

Olivia added "It's no trouble Connie here can fix any car or truck on the road today. Go ahead and pop it."

Inez and Chloe gave each other that look and Chloe got back in the Ford and tried to find the hood latch.

"Oh for ****'s sake don't tell me you don't even know where your hood latch is? Olivia help her out."

And with that Olivia opened the driver's door and reached in to open the hood when she heard some murmuring that made her pause. Unfortunately Chloe could hear it too but she didn't pause but instead drew the trooper's confiscated gun. Inez was ready for this and drew on Connie before she could get her gun drawn. Connie too was quickly disarmed. It struck the two Mounties at the same instant that they had crossed paths with the two felons from across the border but now it was too late to do anything about it. The Mounties were admonished to be quiet or they would get what the two troopers had gotten but only worse. Connie and Olivia were handcuffed and made to lay in the back with the partially nude troopers. The six women then drove off down the road to the bandit's Canadian lair.

At a remote cabin site Inez and Chloe uncuffed Connie and Olivia and made them take the two troopers in the cabin. They were place in one corner of the one room cabin.

Connie now asked "What are you two heathens going to do with us?"

Chloe said "You two are smart girls, I think you can guess."

Olivia now aghast replied "I'm not giving you my uniform!"

Connie equally appalled stated "And neither am I! I know from your MO's that you two are not killers so you're not getting our uniforms!"

Inez said to Chloe, why do these pigs always make things so damn difficult?"

Inez said to the defiant Connie "Do you want to know what those two clowns have been trying to tell you bi*ches all this time? It's that we unloaded there pistols right after we kicked their asses and stripped them for THEIR uniforms. But I like your RCMP unis much better. I think yours will fit me just fine."

Connie and Olivia glanced at each other but did not attack, thinking that it may be a ruse of some sort. But Inez and Chloe had no such qualms and assailed the two stunned Mounties. Connie was initially giving as good as she got to Inez. Olivia on the other had soon was in the same state as troopers Anderson and White who still laid mewing across the room. Their ample breasts were now covered with dust from the cabin's wood floor.

Chloe was on her knees straddling a severely dazed Olivia and called to Inez "Do you need some help over there?"

Having heard Chloe's taunt she gathered herself and delivered a full force knee blow to Connie's mid section, buckling her knees. Then it was just a matter of an upper cut and a right left right sending her into a semi-conscious state the same as her partner.

A winded Inez turned to Chloe and said "These two heifers have just lost their panty privileges."

"I agree go get the rest of that cord from the truck and I'll start getting these two into their birthday suits."

Inez returned soon and saw that chloe had already gotten Olivia half stripped. Her bright red coat lay to her side along with her tan hay. Chloe was now yanking on Olivia's long brown leather boots which can off after some exertion. Olivia lay on her back minus her uniform in nothing but a camisole white top and matching hipster Lycra-Spandex panties and above the calf white cotton socks.

"Inez I don't know about these baggy style pants. Do they make me look fat?"

"This isn't a god da*ned fashion show you know. We just need to pass as these ** tches that's all. Besides that trooper uni was too tight on you."

"Look at who's talking, you had them seams screaming girl."

Chloe whispered to herself "Please lord let these boots fit please. Huh I must be living right not too tight. Great."

Inez said "If you're finished preening over there help me drag these two over there so they can join their American cousins. And we might as well take their panties as well."

Chloe asked what was the point of moving the mounties.

"For the group nudie pic for the Cloud of course."

"Girl you are over the top."

End of Episode 4

Trouble at the AL-CAN Border Epilogue

Inez and Chloe knew their luck was sure to run out soon especially in light of their recent misappropriation of the uniforms they were now wearing. Dressed as the waylaid mounties, they decided it was time to collect their loot and head to Brazil where Inez's family could give them shelter and be out of the reach of the US and Canadian law enforcement agencies.

But as they were about to make it to their turn off a convoy of SUV's flagged them down. Stunned into silence Inez and Chloe looked on.

A RCMP sergeant rolled down his window and Inez followed suit but remained mute.

"You two must be the extra help from Littleton, well we have enough manpower to contain the oilwell fires but they need help back at the station. You guys follow the last truck back."

Inez and Chloe just gave a slight nod as the other trucks drove off.

"Inez are you crazy we can't go back there, they will figure it out that we are impostors. Especially when the real mounties show up!"

"Well we can very well take off they will just catch us sooner rather than later. Besides these morons are clueless and I think that there will be a good stash of weapons there that we can turn in a very nice piece of change."

"OK but when we go to prison, I have the bottom bunk."

"Just man up and get ready. Most of the station is probably tied up by the emergency."

The SUV ahead of them contained four female mounties and at the station four more were on duty.

"Inez I told you we should have taken their guns too. One of these bi*ches is sure to realize that we are unarmed."

"Just keep your arm at your side and its close to 90 degrees, I'm sure they will be out of these tunics at some point."

Inez was right, the four mounties inside the station had peeled off their red tunics and were dressed in duty uniforms.

One of the mounties told the other ones at the desk that Inez and Chloe were the help from Littleton that they had been promised. They were then told that they could clean up and change in the back and that they would be assigned to desk duty. Mounty Lynn Shearer led the way back to the showers. On the way they both noticed the Evidence Room and the Armory locations.

"Wait" said Lynn. "You guys forgot to bring in your gear from the truck."

"That's just it, we didn't" said Inez just before hand gagging the startled 24 year old and pushing her into a vacant closet that Chloe hand quickly opened. Lynn was no match for the two ruffians who had deftly dis armed her and squelched her cries for help. Inez felt Lynn's teeth about to take a chunk out of her hand and she let go of her hand gag but replaced it a choke hold. Chloe gave her a sharp knee to the abdomen which cut off a forming scream. Lynn soon fell into unconsciousness.

"Chloe she's about your size start getting into her uniform before she wakes up from La La Land. I'm going to go and find me a uniform change. And don't let her yell out whatever you do."

"Chill Inez, this isn't my first rodeo."

And after that brief exchange Inez exited the closet in search of a registered uniform donor. Chloe then stood over the still unconscious Lynn and was about to start undoing her clothes when she abruptly stopped and waited. Moments later Lynn started to come around and was still foggy on the events that had just transpired. Things rapidly came back to her when she saw Chloe looming over her.

"What the fu**...mmmppphhh mmppphh!"

"Now listen closely you little shi*, if you make any noise that will be the last noise you make in this world. Now I'm gonna take my hand away and you are going to stand up and give me your uniform and if you behave I will let you wear mine understood? Nod if you do bitc*."

Lynn just assumed that Chloe had her gun and that she would shoot if she made a sound and she started to undo her holster and unbutton her navy shirt. It wasn't until she stood before Chloe in only her beige hipster panties and matching beige 36 C bra that she noticed Chloe didn't have her gun.

"Take off those socks too bitc*" Chloe ordered.

"No I won't" Lyn said defiantly.

Not wanting to be found half naked in a closet by her fellow officers, Lynn made the mistake of trying to arrest Chloe in a vain attempt to win back her dignity.

This was a bad error in judgment as Lynn soon found out. Chloe adeptly dodged Lynn's frontal assault and gave her a stunning elbow blow to her mid back. Lynn went flying into the door.

"Don't you want to cry out for someone to protect you hon? No? Good cuz I got some more for you Miss Piggy!"

A now enraged Lynn made an ill thought out lunge at Chloe which Chloe responded with a kick to her solar plexus causing Lynn to crumple in pain. At this point she could not have cried out if she wanted to. Now it was just a matter of a right left right combo followed by a devastating uppercut that finished Lynn off. Later on she would wish that she had just gotten undressed.

Chloe had just finished donning poor Lynn's uniform when Inez burst in startling Chloe.

"Damn girl don't you know how to knock?"

"Sorry but my hands were full with this heifer. She had the nerve not to want to join our soiree."

And having said that she pushed the petite brunette mounty to the floor. "And remember what happened when you didn't listen the first time sweetie. Now strip!"

Mounty Jain Elwood glanced over at Lynn and immediately started to strip out of her day uniform. Inez gruffly told her to leave her socks in her mouth.

Inez turned to Chloe as Jain handed her each part of her uniform to don almost like a hand maiden. "Two down and six to go. You up to it Chloe?"

"I was made for this, now let's shred these other unis and get these two hogtied and muzzled. You two bitc*es are going to love this position.

After several minutes the hapless mounties were left in a classic hogtie but tied together at their waists and at their thighs. All they could utter was a high pitched muffled squeal as the door was closed leaving them in darkness. Chloe had removed their bras and their huge breasts now flopped against one another's as they struggled to get free of their tight binds.

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”