Dale's Decision ( 2009)

esercito sconfitto

Dale's Decision ( 2009)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Dale's Decision--a short story

Dale's Dilemma

by Cardenio 1611

Sal, known as Frisco Sal, was running through a field of high grass about five miles from the women's penitentary.

She was barefoot, having shed the clod-hoppper prison shoes soon after she climbed over the wall, and was not wearing any underwear under her black and white stripped prison top and pants--the work detail guards preferred no impediments when they grabbed and stroked and petted. She knew that her stark uniform could be spotted for miles in an open field and was running for the shelter of a large tree covering a pond.

When she reached it, she panted, catching her breath. But almost immediately, she heard the sound of hooves and backed into the tree's shadow.

Dale, wife of the largest landowner in the area, was riding her horse at a gallop. She was wearing matching beige hat, scarf, vest, boots, and skirt, all with frills along the edges, hems, and rims, and a white blouse. Herself breathless and distracted, she pulled up, dismounted, and lay of her belly to drink water from the pond.

Sal found a loose, large branch, crept up behind Dale,and brought the brach down into the back of her head. Dale's head dropped down, her chin burying itself in the mud at the water's rim.

Sal immediately reached down, grabbed Dale by the hair, and pulled her head up, first to see who she was, second to see if Sal had killed her with the blow, and third to see if she was drowning. But Dale, being a lady, had not thrust her face in the water, but slurped from the edge.

Determining that she was alive, Sal pulled off Dale's hat and let her chin drop back into the divot in the mud. The hat fit. Sal then yanked off Dale's left boot and put it on. It was fine too. Sal, looking especially odd in a beige hat, one boot, and prison outfit, almost shouted out for joy. If the hat and boots fit, she'd make due with the rest. And from what she could see, Dale was the same size, only a brunette whereas Sal was blonde.

Sal reached down under Dale's arms and hauled her up, dragging her into a clearer area under the tree. Dale's one boot left a deep mark in the dirt and her bare heel a softer one. Laying her down, Sal knealt , pulled off the other boot, and yanked Dale's vest off. But then something made her stop. She stood up, crouched down under the tree's sight protection ,and pulled off her top and pants. If someone came along, two naked women with one on top of the other would make people think--well, whatever they would think. But the sight of someone in prison clothes leaning over a naked woman would cause a passerby to shoot without hesitation.

Naked Sal unbuttoned Dale's blouse and pulled it open and then off, revealing a white bra and taught belly. She reached behind and unfastened the bra, pulling it off to reveal two full, round breasts. Sal gasped. "Oh my, God. I mean," she said to the unconscious Dale, "you gotta understand that I've been in prison two years, where the only relief for urges was the guards and ****s. Ah, lady, if I only had time."

Sal instead reached down and pulled off Dale's skirt, half-slip, and panties, leaving her naked. She picked up Dale's bra to put it on but then decided to walk back to the pond, step in to wash her feet and legs, and splash water on herself to was off the mud rather than soil her new clothes. Patting herself dry, she dressed herself in Dale's clothes down to her boots. Taking one last, admiring look at Dale, she suddenly realized that there was one last bit of clothing she had left--Dale's beige scarf, still round her neck. She undid it and put it on, and then pulled Dale over on her belly, if only for propriety's sake, hiding those breasts, although displaying her naked fanny.

Sal stayed squatting, thinking. "Now, I could leave you like this or dress you in my clothes. Decisions, decisions. I think I'm going not really decide." She took her prison pants and pulled it over Dale's legs and up to her waist. Then she took the top, folded it, lifted Dale's head with her right hand, and placed the folded top under Dale's head as a pillow. "I'll cover your legs and your ass. When you wake up you can decide to put on the top or take off the pants. To go naked or walk around like a convict."

Sal leaned over and kissed Dale's cheek. Unfortunately, this seemed to rouse her. Dale started to moan and lift her head up. Annoyed with herself, Sal found a rock just larger than her fist and brought it down on the back of Dale's head. Dale's eyes retreated to the back of her head and her head fell into Sal's uniform top.

With that, Sal put on Dale's hat to hide the blondeness of her hair, climbed to Dale's horse, and rode off into the open field, leaving her victim half naked. What Sal did not know was that while the prison posse was looking for her, Dale's husband had twice as many men looking for Dale. When she had ridden up to the pond breathless, Dale had just escaped from kidnappers. Her husband and most of the county were out looking for her. Sal would doubtless ride into them in Dale's clothes, she would naturally ride away, and they would follow and finally catch her.

The posse that was after a woman in prison clothes had dogs, vicious dogs. When Dale woke up, she would be faced with the decision Sal had left her with--walking to the ranch naked or as an apparent convict.

Return to “Stories by Cardenio1611”