"Breakdown: A Short Film"

esercito sconfitto

"Breakdown: A Short Film"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Breakdown: A Short Film

cardenio1611

Breakdown: A Short Film

Scene: The camera pans from right to left on a midwestern country scene. It picks up a deserted road and follows it to a red Jaguar pulled slightly off the road. Its hood is up and from under its carriage stretch two shapely, stockinged legs that end in expensive Italian shoes. The woman's head is covered by the car, but we see she is wearing a designer seabreeze-colored top that has blown up to reveal a taut, tanned tummy and a matching skirt that has also blown up to reveal matching lace panties.

The woman is evidently trying to repair a broken-down car, after having waited for a while for someone to come by. She is cursing and banging aimlessly about with a wrench. We and she hear someone walking toward the car. She calls out with some panic in her voice:

WOMAN: Hello?

Another woman's voice answers back.

STRANGER: Hello?

The woman under the car is relieved that the voice is that of a woman. The stranger, however, is hidden from our view by the car.

WOMAN: Oh, hello! Hi! Do you know anything about cars?

STRANGER: A little. I had five brothers and was a bit of a tom boy.

WOMAN: Oh, great! Maybe you can--

The woman starts to pull herself back and out and her legs retreat with her effort. But the Stranger's voice says.

STRANGER: No, stay there. I may need your help.

We hear the Stranger lie on the ground and see her legs push out so that they are next to the Woman's. The Stranger is wearing white sneakers and pants. Her pants are blue denim such as those wore in women's prisons.

STRANGER: You have any tools?

WOMAN: Just a wrench that was in the truck.

STRANGER: Here, give it to me.

We hear the sound of the wrench being used.

STRANGER: I think your instincts were right. This needs to be tightened a bit. Let me just reach back here--

We hear the sound of a metal whacking a human skull and see the Woman's legs go immediatelly slack. Her shoes slide foward, slowly, slowly, until her legs lie flat against the pavement. We still hear the Sranger tightening the bolt, humming, as if nothing had happened.

STRANGER: There we go. That does it.

The stranger pulls her legs from our view and then we see the limp legs of the Woman being pulled back too.

STRANGER: Here, let me help you up.

The camera then cranes over the car to the other side and we see the Stranger pulling the woman out and then leaning her unconscious against the left side of the sports car. The Woman is red-haired and well-coifed. Her mouth hangs open. The Stranger's hair is cut close in a kind of crewcut. She is in prison demins and starts to undress, removing her buttoned shirt and pants and then her undershirt and boxer shorts. She wipes her greasy hands on her shirt before dropping it and stooping to pull up the woman's top, revealing full, tanned breasts. The Stranger pulls down the skirt and panties and gently removes the expensive stockings and shoes. She looks down at the unconscious, naked woman and smiles.

STRANGER: Bet you had no idea what your morning would bring.

The Stranger quicklly dresses in the woman's clothes, which, given her posture and hair style, take on a sharper impression. She stoops down again, puts the limp woman's arms in the sleeves and pulls the shirt on her, buttoning one button. Then she pulls on the pants, leaving the sneakers, boxers, and undershirt on the ground.

The Stranger drags the Woman away from the car and lays her flat on the ground. Checking in the car, she sees the keys are in the ignition and a purse on the passenger seat. She reaches down and pats the Woman on the cheek.

STRANGER: Now when the guards and their dogs come by, you entertain them for me, won't you, hon.

The Stranger gets in the car and drives out of sight. The camera pans left to right onto the unconscious woman dressed in prison clothes, her breasts partially exposed, lying flat on the ground.

FADE TO BLACK
noochy

Re: "Breakdown: A Short Film"

Post by noochy »

God I wish this was adapted.

Return to “Stories by Cardenio1611”