Lois Lane Meets the Black Widow

cardenio1611

Lois Lane Meets the Black Widow

Post by cardenio1611 »

Lois Lane arrived for her 2 p.m. appointment at Mrs. Bailey's apartment on time. She took the elevator to the second floor, walked down the hall, and, passing a mirror, stopped and straightened both her hat and the hem of her grey coat dress that almost touched the floor. An old woman, stooped and white-haired, answered her knock. "Hello, Mrs. Bailey? I'm Lois Lane, reporter for the Daily Planet. You called me about a tip concernng the Black Widow."

"Oh, yes!" The woman, who appeared to be about 80, said, gesturing for Lois to come in. "Please sit on the couch. I've made tea."

Lois looked around as she crossed the room to the couch. The decor was vaguely oriental, with gongs and jade-like statutes, a large,desk near the door on which were carved Japanese-like letters, and a bar table with a bottle of whiskey and glasses. Mrs. Bailey was even wearing a sort of kimona that trailed behind her as she walked.

The tea pot and cups were set up on the coffee table. "Do you take your tea with milk and sugar?" The old lady had already started to pour.

"Eh, plain is fine," Lois said, who really preferred coffee hot and black. "You mentioned on the phone the Black Widow. I'm been following Joyce Winter's columns in the Daily Clarion about this Sombra, the Black Widow, who is poisoning scientists working on an atomic rocket development program. Joyce thought that Sombra was trying to steal the formula. And now Joyce seems to have disappeared. I've been assigned to pick up the story--"

"Yes, yes," Mrs. Bailey said dismissively with a wave of her hand. "I can tell you what I know. But first please have your tea while it's hot."

"Oh, yes," Lois said, looking down at the steaming china cup in front of her. She picked it up, took a healthy sip, and put it down. "Delicious. Now you were saying about Sombra--." Suddenly, Lois stopped talking as her eyes glazed and she fell back against the couch cushion, her eyes shut and her mouth open.

"Yes, yes, my dear," Mrs. Bailey said, patting Lois' knee. She stood up straight and tall, and the hem of her kimona rose to her bare knee. She walked over to the mirror next to the front door, took off her wig, reached under her chin, and pulled the rubber and plastic mask up and over her forehead, revealing the face of an exotic looking brunette with brown hair now cut to the same length as Lois'.

The woman walked over and stood in front of Lois. She undid the belt of her kimona and let the robe fall to the floor, leaving herself naked. She knelt down and began to unfasten the strap of Lois' shoes. "I heard about you inquiring about me, which is why I decided to lure you here with information about Sombra, the Black Widow." She leaned forward and quickly unbuttoned Lois' coat dress, opening it to show a white bra and half-slip. Sombra pulled the half-slip down and over Lois' stockinged feet and then started to undo the garter snaps. "My, what beautiful legs you have, Miss Lane. It is a shame you have to hide them with these horrid, long American dresses. I admired Miss Winters' legs when I undressed her in order to take her place. But yours are far superior." Sombra pulled the stockings off, unsnapped the garter belt, and removed the lace panties, Lois' sole luxury.

Standing up, Sombra sat next to Lois again, pulled her up, and started to unfasten her bra. "For a while, I thought I would just kidnap you and tie you up with Miss Winters, who is equally naked in the basement. But then I realized that the Daily Planet is a much more important newspaper than the Daily Clarion and that if I take your place I will have access to so much more information and access."

She let the now totally bare reporter drop back to the couch cushion, stood up, walked over to the desk and removed a jar and a putty knife. "Circumstances have required that I work from newspaper photographs for most of my masks. But for Miss Winters and you, I have been able to arrange to take your likenesses from you directly." She straddled Lois, placed a pillow behind her head, closed her mouth with a flip of her finger, and then started to apply the gooey contents of the jar to Lois' face with the putty knife.

As the stuff hardened, Sombra dressed herself in Lois' clothes, complaining all the while, "Oh, it's so ugly!" "Oh, it's so heavy." "Oh, it's so dreadful."When she finished, she reached down and pulled the dried shell from Lois' face. Walkng back to the desk, she took an aerosol can from the drawer and sprayed it into the shell. In just a few seconds, Sombra was able to remove the plastic and rubber image and apply it to her own face.
When she had it in position, she used her own own eyebrow pencils to fill out the features and found Lois' lipstick in her purse to add color to her lips. If Lois had been able to look up, she would have seen herself, only fully-clothed.

"What you drank will leave you unconscious for 24 hours," Sombra said. "But I actually have a role for you to play in the rest of my plan." The villainess went back to the desk and took out another plastic-rubber mask and pressed it against Lois' face. Using the same makeup material, Sombra quickly fashioned the mask into a perfect image of her own face.

Sombra picked up her kimona, pulled Lois forward and wrapped the kimona around her. Letting her fall back again, she tightened the belt around Lois' middle but pulled the hem up to display Lois' legs. "I just love how your legs look on me."

Taking one last thing out of the desk and closing the drawer, Sombra placed a revolver in Lois' hand. As a final touch, she took the whiskey from the bar table and poured it over Lois' kimona and legs. "That will explain why they will find you unconscious."

Then Sombra saw something on Lois' hand. Quickly she pulled off a ring with a large, blue stone. "Ah, yes, the ring Superman gave you with the stone that's a piece of the meteor he pushed away from earth. Musn't forget that. I wonder if Superman will be able to detect with his x-ray vision that you are not me and I am not you. And yet, I would bet that when he has looked at you with his x-ray vision he's stopped when he got through you clothes. So, I think I'm safe."

Sombra stepped back and looked in appreciation at her work. Lois was the perfect image of Sombra, drunk, partially dressed, and armed. "If my plan begins to unravel, I can send them here as a diversion while I make my escape. They will find you, arrest you, and take you in. Who knows, perhaps you will awaken and with the gun in your hand they will have to shoot you. Whatever happens, I will be in Brazil the day after tomorrow, with or without the secret formula."

Sombra looked down at herself and her beautful legs. "Goodbye, Sombra. Sleep tight."
FeMilImpos

Re: Lois Lane Meets the Black Widow

Post by FeMilImpos »

Nice job on this!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Amazing story, I enjoyed reading it.
pass

Post by pass »

Beautiful story, I like it