Sequel to Star Trek Episode "The Enterprise Incident"

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Cardenio1611

The Romulan Commander was a prisoner. Having been tricked by Kirk and Spock out of the Romulan cloaking device and captured, she had been given her own cabin, a dignity normally given only to honored guests, rather than a berth in the brig.

She sat barefoot on the bed, having sent a somewhat agitated transmission to sick bay saying that she needed something to calm her down. But now she sat, waiting patiently, until the door slid open and Nurse Chapel entered, carrying a tray with a hypo.

"It's about time," the commander shouted, suddenly seeing very anxious.

"I came as fast as I could," the nurse said. The commander eyed her up and down. Nurse Chapel was roughly the same height and build as the commander, but her skin was fair and her hair was blonde, in contrast to the commander whose skin seemed burnt by earth standards, her hair brown, her eyebrows twisted upward at one end, and her ears pointed and similar to those of a Vulcan. The commander appreciatively observed Nurse Chapel's long legs, which the Starfleet uniform helpfully displayed.

Nurse Chapel put the tray down and readied the hypo device. "Please loosen your collar," she said, alluding to the commander's uniform tunic. "I'll give you a shot in your neck. It will relax you."

"Nurse, you please give me a glass of water first," the commander said, nodding in the direction of the water pitcher and glass on the dresser. The nurse put the tray down on the bed and turned to get the water. Immediately, the commander picked up the hypo and gave the nurse a shot in her behind.

Nurse Chapel stiffened as the tranquilizer flodded her system. The commander responded by squeezing the hypo lever again, sending a second shot into the nurse's fanny.

The nurse tilted her head upwards and then fell forward, lying face down on the cabin floor.

The commander smiled and silently pulled her uniform tunic over her head and then took off her pants. Naked, she then knelt down and rolled the nurse over. She pulled the beret from her hair, letting the blonde hair fall loose. She turned to woman's boots and yanked them off. Turning back, she then then reached at the nurse's collar and pulled her blue nurse's uniform down, over her full, white breasts, and down her legs. Finally, the soldier pulled the tights down and off the nurse's long, shapely legs.

The commander smiled again and placed her hand on the nurse's soft but firm belly. "There is beauty in earth women," she said admiringly. "But earth men can be so stupid. For example," she reached up and removed a metal rod from her hair, causing her own brown strands to fall loose, "when they searched me, they assumed that this was only a device to hold my hair up. Ah, but it has so many uses." She pressed it once at its base and the rod began to vibrate. "It can be used to help a woman satisfy herself when she alone from others. What is it you people on earth call such a device? I cannot remember." She placed her hands on Nurse Chapel's thighs and moved her legs gently apart. "I am sorry to do this to you, nurse, but I need to get you wet."

The commander brought the whirring device between the nurse's legs, and the woman, although drugged, still began to moan. "That's right," the commander said, "think of Spock, that man that seduced and betrayed me, whom you I have heard fancy."

The commander felt her hand and the device become wet. She turned the device off, walked to the dresser, and smeared the wetness into the water glass. She wiped her hand and the device with a towel and then walked over to the bed. The commander sat down, spread her legs, and applied the device to herself. She sighed and looked over at the sleeping and naked nurse. "Ah, I am sorry, my dear Nurse Chapel, that you are unable to help me with this as I helped you. I too will think of Spock, and I will think of you."

As her hand also became wet, the commander walked back over the the sleeping woman on the floor, knelt down next to her, and spread the wetness on her face and breasts. "Here is another function of the device," she said, pressing the rod three times. Rather than wibrate, it produced an blunt extension that emitted a blue light. The commander brought the rod down and moved the blue light across the nurse's forehead and then down her face. "It uses the same technology as our cloaking device," the commander told the sleeping woman, "which blends particles of our ships with those of the night. Here, I am melding my cells with my DNA with yours so that your surface will soon look like mine." As she spoke, Nurse Chapel's skin and hair began to turn brown. As the brown coloring spread down her face, her nose sharpened, her eyebrows tilted upward at one end, and her ears grew to a point. The commander turned the device off, but the brown coloring and change of features continued down Nurse Chapel's nude body.

The commander rose, took the water glass, walked to the mirror, and spread the wetness in the glass on her face and breasts. She turned the device on again and slowly her hair turned blonde and the color of her skin whitened and its surface softened. When the transformation had finished, she saw Nurse Chapel in the mirror. She turned and saw herself lying naked on the floor.

"Of course, we still have our own DNA, you and I. The change is only on your skin and surface bones. It can be reversed just as I have done using Romulan technology." The commander walked over to the sleeping nurse. "But I plan to take our cloaking device back, and since the Federation had to resort to stealing it from us, I doubt they can duplicate the technology to help you. So you may be stuck in that body. I can assure you that in most of the universe it is regarded as a beautiful one."

She leaned over, picked Nurse Chapel up, and carried her over to the bed. She lay her down naked and covered her with a blanket. "You will likely sleep until they take you to the prison transport. And then there will be the inevitable cries of 'I am Nurse Chapel! You must believe me.' And I have no doubt they will believe you when you tell them things only you can know. But by that time I will be back home."

The commander picked up the tray and walked to the door, which opened on the signal from her badge. She smiled at the guard stationed outside and started walking in the direction of the bridge to find Commander Spock. She passed sick bay without knowing it, and Doctor McCoy called out, "Nurse, what's the matter with you!"

The commander entered sick bay, and the doctor asked, "How is the commander? Did you give her the tranquilizer?"

"Yes, sir. I shot her twice."

"TWICE! Are you out of her mind! She'll sleep for days!"

The commander took the hypo from the tray and shot him in the side with it three times. He fell back, slumped in his chair. The commander looked at him with disgust. "You do not know how happy I am, doctor, you ugly little man, that Nurse Chapel came to my door and not you. I wonder if your heart is up to all of those tranqulizers." She saw a bottle of whiskey on a shelf with books, pulled out the cork, and sprinkled it over him.

Just then, Captain Kirk came in. "Thought I'd check on the commander--" he was saying, but then he saw McCoy.

"I'm sorry you saw this, Captain," and as she spoke she heard that Nurse Chapel's physiology was making her sound like the nurse, "but he has been drinking of late."

"Bones? I didn't know."

"I was just going to put him to bed, like I always do."

"That's good of you, nurse." He touched her arm, and as he did so the Romulan commander moved closer to him. Kirk found himself looking at Nurse Chapel and feeling things for her he had never felt before.

She was so close she could sense his male member growing firmer with its juices full of his DNA. The commander said to herself, "I wonder if it would be better if I was the captain. I could get close enough to kill Spock, take back the cloaking device, and it would serve Kirk right to spend the rest of his life in the body of a female nurse."

End

Return to “Stories by Cardenio1611”