"Eco-Feministas Strike First! " by AngrySoup

esercito sconfitto

"Eco-Feministas Strike First! " by AngrySoup

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Eco-Feministas Strike First! Chapter 1

Things had gone well for the Eco-Feministas since their major raid on the UniWorks Corporation last year. They had spread awareness about their feminist-environmentalist ideas, caused a huge amount of embarrassment and humiliation for UniWorks and its executives, and had recieved lots of praise online, with some bloggers calling them heroic rolemodels for the whole eco-feminist movement. More and more politically radical young women joined their cause, and soon the Eco-Feministas had successfully grown from a single team of six young women to an organization with dozens of members operating in cells across international lines.

Things were going well for the Eco-Feministas, but their success quickly brought attention of a type they didn't want. A single business woman being kidnapped was a cause of concern for local police, while something like a fur coat store being attacked was a matter for state authorities - an international organization of violent extremists, on the other hand, was a cause for international concern, and international cooperation.

Based out of a covert but well equipped office in London was the International Task Force on Eco-Feminist Extremism, led by Deputy Director Margaret Prescott of the American FBI. The task force included agents from the United States, Britain, Canada, Australia, Italy, France, Germany, and most recently, Russia. The Russians had been complacent, ready to accept the Eco-Feministas as a strictly Western problem, until 12 female officers of the Russian Federal Police had been kidnapped and replaced so that the Eco-Feministas could gain control of the Victory Square in Saint Petersburg to hang banners and deface the war monuments with environmentalist and feminist slogans. The Russian government had since learned that this was a problem they could not ignore.

Unknown to the agents of the task force however, was that while they tapped phone lines and spied on suspected members of the Eco-Feministas, the Eco-Feministas were also watching them. The task force had been slowly building up dossiers on suspects, folders of evidence, and were very nearly ready to strike with simultaneous raids on both sides of the Atlantic to bring the entire Eco-Feministas organization to its knees and arrest as many members as possible. The task force was very thorough in gathering its intelligence, but one thing they missed was the fact that the Eco-Feministas were going to raid them first - and with help from the inside, no less.

"Make sure that one's gag is tight," said Inspector Bridgette Breccia, a French-Canadian with the RCMP who had been assigned to work with the task force.

"I've got it," replied Alyx, one of the many Eco-Feministas who had joined the organization after hearing about the excitement of the UniWorks raid. In order to maintain secrecy even within the London cell, no one knew what Alyx's last name was, or if Alyx even was her real name at all, but the same went for most of the women involved with the Eco-Feministas.

"Are you sure?" said Bridgette, a smirk on her face. "She's always had a big mouth, that bitch."

"Mmmmmhm!"

On the ground, the subject of Bridgette's derision screamed into her gag and struggled against the ropes that held her in a tight hogtie. She had been stripped to just a plain white bra, a pair of plain cotton panties, and a pair of utilitarian brown nylon knee-highs. The English-Canadian RCMP Superintendent from Toronto had previously been wearing a professional looking pantsuit, but this now adorned Alyx's body, as Alyx wound another band of grey duct tape around the Superintendent's head.

"Mmmmrrpgh! Mrrrph!"

The Superintendent continued to scream through her gag, but only muffled noises came out as Alyx continued to use the duct tape, eventually winding it around her head not only as a gag, but as a blindfold as well as it went over her eyes. Bridgette simply smiled, as she walked away and left Alyx to her work.

Bridgette, Alyx, and two other members of the Eco-Feministas, Holly and Aishwarya, were all in Bridgette's apartment in mid-town London. It had been easy enough for Bridgette to lure her a few of the other Canadians assigned to the task force there, and the Eco-Feministas had easily overpowered the women as they arrived one by one. While Alyx and Holly were of the white Anglo-Saxon stock that had lived in Britain for centuries, Aishwarya was a Muslim immigrant from India who had an exceptionally intense hatred for the greed-driven usage of toxic chemicals by Western-owned corporations in her native India. Her quest for vengeance had taken her to Britain, where she had hoped to strike back on the behalf of all of the farmers and villagers who had had their water and their lands polluted, and she had wasted no time getting started.

"Wow, Aishwarya, that's a tight hogtie!" said Bridgette as she approached Aishwarya and the Canadian CSIS agent who had been unfortunate enough to fall prey to the Indian woman.

"Well, she certainly deserves it," said Aishwarya in accented English. The CSIS agent was entirely naked except for the rope that held her in a back-bowing hogtie so tight that her fingers touched the soles of her feet, as well as the pair of pantyhose that now covered her head. Underneath the pantyhose hood, the shiny material of silver duct tape could be seen, although it was dulled by the black nylon of the hosiery.

"Wow, that is tight!" agreed Holly as she stood up, momentarily distracted from her own work. "What did she do to piss you off?" she asked jokingly.

"Oh, just supported the global patriarchal neo-liberal capitalist regime that poisoned my homeland," said Aishwarya dryly. "Besides, when did you become the merciful one? I didn't hear you say anything about being too mean when we got Bridgette's dirty laundry hamper out to look for things to stuff into their mouths as gags, and I don't think you took it easy when you tied up your woman either."

"Well, she tried to punch me," said Holly as she nudged the hogtied woman at her feet with one of her toes. This woman, as Holly was now wearing her skirt suit, had been reduced to a matching set of aqua-coloured lingerie and smoke coloured pantyhose, in addition of course to the layers of rope and duct tape that now bound, gagged, and blindfolded her.

"She was probably feeling dumb for being lured here in the first place by a simple text message," said Bridgette. "Two Mounties and an intelligence agent - supposedly bright, capable women, but now stripped and helpless. Just goes to show you, a fancy badge doesn't mean you have brains."

"I'm sure next time they'll think twice before coming over to a friends late at night due to a vague 'emergency' in a text message," said Holly, snickering.

The women at their feet merely squirmed, making muffled noises barely audible to others in the same room, as their only response.

"Are you two all done?" asked Alyx, as she joined her comrades. "I think I've got mine as secured as she's going to get."

"None of these bitches is getting loose before... well, I don't know, but not any time soon," said Bridgette, prompting the Eco-Feministas to laugh.

"Alright, I'm just going to put on this one's suit then," said Aishwarya as she began to pick through the pile of clothing and lingerie next to the body of her squirming victim. "Ugh, I can't believe I'm going to be wearing a suit like some kind of fascist agent."

"At least it's a pantsuit," exclaimed Holly. "My stupid lady is the only one out of these three to wear a skirt, and she's the only one who fits me!"

"It'll be fine," said Bridgette. "Just get dressed up in those suits, and then we'll just spend a bit making sure we modify their ID card photos so everything matches up perfectly, and then we're off."

"Into the belly of the beast!" said Aishwarya as she pulled a grey pair of trousers up her legs.

"They won't know what hit them," added Alyx, smiling.

"Oh, they'll know by the end," said Bridgette. "It's been hard being your spy in there - I intend to have a good time on my last day, and be sure to leave my calling card on my way out."

Eco-Feministas Strike First! Chapter 2

Now dressed in respectable, conservative suits, the four women made their way through the bustling London streets. While the Eco-Feministas as an organization condemned the usage of leather, each woman carried with her a stylish leather briefcase, as they would need the contents these carried within to complete their clandestine mission.

As their existence was secret, the International Task Force on Eco-Feminist Extremism was housed on Horse Guards Road in a building that supposedly was a temporary office expansion for Her Majesty's Treasury, which was on the same street.

"Looks like a tough nut to crack," said Alyx, watching the uniformed police officers and armed guards around the building's perimeter.

"It's a high security building in a high security zone, right between the Exchequer and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office," agreed Bridgette. "The Eco-Feministas would never have been able to take the building in a conventional assault - luckily though, that's not what we're doing. Come with me, and remember, look confident!"

Alyx, Holly, and Aishwarya followed closely as Bridgette led them right past the guarded exterior, through the main security checkpoint at the front entrance, and down a quiet hallway.

"Oh my God, that was terrifying," said Holly, cramming her doctored ID card into her jacket pocket.

"I thought I was going to throw up," agreed Alyx, "I was so worried they were going to notice something was wrong with the ID cards!"

"They wouldn't, and they won't," said Bridgette reassuringly. "Security here is tight, but if you have the right pass and you look the part, they won't give you a second glance."

"So what do we do now?" asked Aishwarya, excited by their success in infiltrating the building. "Where do we go to upload our virus and wipe out their files and dossiers and whatever?"

"We can't do that right away," said Bridgette. "Security in the mainframe room is too tight, and that's the only place where we can upload the virus and destroy all their evidence and records."

"What do you mean too tight?" asked Aishwarya. "We have passes and suits!"

"Canadian intelligence and RCMP passes," said Bridgette with a disgusted tone. "The Americans are the ones really running the show, and the British are just their favourite lapdogs, you know how it is. Only American and British personnel are allowed to access the mainframe room, that I know of."

"Damned Americans," said Alyx angrily. "What do we do then? We can just beat up some CIA agents and take their passes then, right?"

Bridgette shook her head. "You should take their clothes as well."

"What? Why?" demanded Alyx. "We're already wearing these dumb fascist suits!"

"This building was wired up with an internal security camera system in the 1980s, during the Cold War," explained Bridgette. "It's old and low resolution, but they can tell if an agent who was wearing a black pantsuit earlier is now wearing a beige skirt suit - the clothes have to match! Besides, the security guards might notice."

Alyx and Holly groaned, but Aishwarya simply grinned.

"Look on the bright side, ladies," she said. "This means that we get to not only beat up, but also strip some dumb government agents!"

Bridgette, who had the displeasure of working with the government agents in question over the past few months, had to smile in response. "That's the spirit!"

AAT¶

Eco-Feministas Strike First! Chapter 3

Agent Carole Reimher's chewing on her pencil did not go unnoticed, as Detective Inspector Joyce Walsh's stare proved.

“Must you do that?” said Joyce, having finally tired of holding her tongue.

“Hmmph?” asked Carole, turning to face her associate.

The two women, both dressed in dark, professional looking skirt suits, sat at computer terminals in the server room that held the computer mainframes and servers that contained all of the task-force's collected intelligence. While Carole was a young up and coming agent, Joyce was older, in her forties now, and had a more experienced air about her.

“You're chewing your pencil again, I thought we talked about how that's a disgusting habit. Why do you even have a pencil? It's not like we - “

Joyce's lecturing of her American workmate was interrupted as the door to the server room was swept open, allowing four female figures to enter. The new arrivals quickly sealed the door behind them, relocking it, as procedure required.

The room was deep in the building's basement, behind heavy layers of security, and required an electronic keycard to gain access, so neither Carole nor Joyce not suspected that anything was amiss as they were joined by who they assumed to be their fellow law enforcement personnel. This assumption, of course, would prove to be incorrect.

“Can we help you?” asked Carole, putting her well-chewed pencil down onto her desk. “I thought we were going to be the only ones working in here so late.“

“Wait a second, I recognize you,” said Joyce in an irritated tone before any of the new arrivals could respond. “I know you, you're one of the Canadians, Inspector Bridgette Breccia. You don't have security clearance to be in here, what are you doing? How did you get in here?”

“You're right, I don't have clearance to be in here!” said Bridgette, grinning broadly as though she was thinking of a particularly funny joke. “My associates and I beat the living crap out of some American FBI agents who did though, tied them up so tight they'll be lucky if their hands aren't still purple in a month, stole their clothes and their ID cards, and used them to get in here!”

“As for what we're going to do,” added Aishwarya, “is do some similar things to you. Now, do you two want to be gagged with one another's panties, or your own?”

“This is outrageous,” said Joyce, rising from her seat only to be forced back down by a solid punch from Aishwarya straight into her stomach.

“Remain seated,” said Holly, pointing a gun at the winded Scotland Yard inspector.

“And you as well,” said Alyx, pointing a similar looking gun at the American FBI agent. “We took more than just the pantyhose from your fellow agents when we left them bound and gagged, as you can see.”

“You won't get away with this,” said Joyce, prompting Aishwarya to slam another fist into the seated woman's face, sending her head snapping back.

"Are you going to stop us?" asked Aishwarya mockingly.

“What do you want?” asked Carole, as Joyce cradled her head in her arms and moaned in pain.

“Oh don't you worry about that, I'll take care of it,” said Bridgette, marching past her former comrades to a central access terminal. She inserted a specially prepared USB drive into the terminal, before taking a seat and beginning her work.

“All your precious evidence is going to be erased once we're done,” said Aishwarya as she roughly forced Joyce's hands behind the back of her chair before she cuffed them together using the Detective Inspector's own handcuffs.

“But why?” asked Carole, as Aishwarya made her way over to her and restrained her in the same manner. “Why are you doing this?”

“She's been a traitor this whole time,” spat Joyce, prompting Aishwarya to grin sadistically before approaching her, slowly raising a hand, and then sending it flying across the inspector's face in a stinging backhand.

“You know, Joyce, you always were a bitch,” said Bridgette, not turning from her work as she continued to break through security measures at her access terminal. “You never knew when to shut up.”

“I think I can help her with that,” said Aishwarya as she grabbed Joyce's skirt with both hands. A meaningful prod from Holly's gun against the side of her head insured that the inspector didn't resist as Aishwarya pulled first her black skirt, and then her black pantyhose of her body.

“No panties under the pantyhose, huh? Looks like grandma here likes to live on the edge,” joked Aishwarya, prompting Joyce's face to turn red with embarrassment.

“What are you going to do now, try to gag me with them?” asked Joyce, her voice dripping with venom as she tried to retain some shred of dignity.

“First of all, I would do more than try,” said Aishwarya. “However, I've decided that you and your partner here are going to learn how one another's panties taste today.”

“What? No, she's not my partner, please! I'll cooperate!” said Carole, squirming in her seat as Aishwarya crammed the pantyhose into her mouth.

“Shut up!” said Aishwarya angrily, keeping the support hosiery in the agent's mouth with her hand. “You're an agent of an imperialist power, working to imprison the only people on the planet willing to do a damned thing about the way we're destroying our world with pollutants and poison. If you think you're going to get any mercy from us, you're wrong. Alyx, give me the duct tape!”

Once a roll of the dull grey duct tape found it's way into her hands, Aishwarya proceeded to thoroughly wind the tough material around Carole's head, first to gag her, and then to blindfold her.

“Now, don't resist, or I'm going to use two of my fingers, like so, and cut off your air and kill you,” said Aishwarya, demonstrating her threat by holding the agent's nostril's shut until she was thrashing and red in the face in the areas that weren't covered already by duct tape.

“You're sick,” said Joyce, unable to contain her anger at the horrible acts going on before her.

“Shut up,” said Holly, shoving the gun against the captive inspector's head.

“Indeed, do shut up,” said Aishwarya, who was occupied with tossing Carole's black skirt aside before pulling off the agent's dark grey pantyhose and sky blue panties. “I have your meal coming up in a moment, so if you'll just be patient, you'll be chewing on it soon.”

Both Alyx and Holly snickered at this as Aishwarya shoved the balled up panties and pantyhose into the older woman's face.

“Come on, open up,” said Aishwarya, her fingers reaching down in between Joyce's legs.

“I'm going to start pinching some places you don't want to be pinched, unless you - “

“Aaagh! You bi-ummmmpgh! Ummmpgh!”

While Joyce's resistance was fierce, her cry of pain and protest at Aishwarya's fingers proved to be her undoing as the panties and pantyhose were forced into her mouth before duct tape was wound around her head, sealing the much hated materials into her mouth and blindfolding her as well.

“We should secure their legs,” said Alyx, who was already binding Carole's legs together with a bundle of rope she produced from her briefcase of supplies.

“Sure,” agreed Aishwarya. “This one with the big mouth is going to be putting on a show when she's discovered though, I'm going to tie her legs apart.”

Once again, much snickering abounded at Joyce's expense as her legs were painfully drawn up and folded at the knees before her ankles were tied to her thighs and rope was run from her ankles to the handcuffed wrists behind the back of her chair, insuring that her legs were splayed wide in a lewd fashion. All the distinguished Detective Inspector could do was scream into her gag and shake her head as this humiliating violation of her dignity took place, but her screams were reduced to muffled, unintelligible cries as her protests were not only ignored but mocked.

“Oh, what's the matter, don't like having your legs spread open like a whore's?” asked Aishwarya, before slapping the older woman between the legs.

“Mmmmpgh!”

“Well, maybe you shouldn't have been a whore and sold out to the imperialist neo-liberal corporatist regime that's polluting our planet!”

Aishwarya had a hand in Joyce's hair, pulling the tightly styled bun as hard as she could in order to see how much it took to the undo the bun, when Bridgette raised her hands in triumph at her access terminal.

“I've done it!” she said, pointing as the status indicator lights on the servers and mainframes began to flicker.

“All drives are being wiped, and since this was a secret operation, no backups are off-site!” she exclaimed.

“So that's it?” asked Alyx. “Mission complete?”

“More than complete!” said Bridgette. “The next time someone enters this room and tries to access the computers, I've set it up so that the room's fire suppression system will activate. I call it my little 'I quit' program.”

“Won't one of these bitches warn them about that?” asked Aishwarya, giving Joyce's hair another painful tug.

“Trust me, when they realize what's happened, checking on the files will be their first priority,” said Bridgette. “Getting the pantyhose and panties out of these two screw ups' mouths will be the last thing on their mind if they think there's even a chance any files are recoverable – which they aren't.”

The Eco-Feministas, smiles all around, high-fived between their forcefully blinded and silenced captives before gathering their things and preparing to depart the headquarters of their now crippled foe. Bridgette slowed their exit for a moment as she wished to make sure her resignation was absolutely clear, using Detective Inspector Joyce Walsh as a messenger, but they were soon on their way.

As soon as the Eco-Feministas left the mainframe room and locked the door behind them though, the hallway they were in was filled with the piercing shriek of an alarm.

“Security alert, security alert, four armed intruders are inside the building!” announced a voice following the alarm. “The intruders are female, dressed in skirt and pantsuits, and are known to have ID cards stolen from task force personnel!”

“Crap, crap crap!” cried Holly, eyes wide in fear. “What do we do?”

“Standard procedure is to sweep the building with heavy security forces armed with submachine guns and body armour, we can't fight our way out!” said Bridgette.

“Then we won't!” said Aishwarya. “We'll take out one of these security sweeps, switch from suits to body armour and get out that way.”

“How do you propose we do that?” said Holly. “I think I can hear some of them coming now!”

“Quick, just follow my lead,” said Aishwarya, who suddenly crumpled down to the ground.

The rest of the Eco-Feministas, although hesitant, quickly joined the Indian woman and fell to the ground in crumpled heaps. Only a moment later, four pairs of combat booted, armoured legs appeared in the hallway.

“Over there, looks like four more down!” announced one of the heavy armed figures, prompting the ensemble of four armoured women to quickly make their way over to the prone figures.

“It doesn't look like these ones are tied up, maybe we're right behind the intruders! I think we should – woah!”

The sentence was suddenly cut off as Aishwarya rolled, wrapping her legs around the armoured woman's legs, tripping her and sending her to the ground, where she was met with Aishwarya's gun in her face. None of the other three Eco-Feministas met the same success with their attempted surprise attacks, but the garbled screaming of surrender as Aishwarya forced her pistol into her victim's mouth was enough to stop the fighting.

“Alright, you're our's now,” said Aishwarya as she detached her victim's submachine gun from it's sling and tossed it aside. “Everyone into the mainframe room, very slowly – we're going to have one final wardrobe change.”

“Ma'am, security sweeps are complete, we are 100% confident now that if the intruders are still here they're holed up in the mainframe housing room,” said Special Agent Julie Dunham as she made her way to the mainframe room. “Since the alarm was sounded, only people into or out of the building have been the security sweep personnel themselves.”

Julie was not alone though, for she accompanied Deputy Director Margaret Prescott, the commander of the International Task Force on Eco-Feminist Extremism. Margaret seemed pleased with the report, although was hard to tell as the severe looking woman rarely smiled in her line of work.

“If they're still in there, they're probably still trying to break through the computer firewalls to get at the files,” she said. “There's a good chance we can save the files and arrest them for what they've done to my people.”

“Yes, ma'am.”

As the two women turned the corner, they arrived in the hallway outside of the mainframe room. The door to the mainframe room, apparently jammed shut, had more than a dozen heavily armed personnel waiting to storm it.

“Lieutenant!” barked Margaret. “I want that door open!”

“Yes, ma'am, I believe we have figured out a way around the cut wiring, and can unlock the door at your command,” said the head of the armed personnel, a muscular young woman who's armour did little to conceal the fitness of her physique.

“Then open it!” said Margaret, prompting the Lieutenant to gesture with her hand, which in turn prompted the opening of the door and the storming of the mainframe room.

“Clear! All clear... although we've got, umm, agents down!” came a shout from within the room, prompting Margaret, Julie, and the Lieutenant to enter the room. The sight that greeted them inside caused the Deputy Director to frown coldly.

First and foremost was a woman bound, gagged, and blindfolded in one of the room's chairs, her legs tied crudely open, revealing everything to all as she wore nothing on her legs and nothing concealed her modesty. Her jacket and blouse had been torn open as well, while her bra had been forced up and over her breasts, allowing for the message “I quit - Bridgette Breccia, formerly RCMP, currently Eco-Feministas” to be written on her bare stomach and across her breasts in bright red lipstick.

Next was another figure, also bound, gagged, and blindfolded on a chair, and while this one at least had her legs tied together, she too was nude from the waist down.

On the floor, between the two chair-bound women, were four additional women who lied hogtied on the ground who had been stripped to reveal a variety of underthings. Margaret couldn't help but note that while three of them wore practical sports bras, one wore a lacy, semi-sheer pink bra with matching pink panties. This woman was fortunate to have panties in Margaret's opinion though, as two of the hogtied women didn't wear any panties at all. She supposed that they had worn only their pantyhose, which was unfortunate for them, for their pantyhose now covered their heads and faces as they had been hooded with them.

“Deputy Director, what are your orders?” asked Julie, as Margaret stepped over the squirming bodies of the hogtied, stripped women to get to one of the central access terminals.

“Stand by as I ensure the integrity of our files, that's our main concern,” said Margaret, as Julie stepped over the still bound women on the floor to join her superior. Once Margaret said this, however, the two women bound in the chairs seemed to attempt to struggle and scream through their gags even more intensely.

“Ma'am, I think perhaps these two have something to say,” said the Lieutenant as she stood in front of Joyce, who still had her legs splayed open.

“I don't care what they have to say, I said stand by!” ordered Margaret as she punched her username and password into the access terminal. The computer seemed to hesitate for a moment, as though it was deep in thought, before a message popped up.

“All your files have been deleted, I quit,” Margaret read out loud before being blasted in the face with fire-retardant foam.

“Aaugh!” screamed Margaret, trying to scoop the foam out of her open mouth even as streams of it began to fill the room.

“Evacuate, evacuate now!” shouted the Lieutenant, roughly picking up one of the hogtied women from the floor before sprinting out of the room. The rest of the armed personnel, as well as Julie, Margaret, and those who had been bound and gagged, followed or were dragged along.

“What the hell was that?” demanded Margaret, wiping away from her face as she looked at her now ruined, foam soaked skirt suit.

“Fire suppression system,” explained Julie, as she scooped out a hand full of foam that had made it's way inside of her blouse.

“I'm going to get whoever did this to us,” vowed Margaret, shaking the foam from her hands as she stomped over to Joyce, who was now not only bound, gagged, and blindfolded in her chair, but was now also covered in fire-retardant foam.

“I'm going to get...” Margaret roughly wiped the foam off of Joyce's breasts and stomach, ignoring the detective inspector's gagged pleas as she reread the message written in lipstick. “Bridgette Breccia,” finished Margaret. “No one does this to me and gets away with it – no one ruins one of my suits and gets away with it.”

“Deputy Director!” came a cry as a junior agent rushed down the hallway, a notebook in her hand. “Metropolitan police are reporting that four women in our security equipment beat, bound, and stripped four WPCs! Do we have any idea who's responsible?”

Margaret scowled angrily before slapping away a piece of foam that had fallen from Joyce's head down to between her breasts, prompting to still bound and blindfolded inspector to grunt in pain and frustration into her gag.

“Bridgette Breccia and the Eco-Feministas,” said Margaret angrily, pointing at Joyce's breasts. “Issue a worldwide warrant for her arrest. We've lost the database of names and all of our evidence, but we've still got that one. Bridgette Breccia – we're coming for you.”

With that, the Deputy Director stormed off, fire-retardant foam still slopping off of her skirt suit. Behind her, at long last, Julie and the armed personnel began to untie their comrades from their bondage and free them from their humiliating predicaments.

Return to “Stories by AngrySoup”