"United Women's Eco-Force of Earth" by AngrySoup

esercito sconfitto

"United Women's Eco-Force of Earth" by AngrySoup

Post by esercito sconfitto »

United Women's Eco-Force of Earth - Chapter 1

by AngrySoup,

The modern environmentalist movement is made up of many groups, ranging from the mundane to the extreme. The United Women's Eco-Force of Earth is one of these extreme elements, a small but committed group of eco-feminists who feel that a woman's touch is required to heal the wounds of Mother Earth, and believe that it is their responsibility to bring "justice" to those women in the business community who continue to pollute and harm the Earth, in spite of the dire warnings from the environmentalists of the world. Tonight, the United Women's Eco-Force of Earth is about to bring their brand of environmental activist justice to the headquarters of the UniWorks Corporation.

There was a light rain coming down, prompting Sarah to turn on the security cruiser's windshield wipers. It was another quiet night in the industrial district, like most nights, so once again Sarah and her partner simply sat quietly in their Ford Crown Victoria, keeping an eye out for trouble that never came. Sarah was in the middle of a yawn when she saw a mini-van pull into the company parking lot, smoke emerging from under its hood.

"Looks like motorists in trouble," said Sarah, still bored.

"We can call in a tow truck or something, that van can't stay here," said Sarah's partner, a young woman around her own age.

The two female security guards watched as the mini-van pulled up just a dozen meters from their cruiser.

"Looks like a bunch of women in the van..."

"Tourists?"

"Maybe. Come with me, let's talk to them, see if we can help."

Sarah straightened her hat as she got out of the cruiser and approached the van, her partner right behind her. Both wore the UniWorks outdoor security uniform with caps, a slick looking black blouse and pants combo, and a protective stab-proof vest. Both guards pulled out their massive flashlights that doubled as clubs, casting light on the scene as six women piled out of the van in front of them.

"Hi," greeted Sarah's partner. "Having some engine trouble tonight?"

"Oh, yeah," said one of the women as she extended a hand to Sarah. "We're really glad to see you two ladies."

"How can we help you? We can call a tow – ah!"

Sarah jerked in pain and doubled over as the woman who was extending her hand suddenly punched her in the stomach! Her flashlight clattered to the ground as another woman grabbed her by the neck, put her in a headlock, and began to drag her into the mini-van.

"What the hell!" demanded Sarah's partner in shock. She pulled out her radio to call for help, but before she could even say a word three of the women were on her, one grabbing each of her arms while the third kicked her in the crotch, causing her to yelp and thrash in pain. A hand went over her mouth, muffling her cries for help as the women dragged her into the mini-van to join her partner.
"Let me go, let me go!" demanded Sarah as she struggled face down on the floor of the mini-van, a woman straddling her back while another held her arms down against the floor.

"Shut up!" ordered one of the women. She grabbed Sarah's hair, which was tied back into a bun, and slammed her face against the floor.

"What do you want?" moaned Sarah in pain as she heard her partner hustled into the van as well.
Instead of a response, Sarah simply had her face slammed into the floor again.

"You fucking pigs just don't learn do you? Shut up!"

Sarah felt someone tugging off her boots as she heard the sounds of her partner continuing to struggle against the women. Her white cotton sports socks were next, leaving her feet in the brown nylon of her pantyhose. A pair of hands unbuckled her belt and pulled her pants down next, revealing a pair of white floral print panties under her hosiery.

"No, please," begged Sarah. She struggled with the woman holding her arms down, and had her face slammed against the floor again for her resistance.

While the women stripped Sarah of her vest and blouse, Sarah's partner continued to thrash about wildly and cause trouble for the women. She managed to punch one in the face and honk the horn of the van before the women got her under control.

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded as the women removed her boots to reveal her pink socks over pantyhose. A punch to the face was her only answer as the women continued to remove her clothing. Before long, the violently subdued security guards were clad only in their bras, panties, and pantyhose. Both knew what would happen if they objected, so neither said a word as rope was produced as each guard had her wrists drawn behind her back, parallel to each other, and then tied together. Each guard had her ankles tied together equally as tightly.

"Now," said one of the women, patting Sarah's behind. "I bet you're wondering why we've done this to you."

The two guards nodded, afraid to speak.

"Well, too bad. You don't deserve an answer, you corporate whores. Now, we already have your keycards – what are your keypad numbers?"

Two women were silent, and looked to each other for guidance. Their interrogator squeezed Sarah's ass as she continued.

"If you don't want to keep me waiting, ladies. We will make you talk if we have to, and you won't like what we'll do to make it happen. Your keypad numbers, now."

"5647," said Sarah, her voice quivering with fear.

"Very good!" said their interrogator, patting Sarah on the head. "And you, what's your number?"
Sarah's partner remained stubbornly silent.

"Oh, you think you're tough, do you?" asked the interrogator. "A tough woman, a strong woman? Well, let me tell you, miss, you are no such thing. When's the last time you had a good fucking?"

The question seemed to come out of no where, but it was soon evident how it was relevant as the interrogator began to trace her fingers along the guard's panties.

"Stop that, right now!" demanded the guard.

"Oh? Why should I?" asked the interrogator. Her touch became more aggressive as she roamed and prodded.

The guard grit her teeth and bucked wildly but could not prevent the interrogator from exploring the most intimate parts of her body. The conquering hand soon had a new destination though, as it produced another rope from the bag of binding materials and then used it to connect the bonds between the guard's ankles and wrists, putting her into a hogtie.

"You know," quipped the interrogator, "I think it's rather appropriate that a pig like you end up in a 'hog tie.'" The women laughed at the joke as the guard's face burned red with humiliation and her first tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Awww, looks like we hurt little Miss Piggy's feelings!" laughed one of the women as she roughly grabbed both of the guard's breasts, squeezing them through her bra.

The interrogator slapped the guard in the face before speaking again, a smile on her face.

"Okay, so step one was that, and that was just a taste. Now..."

"0056," said the guard, her voice quiet and filled with shame. "My keypad number is 0056."

"Excellent!" exclaimed the interrogator. "Excellent."

The smile still on her face, the interrogator picked up the guard's pink cotton socks and rolled them up, before also pulling a roll of duct tape out of the duffel bag.

"What are you - "

The guard's question was cut short as both of the socks, somewhat dirty from being worn all day, were shoved into her mouth. The guard could taste something vaguely salty as duct tape was wound multiple times around her head, first firmly sealing her mouth firmly shut, and then going over her eyes to blind her.

"No, please don't!" begged Sarah as her own white cotton socks appeared in front of her face. She shook her head in horror as her partner's muffled groans continued beside her.

"I told you what you wanted! I didn't fight you! Please, you don't need to - "

Sarah's pleading was cut short as her sports socks were stuffed into her mouth. As was done with her partner, duct tape was wound around her head while her ankles and wrists were connected. Both guards, in their bras, pantyhose, and panties, were now hogtied, blindfolded, and gagged, any cries for help silenced by their own dirty socks.

"So do you two fit well in those uniforms?" asked the interrogator, the leader of the team of activist women.

"They fit well enough," said one of the two women who had changed into the security uniforms while the interrogation was taking place.

"Uniforms, keycards, keypad codes – we should be able to get into the auxiliary entrance just fine."

United Women's Eco-Force of Earth - Chapter 2

The auxiliary entrance the Eco-Force had in mind was just beside the building's garage, which didn't see too much activity at this time of night. All the doors and windows were locked down, everything monitored by an advanced electronic security system, so although the pretty receptionist sitting at the counter by the entrance was all alone, she had no worries. She was dressed as most UniWorks receptionists were, in a conservative skirt suit with heels and hose. She was boredly playing with a strand of her hair that had worked its way loose from her bun when computer built into the reception counter beeped at her.

"Auxiliary Entrance Two," she said as she slid on a headset and tapped a few keys.

"Security patrol, requesting entry," came the response. The receptionist looked over at a different monitor showing a camera feed from outside, and saw that indeed there were two uniformed UniWorks security guards waiting outside her door.

"Enter keycards and pin numbers, and I'll buzz you two ladies in," the receptionist said, leaning back into her chair. As her computer chirped at her that it was satisfied with the pin codes and keycards the guards had provided, she tapped a few more keys to let the guards in. She didn't recognize the women who came in through the now unlocked doors, but with all the security guards that UniWorks employed, that was hardly surprising.

"Please close the doors behind you," said the receptionist as she noticed that one of the guards was holding the door open. She got up, and repeated herself as it seemed as if they didn't hear her.

"Guards, I need you to close that door – this is a locked entrance, we can't leave it – ooough!"

The receptionist was cut off mid-sentence and fell back into her chair as one of the guards punched her in the face. Her first thought was the activate the silent alarm and summon the help that was only a button press away, but before she knew it, the guard was over the counter and on her. The guard grabbed her neck, pulled her up from her chair, and slammed her down into the ground with such force that one of her high heels went flying off her foot.

"Shut up!" ordered the guard, as she twisted the receptionists arms behind her back. "Shut up, and do exactly as I say, or I will hurt you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, please - "

"Good. Now, get up."

With her hands still forced behind her back by the much stronger woman, the receptionist came up onto her feet, only to be bent over and slammed down onto the reception counter.

"What do you want?" wheezed the receptionist, the breath knocked out of her. She saw the other guard come over now as well, having stuck her flashlight into the automatically closing door to keep it open.

"We know how the system works here," snarled the newcomer, pulling the receptionist's hair and forcing her to look up into her face as she continued talking.

"In less than thirty seconds, Security Command is going to call you and ask you why that door is still open. I am going to whisper in your ear the things you are going to tell them. Do you understand?"
"Yes, yes, just please let me go," begged the receptionist as the grip on her hair tightened. "I'll say anything you want."

"Good, because the call is coming in now."

The receptionist, still bent over the counter with her hands forced behind her back, had her headset roughly forced onto her. The guard in front of her broke off one of the earpieces and held it up to her own ear, so she could hear what was going on.

"Sound normal, or I'm going to break your fingers," demanded the guard behind her.

"Auxiliary Entrance Two," said the receptionist, forcing herself to be calm.

"This is Security Command, we're reading your door as still open after the entry of two guards?"

"Yes, they thought they saw something, wanted to come in and check on me since I'm alone in here. It was nothing though, and they left. They closed the door behind them, my computer is reading the door as closed. It is most definitely closed," replied the receptionist, saying exactly what was whispered in her ear.

"Alright, it must be a problem somewhere, since we're still reading it as open. We're sending down a technician from Systems Support, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you, Command. Auxiliary Entrance Two, out."

And with those words, the headset was pulled off of the receptionist.

"Good girl," said the guard behind her, twisting the receptionist's arm higher against her back. "You keep being a good girl, and you just might make it out of this in one piece."

"Strip her," said the guard in front of her. "Systems Support is on the other side of the building, but we don't have much time – I'm going to give the rest of our strike force the all clear and bring them through here."

Before she voice a word of terror at the prospect of being stripped, the receptionist was once again slammed down onto the ground. Her skirt was the first to go – it was a deep charcoal colour, ending just above the knee. She squirmed as she felt the zipper on its side undone and the skirt slid down her pantyhosed legs.

"Stop it," ordered the guard who was still with her, grabbing her face with a firm hand and forcing her mouth into a pout. "You're going to stop struggling with me, or I am going to hurt you. This is going to happen, one way or another, got it?"

The receptionist felt her skirt go completely off of her, followed the single high heel that remained on her feet next. She was forced to move her arms to help the guard take off her charcoal blazer, and then her white blouse, leaving her in her dark brown pantyhose and pink bra. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't wearing anything under her hosiery.

"No, please don't," she begged as she felt the guard undo her bra. "Please, you don't need to take that."

"Of course I don't," laughed the guard as she pulled the bra off of the feebly struggling receptionist. A career office worker, she didn't have the will or the strength to stop these humiliating events from happening to her. Once the bra was free and cast aside with the rest of the clothes that had been taken from her, the receptionist had her hands once more drawn behind her back, and for the first time felt rope being wound around them.

"Oh, please, that hurts," she begged as the rope was pulled tight and knotted off.

"I'm getting tired of your whining, you corporate office whore," said the guard as she peeled the receptionist's dark brown pantyhose off of her legs, leaving her totally naked.

"No, please, oh my god I haven't done anything - "

"I don't want to hear your excuses," said the guard, balling up the pantyhose. She moved to stuff it into the receptionist's mouth, but the receptionist was tightly pressing her lips together, keeping her mouth closed.

"Open your mouth," ordered the guard.

"Mnnn-nnn." The receptionist shook her head, keeping her lips locked together. The guard sighed, and pinched the receptionist's nose, closing off her nostrils. The receptionist's eyes went wide as she realized that with her mouth closed and her nose pinched shut, she couldn't breath.

"Come on, bitch! Open your mouth – I've got your pantyhose right here, I'm sure you'll like the taste once you try it. Come on."

The receptionist's face turned red and her expression was one of panic, before finally she opened her mouth to take in a deep breath of air.

"There, that's right," said the guard as she stuffed the pantyhose in, shoving the cotton crotch gusset onto the receptionist's tongue. "Tasty, just like I said."

The receptionist was helpless as her mouth was packed, and then duct tape was wound around her head, sealing her mouth and then going over her eyes to blindfold her. She protests were almost totally silenced as her ankles were tied together and she was put into a hogtie.

"Good work," said the other five members of the Eco-Force as they entered the room. The six member feminist environmentalist strike team was now reunited.

"Get dressed in that woman's skirt suit," said their leader, "and drag that hogtied whore someplace and stow here there... when the technician shows up, we don't want her to know anything's wrong. Once we snatch her and get cleared up to the Security Command, we control this building, and those rich bitch executives will finally get what's coming to them..."

United Women's Eco-Force of Earth - Chapter 3

The technician was caught easily off-guard as she entered, and she was soon stripped of her jumpsuit and left hogtied alongside the receptionist in a closet. While the receptionist had been stripped naked however, the technician was lucky enough to still at least have her bra and panties, plain and cotton as they might be. A small mercy perhaps, although the Eco-Force was not merciful enough to refrain from stuffing her own socks into her mouth before using duct-tape to gag and blindfold her.

"Umm, this is Technician Wildes," said one of the Eco-Force members, dressed in the technicians jumpsuit and talking on speakerphone with the security center. "I've nailed down what the glitch is, but it's not here, it's in Security Command, I'll need to come up to, uh, debug the connection."

There was a sigh, and the six Eco-Force women waited anxiously for the response.

"Alright, come on up, we'll clear you through the security doors as you move through the building," said a bored sounding voice.

The Eco-Force team grinned, morale high as they packed the technician's toolbox full of goodies for dealing with Security Command.

Mary Filmore was bored as she watched the technician walk through the facility. She pressed the appropriate buttons to let the technician through the various security doors, and come deeper and deeper into the heart of the UniWorks headquarters.

"Finally, you're here," said Mary as she opened up the steel blast doors that protected the Security Center. The digital displays and computer panels that controlled the entire complex's security systems were behind her, as were about a dozen other women manning their stations.

"Come on, ju - uuuufgh!"

Mary's eyes widened in shock and she fell to the floor as she was suddenly punched in the stomach.

"Nobody move, you corporate fascist pigs!" the supposed-technician yelled, pulling a submachine gun out of her toolbox.

The other five members of the Eco-Force moved freely through the building, security doors already open for them, as they made their way to Security Command. When they arrived, the massive steel blast doors still wide open, they couldn't help but snicker at what they saw.

Six women were naked, their hands cuffed behind them, their legs duct taped together. More duct tape was wound around their heads, covering their mouths and eyes, and it was obvious by their bulging cheeks that their mouths had been stuffed to their fullest capacity before being sealed shut. Two of the women were hooded with pantyhose, and from the looks of it, they did not like that at all. They lied face-down on the floor in the middle of Security Command, their uniforms and boots in neat piles beside each of their heads.

Another six women were still clad in security uniforms, although none of the women in the supposed safety of Security Command in the heart of the headquarters wore armour. These women simply had their hands behind their heads, and they were on their knees, their faces against the wall.

"Piece of cake," explained the Eco-Forcer still in the technician's uniform. "Especially with my favourite water gun."

"Water gun?" exclaimed one of the still clothed women against the wall. The bound, gagged, blindfolded and naked women on the floor began to squirm as well at this revelation.

"Well, yeah, real guns are kind of against our feminist-environmentalist agenda. Duh!"

"There's only six of them, we can take them!" shouted one of the guards as she and the others got up from their knees, seeking to regain not only control of the situation, but their pride. After being forced to kneel with their hands behind their heads, after being taunted and made fun of and laughed at by a woman who supposedly had a gun, they were hungry for revenge. Unfortunately for them, they were no match for the Eco-Force, and soon found themselves lying on the floor in pained, bruised dazes.

"Damn it, why'd you have to tell them it was a water gun?" demanded one of the Eco-Forcers, releasing an unconscious guard from a chokehold.

"It kind of slipped out," came the joking response. "Besides, it was bugging me - I wanted them to know that we beat them fair and square."

"Whatever," said another Eco-Forcer. "Let's just strip these corporate piggies down, gag them with their precious little underthings, and restrain them."

"They have whole lockers full of handcuffs!" came a surprised exclamation.

"Well, duh, this is the nerve center of their fascist BS, of course they have lockers full of police gear. Once we've got all these piggies restrained, and we've remotely unlocked and opened the rest of the security doors, we'll just lock these piggies into their new pig-pens and be on our way."

A muffled "mmmrpgh!" of protest came from one of the already bound, gagged, and blindfolded women on the floor.

"Oh, what's that, we have a complaint about our plan!" said one of the Eco-Forcers. She reached down with both hands, grabbing the helpless guard's breasts.

"What's the matter piggy, don't like being called a piggy?" she asked as she pinched the guard's breasts.

"Mmmmrrrrpgh, nnnnnnmph!" came the response from the guard as she shook her head, already regretting her gagged protest.

"Well that's too bad, because that's what you are. A pathetic, fascist, piggy."

As the cruel words continued, so did the pinching, until at last sobs began to emerge from behind the guard's packed and taped mouth.

"There, there, it's okay now, piggy," said the Eco-Forcer as she finally released the guard's nipples. "I don't want to hear another piggy squeal out of you though, you hear me?"

The guard nodded in humiliated agreement, her eyes wet behind the duct tape, as the Eco-Forcer joined her comrades in putting on a guard's uniform and boots. The guard remained silent, out of fear and shame, as she and the other guards were then forced into equipment lockers and locked inside.

Even after what felt like an hour of silence, and even after she had heard the desperate, muffled noises of the guards around her, she remained silent, quietly trying to ignore the taste of her bikini panties and knee-high nylons which had been forced into her mouth. She had never met the United Women's Eco-Force of Earth before, and she hoped that she would never meet them again.

United Women's Eco-Force of Earth - Chapter 4

Gloria Horne, CFO at UniWorks, was not a happy woman. She didn't mind staying late to deal with problems, it was why they paid her so handsomely after all. No, what bothered Gloria was the fact that while she and the best female accountants in the country worked on some lingering problems with the last quarter reports, their CEO Roberta Walters hadn't stayed a minute past 5 o'clock.

"You know, for a super-feminist, Roberta doesn't look out much for her sisters in accounting," Gloria said to no one in particular as she continued typing away at her keyboard.

Gloria Horne at least, as CFO, had her own private corner office. Here, behind her mahogany wood desk, she could work in peace in quiet. Outside, her accountants had to work in a giant cubicle farm, and she did not envy them one bit.

The five members of the Eco-Force grinned at one another as they walked down the hallway. They had already made their way up to the 15th floor, their sixth member staying behind in Security Command to bypass security locks with the central computer and grant them access to wherever they needed to go.

The feminist environmentalists could hear the faint clicky noises of typing, and the faint murmurs of conversation as they made their way past the mostly empty offices. The noise was coming from up ahead, from the accounting offices where the CFO and her people were working late.

"This is it, the head of the beast where the decisions are made," said one of the Eco-Forcers. "While it was fun to show some jackbooted rent-a-fascist guard women how pathetic they are, we came here for the women in skirt suits. They're the ones who matter. We'll charge in, fists swinging - we take them down hard, and fast, and without mercy."

It was smiles and nods all around as the five young women agreed. There would be no mercy.

Gloria Horne rubbed her eyes, tired. She thought about her beautiful colonial style home - a mansion really - and how much she wanted to get out of her skirt suit and pantyhose, kick off her high heels, and crawl into her bed. Her skirt suit was of the highest quality, of course, hand stitched by the best artisans using the finest materials, but that didn't change the fact that she had been at the office for far too long today.

Gloria's thoughts soon turned from her soft bed to her luxurious hot tub, but these thoughts were interrupted as she heard loud bangs outside.

"What on Earth?" Gloria muttered to herself as she got up from her desk. "It sounds like fighting out there, but that can't be!"

The noises only intensified as Gloria reached her door, swinging it open authoritatively.

"What's all this noise... ladies..."

Gloria's sentence was left unfinished as her mouth hung open, agape at what was happening. She was working late with her top seven accountants tonight, and all seven seemed to be in the process of being savaged by five dirty looking hippy girls. One accountant was spread eagle, moaning on the floor as she clutched her stomach, not caring that her wide open legs gave everyone a view up her skirt suit and showed off the bright pink panties she had on underneath her tan pantyhose. Another accountant was thrashing wildly on her desk as a dirty hippy girl was trying to climb on top of her and put her into a chokehold. Two more of her accountants were writhing about on the floor in pain as a single hippy girl kicked them in their sides.

"Who's that?" shouted one of the hippy girls as they slammed one of the accountants against the wall.

"I don't know, but she looks important!" said another one of the dirty young women as she slammed the heads of her two smartest accountants together, sending two pairs of stylish fashion glasses flying.

Gloria's eyes were wide with terror as she saw two of the hippy girls advance towards her, so she slammed her door shut and ran towards her computer desk. She knew exactly what to do, but she didn't have a moment to waste.

Gloria fumbled as she reached underneath her desk, feeling for the small black box that had been affixed to it. She had never thought she would need it, but now was certainly the time. She heard a bang against her office door as she finally found it, and pressed the small red button in the center of it as her office door was kicked open.

"I don't know who you are, but you're in trouble now!" shouted Gloria as two of the dirty hippy girls burst into her office.

"We're the United Women's Eco-Force of Earth, and it's you who are in trouble!" came the response as one of the women vaulted over Gloria's desk, knocking pens and folders to the ground.

"No, don't - don't - ugh!"

Gloria was knocked off of her high heeled feet and onto her skirt suited rear end as the Eco-Forcer slammed one of her feet into Gloria's chest.

"Don't what, huh?" asked the Eco-Forcer mockingly as she grabbed Gloria by the shoulders, twisting her around so that she faced the floor.

"Don't - ugh!"

Gloria's plea was cut short yet again as the Eco-Forcer delivered a sudden punch to the CFO's kidney.

"Shut up," said the Eco-Forcer as she grabbed Gloria's hands and pulled them behind her back. A pair of UniWorks Security handcuffs went around the executive's wrists as more crashing noises came from outside in the cubicle farm.

"Please, ah! Ple - please, don't hurt us, ugh!"

Gloria's words were full of pain as, with her hands locked behind her back, she was hauled to her feet by a hand strongly gripping her hair. The tight, professional bun that Gloria had made that morning to look in control yet feminine was now just something that she was dragged around by as she grimaced in pain.

Still with the hand in her hair, Gloria was dragged out of her office and thrown down onto the ground, landing with a pained grunt next to her subordinates. Her seven smartest, and thus most senior accountants, had been dealt with just as she had and now formed a pile of skirt suited, pantyhosed flesh that either squirmed in pain or simply lied there in oblivious unconsciousness. Whether conscious or not though, all of the women had been restrained with handcuffs from the well stocked Security Command downstairs.

"Like what you see?"

The question prompted laughter from the other Eco-Forcers, and anger from Gloria.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Gloria, struggling against her handcuffs.

"Because you're traitors to women-kind and the Earth in general," came a sneering response from one of the Eco-Forcers, before she reached down to grab a hold of Gloria's skirt.

"No, what are you doing? Stop it!" demanded Gloria, twisting futilely on the floor as her skirt was pulled down her long, gym-toned legs and tossed aside. Gloria's face turned red as she felt the eyes of the young hooligans, the dirty hippies, on her sheer pantyhose that didn't do much to conceal the fact that she wasn't wearing panties underneath them.

"Hahahaha!" laughed one of the Eco-Forcers as she straddled Gloria, sitting on the CFO's back as she pawed at her nylon covered butt. "Miss high and mighty here with the corner office doesn't wear panties under her pantyhose! What does she have to say about that?"

Gloria grit her teeth and remained quiet, but a grunt of pain was soon forced out of her as a hand took hold of her hair once again.

"I said, what do you have to say about that?"

Gloria shook her head, trying to free her hair, but the young woman's fingers were imbedded in her bun, and her tightly made bun wasn't going to undo itself. Her head was jerked back and forth painfully, and she saw that one of her accountants was sobbing quietly as she saw her boss being humiliated.

Gloria should have kept it quiet, but she just couldn't take it anymore. She and her top women had been beaten and handcuffed, and now she was being humiliated in front of women who normally respected and sometimes even feared her.

"You dumb idiots," spat Gloria, causing the Eco-Forcers to pause. "You don't have any idea - how could you? I activated my silent alarm in the office before you could get to me. The CEO knows there's trouble, and more importantly, the Uniworks Security Special Tactical Squad knows there's trouble. You know who put down that worker's rights demonstration at the docks? You know who intimidated those workers in Peru and kept them from unionizing, and who prevented those rioting Africans from destroying our pipeline? Them! And they're going to eat you alive! They're going to take you to jail, if they don't send you to the morgue!"

The room was silent for a moment, save for Gloria's heavy breathing after her outburst. She looked from one young hippy's face to the next, expecting to find fear, but only finding hardened resolve.

"I look forward to meeting them," one of the Eco-Forcers finally said. "We're not going to show them any mercy for what they've done - and we're not going to show you any mercy either."

With that, the Eco-Forcer grabbed a hold of one of the accountants who had been trying to slowly squirm her way out from under the pile, and pulled her skirt off.

"No, please - "

"Shut up," said the Eco-Forcer as she reached for the waistband of the accountant's pantyhose. The pantyhose was sheer black with a control top, and underneath were peach coloured panties with little white flowers on them. They all came off with a few easy tugs.

"What - hey - " Gloria began to squirm herself as she saw what was about to happen, but couldn't do anything to stop it as her nose was pinched shut and the panties and pantyhose were crammed into her mouth.

"Mmmmmph!" she grunted as a roll of duct tape was produced and wound around her head, sealing her lips shut and keeping her from spitting out what she so desperately wanted to get out of her mouth. She instinctively closed her eyes as the tape kept going, taping over her eyes and blindfolding her.

"Mmmmrpgh!"

"Shut up!" said the Eco-Forcer, tossing aside the roll of tape and hauling Gloria to her feet. As the executive continued to squirm and moan through her gag, and with the everyone in the room watching, the Eco-Forcer forced open Gloria's blazer, roughly grabbed one of Gloria's breasts and squeezed as hard as she could. Even through the fine silk of her blouse, and though the soft material of her bra, the effect was immediate as Gloria started screaming through her gag in pain and shaking her head, begging for mercy.

"When this 'Tactical Squad' gets here," explained the Eco-Forcer, "this is what's going to happen to them. They're going to end up just like this, and be just as helpless and pathetic as this one. I have a plan already..."
esercito sconfitto

Re: "United Women's Eco-Force of Earth" (Chapters 1,2,3.4 )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

United Women's Eco-Force of Earth - Chapter 5

The engine of the massive Casspir armoured car roared as it entered the parking lot. The Casspir dwarfed all the other vehicles as it sped over the asphalt, narrowly missing the minivan that the Eco-Force had arrived in themselves just 2 hours earlier.

Heather MacDougal was driving the Casspir, and if she had been more observant, she might have noticed that the minivan she had almost hit was rocking back and forth slightly - the result of Sarah and her partner still trying to get out of their bonds, no doubt. Unluckily for Sarah and her partner though, Heather wasn't looking for such things as she was focused only on her mission.

"Alright, here we are!" Heather shouted as the armoured vehicle pulled up next to the corporate complex's main entrance.

"Go, go, go!" shouted Cassandra Graves, the leader of the elite UniWorks Security Special Tactical Squad. She flung open the rear doors of the Casspir and jumped to the ground, followed closely behind by 9 of her subordinates. At the front of the vehicle, Heather and another woman got out. They were 12 women in total, and they were more than well trained and well equipped enough to deal with whatever sort of trouble had occurred. Hillary Burton alone, the squad's second in command, was a six foot tall amazon who was tough enough to be an MMA fighter but far too aggressive.

"Come on, move it up," Cassandra barked as the ten woman unit got into formation and approached the front doors. Clad in all black armour and armed with the latest German submachineguns and Belgian assault rifles, they were a frightening force as they moved as a single, disciplined entity.

"I'm opening the door," said Heather as she used her magnetic override card on the door. The police would never have been able to get through the thick, bulletproof glass doors, but the Special Tactical Squad's override was all it took for them to swing open.

"Proceed with caution," said Cassandra, entering through the doors with her assault rifle leading the way. Her laser sight moved back and forth as she scanned for threats.

"Looks like no one's home," said Hillary, her automatic shotgun shouldered and at the ready.

"CFO Gloria Horne and her accountants have got to still be here, they're the ones who activated the emergency call," replied Cassandra as the rest of the squad filed in behind her.

"I should take half the squad and go up to the accounting offices, see if they're still there or if they've been kidnapped," said Hillary.

"I agree," nodded Cassandra. "I'll take the other half and get to Security Command, see what the hell's going on here."

"Alright then, everybody move!"

Hillary Burton led the way down the hall towards the accounting offices. It was obvious by this point that trouble was up ahead, the route up to accounting was full of anti-corporate and environmentalist graffiti that had been spraypainted on the walls.

"The main cubicle farm work area is up ahead, around that corner," said Heather, looking at a digital map on her wrist mounted tactical computer.

"Then be ready," ordered Hillary, gripping her automatic shotgun even more tightly.

The six women steeled themselves for what they might encounter as they checked that their safeties were off and that their weapons were ready.

Hillary was the first around the corner, ready to blast away some dirty hippy lowlife, but she immediately lowered her weapon and raised an arm as Heather and the others followed her.

"Hold fire, hold fire!" Hillary shouted.

In front of them were a trio of fellow UniWorks employees, two of the accountants and a security guard, it looked like. The first accountant was dressed in a light brown skirt suit with white pantyhose, while the second wore a black skirt suit and brown pantyhose. The security guard, of course, wore the standard security uniform with the neatly starched blouse and trousers. All three of the women had their hands behind their backs, legcuffs around their ankles, and a single rectangular piece of duct tape over their mouths.

"Mmmph, mmph," one of the accountants pleaded, her eyes opened wide in terror. "Mmmprrph!"

"It's okay, we're here to rescue you," said Hillary as she cautiously took a step towards the trio. They were seated on chairs that had been rolled out into the middle of the room, so Hillary couldn't help but wonder if they had been placed there as bait.

"Are the people who did this to you still here?" asked Hillary as her eyes flicked from one end of the massive room to the other.

"Mmmmph," came the response, as one of the accountants shook her head.

"Alright then," said Hillary, taking another step towards the trio. She took another long look around the room, looking for an ambush, before she turning her attention back to her team for a moment.

"Okay, everyone stay close to me, and watch 360 degrees around for hostiles," she continued tersely, before slowly advancing towards the three women in the chairs.

"Mrrph!" cried the seated women through their gags as Hillary and the others came closer and closer.

"It's okay, just remain calm," said Hillary as she slung her automatic shotgun over her back. "Heather, help me out here."

Heather performed one last check around them, before like Hillary, she slung her weapon over her back.

"Now, let's get you... what the?"

Both Hillary and Heather's eyes were wide with shock as the three women, apparently bound and gagged, suddenly brought their hands out from behind their backs and tore the duct tape from their faces. At the same time, the three kicked their feet, sending the unlocked legcuffs flying off.

"They're imposters!" shouted Hillary. "Shoot them!"

Even as she spoke though, the ceiling panels above the tactical team were opened, and three women of the Eco-Force lept straight down onto their perfectly positioned prey. One Eco-Forcer kicked out with both of her legs at once as she dropped towards the floor, catching two of the tactical team in the back of their heads. Another Eco-Forcer grabbed on to the sides of her target's helmet, and used her velocity as she fell to slam the target's face into the ground, knocking her out instantly. The third Eco-Forcer to emerge from above the ceiling panels delivered a double-footed dropkick to her target, pounding her straight down into the ground.

At the same time as the three Eco-Forcers from above dealt with their prey, the three who had dressed in the stolen clothes of their previous victims were charging Hillary and Heather. Heather didn't offer much of a challenge, as a swift kick to the crotch followed by an uppercut to the face as she doubled over in pain sent her sprawling to the floor, but Hillary, in her muscular six foot tall glory, was another story.

The two Eco-Forcers who had dressed as accountants tried to take Hillary at once, but the amazon didn't fear them as she counter-charged, clotheslining both of them and sending them to the floor. The prompted the Eco-Forcer dressed like a security guard, now that she had dealt with Heather, to leap on to Hillary's back and attempt to choke her.

As Hillary thrashed and eventually managed to throw the security guard imposter off of her back, the three Eco-Forcers from the ceiling finished sending the last of their victims into unconsciousness with vicious stomps and chokeholds. The three of them, still high on the glory of their victory, charged as one at their remaining foe. One of them was fallen by a single punch from Hillary, but the impact from the other two finally managed to send the amazon to the ground.

"Aaargh, get the hell off of me!" Hillary screamed as the two Eco-Forcers, one on top of each of her arms by this point, were joined by another two who each grabbed one of her legs.

"Shut up, you freak!" came the reply as a fifth Eco-Forcer jumped onto Hillary's chest.

"I'm going to kill you all!" screamed Hillary as she struggled, nearly managing to pull her limbs free. Even with one woman on each of her limbs, and one woman's entire weight on top of her chest, Hillary's strength was nearly overwhelming.

"I've got this," said the sixth Eco-Forcer as Hillary came closer and closer to breaking free. She sat down next to Hillary's head, put her arm around the prone woman's neck, and squeezed tight in a brutal chokehold.

"No! Ugggh, no..." grunted Hillary as her struggles began to weaken.

"Thank Gaia, I don't think we could have held her," said the woman holding Hillary's left arm as the amazon finally fell into unconsciousness.

"Well, she was no match for us," came an enthusiastic reply from the woman at her right arm. "Now, let's get her stripped and tied up, I have the feeling she's not one who takes defeat well."

"Stripped?" asked the woman rising from Hillary's left leg. "She's way too tall for any of us to pass as her, isn't she?"

"That's true," came the reply, "but we're going to strip these five other corporate enforcer whores, we might as well strip her too."

United Women's Eco-Force of Earth - Chapter 6

While Hillary's team was defeated multiple floors above, Cassandra Graves had been leading her team deep into the center of the complex. Security Command was her target, but the many locked doors on her way slowed her down considerably as she had to use her emergency override at every passageway to get through.

"Okay, everyone stay frosty," Cassandra said as she prepared to open the final pair of steel blast doors that sealed off Security Command. It had taken them far longer than planned, but they were finally just outside of their goal.

"When these doors open, it might be the regular security staff waiting for us, or it might be hostiles. Everyone be careful," said Cassandra.

Five helmeted heads nodded their understanding before Cassandra took a deep breath and finally overrode the door locks. The thick steel blast doors opened up, slowly sliding away to reveal the television monitors and security controls.

"It looks empty," said Cassandra as she led the team inside, the laser sights on their weapons moving all over the room. "Where the hell is everyone?"

As if on cue, a small thump was heard at foot level.

"What the hell was that?" asked one of the women, as the entire team looked around the room.

A moment of silence passed, before another small, quiet thump was heard.

"I think that's coming from here," said Cassandra, pointing her assault rifle at a storage cabinet underneath one of the computer consoles.

With five armed woman covering her, aiming a variety of high tech weapons at the storage cabinet, Cassandra flung open the cabinet door to reveal the absolutely naked bound, gagged, blindfolded, and hooded woman who had been imprisoned inside.

"Hmmmph mmrrrgh," she cried out, the sounds of her plea muffled as her rescuers looked at her in shock.

"What the hell happened here?" one of them asked as they took her in. "Is that her pantyhose on her head? They hooded her with that?"

"Let's just get her out," ordered Cassandra, prompting two of her women to haul the helpless victim of the Eco-Force out of her miniature prison.

"Okay, let's get these off of you," said Cassandra as she pulled the pantyhose hood off. "And the duct tape, it's going to take a while to get this all off."

"I think there's probably more in the other storage cabinets," said a member of Cassandra's team as she pressed her ear against a storage cabinet door.

"And they're so well gagged we can't hear them, but I think see something in the equipment cage," said another member as she squinted. "It's dark in there though."

"Let's just get this one first," said Cassandra as she pulled the duct tape off from across the security guard turned victim's eyes. "We need to figure out what happened here, and this one can tell us. Having a bunch of hysterical women all talking at once isn't going to help us right now."

The eyes that had been uncovered from under the duct tape looked grateful that she was being rescued, although there was a touch of resentment as she and her comrades were discussed in such blunt terms.

"Someone coming down the hall," came a cry from one of Cassandra's team, prompting a storm of weapons being made at the ready.

"It's okay, it's just us," came a voice from the hall as five women in Special Tactical Squad armour and equipment walked in.

"Why do you have your gas masks on?" asked Cassandra, as the security guard she had been helping moaned in a plea for Cassandra's attention.

"We ran into some trouble, we had to put on the masks because of some fumes," came a rehearsed sounding explanation as the gas masked women took up positions around the room. One of them joined Cassandra and looked down at the still helpless security guard on the floor.

The security guard who had already run into the United Women's Eco-Force of Earth was practically screaming into her gag now, although it sounded like little more than moaning and murmuring through the panties and cotton sports socks that remained taped in her mouth.

"Hey, calm down," said Cassandra. "They're with me, I'm the commander of the - "

"The biggest oppressors of the poor and exploiters of the Earth I've ever seen!" came the shout as the woman standing beside Cassandra sent a strong right hook directly into her jaw.

"Aaaah!" shouted Cassandra as she stumbled backwards, tripping on a chair before falling to her feet. The woman who had punched her, as well as the other women who had just entered the room, tore off their gas masks to reveal themselves as members of the United Women's Eco-Force of Earth.

"What the hell - "

"Shut up!" shouted the Eco-Forcer as she rushed to Cassandra's side, kicking her in the ribs as she tried to get to her feet. Around the two, the other Eco-Forcers were dealing out similar punishment to the rest of Cassandra's team as they were caught in similar states of surprise.

"That little worthless piece of trash you pulled out of the storage cabinet tried to warn you, but now it's too late!" shouted the Eco-Forcer as she delivered another kick to Cassandra's side.

"Where the hell did you get those uniforms?" said Cassandra as she curled up into the fetal position, holding her side in pain.

"From those whores who went upstairs," said the Eco-Forcer smugly. "Right now, they're in their birthday suits, chewing on their pretty little panties and their socks to get out allllllll the flavour."

"You'll pay for this!" said Cassandra as she tried to rise to her feet, but she was slammed back to the floor by yet another kick. As she moaned in pain, she could hear the rest of her team being beaten and choked into unconsciousness.

"Now, I want you to do something for me," said the Eco-Forcer above her as she pulled off Cassandra's helmet, tossing it aside.

"I won't do it," said Cassandra, only a moment before a hand imbedded itself into her hair and pulled her up and into a chair.

"But you don't even know what it is yet!" laughed the Eco-Forcer as Cassandra grimaced in pain. "First, put your hands behind your back."

"Screw you," came the response, before a fist rammed into Cassandra's crotch.

"Let's try that again!" shouted the Eco-Forcer into Cassandra's face. "I know who you are, and what you've done! That stupid idiot, your CFO Gloria Horne, she told us all about you before we gagged her with her own pantyhose! We're not going to show you and mercy, and we'll kill you if you give us any trouble! Now put your hands behind your back, or me or one of my friends is going to send on of your little fascist friends here to hell!"

Fear passed through Cassandra's mind as she looked at the angry faces around her and her helpless, unconscious comrades. Reluctantly, she put her hands behind her back, where they were cuffed together by a pair of UniWorks Security issue handcuffs.

"Good," smirked the Eco-Forcer. She reached, not for Cassandra's hair this time, but for the computer she was next to. "Good," she said again as she tapped a few keys.

"You see, we've thought this through," said the Eco-Forcer. "And now you're going to help us with the next stage of our plan."

"I will do nothing like that," said Cassandra, before the Eco-Forcer grabbed her hair and forced her to look at her unconscious comrades again as they were now in the process of being stripped naked.

"Are you sure about that?" asked the Eco-Forcer. "Because if you are, then I'm just going to have to take it out of your girls. Maybe the one in the purple bra and panties, hmmm? Or that one, in the white pantyhose?"

"Okay, okay, fine," said Cassandra bitterly. "What do you want?"

"Simple," came the response. "This computer is going to dial your CEO, Roberta Walters, on her priority line. She knows that something bad happened here, and you came in to sort out the situation, hmmm? Well, you tell her that it's been sorted out, but the media already heard about it as well, so the only thing to do is to hold a press conference. She'll go along with that, right?"

Cassandra sat silently, tugging against her handcuffs as the Eco-Forcer looked at her expectantly.

"She'll go along with that, right?" she repeated, putting her hand into Cassandra's bun and pulling painfully again.

"Yes, she will," said Cassandra. "She'll - she'll believe me."

"Yes," nodded the Eco-Forcer. "Why wouldn't she trust the commander of her crack little commando squad? Now, I'm going to press the buttons, and you talk to her. Tell her that you have to hold the press conference right away to get ahead of the story, and tell her to call everyone, all the channels, all the papers, everything, because it's huge - got it?"

Cassandra looked on in disgust as one of her team had her own panties, a black pair with some lace around the waistband, crammed into her mouth.

"Why... why would she call everyone?" Cassandra managed to ask.

"Oh come on now, UniWorks is big into chemical engineering, pharmaceuticals, bio-medical research - surely you have some big, scandalous stuff? If you can't make it work..."

"Fine," said Cassandra. "Fine, I'll convince her. Just... don't hurt my squad."

The Eco-Forcer grinned. "Hurt? A fellow sister in the womanly sorority? Why, I'd never think of it."

United Women's Eco-Force of Earth - Chapter 7

Roberta Walters seethed with anger as she pushed the pedal down in her Mercedes SLS. The powerful German automobile roared in response, and sent the angry executive flying down the highway in speeds far in excess of what was permitted under the law.

"This had better be good," Roberta said to herself as she, with hardly slowing down, finally turned off of the highway and towards the UniWorks headquarters. Couldn't anyone handle anything by themselves, Roberta thought as she sped through the streets. First Gloria Horne had triggered a security alert, and then Cassandra Graves of the UniWorks Security Special Tactical Squad demanded that she come down to headquarters to supervise the situation herself! And she demanded a news conference, to boot!

The whole matter was unacceptable, and heads would roll if there had been any mistakes. The CEO of UniWorks isn't just to be woken up in the middle of the night, forced to trade in her silk night gown for a skirt suit and hose, and told there needed to be a press conference before 8 AM! Not without a good reason, anyways, and Roberta was expecting a damn good reason once she arrived.

"Idiots," Roberta mumbled to herself as she pulled into the UniWorks parking lot. The sun was just beginning to rise, and the first rays of sunshine illuminated the UniWorks Tactical Squad's armoured car as Roberta pulled into her reserved parking space.

Just like the tactical squad commandos, Roberta didn't notice the anonymous looking van corner of the parking lot which was rocking back and forth slightly as Sarah and another security guard remained stripped and imprisoned.

"Where is Cassandra Graves?" demanded Roberta as she stepped out of the car, her high heels clicking on the pavement. A pair of armoured UniWorks commandos in full armour, and with gas masks, stood by as they were expecting her.

"Right this way," one of the commandos said, motioning Roberta towards the entrance of the headquarters.

"Are my personal secretary and my speech writer and VP Public Relations already here?" demanded Roberta as she marched confidently towards the headquarters of her company.

"I swear to god, if those lazy - "

"They're all here and ready to see you in Conference Room A," said one of the commandos, holding the door open for Roberta to enter.

"Conference Room A? That's the biggest one," said Roberta to herself as she checked her watch. "This press conference is in 20 minutes, they'd better be ready if they're setting up in there."

"Oh, they are," said one of the commandos as the trio finally reached the conference room. "May I?" she asked, as she put a hand on the door.

"Of course," scoffed Roberta. "Open it up already, I need to hear what sort of trouble this emergency press conference is about. If this is a scandal, then... then..."

Roberta couldn't finish her sentence as her mouth simply opened and shut in shock. She had walked into the conference room, and instead of a professional group of women ready to brief and serve her, there was instead a scene that Roberta could not have previously imagined.

In a neat row on the floor by her feet were the twelve muscular yet feminine forms of what Roberta would later find out was the elite UniWorks Security Special Tactical Squad. About half of the women were completely naked, without a stitch on them, while the other half were 'lucky' enough to still have one or both of their socks still on. All of them had their hands handcuffed behind their backs, their ankles zip-tied together, and another zip tie connecting their handcuffs and ankles in tight, stringent hogties. Duct tape was wrapped around each woman's head, blindfolding and gagging her, and each woman's cheeks bulged with packing as they moaned and squirmed on the floor. Written in marker on the duct tape across their faces were words like "criminal," and "brute."

Just behind the commandos was another row of nude, hogtied, gagged and blindfolded women, although this row seemed softer and less toned in their body shapes. Roberta would later learn that there were her top seven accountants, as well as her speech writer and personal secretary. As with the commando squad, words in marker were written on the duct tape across their faces, although these women had terms like "traitor," "spineless," and "collaborator" emblazened across their gags and blindfolds.

Roberta took all this in, but the horror of Conference Room A was not done yet. As Roberta's gaze moved upwards from the floor, she saw that on either side of the speaker's podium there were chairs, and in each chair was yet another stripped, bound, and gagged member of her corporation. To the left of the podium was Gloria Horne, her Chief Financial Officer, who was naked except for the sheer pantyhose on her legs and black high heels on her feet. Duct tape was around her head but over her mouth, but she was not blindfolded - whoever had restrained her had wanted people to recognize her face and who she was, Roberta realized. Scrawled in marker on the duct tape over her mouth were the simple symbols "$$$$$," with the money signs forming a neat line. Her corporate ID badge, identifying her as CFO Gloria Horne and featuring a photo of her smiling, had been attached to her right nipple.

To the right of the podium sat the UniWorks VP of Public Relations. While only other business men and women would recognize UniWorks CFO Gloria Horne, far more of the general public would recognize the VP of Public Relations, as she had organized many press conferences and had spoken in the news on many business, political, and environmental issues. Like Gloria, she was taped into her seat and gagged, her cheeks also bulging from something that had been packed into her mouth, and she was nude save for a pair of smokey grey tights and matching grey high heels. "VP of LIES" was written in black marker across her gag. Her corporate ID badge hung suspended from her left nipple.

"As I said, your staff is ready," said one of the Eco-Force women as she pulled off her stolen gas mask to reveal herself.

"Who - who are you?" demanded Roberta as all six members of the United Women's Eco-Force of Earth surrounded her.

"We're the spirit of mother nature, here for vengeance," said one of the Eco-Forcers.

"We're the children who have been poisoned by your unsafe products," said another.

"We're the farmers who've had our crops die because you contaminated the water," said a third.

"We're the women you pay less than men and then lay off to replace with machines," said a forth.

"No, leave me alone!" said Roberta as the Eco-Force pounced on her, ripping and tearing her suit jacket off of her.

"Like you left the endangered storks in the Allawapah Nature Reserve alone?" asked an Eco-Forcer as Roberta's dark purple blouse was torn off.

"Of how you left the fish populations in the gulf alone?" demanded another as Roberta's black bra was stripped away.

"No, please!" screamed Roberta as her dark pencil skirt was pulled off, providing a better view of her black pantyhose and panties.

"What do you think," asked one of the Eco-Forcers of the rest, using a mocking tone. "This is a respectable, serious business woman, right? so she should be professionally attired for the press conference with pantyhose, right?"

"Yes, please," nodded a panicking Roberta as her hands were pulled behind her back and handcuffed together using UniWorks Security issue handcuffs.

"Well, we can't let her off that easy," said another Eco-Forcer. "We should do something fun with her ID badge - it's the CEO's badge, after all, the boss' pass to boss people around."

"No, please, don't put it on my nipple," begged Roberta as the Eco-Forcers began to shove her towards the podium at the back of the room. They had to take care not to trip on the writhing bodies of all the women on the floor, although a few kicks were delivered during the journey.

"Not your nipple?" asked one of the Eco-Forcers, pretending to be shocked. "How will everyone know you're the CEO then?"

"They'll... they'll recognize me, my face is in the news!" said Roberta, her voice desperate. "I was on the cover of Time magazine last year!"

"Not good enough," said one of the Eco-Forcers as she pulled down Roberta's pantyhose and panties. "Hey what are you - aaaaaaagh!"

Roberta screamed in pain as the ID badge was attached the her clitoris. The photo on the ID badge of herself smiling seemed to mock her as she sobbed in pain. She let out another yelp as her panties and pantyhose were pulled back up.

"Please, get that off of - arrgh!"

Roberta was cut off yet again as her bra was crammed into her mouth, before tape was wound around her head to gag her. As she moaned in pain and humiliation, she was unceremoniously lifted up onto the speaker's podium, where her ankles were ziptied together and drawn to her handcuffed wrists to form a hogtie.

"There we go!" said one of the Eco-Forcers as another took out the black marker they had used on all the other women, and wrote "CEO" across Roberta's tape gag.

"They can't see your ID badge, but you still have it - the best of both worlds, right? Besides, people will recognize your face - and if they don't, well, now it says who you are!"

Roberta squeeled in humiliation, causing the Eco-Force to laugh. One of them slapped Roberta in the face, grinning, as the others set to work putting up a massive banner next to the podium where power points were usually projected.

"These women are environmental criminals and traitors to woman-kind," the text read. "They have been brought to justice by the United Women's Eco-Force of Earth, now known as the Eco-Feministas!"

"What do you think?" the newly named Eco-Feministas asked Roberta. "Eco-Feministas - it rolls off the tongue a bit better, don't you think? Well, it does when you're not chewing on a gag anyways, hahaha!"

Roberta could only squirm and moan in response. Once the banner was set up, the Eco-Feministas filed out of the room, leaving behind CEO Roberta Walters hogtied on top of her podium, flanked on either side by her executives, and behind the completely defeated women who worked for her and were supposed to protect her.

"Excuse me," asked a pair of men as the Eco-Feministas exited the conference room. "Is this where the press conference is?"

One of the men had a press badge indicating he was from USA Today, while the other had one indicating he was from Time. A dozen feet behind them was a reporter and a camera crew from CNN, and further behind them were another two from FOX News and MSNBC.

"Oh, yes," said one of the Eco-Feministas as she shut the door to the conference room behind her. Still dressed as UniWorks commandos, the press thought they were in charge.

"You have to form an orderly line here by the conference room though," said another Eco-Feminista, trying to sound authoritative in her stolen uniform. "How many of there are you?"

"Lots," said the man from Time, as he was joined by a reporter from Forbes.

"Is this the line for the press conference?" the woman from Forbes asked.

"Right here, we were here first," said the man from Time.

Soon, under the Eco-Feministas falsely uniformed authority, a massive line up of reporters and camera crews formed outside of Conference Room A.

"Can we go in yet?" asked a reporter from the BBC.

"The press conference notice said it was for 8 AM and it was critical," added the reporter from Al Jazeera. "Are the rumors about the genetically modified food true? Or has UniWorks Pharmaceutical had progress in their cancer cure?"

"You'll hear soon enough, direct from CEO Roberta Walters," replied the Eco-Feministas, fighting back the urge to snicker. "Just wait another 10 minutes until 8:30, and then go right on in. The doors are locked, but they'll automatically unlock then. Anyone trying to open the doors before then will be ejected from the press conference."

"Alright, alright, we'll wait," said the man from Time at the front of the line as the Eco-Feministas began to leave. "This had better be worth the wait though!"

Return to “Stories by AngrySoup”