"That is what Friends are for!" by FemaleMilitaryImposter

esercito sconfitto

"That is what Friends are for!" by FemaleMilitaryImposter

Post by esercito sconfitto »

That is what Friends are for!
by FemaleMilitaryImposter

Thanks for the Uniform Series!!! - That is what Friends are for!

A 24 year old brunette named Allison Smith and a 24 year old blond named Sarah Peterson who was a Lieutenant in the U S Navy and a friend of Allison smith. Both had very similar cheerleader looks with the hard bodies to boot. The women were the same height, weight, busts and wore the same size in clothes. Other than the difference in the hair color both had blue eyes which made them identical and often mistaken to be twins. Allison knew this but never said anything to Sarah because she enjoyed her company, but being in uniform got Sarah more attention than Allison. Sarah would rub it in sometimes and this made Allison a little mad and jealous wishing she could wear one of Sarah's uniforms even just for a few days. Since they met on a beach 3 years ago Allison watched how Sarah walked, talked, acted and even got dressed in her lingerie and uniform. Allison over the years got video and pictures of Sarah unknowingly and watched them over and over. Sarah loved the attention she got in uniform by men and women and rub it into Allison even though she knew it upset Allison at times.

Friday was going to be a big day on the base. A Washington big wig was coming in and this would ruin Sarah's plans of getaway on a cruise. "A D C big wig is going to ruined my plans for my vacation on a cruise ship." Sarah said. "I don't know what you could do about it, but just suck it up." Allison replied with a smile. "I know a way, but only if you're up to it. " Sarah replied with a big smile. "What do you have in mind?" Allison asks, knowing what Sarah was up to but Allison was going to put her own plan into action. "Well I always knew that you always wanted to wear one of my uniforms for a couple of days. You've been to the base and my office. All you have to do is stand in the formation and then leave to enjoy the weekend as me in my uniform!" Sarah told Allison with sparkles in her eyes. "I don't know, if I get caught I'll go to jail." Allison replied. "We have a week to get you ready, I need your help and besides that is what friends are for. Just think you'll be me for a day and get to wear my uniform, not to mention my very expensive sexy lingerie. I'll even let you keep a uniform and the matching lingerie as a gift." Sarah told Allison. "I don't know about this. I get to keep a uniform and lingerie or no deal!" Allison said sticking out her hand to shake on it. "Ok lets go, you may have to sign some paper work, so you'll have to practice my signature. We'll stop by a drug store and pick up some blond hair dye on the way home." Sarah replied paying for the check. "Ok, sounds good to me." Allison said following Sarah out of the restaurant.

Allison couldn't believe that she was going to be able to pull this off and wear one of Sarah's uniforms, but Sarah was being lured into a false sense of security by showing Allison what to do and how to do it. With this Allison could impersonate Sarah for good, this fit right into Allison's plan. "Ok, here is $100 dollars to pick up the blond hair dye and you can keep the change." Sarah said handing Allison a $100 dollar bill. "Ok, I'll be right back." Allison said getting out of the silver corvette and heading into the store. Sarah got out and got some spending some money for the week. Allison in addition to buying blond hair dye, she bought rope, 3 inch wide duct tape and an 18 inch crescent wrench. She put these in her purse and kept them out of sight from Sarah. This would be Allison's best opportunity to be Sarah and she wasn't going to waste it. Sarah came back and got into the corvette and they headed towards Sarah's place. "I can't thank you enough for doing this." Sarah told Allison. "Not a problem. You're making a dream come true, besides that is what friends are for." Allison replied excited about what is to come.

They arrived at Sarah's house a big ranch style home with a huge basement with rooms down stairs to lock stuff up. Upstairs was 3 bedrooms and a huge master bedroom with huge walk-in closets and sliding mirrors as doors which could be locked from the outside for security. Sarah pulled into the 4 car garage and shut off the engine to the silver corvette and closed the garage door. They went inside and went into the kitchen. "Lets go up stairs. I have to show you what uniform you'll have to wear next Friday." Sarah said setting down her dress cover, purse and keys. "Good, can I pick out the lingerie?" Allison said getting excited. "Sure, just make sure everything is white. White under white uniforms and the khaki is any color, but I keep with similar colors underneath it." Sarah said heading up to the large master bedroom. "Thanks, I can't wait to see it." Allison replied following Sarah up stairs. "You'll have to wear a full dress white uniform for the ceremony next Friday." Sarah said unlocking the mirror door to the huge walk-in closet. "I can't wait to wear it." Allison said licking her lips. "I'm for sure you can't, but I need you to take off your clothes." Sarah said grabbing the required uniform and bringing it out. Allison started to remove her clothes. "Down to my bra and panties?" Allison asks as she removed her slip on shoes, and then removed her sun dress. "I need you completely nude, so you can wear the matching lingerie as well." Sarah said hanging up the white uniform.

"Nice, where's the lingerie?" Allison said taking off her nude color bra and matching hipster nylon panties. "The lingerie is over there and the satin slips are inside the walk-in closet." Sarah said admiring her white uniform with her back turned towards Allison, which was a big mistake. "Ok great." Allison said reaching into her purse and pulling out the 18 inch crescent wrench. Sarah didn't see what Allison was doing because her mind was on her trip. Allison snuck up on Sarah from behind and with a very hard swing, connected with a solid blow to Sarah's head. "UUUUHHHHH!!!" came from Sarah with a painful expression on her face as she hit the carpet floor hard. Sarah lay unconscious at Allison's feet who now stood nude above her, looking down at her victim. "No thanks little rich stuck up bitch. I already know where everything is, thanks to you." Allison said setting down the wrench on the bed and then knelt down beside Sarah to start stripping her nude. She removed the shiny black dress pumps with a 3 inch heel on them setting them aside. Next Allison pulled out the Khaki C/T blouse from the skirt and unbuttons it. She then pulled Sarah's arms through the short sleeves and removed the blouse setting it aside. Allison rolled Sarah on her right side, unfastens the Khaki C/T belt and removed it setting it next to the dress shoes. Allison unfastens the outer clasp and unzipped the zipper on the Khaki C/T skirt in which when Sarah stood up came just above her knees. Which Allison loved about Sarah's military skirts and couldn't wait to experience herself. She pulled it down and off setting it on top of the blouse. The only thing now left was a light brown satin slip with matching satin bra and satin string bikini panties.

Allison pulled up the satin slip and removed it from Sarah's body, then laid it on top of the skirt. She unfastens the front closure of the satin bra and removed it from Sarah's body exposing her 35c breasts. She next carefully pulled down the non-control top skin tone pantyhose. Allison removed them and set them on the satin slip. She finally removed the satin string bikini panties by pulling them down and exposing Sarah's woman hood. As Allison did this she could feel the hot moist heat rise up from Sarah's pussy. Allison set them aside after taking a whiff of Sarah's panties. Allison reached over and pulled out the white nylon rope from her purse and then rolled Sarah on her stomach. Allison wrapped pieces of duct tape around the white nylon rope and with a pair of scissors cut the required length she needed for tying up Sarah. She then grabbed her wrists and tied them extremely tight with white nylon rope cutting off all circulation to Sarah's hands. Next came the elbows and with Allison pulling as hard as she could, tying them extremely tight as well. This made sure that Sarah would lose all blood flow to her lower arms. She rolled Sarah on her back and taking another piece of white nylon rope tied the ankles extremely tight, cutting off all blood flow as well. Allison grabbed 2 more pieces of rope and tied the knees extremely tight above and below the knees. This also cut off the blood flow. She sat Sarah up and taking another good length of rope, wrapped it around Sarah's upper torso as tight as she could digging into the skin. Allison did 2 of these above and below Sarah's breasts, cutting off the circulation in Sarah's torso and arms. She repeated this at the elbows and wrists. She let Sarah fall back onto the carpet and watched her head bounce off the floor. Now for the gag, which Allison waded up her cheap nylon tricot tan panties, shoved them up her virgina, pulled them out and shoved them into Sarah's mouth. She took the 3 inch wide duct tape and wrapped it around Sarah's head 6 times, securing the panties inside. Allison rolled Sarah on her stomach again and taking the longest piece of white nylon rope put Sarah into a very strict hogtie and securing her victim but good. Allison could now start her transformation to become Sarah.

Allison gathered up the uniform and lingerie off the floor and laid it out properly across the bed which had satin sheets, pillow cases and comforter in pink. She put back the dress white uniform in the walk-in closet and locked it using a key. Satisfied that Sarah was not a threat or a danger of escaping or getting revenge on her, it was now time for Allison to dye her hair blond, shave her pubic region and assume her new identity. Allison shaved her legs, brunette pubic region leaving a ¾ inch wide strip down the middle, dyed and washed her hair, then washed her body using Sarah's stuff. This made her feel good like she was a dominant female, knowing that she tricked another woman into a false sense of security to assume her identity for good. When Allison was done with shower, she came out strutting her nude body across the bedroom. She sat at the makeup table and did up her hair and makeup. Allison put on the same shade of lipstick and the same perfume as Sarah wore. She was getting done when Sarah was coming too. "MMMPPPHHH!!!" came from Sarah as she shook out the cob webs from her throbbing head. She quickly gathered what happened and why she couldn't move or scream for help. "Well I see that we're finally awake." Who now stood over Sarah? "MMMPPPHHH!!!" came angrily from Sarah through her panty gag. "How do my panties taste? Thanks for letting me into your life. You made it easier for me to assume your identity and impersonate you. I was already practicing your signature and watching you for the past 3 years when you came up with idea. I already came up with mine on how to do it. The only thing I needed was a time and place to pull it off." Allison said rubbing her right foot across Sarah's firm breasts.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!" came from a very angered Sarah as she tried to move away from her former friend. By now it was quite evident that Allison's stringent rope work was doing its job as Allison could see that Sarah's hands, feet, arms and legs where turning blue and going numb. Sarah still tried as hard as she could to loosen up the rope, but to no avail. "If you don't mind I'm going to get dressed into my sexy lingerie and military uniform." Allison said to the tied up Sarah who was looking up at the woman that was going to impersonate her. Sarah could see that Allison nipples where hard and sticking out as Allison reached for and picked up the light brown satin bra. "MMMPPPHHH!!!" came from Sarah as she watched in horror Allison slipping on the bra and fastens the front closure. Allison adjusted the straps and her breasts inside for a better fit. I know everything about your life, your ATM and credit card pin numbers, your bank account pin and passwords, even your passwords on your home computer and computers at work. I've practiced your signature so much that it is second nature to me. I'll get away with it because I walk like you, talk like you, act like you and look like you in every way. Soon you'll be out of the picture for good, besides there can't be 2 of us around?" Allison said with an evil smirk on her face and an evil laugh on her voice. Allison picked up the matching light brown panties and stepped into them. "MMMPPPHHH!!!" replied Sarah as she watched the imposter pull up the light brown satin string bikini panties up and into place. Allison adjusted them and then picked up the skin tone non control top pantyhose. They felt silky smooth and would soon be on Allison's freshly shaved smooth legs. Sarah watched the imposter continue to get dressed while still trying to free herself. "I can't thank you enough for wanting me to take your place for a day, but I had other plans as you can see. I guess that is what friends are really for. To help out one another, but as you can see it can back fire on you." Allison said gloating as she put on the nylons on her feet and pulled them up.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!" Sarah replied shaking her head "NO" as she watched Allison smoothing out the pantyhose. She knew now that Allison was not her friend at all, but just another evil woman who was hell bent on getting a better life any way she could. "I really do love the silky smooth sexy expensive lingerie and how it feels on my body." Allison told Sarah picking up the light brown satin slip off the bed. "MMMPPPHHH! MMMPPPHHH!!!" came from Sarah as she was still trying to free herself. "UUUMMM, I really love the feel of this slip. It's going to look good on me. Thanks a million; I never had such nice and expensive stuff like this in my life. Thank you very much indeed." Allison said slipping on the satin slip and letting it fall over her body. "MMMPPPHHH!!!" came from Sarah shaking her head "NO" rolling around on the carpet. "Hey, just be quiet and enjoy the show. I know that you're trying hard to free yourself, but you won't. I tied you up extremely tight and time is not on your side. It's time for me to put on my military uniform." Allison told Sarah mocking her tied up victim as she picked up the Khaki C/T blouse. "MMMPPPHHH!!!" came from Sarah angrily as she felt her body start to tingle from the lack of blood flow. She watched Allison slip on the Khaki blouse and button it up. "The blouse feels really good, now how about that skirt?" Allison said still mocking her victim picking up the Khaki C/T skirt and stepping into it. "MMMPPPHHH!!!" came from Sarah in disbelief as she watched Allison pull up the Khaki C/T skirt tucking in the satin slip and blouse. The imposter was now finishing getting dressed as she put on the Khaki C/T belt and fasten it. Finally the imposter Allison stepped into the shiny black dress shoes with a 3 inch heel on them.

Allison walked over to the mirror and looked herself over. "Dam don't I look hot or what in uniform?" Allison said admiring herself in the mirror and gloating. " MMMPPPHHH!!!" Sarah replied shaking her head in disbelief looking up at the imposter admiring herself. She now regretted asking Allison for her help and to be her for a day so she could go on a vacation cruise. She now knew that Allison had a different plan and executed it very well and one that she never saw coming. Sarah knew that she couldn't anything about Allison impersonating her and started to whimper and cry through her panty gag. "I bet you're regretting asking for me to do that little favor now, don't you? That is why you're crying like a little bitch. Well it's time to go out, thanks for the uniform. I'll tell everyone why you won't make it next Friday because you got yourself all tied up. TAH, TAH and Night, Night." Allison said as she bent down and hit Sarah on the head again knocking her out cold. Allison then wrapped Sarah inside a blanket then dragged Sarah into the other walk-in closet and locked it. Allison would now enjoy herself as Sarah and everything about Sarah's life. Allison went to the base and worked a little as Sarah and everything went without a hitch. Allison couldn't believe her luck that nobody noticed that the real Sarah was missing and that an imposter was in her place. She went home and went up stairs. Allison unlocked the door to the walk-in closet, and then brought in a large suite case to put Sarah in and take her down to the basement. Once this was completed, Allison went about her evening trying on the very satin gowns, dresses and lingerie.

On Saturday and Sunday Allison dug a nice grave in a patch of woods on Sarah's property. This was a good site for Allison to keep a close watch on the body as it decomposes. The next week went very well without anything going wrong. Sarah (Allison) was told not to worry about being at the ceremony on Friday and with that information she would be going on the vacation cruise. She managed to clear out her apartment during the week and dug a grave to put the real Sarah in. It was Thursday and Sarah (Allison) was on vacation. When she got home, she changed out of her uniform and lingerie. She was now completely nude and went down to the basement. She unlocked the door and opened the suite case. The real Sarah was weak, battered, bruised and almost dead. Allison took a wire hanger and wrapped it around Sarah's neck. Sarah struggled a little and within a few minutes was dead. Allison cut the ropes away leaving the wire around Sarah's neck. Allison dragged Sarah into the rinse tub, took out a surgical instrument and cut out Sarah's uterus and ovaries. She placed it inside a jar filled with embalming fluid to preserve it. Allison wrapped Sarah's body in a white sheet and put her back into the large suite case. She dragged it upstairs and into the garage by the back door. She went and put on an old pair of blue jeans and slips on shoes. She then put Sarah's body inside a wheel barrel and moved it to the burial site in the woods. She dumped Sarah's body into the grave and covered it up. Once the dirt was in place, Allison covered the grave up with branches and leaves to hide it. To the observer it would look like a compost of decaying leaves, grass and braches.

Allison enjoyed her vacation cruise and when she came home enjoyed her life as Sarah Peterson, Lieutenant, U S Navy. She was able to spend money like she never had before and had access to the millions of dollars. After about a year, Sarah (Allison) was promoted to Lieutenant Commander and looked still hot as hell.

The End

Return to “Stories by FemaleMilitaryImposter”