"Back to the beginning" by FemaleMilitaryImposter

esercito sconfitto

"Back to the beginning" by FemaleMilitaryImposter

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Back to the beginning
by FemaleMilitaryImposter

The Female Military Imposter: U S Army testing ground; back to the beginning! (Part one)

Alyssa & Stacey were driving back to Nevada when they came across a wedding. The bride to be was a hot looking blond & the maid of honor was a hot blond as well. Both Alyssa & Stacey had smiles on their faces as they knew these two blonds were ripe for the taking. They followed the two women back to a hotel to get ready for the wedding. They just couldn't let this opportunity pass them by. Alyssa & Stacey went through their bag of tricks making sure they had everything needed. Their plan was simple; gain entry & force the women to strip nude at gun point then tie them up & gag them.

Alyssa & Stacey quickly changed in to really nice dresses & headed towards the hotel parking lot. They pulled in the hotel in the back grabbed their bag of tricks & got ready to strike. Stacey walked up to the door & knocked on the door. The maid of honor answered the door. "Hello can I help you?" asks the maid of honor. "Yes you can. I'm looking for the church that my friend's wedding is being held at? I guess I got lost." replied Stacey. "Please come in. I'll give you better directions to the church." replied the maid of honor. As Stacey entered she kept the door cracked opened this gave Alyssa a chance to get in to the room. As the maid of honor was writing down the directions, Stacey pulled out her gun & pointed it towards the two women.

"What the hell are you doing?" asks the bride. Just as the bride to be asks the question, Alyssa entered the room & pulled out her gun. "Just shut up & do as you're told. I want both of you lovely ladies to strip completely nude & make it quick." Stacey demanded. "What are you talking about? I have nothing against you." replied the bride. "You can do it now or we'll do it when you're dead. Now start stripping, let's go." Alyssa said as she pulled the hammer back. "Ok Ok we'll do it. Just don't shoot us." Replied the bride as she & the maid of honor unhooked & unzipped their gowns. "There is a wedding today but neither one of you are going to make it. Now hurry up strip!" Alyssa said with a smirk on her face.

"I don't know who you are but you'll never get away with this." replied the bride to be. "Yes we will, I just explain that you had cold feet & ran off with your maid of honor." Alyssa replied with even a bigger smile. "You f***en b****, I can't believe that you're going to ruin my special day!" replied the bride to be as she unzipped her wedding gown. The maid of honor did as well & both women slid off their gowns & started on the sexy Lingerie. "Let's go b****es get that Lingerie off. We don't have all f***en day!" Alyssa said with more authority in her voice. "We're moving you f***en c***. "Replied the bride to be as she & the maid of honor unfastens the nylons from the white & purple satin garter belts. They slid off the nylons, then unfasten the garter belt & took them off. "Come on the rest of it." Alyssa demanded with more impatience in her voice. "What a f***en c*** taking my wedding gown & Lingerie." The bride to be said as she & her maid of honor took off the matching strapless bras.

After the white & purple satin string bikini panties came off then next came the jewelry, expensive at that. "Come on move it, let's get that jewelry off & h& it over." Alyssa said with a evil grin. The bride to be & her matron of honor were instructed to sit down in chairs. Alyssa handed her gun to Stacey to keep the two women covered as Alyssa grabbed some rope then started to tie them up. After a good 15 minutes the two women were tied up & gagged with white duct tape. Stacey made a phone call in code & Alyssa used some chloroform to knock out the two captives. Then agency women showed up 30 minutes after Alyssa & Stacey left. Loaded up the two prizes & drove off. Alyssa & Stacey headed back to Nevada with some really nice clothes to add to their ever increasing wardrobes. Alyssa & Stacey arrived home & had two weeks off before getting their new orders.
End of part one

The Female Military Imposter: U S Army testing ground; back to the beginning! (Part two)

Alyssa & Stacey took it easy then got their new orders. Alyssa couldn't believe it she would be going back to where it all began for her. Stacey asks Alyssa if she was alright. Alyssa smiled & said "yea I'm ok." & that she would show & tell Stacey about it. "OK then, well let's get a look at the orders." Stacey replied. "Let's do it." Alyssa said as she opened the envelope. "I guess you know this place?" Stacey asks. "Well I sure do, this is where it all began for me. I thought I never would be going back to this place ever again." Alyssa replied as she reviewed the contents of the folder. Stacey looked through her folder as well. Alyssa's target is a 29 yrs old Army Major, 5' 7" tall, blond hair, green eyes, non-smoker, drinks occasionally, single with no children & works in the weapons development dept. Stacey's target a 24 yrs old single Air Force Captain, 5' 2", blond hair, blue eyes, non-smoker, drinks & loves shopping for Lingerie. She also works in the weapon development department. They would leave in a week to obtain complete details on a new weapon system with stealth tech knowledge.

Alyssa will use the knockout gas pellets after breaking into the Major's house. Stacey would use her old rouse of damsel in distress & force the pretty captain to strip nude at gun point then tie her up. The two women each with a different MO's but they get the job done. "Well Stacey, let me show you how I got my first unsuspected prey. An army captain who thought her shit didn't stink, shook her precious ass around, I showed her otherwise, When she finally woke up stripped nude, tied up, panty gagged & sitting in a holding cage. Watching me put on her sexy Lingerie & her uniform to impersonate her." Alyssa said as she grabbed Stacey's h& lead her down into the control room to show her the video of her very first capture. Alyssa & Stacey watched the video & decided that they needed to visit the bedroom for awhile. After they got done, both women started to study their prey & watched video clips of the targets walk, talk & move around in their uniforms. Each woman was getting wet & very excited as they watched the clips. Alyssa & Stacey masturbated as they watched the clips of the hot looking women who that they would soon become.

Alyssa & Stacey got their stuff ready to go. Loaded up two separate vans & headed for the Fort Edwards weapon testing grounds in California. They arrived at the safe house, a house that Alyssa recognized as her very first prey's house. She knew the exact layout of the house & Alyssa went into the master bedroom where she first dressed in her very first uniform & Lingerie worn by another woman, Lacey. Alyssa had a huge smile across her face as she unpacked her stuff & got ready for the mission. Besides the stuck up b**** deserved everything that Alyssa did to her. Stacey went to the spare bedroom & got unpacked then went to Alyssa's room. "So are you ready to get this mission started?" asks Stacey. "Oh yea, ready as usual. Just taking it all in & getting excited about being in the house where it all began." Alyssa replied as she finished unpacking her stuff. "Well I'm ready if you are." Stacey said as she wondered what Alyssa was really feeling.

Alyssa & Stacey loaded up the addresses of their targets & headed off on their separate ways to do some recon. Alyssa arrived outside the Major's house & started to observe. At about 1700 hours the Major pulled up & opened the left side garage door with a remote. Alyssa recorded the frequency of the garage door opener. She would use this later when gaining access to the Major's house to set up her surveillance equipment. Alyssa also took video & pictures of the hot looking Major. She sat there for a few more hours then left for the safe house. Alyssa would return in the morning to get the Major's am routine & her route she used to get to the base.

Stacey went to the base & followed her target home. This would give her a good chance to pick the perfect spot to use as a damsel in distress for the pretty Air Force Captain. She followed her target until there was a perfect spot Stacey saw. This part of the trip was isolated & hardly used road, but the Captain seemed to use it to get to her house, this would fit in perfectly in with her plan. Stacey continued to follow her prey until they reach the house. Stacey like Alyssa recorded the frequency of the garage door opener. She then took video & pictures of the hard body Captain. She then headed back to the safe house to get ready for the next morning.

Both Alyssa & Stacey had their own MO (methods of operating) Alyssa liked to get into the targets place & use knock out gas. Stacey liked to get up & personal with her targets. She would like to use a gun, then force her victims to strip nude then hand cuff themselves. Both women reviewed what they had learned, then had a real romantic together. When they fell asleep both had happy dreams of the women that they were going to impersonate. The next morning both Alyssa & Stacey woke up feeling good, then ate breakfast & got ready to head towards their targets places.

Alyssa arrived outside the Major's house & waited for the woman to leave. Once the Major opened up the garage door, Alyssa started her video & took more pictures, she then followed the Major to the base to observe her route to the base. She would return later to follow her home. First Alyssa had to get back to the Major's house & set up her surveillance equipment. She opened the garage door & walked right in. The garage door opener she programmed worked great. She entered the house through the door & into the kitchen. Alyssa headed towards the Major's bedroom to start setting up her equipment. She set up in every room including the bathroom & shower.

Once this was done, Alyssa went through the Major's wardrobe & took a pair of her used satin black panties, then stuffed them into her back pack. When Alyssa was satisfied, she headed back to the base & wait for the Major to leave for home. Stacey waited for the Captain to leave for the base. Stacey watched as the Captain opened the garage door & then got into her car. Along with video, she also took pictures as well. Stacey followed the Captain to the base, getting to know the route to & from base. When the Captain reached the base, Stacey turned her car around, & then headed back towards the Captain's house. When Stacey got to the Captain's, she looked around & grabbed her bag of equipment. Stacey proceeded towards the garage door & opened it up. She ducted inside, & then closed the door with the remove she made which worked very well. Stacey could use this as a backup plan if her strait on approach didn't work. Stacey headed towards the bedroom, unpacked her equipment & set it up. Then when Stacey was completed & satisfied, she went through the Captain's wardrobe & took a pair of her red satin panties from the woman's dirty laundry hamper. Stacey headed back towards the base & waited for the Captain to leave for home.
End of part two

The Female Military Imposter: U S Army testing ground; back to the beginning! (Part three)
Stacey followed the Captain home & knew exactly where to pull off her damsel in distress scheme. Once at the Captain's hose, Stacey did a quick check on her laptop to make sure her surveillance equipment worked. The equipment was working great & recording everything that the Captain was doing. She was satisfied with this Stacey headed back to the safe house. Once back she studied the Captain on her laptop, observing how she moved in her uniform. Stacey actually got excited when she watched the Captain undress.

Alyssa was doing the same thing watching the Major undress & slipping into something more comfortable. Alyssa let her laptop continue to record the Major's every move. She went to get Stacey to see if she wanted to get something to eat. Stacey was in the middle of watching the Captain undress & having some private pleasure when Alyssa walked in. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, but I was just wondering if you wanted something to eat?" Alyssa asks Stacey with a smile. "Sure I do & after dinner you can help me finish my private pleasure." Stacey replied with a big smile on her face. "Sounds good to me, let's go eat." Alyssa said as she turned around & headed towards the kitchen.

Alyssa & Stacey ate their dinner & then headed towards the shower. It was something that they both needed. Both women reviewed the evening's video of their targets. Alyssa & Stacey had some self pleasure & then fell asleep. Alyssa & Stacey woke up, got dressed & then towards their prospective targets houses to do more recon. They followed the two women around for the next week. Learning more & more about the women who that they would soon impersonate. Their every move, habit, how they dressed & especially what they wore under their uniforms. Alyssa & Stacey also made their masks of the two women from the videos that they took of the two women. The video of them taking showers, getting dressed & getting undressed were their favorites to watch. During the week, Alyssa & Stacey snuck back into the women's houses to place video cameras inside the cars. Both women watched how their targets got into their cars & how the uniforms reacted to the body movements. Especially how the skirt rode up their silky smooth nylon covered legs. This got Alyssa & Stacey extremely hot & wet thinking about the extreme pleasure that they would soon be experiencing when they would be dressing in the women's Lingerie & uniforms.

Alyssa & Stacey reviewed everything & were ready to go. They took hot showers & then got a good night sleep for their mission. In the morning they woke up, ate breakfast then packed their bags of tricks to be ready to be used. They then ate lunch & headed towards their targets. Alyssa would get inside the Major's house & wait for her there. Stacey on the other h& would pull her car off one of the back roads & wait for the Captain to come by & stop to offer help. If she didn't, Stacey would go to the Captain's house & ask for help getting inside to do her dirty deed.

Alyssa arrived at the Major's house, got inside via the garage put her holding cage in the spare bedroom walk in closet then preceded towards the major's bedroom. She would wait for the Major to come home in the big walk in closet, & then strike using her K O gas pellets when her target came into the bedroom. A few hours passed when Alyssa heard the garage door open & the Major pulled her car inside. This was always a tense moment for Alyssa & the rest of the trained spies. You just never know if everything would go as planned, if so then a feeling of satisfaction came over your body, knowing that you succeeded in taking out your target.

Once the car door closed, Alyssa heard the door to the kitchen from the garage open & the major walking. Unknown to the Major this would be the last time she would ever be wearing her uniform. Soon another woman would be wearing it, along with her sexy Lingerie. The Major sat down her purse, dress cover & keys on the kitchen counter. She proceeded to the bedroom where Alyssa was waiting. As Alyssa heard the Major's footsteps coming down the hall. She put on her MCPU2 gas mask & got her gas pellets ready. The Major came into the bedroom & headed towards the bathroom. This was just perfect for Alyssa as she was concealed inside the walk in closet. Once Alyssa knew that the Major was inside the bathroom, she crept up to the bathroom door & peeked inside. She saw the Major was getting ready to use the toilet when she decided to strike.

Alyssa tossed in four Knock out gas pellets into the bathroom & closed slammed the bathroom door. "What the hell." The Major said as the pellets went off & the door was slammed shut. The Major started to choke & the gas was taking effect immediately. "Who in the f***en hell is doing this." came from the Major as she started to collapse onto the floor. "Nighty night b****, enjoy your little knap." Alyssa said with a sarcastic tone in her voice. With the last few choking sounds coming from her victim, Alyssa knew that her part of the mission was successful & that her prey was knocked out with no way of fighting back. Alyssa waited for a few moments before opening the bathroom door. Once she opened the door to the bathroom, Alyssa walked into the bathroom dressed in her black cat suite & stood over her dominated prey in a dominant stance.

"You aren't a match for knock out gas b****." Alyssa said smiling through her gas mask & waited for the gas to clear out before removing her gas mask. Once it was safe to do so, Alyssa removed her gas mask & dragged her victim back into the bedroom & laid the Major at the foot of the bed. Soon Alyssa would be doing what she loved to do best, strip this stuck up b**** nude, tie her up & panty gag her. She was really going to enjoy this to the fullest extent. Alyssa stood by her prey & started to strip. Once Alyssa unzipped & slid down her black cat suit then stepped out of it, she knelt down beside the Major & then started to strip her prey.

Alyssa Picked up each of the Major's feet & slid off the shiny black dress shoes with a 3 inch heel on them setting them aside. She moved up to the Major's jacket then started to unbutton the 4 gold buttons. Sitting up the major, Alyssa slid the jacket off & laying it on the bed. She then unfastens the neck tie, taking it off & setting it aside on top of the jacket. The major was wearing a short sleeve non tucking blouse; Alyssa started to unbutton the blouse buttons. She sat the major back up & slid off the short sleeve blouse then putting it on top of the jacket. A pile of uniform items started to build up on the foot of the bed.

Still having the major up in a sitting position, Alyssa slid down the straps of the white satin bra & the matching white satin slip. Alyssa unfastens the hook to the bra in the back & then slid it off. She set the satin bra on top of the blouse, then letting the major's head fall back onto the carpet. She watched it bounce a couple of times before pulling out the white satin slip from the skirt. Alyssa pulled the satin slip up to the breasts. She sat the major back up & removed the satin slip, setting it on top of the uniform pile. Alyssa let the major upper torso fall back onto the carpet. She unfastens the outer clasp, then unzipped the skirts zipper. She slid down the skirt, exposing a forest green garter belt with silky smooth thigh high skin tone nylons & matching satin string bikini panties.

Alyssa took off the skirt & placed the skirt on the uniform pile on the foot of the bed. She unfastens the silky smooth nylons from the satin garter belt, then slid each one off carefully & placing them in a separate pile on the bed. Alyssa then unfastens the hooks on the garter belt & removed it setting on top of the skirt. She then got her face real close to the major's p**** as she slid off the forest green satin string bikini panties. Alyssa could feel the heat rise up the major's woman hood as she took off the panties. She took a good whiff before putting the panties on the bed. Now completely nude the major was ready to be tied up & panty gagged to keep her out of the way.

Alyssa opened her bag of tricks taking out h& cuffs, chains, leather straps, leather cuffs & a ball gag. She rolled the major on her stomach then putting the major's wrists behind her back. Alyssa took a pair of h& cuffs & cuffed the wrists together then took a leather cuff to the elbows cuffing them together. Alyssa rolled the major on her back taking another pair of h& cuffs & h& cuffed the ankles. She then took another leather cuff & cuffed the knees together. Alyssa squatted over the major's face & then opened her mouth. Alyssa pulled out a cheap pair of nylon string panties from her virgina & inserted them into the major's mouth. She pushed them in further with her finger pushing the tongue back far into the major's mouth. She then took the ball gag, rubbing it against her hot wet p**** before placing it into the major's mouth. She sat the major up then fastens the ball gag into place securing the panties inside the major's mouth. A thorough panty gag for this stuck up b**** to taste as she sits in her cage all tied up. Alyssa took a leather strap placing it under the breasts securing it in place. She then took another one placing it above the breasts securing it in place.

Alyssa then let the major fall back on the carpet floor then took a neck strap with a 5 foot chain with a h& cuff attached to each end of the chain & placed it around the major's neck securing it into place. She then took the knees up into the major's chest & fastens the single cuff on the ankle cuff. Alyssa took the other single cuff ran it between the major's legs & cuffed it to the wrists cuff, effectively putting the major in a front hog tie. Now ever time the major moved she would rub her p**** with the chain. This would prevent the major from moving around allot since the chain would make her womanhood irritated. Alyssa went to retrieve her holding cage from the spare bedroom. She brought it in, set it up & started to put the major inside. Once she had her prey inside, Alyssa locked it up & then started to lay out the uniform & lingerie across the bed. She was getting ready to take a shower when the major started to come around from her sleep.

End of part three

The Female Military Imposter: U S Army testing ground; back to the beginning! (Part four)

Alyssa strutted passed the holding cage shaking her ass. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (What the hell happen?) came from the major as she started to come around. "How was your nap you little b****?" Alyssa asks she stood in front of the cage looking down on her dominated prey. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (Let me go you f***en b****!) the major said as she started to fight against her bondage. "You got exactly what you deserve, strutting your tight ass around like your shit didn't stink. Now look at you, you got knocked out, stripped, tied up & panty gagged. By the way, how do my panties taste b****?" Alyssa said with a smile on her face & hands on her hips.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (F*** you psycho b***, let me go!) the major replied as she fought harder against her bondage but to no avail. "I guess it's time to take that shower then get dressed in my newly acquired sexy lingerie & uniform. So just relax & enjoy the view from your new accommodations." Alyssa said then turned around stuck her tight ass in the face of the tied up major & shook it before heading to the bathroom. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (F*** you b***, you can't do this to me!) came from the major as she watch the imposter strut into the bathroom. The major now knew that this woman was going to take her place & probably obtain secret information on weapon systems.

Alyssa was enjoying her shower & rubbing her body thinking about how it was when she dominated Lacie Caldwell. She enjoyed every moment of it & was enjoying this one as well. Alyssa put the blond hair dye in her hair then washed it out. The color matched the major's perfectly & now it was time to dry off. The towels were soft against her skin as would be the sexy lingerie the major wore. Alyssa strutted out of the bathroom wearing a purple satin robe that the major had hanging on the back of the bathroom door. She went past the tied up major to the bed then laid out the lingerie & uniform on the satin covered bed. She then walked in front of the cage & stood in front of the cage in a dominant female stance. "Now you'll watch a dominant female get dress & there is nothing you can do about it." Alyssa said with an insult tone to her voice as she untied the satin belt, opened the robe & let it slide off landing on the carpet floor. Now completely nude Alyssa looked down on the tied up major with a smile in her face. "What's a matter sweet cheek? Got nothing to say, maybe it because you have my great tasting panties in your mouth?" Alyssa said as the tied up major was looking up at her.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (F*** you b***, NO don't you wear my lingerie & uniform!) the major replied shaking her head in a "NO" motion back & forth. The major started to rock around inside the cage as she watches the imposter start to do her hair & make up. Once this was done according to army regulations, Alyssa then headed over to the bed & picked up the satin bra & sliding it on. Alyssa went over to the floor mirror. Standing in front of it she fastens the hooks in the back. "You know allot of women can't even afford really nice expensive lingerie like you. The satin feels really nice against my breasts. OH YEH BABY really nice fit." Alyssa said rubbing her firm breasts while looking herself in the floor mirror. Alyssa turned around & picked up the satin string bikini panties. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (NO you can't wear my satin panties you f***en b****!) came from the major angrily as she watched the imposter scoop up the panties she wore not so long ago.

Alyssa went back to the floor mirror & stepped into them. She slid them up slowly putting her firm ass towards the major to see. "Well just as nice as the satin bra. They feel so good on my ass. I can't wait to get the rest of the lingerie & uniform on." Alyssa said to the major as she turned around to check out her ass in the floor mirror. "What do you think sweet cheeks?" Alyssa asks as she headed back to the bed. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (You F***en B***h, take off my panties!) the major replied angrily as she watched the imposter pick up the satin garter belt & putting it on. "I can tell by the way you are acting that you like them on me as well & thanks for the satin panties. I'll make sure that they get put to good use, just like the rest of your uniform. For now on my dominant scent will be in your panties." Alyssa said fastening the garter belt hooks.

She then picked up one of the silky smooth thigh nylons. Alyssa rolled it inside out & slid it up on her right leg. She adjusted it then fastens the holders from the garter belt. Alyssa then picked up the second silky smooth thigh high, rolled it inside out & slid it up on her left leg. She adjusted the nylon in place & then fastens the nylon to the garter belt holders. Alyssa then let the nylons adjust when she fully stood up & picked up the satin slip. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (F*** you psycho b***, take off my sexy lingerie!) replied the major as she watched the imposter put on her garter belt & silky smooth nylons that she enjoyed having on her legs. Now she watched the imposter pick up her satin slip & walk over to the floor mirror.

"Well everything is fitting me so well & feels really great on my body. I can't wait until I put on this satin slip& feel it against my body." Alyssa said as she let the satin slip fall over her body. She then adjusted the straps for a better fit. She looked herself over & she smiled at what she saw in the mirror. Alyssa turned around to check out her back side. Satisfied, she went back to the bed & picked up the skirt. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (F*** you psycho b***, that's my lingerie b****!) came from the major as she watched the imposter put on her sexy lingerie. Now that the imposter was ready to put on the actual uniform to complete her transformation, the major knew that it was only a matter of time before the imposter would walk out as her.

"For now it's time for the uniform itself. I just can't wait to feel it against my body. Just think, I'm going to look better than you in this uniform." Alyssa said as she stepped into the skirt & pulled it up, tucking in the satin slip. Alyssa then zipped up the zipper & fastens the outer clasp. Alyssa checked herself out in the floor mirror. She turned around to check out her ass from behind. When she was satisfied in what she saw, she smiled. "I really look good in the skirt. Sure does show off my curves?" Alyssa asks the major as she headed to the bed. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (F*** you b****, that's my skirt b****!) the major replied angrily as she watched the imposter get pleasure from looking at herself in the floor mirror.

Alyssa picked up the blouse & took it over to the floor mirror, then slipped it on. She button up the buttons, then straighten out the blouse. Alyssa checked herself out in the mirror & had a smile of approval. She turned to the major, put her hands on her hips & wanted to know what the major thought. "Well how do I look?" Alyssa asks with a smile on her face looking at the major. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (F*** you psycho b****, take off my uniform b****!) the major replied angrily at the imposter standing in front of her. Alyssa just smiled, slipped on the shiny black dress shoes & picked up the jacket. She put it on as she walked over to the floor mirror. She buttoned it up & checked herself out in the floor mirror. Alyssa then turned around to look in the mirror over from behind & then the front. "Well sweet cheeks I'm all done getting dress, how do I look?" Alyssa asks the major as she turned around & from side to side checking herself out from head to toe.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (F*** you b****, take off my uniform now. You'll never look as good as me in uniform b****!) Come from the major angrily as she watched the imposter enjoying herself being dressed in her uniform. She couldn't believe her eyes that the imposter looked like her in every way. She now knew that no one would suspect that another woman had taken her place. "Well, I think it's time to head out to go shopping & just drive around in my uniform. But first I need to put you out & into the walk in closet." Alyssa said walking over to retrieve a syringe from her black bag. Inside the syringe was a mild sedative to knock out the major while Alyssa went out to enjoy herself. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" (No, don't touch me with that needle!) the major replied scared of what was inside of it.

The major let out an "MMMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" as the imposter ejected the sedative into the major. Within seconds the sedative was taking effect. Alyssa started to push the cage into the walk in closet. Once the cage was inside, Alyssa closed the closet door. Gathered up her special stuff & headed out to the kitchen. Alyssa picked up the dress cover, put it on then grabbed the keys & purse. She headed out the garage; she opened the garage door & started the car. She backed out after putting down the top, closed the garage door & headed out to do some shopping. She could feel the cool breeze flow up the skirt going across her vaginal region. This made her n****** hard, but Alyssa clearly enjoyed the feeling she had. Alyssa stopped in the first of many stores she planned on stopping at……..

End of part four
esercito sconfitto

Re: "Back to the beginning" by FemaleMilitaryImposter

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Female Military Imposter: U S Army testing ground; back to the beginning! (Part five)

Stacey was got up, took a shower dried off & got ready. She stuffed a pair of cheap white nylon panties up her virgina then got dressed. She ate her breakfast then packed everything she would need to overtake her target. Once she doubled check her bag of tricks she ate lunch. Stacey reviewed the Captain's file & left for her hiding place. It took her about 45 minutes to get to her ambush site. She set up her laptop & tracked the Captain's car on it. At 1630 hours the Captain was heading right towards Stacey position. She was about ten minutes out when Stacey pulled her car out, put up the hood & waited for her prey to stop. If the Captain didn't stop, she would just go with plan B, Just break in & take the Captain by gas pellets or chloroform. As planned the Captain pulled over & stopped. "Do you need any help?" ask the Captain. "Why yes I sure do. My car broke down & my cell phone is dead." Stacey replied walking up to the passenger side window. "Well grab your purse & hop in." replied the Captain. "Thanks a million." Stacey said then went to get her purse & back pack. She retrieved what she needed & went up to the Captain's car. She opened the passenger side door & got in. "You shouldn't be left alone on an isolated road, even my cell don't get reception out here. A young woman about our age was almost raped not too long ago. That's why I stopped, I didn't want to hear that again on the news." said the Captain as they drove towards her house. "Wow I never heard about that & really thanks for stopping." Stacey replied as she had a sign of relief on her face.

"Not a problem at all, you can just call from my house." The Captain said not knowing the girl that she just picked up was going to force her to strip nude. "That sounds good to me since what you told me what happen." replied Stacey. "Well we're here at my house. It's kind of by itself which is nice, no nosy neighbors to deal with." The Captain said as she pulled her car into the garage. Both women got out as the garage door closed. "We'll just go through the door leading to the kitchen. You can use the phone in the living room." Said the Captain as she opened the door & both women walked into the kitchen. "The phone is right over there & here's the phone book." The Captain said as she went to her bedroom. "Thank you very much." Stacey replied with a smile on her face. Stacey pretended to make a phone call & unplugged the phone line. "Yes my car is on the side of the road on RT 15 & it just quit on me. Can you send somebody to pick it up & take it to a repair shop? Ok that sounds great in about 2 hours then. I'll call you then to find out which repair shop then, Good bye." said Stacey as she hung up the phone. Now it was time to do the deed & get her prey stripped nude.

"Well I see you got a few hours before they pick up your car. Do you want to sit here & wait or do you want me to drive you somewhere?" the Captain asks as she headed towards the kitchen. "If it's ok with you I'll wait here until they pick up my car." Stacey replied as she reached inside her purse grabbing her gun & rose towards the unsuspecting Captain. With her back towards Stacey the Captain replied "Ok that's not a problem. Is there anything else you need?" As the Captain turned around seeing the woman she picked up pointing a gun at her. "Well yes there is, I'll take your uniform that you're wearing & what you got underneath it. First thing take your h& out of your purse & put your hands up where I can see them." Stacey said in a demanding voice pulling the hammer back. The Captain slowly took her h& out of her purse then step away from it & then put her hands up. "What the hell is this some kind of a robbery? Why do you want my uniform for? Just take my money, credit cards & car then just leave." The Captain said in a challenging voice. "Just shut up & move to your bedroom so I can get you stripped & tied up. Now move It b****to your bedroom!!!!" Stacey demanded as she moved behind the Captain giving her a slight push & grabbing the Captain's purse.

"Ok ok I'm going you don't have to push me. All I wanted to do was help a woman in distress & this is how I get repaid!" the Captain said as she walked down the hallway towards her bedroom. When they reached the bedroom the Captain was ordered to lie down on her face with her arms out to the side & her legs crossed. Stacey turned on the bedroom light then closed the blinds & curtains. Once this was done Stacey looked inside the Captain's purse. "Well let's see what we have in here. Oh my, a gun & just what think you planning on doing with this?" Stacey asks her captive. "There was an escaped female inmate & you kind of looked like her. I was just trying to protect myself. If you're not her just take what you want & just leave." The Captain said as she still lied on the carpet floor of her bedroom. "Well aren't we that nice being a concern citizen & all. Enough already, time to get you stripped out of that uniform & lingerie. Now stand up, take off your dress shoes & jacket. No tricks!" Stacey told her captive putting the Captain's gun in her back pack & pulling out two pairs of h& cuffs. "Lay your uniform & lingerie on the bed & get a move on I don't have all day!" Stacey demanded of her captive.

The Captain slowly got up, looked at her captor with discuss & slid off her dress shoes. She next unbuttons the blue jacket then took it off laying it on the bed as instructed. "You won't get away with this. You're committing a felony by kidnapping me & wearing my uniform, if that's your plan?" replied the Captain as she took off the neck tie then unbuttons the buttons on the cuffs & buttons on the light blue blouse. "Don't you worry about that & yes I plan on wearing your uniform. Now shut up & hurry it up, come on now strip completely nude!" Stacey told the Captain as she watched her captive take off the light blue blouse. The Captain took off the blouse, laying it on top of the jacket. Underneath were a light blue satin / lace slip with a matching bra. Still looking at her captor with discuss she unfastens the outer clasp then unzips the zipper. "I hope that you're satisfied on what you're doing to me. I have nothing against you or did anything to you personally. I was just trying to help a woman in need." The Captain said sliding down the blue skirt & stepping out of it then laid it on top of the uniform pile on the bed.

"I don't give a shit; women like you have everything handed to you on a silver platter & thinks her shit doesn't stink. Now just shut up & strip down to your bare ass b****. Hurry it up, come on move it, strip!" Stacey demanded as she was getting impatient at her captive. The Captain pulled the light blue satin / lace slip up & over her head, laying it on the uniform pile. Exposing a light blue pair of satin string bikini panties along with a matching satin / lace light blue garter belt. The thigh high nylons were silky smooth flesh tone. "Is this the way you treat people, pulling a gun on them & taking what they have? You're right I was born a very privilege girl. You know, I still work for a living why don't you try it sometime you lazy b****!" the Captain said to her captor as she unfastens the front closure of her bra. "Just what the f*** do you know about working for a living. You're nothing but a spoiled rotten stuck up b****! Hurry the f*** up & take off the rest so I can get your b**** ass tied up & gagged." Replied Stacey angrily as she watched the Captain take off the light blue satin / lace bra & place it on the uniform pile.

The Captain unfastens the silky smooth nylons from the garter belt then unfastens the hooks of the garter belt. "I guess you're going to wear my bra & panties? That's not very hygienic or safe, but I guess women like you don't care about that at all. You never have high quality Lingerie to wear either? So I guess you're going to take mine?" the Captain asks of her captor as she took off the garter belt & laid it on the uniform pile. "You got that right snooty little b****. I never wore any high quality Lingerie or clothes. I came from the poor side of the tracks, so I found out a better way to survive by any means necessary. By taking whatever I want by force & yes I don't care if you were wearing your bra & panties because I'll soon be wearing them myself. Enough talk, hurry up & take the rest off! I want to get dressed in my newly acquired lingerie & uniform." Stacey told her captive as she watch the Captain roll down the thigh high nylon on the right leg. The Captain took it off carefully & placed it near the uniform & Lingerie. "I'm sorry about how you came up in the world, but that doesn't give you the right to do this to anybody." The Captain replied as she carefully rolled down the thigh high nylon, taking it off & placed it near the uniform & lingerie pile on the bed. She looked at her captor with a please don't make me take off my panties look on her face. "Your panties, take them off now!" Stacey told the Captain with a wicked smile on her face. "Alright, I'm doing it. I hope one these days you catch something you nasty b****!" the Captain said as she took off the light blue satin string bikini panties. As a final sign of defiance, the Captain tossed them at her captor. Stacey caught them & took a whiff then tossed them on the bed.

"They smell really nice, thanks I'll enjoy wearing them!" Stacey said as she pulled out a pair of h& cuffs. "Now what?" the Captain asks her captor as she stood there completely naked. "Sit your ass down on the floor." Stacey demanded. The Captain sat down as instructed & was tossed a pair of h& cuffs. "What do you want me to do with these?" the Captain asks. "Cuff your ankles." Stacey told the Captain. The Captain took the h& cuffs & cuffed her ankles together. Stacey tossed her another pair. "Now what?" the Captain asks. "Cuff your hands behind your back & then let me see them." Stacey told the Captain. "You can look like me, dress like me, but you'll never be me." The Captain said as she cuffed her hands behind her then showed them to her captor. "Good but don't you worry about anything because all anybody saw was a woman in uniform pull into her garage. Now roll over on your stomach & be quiet." Stacey told her captive as she pulled out some lengths of rope. The Captain rolled over & waited for what was coming next. "I've cooperated with you so there's no need to hurt me." The captain said as she heard her captor coming towards her. Stacey knelt down beside the Captain & started tying her elbows together. Stacey made sure the rope was extremely tight then made sure the h& cuffs were tight as well. "Ow Ow, Ow, Ow, that's too tight it hurts. Please not so tight." The Captain said wrenching in pain as the rope was pulled tight as it would go. "Oh just shut up & quit your whining. You know you like!" Stacey said as she rolled the Captain on her back. "Come on I'm tied up. I'm not a threat to you anymore." The Captain said to her captor as she saw a length of rope being wrapped around her knees above & below. "Yes you were. You were going to pull a gun on me & call the authorities. I just can't have that. It looks like the dominant female won. Now excuse me for a moment, I need to get undress." Stacey said as she made sure the h& cuffs on the ankles were tight. Stacey stood up & removed her cheaply made blouse. She had no bra on so her 35c breasts were showing in all of their full glory. She then unbuttoned & unzipped her blue light special pants, slipped off her 5 dollar shoes & took off her pants, showing her razor stumbled legs. Stacey wore no panties underneath her blue jeans so her woman hood was in full view, unshaven & not very well maintained. After she got undressed, Stacey took out a roll of tape from her bag.

The Captain was looking up at her captor with a disgusting look on her face. "You're such a nasty b****, get away from me!" The Captain said as she watched her captor walking towards her with 3 inch wide sticky tape. "No, what are you planning on doing to me? NO STOP!!!" the Captain said as Stacey squatted over her face then h& gagged the Captain to keep her quiet. Stacey pulled out a pair of cheap white nylon panties, sat on the Captain's chest, removed her h& & tried to stuff them into the Captain's mouth. "Come on b**** open up." Stacey said as she pinched the Captain's nose. The Captain tried as best as she could to hold her breath. After a few moments the Captain opened her mouth & tried to take a quick breath. "AAAAAHHHHH……..NNNNOOOO……MMMMPPPPHHHH!" came from the Captain as Stacey's panties were stuffed into her mouth. Stacey pushed them in as far as she could then tear off a nice piece of sticky tape & applied it to the Captain's mouth securing the panties inside. Stacey smoothed over the tape & put on 5 more pieces of sticky tape, smoothing them over as well.

"There now all nice & quiet. Well let's finish tying you up so you'll be all nice & secure." Stacey said with an evil smile on her face as she stood up & retrieved another pair of h& cuffs with a 3 foot long chain on them. She walked over to her captive, knelt down & rolled the Captain on her stomach. She attached one cuff to the wrists & the other to the ankles, effectively putting the Captain into a hog tie. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" (No, this can't be happening to me!) Came from the panty gagged Captain as she rolled around on the carpet floor. "Well now I think that will hold you & keep you quiet while I go take a nice hot shower & get cleaned up." Stacey said with laughter in her voice. She strutted into the bathroom & found some blond hair dye. She dyed her hair & then washed it. Stacey stepped into the shower & cleaned herself, shaving her legs as well. Stacey came out & the Captain was looking up at the woman who now looked allot like her in every way & could pass for her anywhere. She was cleaned up, shaved & ready to do her hair & makeup. The imposter walked past the Captain & sat down completely naked at the makeup table. "MMMMPPPPHHHH" (NNNNOOOO!) coming from the hogtied Captain lying on the floor. Stacey sat down & started to do her hair just like the Captain's. She applied the right amount of make up to her face. Once this was done, Stacey sprayed on some expensive perfume & got up from the table. She headed towards the bed looking down on her captive with a smile on her face.

"Well it's time to get dress in my sexy lingerie & uniform. You can watch me, just be quiet because there's nothing you can do about it." Stacey told her captive as she picked up the light blue satin panties then turned around standing in front of huge floor mirror mounted on the wall. Stacey stepped into them & slid them up. "MMMMPPPPHHHH" (No they're my panties!) Came from the Captain as she watched the imposter put on her panties. "Well how do they look on me? They feel really nice on my ass." Stacey said as she looked herself over enjoying the moment as she saw the Captain looking at her in the mirror from behind. She turned back around, picked up the satin garter belt & put it on. Stacey fastens the hooks then slid the hooks to the back. She then picked up one of the thigh high nylons, slipped it on her right foot then pulled it up into place. Stacey fastens the clips to the nylons & adjusted it by rubbing her hands up her right leg. She then picked up the other one, slipped it on her left foot then pulled it up into place. Stacey smoothed it out by rubbing her h& up her leg. Stacey got excited when she did this & her n****** got hard as diamonds. "The silky smooth nylons feel really good on my shaved legs, oh yea!" Stacey said as she picked up the satin bra. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" (Take off my Lingerie you f***** b****!) Angrily came from the Captain as she watched the imposter put on the satin bra. Stacey slipped on the bra, fastens the front closure & adjusted the straps for a better fit. "This feels just as good on my breasts as the rest of your Lingerie does on my body." Stacey said as she rubbed her breasts & enjoying it. She turned around picked up the satin slip, put it over her head & let it fall over her torso. Stacey looked in the mirror & adjusted the straps for a better fit. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" (No, this can't be happening, take off my lingerie you b****) replied the Captain through her panty gag as she thrashed around on the floor fighting against her bondage.

"Come on now, you know you're enjoying this being all tied up & gagged, Watching another woman get dress in your lingerie & uniform!" Stacey said as she turned around & picked up the skirt. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" (F*** you b**** I'm not enjoying it) came from the Captain angrily as she watched the imposter step into her skirt, pulling it up & tucking in the satin slip. Stacey zipped up the zipper & fastens the outer clasp, then adjusted it for a better fit on her body. She checked herself out in the mirror to see how the skirt looked on her. "Wow, I really look hot in this skirt. What do you think stuck up?" Stacey asks her captive as she turned around & picked up the blouse. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" (You skanky ass b****, f*** you) came from the Captain as she watched the imposter put on the final uniform items. Stacey turned back around then slipped on the blouse, then buttoned up the buttons on the blouse & then fastens the buttons on the cuffs. Stacey padded down the blouse making sure it looked right on her. She then put on the neck tie & then turned around, picking up the dress shoes with a 3 inch heel on them. Stacey slipped the right one on, then the left one. She picked up the jacket turned around & put it on. Looking herself in the mirror she buttoned up the four buttons then smoothed it out turning around to check herself out in the mirror. Satisfied with how she looked & turned around to her captive. "Well now, I'm all done now getting dress. How do I look? The Lingerie & uniform feels really good against my body." Stacey said to the Captain as she looked down at her with a smile on her face.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" (No, this can't be happening to me! Let me go you f***** b****!) The Captain replied angrily through her panty gag looking up at the imposter who was now fully dress in her lingerie & uniform. "Well I'm going to do some shopping after I find your pin numbers. But first I have to knock you out for a while; I'll just use this chloroform. I promise it won't harm you at all, you'll just wake up with a bad head ache." Stacey said as she took out the bottle of chloroform & a rag. She soaked the rage & knelt down beside the Captain. Stacey felt the satin slip & skirt ride up her legs as she applied the chloroform soaked rag over the Captain's mouth & nose. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" (No, don't do this to me!) Came from the captain as she fought against the chloroform but to no avail, after a few minutes the chloroform took its effect & the Captain was knocked out. Stacey held the rag on the Captain's face. Satisfied with the results, she dragged the Captain to the huge walk in closet & put her in it. She closed the door then searched for the pin numbers. Once she found them, she picked up the Captain's purse, putting the gun her captive had back into the purse. Grabbed her purse & back pack then headed to the kitchen. She then grabbed the dress cover & keys then went into the garage. Stacey opened the garage door, opened the trunk & put her purse & back pack inside then closed the trunk. Stacey started the engine & backed out. She closed the garage door then headed towards the shopping mall to do some shopping. Stacey sent & received a coded text to Alyssa saying that her part was complete & received one from Alyssa saying that she completed her assignment. She enjoyed the feeling of the sexy lingerie & uniform against her body…………..

End of part five

The Female Military Imposter: U S Army testing ground; back to the beginning! (Part six)

Alyssa was enjoying herself when she met up with Stacie ate dinner then went on to more shopping. Once she spent everything the Major had in cash & maxxed out her credit cards, Alyssa decided to head back to the major's house. She put down the top & drove off. When Alyssa got back to the house she opened the garage door then pulled in. She shut off the engine, put up the top & took her gun out of the glove box. Alyssa put on a silencer then proceeded cautiously towards the bed room. Once she reached the bedroom, she opened the door slowly to look inside. Once she knew that the major was still inside her cage, she would go retrieve her stuff she bought courtesy from the major.

Alyssa turned on the light inside the walk in closet & opened the door slowly. She could still see the major inside the cage still knockout from the sedative. Alyssa decided to go & get her stuff out of the car. Alyssa brought in bags of clothes & sexy Lingerie into the bedroom, setting them on the floor. She started to go through them pulling out dresses, blouses, skirts, pantyhose, panties, slips & camisoles. First she would get undressed then try on her newly bought clothing items. Alyssa was finishing up with getting undress when the major was coming around. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!" came from the major who was fighting against her bondage. Alyssa went into the walk in closet to push out the cage back into the bedroom. She wanted to show the major what she bought on her shopping spree.

Once she pushed the cage into the bedroom she taunted her victim. "Well bitch, do you want to see what I bought with your money & credit cards?" Alyssa said with a smile on her face holding up a nice satin purple blouse. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****, you're a thief & a c***) replied the major angrily through her panty gag fighting her bondage. "Oh just sit there & shut the f*** up. I'm trying to show you what I bought today. There's nothing you can do about it." Alyssa said trying on the purple blouse. MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****, you just let me go & I'll show you.) Replied the major as best as she could. She knew that she could nothing but watches & makes muffled protest. "Now now don't be such a party pooper. I'm having allotted of fun b****. What about you? Are you having fun you stuck up c***?" Alyssa asks with sarcasms in her voice. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b**** ass c***, let me go.) The major replied angrily knowing this b**** that was impersonating her was clearly enjoying what she was doing.

Alyssa put her tight buns towards the tied up major as she pulled up a satin pair of purple panties. "Don't I have a nice ass or what? Come on know you can tell me the truth!" Alyssa asks as she pulled the panties into place checking herself out in the floor mirror. MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (You f***'n scanky ass b****) The major replied as she saw the imposter try on new satin purple panties. This went for a few more hours & then it was time to put her pet back in her closet for the night. Alyssa went over to her purse, pulled out a syringe & headed towards the major. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****, keep that needle away from me you nasty ass c***) the major replied as she tried to keep away as best as possible, but to no avail. "Night, night b****, see you in the morning my little tied up c***!" Alyssa said as she ejected the sedative into her helpless prey. One "MMMMPPPPHHHH!" came from the major before the sedative took effect. Alyssa then pushed the cage back into the closet & then took a hot shower to relax before putting away her newly bought wardrobe.

Stacey finished up her shopping spree & headed home with the top down & a cool breeze flowing up her skirt, making her n****** hard as diamonds. She arrived at the captain's house, opened the garage door & pulled in. She shut the garage door, put up the top & shut off the engine. Just like Alyssa she got her gun out of her purse, & then went inside cautiously. She proceeded slowly towards the bedroom & looked inside. When Stacie thought it was safe to proceed, she did towards the walk in closet. Stacie opened the door & saw the captain still inside her cage, knocked out, tied up & gagged. She left the door opened & went to retrieve her newly bought wardrobe from the car.

Stacie maxxed out the credit cards & spent every dollar the captain had in her bank account. Once she got all of the shopping bags into the bedroom, she started to get undressed completely, right down to her birthday suit. Stacie started to try on a satin Nighty when the captain started to awake. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F***en b****, let me go!) coming from the captain as she started to get her bearings. "I don't think that I'm going to let you go. I plan on impersonating you & assuming your life. There's nothing you can do about it, you little stuck up b****." Stacie said as she took off the satin Nighty & picked up a satin red dress.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****, how much of my money did you spend?) The captain replied as she fought against her bondage but to no avail. "I spent every dollar you had & maxxed out your credit cards. I left you with nothing but debt & broke as a joke. Besides there's nothing you can do about it, so just sit there, be quiet & enjoy the show of my new wardrobe." Stacie said while looking at herself in the floor mirror. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****!) The captain replied angrily shaking her head no. "I know I look really hot as hell in this dress, but I think I should try on something else, what do you think little miss stuck up?" Stacey asks as she admired herself in the red satin dress. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****, you look like shit in it.) The captain replied through her panty gag. It was time to take a shower, put away her new wardrobe & go to bed, but first put away her prey for the night. Stacey headed towards her purse, pulled out a syringe then ejecting it into the captain effectively putting her under. Stacey then took a hot shower put away her stuff & went to bed.

End of part six

The Female Military Imposter: U S Army testing ground; back to the beginning! (Part seven)

Alyssa got up, took a shower & strutted to the walk in closet. She opened the door then looked down at the major still knocked out. Alyssa pulled the cage out & placed it in the far corner of the bedroom. After 30 minutes the major started to come around. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (You f***en b****, let me go!) The major said through her panty gag at the imposter. "Oh come come now, don't be too upset. Soon you'll be meeting a few of my friends, let's say in about an hour. I really enjoyed my shopping spree yesterday & tomorrow I'll be having even more fun impersonating you on the base." Alyssa told the major standing in front of her completely nude. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****, you'll never going to get away with this!) The major replied with disgusted & angry look on her face. Just then Alyssa got a text message in code from the pickup crew. Alyssa smiled & then acknowledged the text back in code. "Well look like my friends are enroute to pick you up. So I guess we should get you ready to go." Alyssa said as she went to a drawer then grabbed a syringe with a powerful sedative in it. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (Nnnnnnoooooo don't you eject me with that you F***en b****!) Replied the major as she rolled around inside her cage trying to avoid the needle.

Alyssa grabbed the major's hair, yanked it back hard exposing her neck then ejected the sedative into the major which had an immediate effect. The major got out one "MMMMPPPPHHHH!" before going under. She put a blind fold across the major's eyes then put a hood over her head. The major was now ready for transport & then be trained as a sex slave, only to be sold to the highest bidder. Within 55 minutes of the text message being received the pickup crew from the agency arrived. They quickly wrapped the cage with a leather cover with air holes in it so the major could breathe. The women loaded the package & then drove off towards Stacey's position. Alyssa sent Stacie a coded text letting her know that the pickup team was on their way. Alyssa now could focus on the mission at hand. She reviewed the building worked out of & it was very familiar building since her first female military prey had an office inside the same building as Lacie Caldwell. The major's office was located on the opposite side of the building. She knew the exits & the floor plan very well.

Alyssa packed everything she would need inside just in case all didn't go according to the plan. Gas pellets, rope, zip ties, duct tape, chloroform, her gun w/ a silencer & a rag was put inside of a brief case. She had the combo for the safe & the keys for the filing cabinets that kept the information she needed to obtain. Alyssa reviewed everything then decided to go out and eat. She dressed in the major's lingerie & uniform she took from her then headed to a restaurant. She came back to the major's house, undressed took a hot shower & went to bed. She woke up on Sunday morning put on a satin purple robe that the major had & went down stairs to get something to eat. Today Alyssa would review everything once more then relax before the mission the next morning.

Stacie enjoyed toying with her captive but she got a text message in code from Alyssa stating that the pickup team was on their way. She went to the walk in closet opened the door & then pulled out the holding cage. The captain was lying inside awake & mad as hell. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (You f***en psycho b**** let me go) came from the captain angrily as she cussed through her panty gag at the imposter standing in front of her. "Ah are we still a little upset about that whole take off your uniform? Well don't you worry because in a few minutes a couple of my very dear friends will be here to take you some place special?" Stacey said rubbing it in as she put on the matching pink w/white lace robe that matched the Nighty. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****, take off my Lingerie) very angrily came the captain as she rocked back & forth inside the cage as she responded to the imposter.

"Well let's get you ready for your trips little miss stuck up." Stacie said as she went into her purse & pulled out a syringe with a powerful sedative in it. She walked over towards the captain with the sedative ready to go. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you b****, keep that needle away from me) the captain replied as she did her best to move out the way but to no avail. Stacie grabbed the captain's hair, pulled it back & then jammed the needle into her neck. Stacie ejected the captain with the sedative & it took effect immediately. The captain managed to get out a "MMMMPPPPHHHH" as the needle went in but nothing else. "Nighty night b****, have a good little nap on your way to your new home." Stacey said to the captain as she watched the drug taking effect. Stacey laughed & had a huge smile on her face. She put a blind fold over the captain's eyes then a leather hood over her head.

Stacey heard a knock on the door, a secret coded knock that only the pickup team would use. She answered the door & let the women in. They proceeded to the bedroom. They wrapped the cage with a leather cover with holes in it so the captain could breathe. The women left taking the major & the captain to a secret location to train as sex slaves then to be sold. Stacie could now concentrate on the mission at hand but first send Alyssa a coded text that the package was picked up. She reviewed everything she had about the place. The floor plan, her office in relation to Alyssa's office would be. She even got the safe combo, keys to the filing cabinets & all the exits needed to escape, if that was the case. Alyssa wanted to make sure that Stacey knew all of the exits & what she needed to do in case something went wrong. When they started to work together, both Alyssa & Stacey promised each other to go on even if one of them ever got captured or killed. Alyssa & Stacey both knew that this could happen on any mission. They had to be ready for such just in case it did.

Stacey went to bed after getting something to eat, took a hot shower & then went to bed. When she awoke from her sleep, she strode down the hallway into the kitchen & got some breakfast. She started to review everything she could about the building & the mission at hand. Just like Alyssa, Stacey relaxed the night before the mission. Neither one knew what laid ahead for them on this mission. Both women would have done things differently if they knew what was going to happen on Monday morning. For now Alyssa & Stacey slept very peacefully in bed having pleasant dreams about tying up women in uniforms.

End of part seven

The Female Military Imposter: U S Army testing ground; back to the beginning! (Part eight)

Alyssa woke up early, took a shower ate some breakfast & got dressed. Alyssa picked out another pair of matching bra, panty & garter belt set with white lace on the bra & garter belt, forest green in color made out of satin, next came the pantyhose, thigh high nude & silky smooth to be attached to the garter belt, then came the matching forest green satin chemise slip with forest green lace at the bottom edge. Alyssa then pick out the uniform she would wear today put on the proper ribbons & insignias. Grabbing a pair of patent leather (cloroforms) pumps shiny black with a 3 inch heel on them, a neck tie & a dress cover, the major took great pride in wearing her uniform & what she wore underneath it. Alyssa first did up her hair then her makeup. Put on the right amount of perfume & then picked up the bra, slipped it on then fasten the front closure.

Picking up the satin forest green string bikini panties, she stepped into them & then slid them up into place. Alyssa grabbed the forest green garter belt, fasten the hooks then slid it around so the hooks where in the back. Gently picking up the silky smooth nylons, she slipped the right one first then fastens the clips on & then picked up the other one then slid it on the left leg. She fastens the clips on then picked up the satin forest green chemise slip, slipped it over her head letting it fall over her torso. Alyssa adjusted the straps for a better fit. She grabbed the green skirt stepped into it slid it up, tucking the slip in. She zipped up the zipper then fastens the outer clasp. Picking up the short light green blouse, she slipped it on then buttons it up, then put on the neck tie. This type of blouse not to needed to be tucked inside the skirt, which made it better for the movement & cooling of the upper body. Alyssa then stepped into the cloroforms shiny black dress shoes then picked up the jacket & slipped it on. She buttoned it up then put on the dress cover. She checked herself over then got ready to pick up her stuff.

Alyssa grabbed the brief case, the purse & the car keys then headed out. Within an hour the moving team would be here, pack up the major's stuff & take it away. She went into the garage, opened the garage door & started the engine. She backed out the car, closed the garage door & proceeded towards the base. After an hour drive she arrived at the base, showed her military ID. Once she was cleared by the gate guard Alyssa headed towards the building she once already have visited. She pulled into her assigned parking place, got out and headed up the side walk towards the front doors. There was a change in the security procedure since she was last here. Alyssa showed her military ID, got her security pass & went to her office. Once there, she opened the safe & filing cabinets to the top secret information she needed. She inserted two flash drives into the laptop; she inserted a cd into the laptop & copied the required files.

Alyssa copied a total of 8 cds' on both flash drives. Once she was done, Alyssa took the flash drives out the laptop & put them in her bra. She then put away the secret cds', locked the safe & filing cabinets. Alyssa went to the bathroom to hide the flash drives in her favorite hiding place. She went into the farthest stall, close the door then reached up under her skirt & pulled down her panties. Wrapped both flash drives in plastic then inserted them in her virgina, making sure that the flash drives won't fall out. Alyssa inserted a tampon in as well, satisfied that the flash drives were secured in place; she pulled up her panties & headed back to her office. She opened back up the safe & filing cabinet pulled out some secret material then acted like she was working. Everything was going according to plan but the rest of the day would be something else to imagine………..

Stacey arose from her sleep got some breakfast & went back to the bedroom. She went into the bathroom & washed her face to wake herself up then went to the walk in closet to get what she would wear today. Stacey picked out a matching bra, panty & garter belt set with blue lace on the bra & garter belt, light blue in color made out of satin, next came the pantyhose, thigh high nude & silky smooth to be attached to the garter belt, then came the matching light blue satin chemise slip with light blue lace at the bottom edge. Stacey then picked out the uniform she would wear today & made sure she put on the proper ribbons & insignias. Grabbing a pair of patent leather (cloroforms) pumps shiny black with an inch & a half heel on them, a neck tie & a dress cover, the captain also took great pride in wearing her uniform & what she wore underneath it. Stacey first did up her hair then her makeup. Put on the right amount of perfume & then picked up the bra, slipped it on then fasten the front closure.

Picking up the satin light blue string bikini panties, she stepped into them & then slid them up into place. Stacey grabbed the light blue garter belt, fasten the hooks then slid it around so the hooks where in the back. Gently picking up the silky smooth nylons, she slipped the right one first then fastens the clips on & then picked up the other one then slid it on the left leg. She fastens the clips on then picked up the satin light blue chemise slip, slipped it over her head letting it fall over her torso. Stacey adjusted the straps for a better fit. She grabbed the blue skirt stepped into it slid it up, tucking the slip in. She zipped up the zipper then fastens the outer clasp. Picking up the short light blue blouse, she slipped it on then buttons it up, then put on the neck tie. This type of blouse not to needed to be tucked inside the skirt, which made it better for the movement & cooling of the upper body. Stacey then stepped into the cloroforms shiny black dress shoes then picked up the jacket & slipped it on. She buttoned it up then put on the dress cover.

Stacey grabbed the leather brief case, her purse & the car keys then headed out. Within four hours the moving team would be there, pack up the captain's stuff & take it away. She went into the garage, opened the garage door & started the engine. She backed out the car, closed the garage door & proceeded towards the base. After an hour & fifteen minute drive she arrived at the base, showed her military ID. Once she was cleared by the gate guard Stacey headed towards the building where her office was. She parked on the opposite side of the building, got out & headed towards the door. Stacey entered the glass doors, preceded to another security check point. She showed her military ID just like all of the other personnel. She got her security pass then went to her office.

Stacey put her stuff under the desk then went to unlock the safe, pulling out 7 cds' setting them down. She made a temp file & copied the required files to the temp file. Stacey then cut & pastes the temp folders on the flash drives she inserted into the laptop. She took them out then slipped them into her bra for safe keeping. Just like Alyssa, she secured everything & went to the bathroom. Stacey picked the farthest stall then went inside & closed the door. She pulled down her light blue satin panties then wrapped the flash drives in plastic. Stacey inserted them into her virgina & then put in a tampon to keep the flash drives in place. Satisfied with everything she pulled up her panties & headed back to her office.

Stacey got back to her office when the security alarm went off. Over the announcing system it was announced that there was a security breach in progress & that all personnel stand fast (don't move). Her computer screen started to flash red which meant that it was coming from her office. Stacey grabbed her purse, dress cover & the leather brief case. She pulled out her .38 cal semi auto gun with a silencer then headed towards the office that Alyssa was in. Alyssa was getting the same red screen & she knew something was wrong terribly wrong. Alyssa did the same thing that Stacey was doing at the very same moment. Now both women were heading towards each other as well as the security force as well.

Alyssa saw Stacey coming around the corner, just then a couple of security personnel came behind her. "Freeze don't move!" the security personnel said as they pointed their guns at Stacey. As she looked at Alyssa with an OH Shit look on her face, Stacey turned around, raised her gun & fired. As she turned to fire at the security personnel they fired as well. Stacey's first shot hit the guy on the right in the neck, the other three bullets missed. He dropped on the floor as his partner fired her second shot at Stacey. Two bullets struck Stacey, one in the abdomen & the other in the left shoulder. Alyssa raised her gun as well; she fired four quick shots hitting both of the security personnel, two chest shots & two head shots.

Alyssa rushed to Stacey's side picked her up & started to head towards the nearest emergency exit. Alyssa heard more security personnel heading towards them. Stacey was now bleeding more than she should have & Alyssa needed to do something quick to save them both. She put on small gas masks on both of them, pulled out some gas pellets & tossed them into the hallway, then inside the stair well. All of the security personnel started to choke & gag on the thick white smoke. Alyssa dragged Stacey down the stairs & outside into the fresh air. They needed something to get off the base through the barriers at the gate. She saw a hummer sitting next to the building & started to head towards it. Stacey was now on the verge of collapsing on the ground. Alyssa opened the passenger side door then pushed Stacey in. She crawled over Stacey into the driver side, found the keys & started up the hummer. Alyssa floored it taking off towards the gate at a high rate of speed.

At the gate they just put up a few more barriers when the hummer that contained Alyssa & Stacey came barreling towards the gate. The four gate guards raised their weapons at the hummer; Alyssa put her gun out the side window & pulled the trigger when she was in range. The security personnel Started to shoot at the speeding hummer with M-16 riffles. Alyssa returned fire with a .38 cal semi auto hand gun, hitting one of the security personnel. Bullets riddled the hummer, but the hummer was reinforced with steel platting for duty in Iraq & Afghanistan from IED's. Alyssa smashed through the barriers & out into the regular road. The security personnel stopped firing once the hummer started down the highway, so as to not hit any friendly civilians or military personnel. She hit a button on her cell phone once she cleared the gate. It was an emergency button that activated agency personnel that something was wrong & that medical help was needed. "Take the first available right." A voice over the phone said. Alyssa turned right then headed down a road that was hardly traveled. She looked at Stacey who was now pale & weak from losing allot of blood was barely hanging on. "I don't know who set us up, but someone going to pay f***en dearly for this treachery." Alyssa said to Stacey as she felt a warm tear running down her cheek. "Alyssa I Love you" came from Stacey as she finally passed out. "Mother f***ers are going to pay." Alyssa said as she slammed her fist down on the dash board. "Take the next left" came from her cell phone. Alyssa started to worry whether or not she was going to make the meeting point or not to save Stacey.

Finally Alyssa saw agency personnel standing by to help Stacey. She pulled up & opened the passenger side door dragging Stacey out. The agency personnel took Stacey from Alyssa put her on a stretcher then put her inside a helicopter. It took off with Alyssa & Stacey inside to a waiting jet. Within 15 minutes they landed, loaded up Stacey in the back, Alyssa sat in the cabin & then they took off. The jet had the latest stealth knowledge available so it wouldn't be able to be detected enroute to Nevada. Alyssa was worried about Stacey, the agency medical people worked on Stacey franticly, doing blood transfusions & stopping the bleeding. Alyssa wondered who set them up & why. All that Alyssa knew that someone was going to pay with their own blood. She looked down at the uniform she was wearing. It was covered in Stacey's blood. The medical personnel cut off Stacey uniform & lingerie that she was wearing, put it inside a plastic bag & set it aside. They removed the flash drives before they landed. The last thing Alyssa saw after they landed was Stacey being loaded up in an Ambulance & it driving away.

Alyssa's handler was there to greet her, but Alyssa was in no mood to talk. "Alyssa I'm so sorry about Stacey but that is the nature of the game. Sometimes things happen on a mission beyond our control. Now please get in the back with me so we can get you debriefed & cleaned up." The handler said as she & Alyssa got into a black limo then drove off. "Why didn't we know about the new security measures put in place?" Alyssa asks her handler. "I don't know why, but someone turned on us as a whole team, there may be a mole inside our agency. There's only one way to find who, question some of those at the agency itself" Said the handler. "I'm going to find who & when I do they're going to regret the day they were born" Alyssa replied as they drove to the secret entrance to the agency. Once inside they debriefed Alyssa about what happened for five hours & all of them came to the same conclusion; a traitor was amongst them. There was no update on Stacey's condition, but Alyssa got the bag with the blood soaked uniform she wore inside the plastic bag. Then Alyssa's handler asks where Lidia was. She was the one responsible for the Intel on the missions. "She told me that she was going to the landing spot to meet you" the assistant to Lidia said. "She never showed up" the handler replied. "That b****, she's the one who betrayed us. She's going to pay dearly with her own blood." Alyssa said in a furious voice.

Alyssa had a new mission to track down the b**** & make her pay. Alyssa waited outside a room that medical had Stacey in. There was no update on her condition, only that she was stable & not awake. Stacey in fact was in a coma not responding to anyone or anything, not even if Alyssa talked to her before she left for home not knowing if Stacey would survive. Alyssa arrived home in a state of shock & anger, she took off the blood stained uniform & lingerie. She took a hot shower then started to look for the b**** that set her & Stacey up. Alyssa took a leave of absence from her work, she thought that she might never find her, but who knows………

About 8 months later in a mountain hide out in Canada; a woman was enjoying her life as she went about her daily routine. It was summer in the most northern part of Canada's upper territory & the woman that the agency knew as Lidia failed to notice a woman gaining entrance to her home. The woman came into the living room with a gun in hand ready to shoot. As Linda looked up after taking a sip of her tea she was surprise to see Alyssa standing in front of her. "You f***en b****, how dare you betrayed us like that" Alyssa said in mean voice. "Alyssa I heard you where dead along with Stacey" Lidia replied nervously as she put down her tea. "Don't bother b**** trying to reach for your gun. Now stand the f*** up, you heard wrong about me, I'm pretty much alive. You won't be soon enough" Alyssa demanded. "Ok ok I'll do what you say. I know that you're upset but let me explain" Lidia said. Alyssa pulled the trigger twice hitting Lidia in each one of her knee caps; her third shot hit Lidia in the right elbow. "OOOOWWWWWWCCCCCCHHHHH" came from Lidia as she went down. "How does it feel b****, knowing you're going to die & there's nothing you can do about it." Alyssa said with an evil smile on her face. "No wait I'll give you the money I was paid to do it. There's more I'm not the only one that was in on it" Lidia said trying to plead with Alyssa. "I want names b***" Alyssa demanded. "A woman named Tricia in operations. You can find her in Eastern Europe." Lidia said wrenching in pain. "Thanks b****, I'll deal with her soon enough" Alyssa said pulling out a hand grenade with a digital timer on it. She set the timer, set it on the coffee table pulled the pin & walked out. "No, I can't reach it" Lidia said as Alyssa walked out the door. When Alyssa got into the jeep the hand grenade went off, blowing up the living room & Lidia. One down & one to go Alyssa thought as she drove home. It would be months before anyone would come across the blown up cabin………….

End of part eight / end

Return to “Stories by FemaleMilitaryImposter”