"Kings Bay" by FemaleMilitaryImposter

esercito sconfitto

"Kings Bay" by FemaleMilitaryImposter

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Kings Bay
by FemaleMilitaryImposter

The Female Military Imposter: Kings Bay (Part one)

Alyssa and Stacey got back to the house after a four day trip. Stacey's house was now complete and was ready for her to move in. Her stuff was put inside and sorted by the conquest as they went. Stacey would put them in the order she wanted when she got there and had time. Alyssa pulled into her house to drop off her house and get the keys and codes for Stacey to get into her house. Both women headed to Stacey's house. Alyssa pulled up and punched in the code and drove down the driveway and opened the garage door, then pulled in. Inside were a candy apple red sports car and a black van. This meant that Stacey would be on her very own. They got out of the car and went inside to check out the house. The lay out was completely different then Alyssa's, the way Stacey wanted it. Stacey and Alyssa went down below and looked around. It was the same as Alyssa's was and also connected to Alyssa's by a secret passage for emergencies.

Stacey started to go through her stuff and got settled in. Alyssa left and drove home. Once home she started to go through her stuff and took a hot shower. Alyssa put on the Charger Girl uniform and strutted around the house for awhile before calling Stacey and seeing how she was doing? Stacey told Alyssa she was doing great and would like to go out and have some fun. Alyssa said no problem they'll just see what was happening around Vegas. Allot of women around to tie up and have a blast. This sounded really good since they would have a few weeks off before their next mission. Which Stacey would do her first mission all on her own.

Alyssa drove over to Stacie's and picked her up. Both women put together their bag of tricks. They drove down to Vegas and searched around town for some action. In town this week was a convention on women in the military. Allot of the service women had not arrived yet but a few had. Alyssa and Stacey spotted two female marine officers. They followed them back to their hotel and got the room number. These two women were staying on the first floor and had a really nice rental car. They came up with a plan; Stacey would act like she locked herself out of her room and would ask to use their phone to call the front desk. Once inside she would put her gun to good use on unsuspecting women. Stacey grabbed her bag of tricks and got ready to go. Alyssa would be waiting outside just out of view for her part and go in and secure the women.

Stacey went up to the door and knocked. "Yes can I help you?" asks the 2nd Lieutenant. "Why yes if you can. I had my room key card zero out on me and need to call the front desk." Stacey replied. "Ok sure why not. The phone is right over there." said the Lieutenant. "Thank you very much." Stacey said as she acted like she dialed the front desk, but disconnected the phone instead. "It'll be 10 minutes to get another key? OK thanks I'll wait." Stacey said as if she had gotten through. The front door was left cracked open and Alyssa went in and Stacey pulled out her gun. No, No, No Lieutenant don't even try to be a heroin. Put your hands up, get them up." Stacey said in a demanding voice.

The other female was a 1st Lieutenant and was surprised as she came out of the bedroom door hearing the commotion. "You get your hands as well and stand next to your friend here. Alyssa had pulled out her gun as she went into the hotel room and along with Stacey had the female marines under control. "Ok, Ok just don't shoot use. What do you want from us?" asks the 2nd lieutenant. "We need your purses, car keys and most importantly your uniforms." Alyssa said getting out rope and duct tape. "What our uniforms? No way, we just can't give them to you." replied the 2nd Lieutenant. "You see we tried to get into the convention, but military women only. So to get in we need uniforms. Be nice couple of female marines and strip completely nude for us. Come on ladies get a move on and hurry up. We don't have all F***en day." Alyssa demanded as the two female marines started to strip.

"Ok we're doing it; just don't get an itchy trigger finger. I don't believe this." Said the 2nd lieutenant as she slid off her shoes and took off her neck tie. The 1st Lieutenant was doing the same. Both women unbuttoned their jackets, took them off and then placed them on the table in two separate piles. Then they unbuttoned the cuffs on their long sleeve blouses and then the front buttons. Removed the blouses and set them on top of the jackets. Exposing white satin and lace slips with matching bras. Then both women unfasten the outer clasps on their above the knee skirts, then unzipped them and slid them down and off setting them on top of the uniform piles.

The very next step; was the sexy Lingerie to come off. Each woman pulled their slips up and over their heads and tossed them on the piles. Then unfasten the silky smooth skin tone thigh high nylons stockings. Slid each one down and placed them on the top of the satin slips. Unfasten the hooks on the white satin and lace garter belts, took them off and tossed them on the uniform piles. The bras were unfasten, then slid off the women chests and placed on the piles. Finally the silky smooth white satin string thong panties were slid down the silky smooth legs of both women and tossed on top off the uniform piles.

Now completely nude, both women waited to see what was going to happen next. Two sturdy metal chairs were placed in the bedroom and the two women were forced at gun point into the bedroom and then told to sit in the chairs. "Now put your arms through the holes and clasp your hands together." Alyssa told the women. She handed Stacey her gun and started to tie up the two women. Alyssa tied their hands and feet extremely tight. Both women wrenched in pain, but didn't scream because Stacey had both guns pointed at them. Alyssa finished tying up both women extremely well and tight, then came the panty gags. Alyssa and Stacey slid off their cheap white nylon panties, balled them up and stuffed them into the women mouths. Secured them in place with cleave gags and then duct tape over them to keep the panties in place.

With both women secured, Alyssa and Stacey got undressed and redressed in the marine uniforms and sexy Lingerie. Both women did up their hair and makeup just like the two female marines had it. The two female marines could only look on in disappear. Alyssa pulled out two syringes and went over to each woman and ejected them with a sedative which knocked them out for hours. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" came from each woman as she was being ejected with the sedative. Once the two tied up women were knocked out, Alyssa and Stacey Headed out to the convention to enjoy themselves.

End of part one

The Female Military Imposter: Kings Bay (Part two)

Alyssa made a phone call before they got to the convention. The agency pick up team would pick up the two tied up female marines. Alyssa and Stacey enjoyed the next four days at the convention, gathered up the women stuff and headed home. They received their next assignments, Alyssa would go to Kings Bay Naval base and Stacey would be going to Wright / Paterson Air Force base. Alyssa's target was a 29 year old female Lieutenant Commander working in the operation center for the ballistic missile submarines. Her mission was getting key information and codes that track and communicate with the submarines. Stacey's mission was to take the place of a 23 year old female 2nd Lieutenant and retrieve information vital to satellite tracking. Both women took time to study their intended targets extremely well. Alyssa gathered up what she needed and had plastic surgery to look like her target. Stacey had the same procedure done as well and got her stuff together as well. Both Alyssa and Stacey left for their assignments and arrived at the safe houses provided for them after about a three week healing period.

Alyssa unpacked her stuff and unloaded the equipment, loaded the address of her target into the gps and headed out to check out her target and start to study her routine. She got her targets routine down after a few days and then waited for her to leave for work to set up her video cameras and voice recorders. Alyssa picked the lock and gained entry into the Commander's house. Set up her equipment and went through the woman's wardrobe. Now with everything in place, Alyssa watched the LtCDR get up, shower and gets dressed in her summer white uniform. She observed how she walked, talked and who the LtCDR socialized with. The LtCDR was a hot little tight unit and Alyssa couldn't wait to get a taste of her. After about two weeks, Alyssa was ready to make her move and assume the LtCDR Identity.

Alyssa got dressed in her black cat suit and drove over to the LtCDR place. She waited for the LtCDR to leave for work and picked the lock and gain access to the house and set up her stuff she would needed. Alyssa set up her holding cage and put it in the spare bedroom walk in closet. She put her bag of tricks inside the woman's walk in closet where Alyssa would be waiting for her. Alyssa would use the knock out gas pellets. This would require her to use her MPU2-MK2 gas mask, a smaller version of the MPU2. At around 1600 hours, the LtCDR came home. She pulled her car into the left side of the two car garage. Closed the garage door and then shut of the engine to her navy blue corvette. Opened the back hatch, took out her dry cleaning she picked up on the way home and came inside the house. She set down her purse, keys and dress cover on the counter, and then headed towards the bedroom.

The LtCDR put the dry cleaning on the back of the bedroom door and opened the door to her huge walk in closet and turned on the light. Alyssa put on her gas mask and got her pellets ready to go. When the door opened and the light came on, Alyssa pulled the LtCDR inside and tossed the pellets at the LtCDR and shut the door. The gas started to take effect almost immediately, as the LtCDR started to choke and gasp for trying to ask who this woman was and why was she was doing this. Within a few moments the LtCDR passed out and hit the floor hard. Alyssa would wait until the gas dissipated and ventilated the bedroom before taking off her gas mask.

Alyssa dragged the unconscious woman from the walk in closet to the foot board of the bed and got her bag of tricks out from the walk in closet, then went to retrieve the holding cage in the spare bedroom down the hall. Once Alyssa had everything she needed, she made sure the air was safe enough to remove her gas mask and start her favorite part. Alyssa removed her gas mask and started to get undressed, took off her shoes and unzipped her black cat suite and slipping it off. Now totally nude, Alyssa knelt down beside her prey and started to strip her. She slid off the white dress shoes with a 3 inch heels, set them aside and unbuttoned the C/T white blouse. Spread it apart to reveal a white satin / lace slip and matching front closure bra. Alyssa sat up the LtCDR and slipped off the blouse and set it aside, pulled down the slip and bra straps and unfastens the front closure of the white satin / lace bra. Taking it off and setting the bra on top off the blouse, exposing a pair of firm milky white perfect 35c breasts.

Alyssa let the LtCDR upper torso fall back onto the carpet floor, bouncing her head off the floor a couple of times. She then unbuckled the white C/T belt and slid it through the belt loops, taking it and setting it to the side of the blouse. Alyssa rolled the LtCDR over and unfastens the outer clasp and unzipped the zipper. She then slid down the white C/T skirt which was just above the knee over the silky smooth nylon pantyhose covered legs. She then set it on top of the bra and the blouse, and then slid the slip off setting it on top of the pile. This exposed a pair of non-control top skin tone silky smooth pantyhose and underneath a pair of white satin string bikini panties. Alyssa took a little more time to slid down the silky smooth nylon pantyhose and set them on the side of the uniform pile. Finally Alyssa slid off the white string satin bikini panties, took a whiff before setting them on top of the uniform pile.

Alyssa rolled the LtCDR over on her stomach, took both her wrists and tied them extremely tight. Then tied the elbows together extremely tight as well and wrapped duct tape below the elbows and above the wrists rope. Alyssa rolled the LtCDR back over and tied the woman's ankles together extremely tight. Then tied the knees together as well, taking duct tape she wrapped it around the knees below the knee caps and above the ankle ropes. She sat the LtCDR up against the foot board and took a leather neck strap with a ring on the front, put it around the neck and secured it in place. Then took a piece of rope and wrapped it around the upper torso above the breasts and another one just below the breasts. She then took another piece of rope put it on back of the neck strap and wrapped it under the arm pits and back in front in between the breasts and tied it off in the back between the shoulder blades, squeezing the firm milky white breasts together.

Alyssa took a pair of hand cuffs with a 3 foot chain, cuffed one on the neck ring and wrapped the other one around the knee rope and closed it, putting the LtCDR in a front hogtie. Alyssa tilts the LtCDR head back and squatted over her face. Open the woman's mouth and pulled out the cheap white nylon panties out of her virgina and stuff them into the LtCDR mouth. Then took 3 inch extra sticky tape and secured them in place. Now tied up and thoroughly panty gagged, the LtCDR could now be put into the holding cage. Alyssa opened the cage and pulled and pushed her prey into the cage, then locked it. Securing the LtCDR inside and preventing any type of escape possible. Totally satisfied, Alyssa got up and strutted into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower and get ready to put on her newly acquired uniform to go out and do some shopping.

End of part two

The Female Military Imposter: Kings Bay (Part three)

Alyssa strutted around the house, closing all of the blinds and curtains. She went back into the bed room and the LtCDR was starting come to, still a bit groggy from the knock out gas. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (What the hell is going on? What happened?). "Well, I see that we are waking up from our little nap? How is your head, a little throbbing right now? Don't worry, you'll gone be a little tied up for a while. As you can see we look exactly alike and I plan on taking your place for a while." Alyssa said in an insulting voice. MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you B****, you won't get away with this!). The LtCDR replied angrily, fighting hard against her bondage. "Awe, are we a little upset? Well like to sit around and chat, but I need to take a shower and get dressed in my uniform. I think shopping is in order, don't you?" Alyssa replied with a smirk on her face and laughter in her voice. MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you B****, let me go). Alyssa strutted past her tied up prey and into the bathroom with a smile on her face. MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you B****, No you can't do this to me!).

Alyssa took a long hot shower and came out strutted her tight ass in front of the tied up Navy Lieutenant Commander. "Did that feel good to a hot shower? You have a really nice place here. I'm going to really enjoy it as well as your uniforms, lingerie and your other clothes. I always wanted to wear a military uniform and get plenty of attention from the guys. Now I can, thanks to you! Time to put on my makeup and perfume and do up my hair." Alyssa said with a smile and her hands on her hips. MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F***'n B****, No you can't wear my uniform B****!). Replied the LtCDR through her panty gag as she watched the imposter do up her makeup and hair. "So just sit there, be quiet and watch me get dressed." Said Alyssa as she finished her makeup and hair then picked up the white satin panties and slipped them on. "MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!" (NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!) Replied the angered LtCDR as she watch the imposter put on her panties. "The panties feel really nice on my ass sweet checks and now for that matching satin / lace bra." Said Alyssa as she put it on and closed the front closure. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (NNNOOO, that's mine you can't wear it!!!). Alyssa picked up the silky smooth panty hose and slipped them on.

"Really nice baby, really nice. The feel of the silky smooth feeling against my legs and ass feels great." Alyssa said as she pulled up the panty hose and then smoothed them out. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (NNNOOO, they only feel that way on me!!!). Replied the LtCDR as Alyssa picked up the white satin / lace slip. "This feels so silky smooth in my hands. UUUHHHMMM this is going to feel so good on my body sweet cheeks." Alyssa said with a smile as she slipped it over her head and let it fall over her torso. Alyssa adjusted the straps this angered the tied up LtCDR. "MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!" (NNNNNNNOOOOOOO, you F***en B**** you can't wear my satin slip!!!). As she watched the imposter adjusted the straps and pick up the blouse. "I never guessed that the military women wore such expensive Lingerie under their uniforms. Good thing I decided to find out huh sweet cheeks?" Alyssa said with an insulting tone in her voice as she slipped on the C/T blouse and buttoned it up.

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!" (NNNNNNNOOOOOOO, NNNNNNNOOOOOOO you can't impersonate me!!!). Replied the LtCDR as she fought hard against her bondage and saw the imposter pick the C/T skirt and step into it. "The skirt is going to feel really nice. Since you're a half inch shorter than me, the skirt should be a little higher above the knees. Just the way I like it." Alyssa said as she stepped into the skirt and pulled it up, then zipped up the zipper and fastened the outer clasp. MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F***'n B****, No you can't be wearing my uniform B****!). Replied the LtCDR angrily as she watched in despair as she watched the imposter put on the white C/T belt and fasten it in place. "Well thank you very much for letting me try on your uniform. I'm glad that I took the chance to do this when I saw you out in town a few weeks ago. Follow you around, taking videos and pictures of how you look, walked and talked in uniform. Now I'm you in every which way, we look exactly alike and no one will ever know the difference." Alyssa said as she gloated when she slipped on the white dress shoes.

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!" (NNNNNNNOOOOOOO, NNNNNNNOOOOOOO you can't wear my uniform and impersonate me!!!). Replied the LtCDR as she fought hard against her bondage as she watched the imposter put on the dress shoes and saw an exact duplicate of herself standing in front of her. "Well I think that it's time to put you in the closet and go shopping, but first a little chloroform to make sure that you have a little nap while I'm out." Alyssa said as she pulled out the bottle of chloroform and a rag. "MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!" (NNNNNNNOOOOOOO you can't do this to me!!!). Replied the LtCDR as she fought hard against her bondage as she watched the imposter soak the rag and put it on her face. Within a minute the tied up LtCDR was knocked out and pushed into the closet. The light was turned off and the door shut. Alyssa checked herself out in the floor mirror then went out to the kitchen and put on the dress cover, picked up the keys and purse and headed out.

End of part three

The Female Military Imposter: Kings Bay (Part four)

Alyssa went into the garage, opened the garage door and started up the engine. She backed out the corvette, put the top down and closed the garage door. She headed down the driveway and made a left turn. Alyssa headed towards the shopping mall and the clothing stores. She could feel the skirt ride up her silky smooth panty hose and the cool breeze that road up the inside of the skirt. It felt good on her hot wet moist P**** and gave her a tingling sensation. Which turned her on as Alyssa felt her N****es get hard as rocks. She loved this feeling and wanted to feel it even more. She stopped at all of the expensive clothing and Lingerie stores before heading back to the LtCDR house.

Stacey was having a pretty easy go at it as well. After unpacking all of her equipment, she set out to her targets apartment and get her schedule down and to set up her video and recording equipment. Stacey watched the hot little number strut her stuff. Just like Alyssa, she couldn't wait to get a taste of her. Stacey watched the Lieutenant leave and Stacey went up to her apartment door, picked the lock and went inside. Stacey set up her equipment and went through the Lieutenant's wardrobe. After a quick check of her video equipment Stacey left to follow her prey around to study her every move. To take pictures and videos of the hot little number how she walked and talked in uniform and to whom she socialized with.

After two weeks of studying her prey, Stacey was ready to strike and assume the Lieutenant's identity. Stacey got up early and went over her targets apartment and waited for the Lieutenant to leave. Stacey video recorded the Air Force Lieutenant leave for the base. After a 20 minute wait Stacey went up to the door and picked the lock and gained entry. Stacey set up here equipment that she would need and spent time getting something to eat and look through the Lieutenant's wardrobe. When it was time Stacey went into the spare bedroom and waited for her prey to come home. Stacey heard the car pull into the single car garage and the garage door being closed. Her prey unlocked the door coming from the garage and then being opened. The Lieutenant set down her purse, keys and dress cover on the kitchen table, then headed towards the bedroom. Once inside, the Lieutenant opened the walk in closet door, turned on the light and went in.

Stacey put on her gas mask and sneaked down to the Lieutenant's bedroom. She got her gas pellets ready. When the Lieutenant turned around, Stacey threw 4 pellets at her prey, exploding on contact. The closet quickly filled up with a white smoke and Stacey closed the closet door, turned off the light and making her prey disoriented and trapping the Lieutenant inside. After about a minute of hearing the Lieutenant gag, choke and moving around, Stacey heard a loud thump as the Lieutenant hit the carpet floor and was knock out. Stacey waited a few more minutes before opening the closet door and seeing the Lieutenant lying on the floor unconscious.

Stacey started to ventilate the bedroom and the closet. Stacey dragged the unconscious Lieutenant to the end of the bed. The Lieutenant would be out for a few hours and will be very weak when she woke up. When it was safe enough for to remove her gas mask, Stacey removed it and went to retrieve the holding cage and her bag of tricks. Stacey came back in, got completely undressed and went over to the Lieutenant, then started to strip her nude. She removed the black dress shoes with 3 inch heels, set them aside and unbuttoned the blue jacket.
Stacey took off the blue neck tie, unbuttoned the blouse and the cuffs. She sat the lieutenant up, removed the jacket, then the blouse and set them aside; exposing the white satin / lace slip with a light blue satin / lace front closure bra. Stacey let the lieutenant's upper torso drop back onto the carpet and the 36a breasts bounced around a little. Stacey unfastens the outer clasp and unzipped the zipper on the skirt. She pulled it down silky smooth legs and off the Lieutenant's body, then set it on top of the jacket and blouse.

Stacey pulled up the white satin slip and over the head of the Lieutenant and placing it on the uniform pile. She saw a pair of skin tone silky smooth thigh high nylon stockings attached to a light blue satin / lace garter belt, matching the bra and light blue satin string bikini panties. Stacey unfastens the front closure on the bra, sat the Lieutenant up and slid it off her body and put it with the pile of uniform items. She let the Lieutenant's head and torso fall back onto the carpet. She slid down the light blue satin string bikini panties down the silky smooth legs and taking them off. Stacey took a whiff of the panties before setting them aside, placing them on top of the uniform pile.

She unfasten each of the skin tone silky smooth nylons from the garter belt and unhooked the light blue satin / lace garter belt, removed it and set it on top of the pile of clothes. Stacey carefully slid down each one of the silky smooth skin tone nylons off and place them separately from the uniform pile. Stacey rolled the Lieutenant on her stomach and took a pair of hand cuffs and cuffed the Lieutenant's wrists tight as they could go. She took an elbow leather strap cuff and strapped the elbows together, leaving the extra strap to fasten around the front later. Stacey rolled the Lieutenant on her back and took another pair of hand cuffs and cuffed the ankles together as tight as she could get them. She took a leather knee strap cuff and strapped the knees together and grabbed the neck strap, placing it near the Lieutenant's head. Stacey moved into position, squatted over the Lieutenant's face, opened her mouth and pulled out the nylon white panties out from her virgina, pushing them into the Lieutenant's mouth. Stacey pushed them in further and secured them in place with a ball gag; fasten it in the back of the Lieutenant's head.

Stacey sat the Lieutenant up against the footboard; took the neck strap with a ring in the front and placed it around the neck and secured it in place. Stacey took a 5 foot chain and two locks out from her bag. She took the Lieutenant and laid her on her side. Stacey took one end of the chain; locked it to the hand cuffs, ran it between the legs across the virgina and looped it through the neck ring and down to the ankle cuffs. Locked it on the ankle cuffs putting the Lieutenant into a hogtie. Very satisfied with her work; Stacey grabbed the uniform and stockings, stood up and placed them neatly across the satin covered bed. After this was done; Stacey decided to take a nice hot relaxing shower.

When Stacey was done she went into the walk in closet and went through the Lieutenant's wardrobe; then did her hair and makeup. The Lieutenant was starting to awake and making muffled sounds from her panty ball gag. Stacey got up from the makeup table, went over to the Lieutenant and sat the tied up woman against the footboard. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (What the hell happened?) Asks the Lieutenant as she looked up at the woman that looked exactly like her. "Well how was our little nap? Don't worry you're not seeing anything weird. I really do look exactly like you and plan on assuming your identity but I need to get dressed in my uniform to go out to shop a little bit." Stacey said as she picked up the garter belt and put it on. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b****, you can't do this!) Replied the Lieutenant angrily through her gag. "I know you think I won't get away with impersonating you, but I will." Stacey bragged as she slipped on the silky smooth thigh high nylons and fastens them onto the garter belt. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you b****, you won't get away with this!) Replied the angry Lieutenant as she watched the imposter slip on the satin panties. "I guess you would like to say allot more but that panty gag should keep you nice and quiet while I'm out." Stacey said with a smile on her face as she picked up the bra and put it on adjusting the straps for a better fit. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F***en b****, just let me loose and I'll show you!) Replied the Lieutenant as the imposter put on the satin slip, letting it fall over her body and adjusting the straps. "Wow we a little upset right now. Don't be, I'm going to enjoy being you. You Lingerie fit me just great and feel good on my body." Stacey said as she picked up the light blue blouse, slipped it on and buttoned it up; including the cuffs.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b****, you can't wear my uniform!) Replied the very angry Lieutenant as the imposter picked up the blue skirt, stepped into it pulled it up tucking in the slip and blouse in; then zipped up the zipper and fasten the outer clasp. "What a potty mouth we have on us. Good thing for that panty and ball gag in that big mouth of yours." Said Stacey as she picked up the jacket, slipped it on and buttoned it up. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b**** ass c***, let me go!) Said the Lieutenant angrily as she watched the imposter slip on the black dress shoes and adjust the skirt. "Well how do I look honey buns? I think I look really hot in my newly acquired Air Force Uniform." Said Stacey as she checked herself out in the floor mirror in front of the tied up and gagged Lieutenant. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b****, you'll never look as good as me in it!) Replied the Lieutenant angrily as she looked up at the imposter admiring herself in the mirror.

Stacey turned around to face the tied up former owner of the uniform. Standing in a dominant stance continued to insult her prey. "Well I have to go out for awhile, so it's time to put you sleep until I get back. Don't worry, I'll tell everyone that you got yourself all tied up." Stacey said with a smile on her face; then bent down and took out a syringe out of her bag and injected a powerful sedative into the Lieutenant. "MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!" (NNNNOOOO You f***en b****!) Replied the Lieutenant as the imposter injected her with a sedative. Within seconds; the Lieutenant was out cold; then she was placed inside the holding cage and placed inside the walk in closet. Stacey closed the door, turned out the light and went out to the kitchen. She put on the dress cover, picked up the purse and keys and headed for the garage. Stacey opened the garage door, started the engine and backed out. After closing the garage door she proceeded to the mall to do some shopping. As she headed down the road the skirt road up Stacey's legs and the breeze flowed across her legs and up the skirt to her hot moist juicy P***y, exciting Stacey even more and making her n***les hard as diamonds.

End of part four

The Female Military Imposter: Kings Bay (Part five)

Alyssa completed her shopping trip and headed back to the LtCDR's house. She had plenty of shopping bags to go through, maxing out the LtCDR's credit cards. Alyssa opened the garage door and pulled into the garage. She shut off the engine and closed the garage door. Alyssa grabbed some of the shopping bags and headed inside to the bedroom. She set the bags down and took out her gun with a silencer on it; opened the closet door and turned on the light. Alyssa could see that the LtCDR was still out cold. Alyssa decided to retrieve the rest of the shopping bags, taking her gun with her. After retrieving all of the shopping bags, Alyssa started to go through them until the LtCDR came to. She had bought allot of sexy Lingerie, dresses, skirts and blouses. Alyssa was clearly enjoying every minute of it.

The LtCDR started to come around, started to clear her head and awake fully. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b**** ass c***, what the hell are you doing with me?) The LtCDR said angrily through her panty gag as see saw all of the clothes the imposter bought on her credit cards when she brought out from the closet. "I really enjoyed going shopping and getting allot of clothes I'm going to enjoy wearing; especially your uniforms on the Naval Base being you." Alyssa said pushing out the tied up and gagged woman. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F***en b****, let me go!) Replied angrily the LtCDR as she was pushed into position. "I guess it's time to show you what I bought!" Alyssa said picking up some of the sexy Lingerie to show the LtCDR.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b****, you didn't max out my cards!) Replied the very angry LtCDR as she watched in despair as the imposter went through the wardrobe bought at her expense. This went on for a few hours and Alyssa decided to get something to eat. When she was done she made a phone call to the agency for a package pick up. The LtCDR couldn't hear what was being said, but she knew that the imposter was sent by somebody to take her place. All she knew now that a group of people would be picking her up inside her cage and taking her somewhere. Alyssa came back into the bedroom. "I guess that you heard a little bit of the conversation. Well just to let you know that some lovely ladies will pick you up in an hour or so. So be good and behave yourself and you won't be punished." Alyssa told her tied up prey with a smile on her face.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b****, No don't do this to me!) Replied the LtCDR as she looked up at the imposter with disappear. Alyssa let out a laugh and got into her dominant female stance. "They came to me with an irresistible deal, which they would provide me with a new face and life. All I had to do is to impersonate you for a week and get some valuable information. That was a deal I couldn't pass it up, so you see I'd rather be you and have your life, than the mislabel life I had." Alyssa told the tied up Navy woman. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F***en b****, you can't do this to me!) Replied the LtCDR as she fought against her tight bondage and looking the imposter wearing her uniform exactly the way she did.

Alyssa received a phone call and the package would be picked up in 10 minutes. Alyssa retrieved a syringe from the purse and knelt down beside the cage and grabbed the LtCDR's hair pulling her head back. She then injected the tied up LtCDR with sedative and within moments she was out cold. Alyssa stood up and went to let the agency women in. They quickly wrapped up the package and got her ready for transport. Once ready, the real LtCDR was loaded into the van and driven off. Alyssa with a big smile across her face went back inside to go through her new wardrobe. Once done, Alyssa went over the final details of her mission which would begin on Monday.

Stacey was completing her shopping spree and was heading back to the apartment. She felt so good to work on her own and knowing that Alyssa would be proud of her. Stacey opened the garage door and pulled in. She shut off the engine and closed the garage door. Stacey grabbed some of the bags and went inside. Stacey went into the bedroom and pulled out her gun, put a silencer on it. Turned on the light and opened the closet door. The Air Force Lieutenant was still knocked out and sleeping just like a baby. Stacey decided to go out and get the rest of the shopping bags. Took them in and set them on the floor. Stacey took off the dress cover and put the car keys on the dresser; she set her gun on the bed in case she needed it and started to go through the shopping bags.

Stacey was half way through when the Lieutenant was starting to come to. She went into the closet and pushed the holding cage out. Once in place she made sure that the tied up woman could see what she had bought at the stores. The Lieutenant cleared her head and was furious at this imposter for what she had done. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b****, untie me and let me go!) Said the tied up Lieutenant through her panty gag. "I was just wondering, how is that pair of panties taste in your big mouth. If you think I'm going to let you go, think again because I won't even consider it! So just sit there and be quiet." Stacey told her dominated prey as she held up some of the sexy Lingerie. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en c***, you bought stuff on my credit cards!) Replied the Lieutenant as she fought against her bondage but to no avail. "Fight your bondage all you want, you won't get loose anyway. I used hand cuffs, leather straps, chain and locks. So I doubt it that you'll be able to free yourself and escape. So if I was you and I'm glad that I'm not right now since you're all tied up and in a cage, I would be calm, be nice and quiet."

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You f***en b**** ass c***, you'll never get away with this! trying to impersonate me.) Said the Lieutenant as she looked up at the imposter who was wearing her uniform and Lingerie. Stacey was getting done going through all of the shopping bags went out to the living room and made a phone to have a package picked up. The agency said the ladies would be over in 30 minutes. Stacey strutted back into the bedroom and stood in front of the cage in a dominant stance and told her tied up prey that she would be picked up soon. "Enjoy yourself in your apartment because soon you'll be picked up by some lovely ladies who will teach you some manners miss potty mouth! Just think as they're having their fun with you; I'll be enjoying myself as you. I mean who's going to know the difference between us. The women who need me to take your place did a great job on the plastic surgery and your vital information. So you see I was practicing to be you for awhile and observing you as well. So I will get away with it." Stacey told the dominated Air Force Lieutenant looking up at her with discuss in her face. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you b****, you can never ever replace me!) Replied the tied up Lieutenant as she looked up at the imposter who was clearly enjoying what she was hired to do.

Stacey received a phone call that the women would be by in 10 minutes to pick up the package. Stacey went to the dresser and took out a syringe with a powerful sedative in it. She knelt down beside the cage, grabbed the hair of the Lieutenant pulling back her head and injecting the Lieutenant with the sedative. The Lieutenant didn't even have a chance to let out a MMMPPPHHH before the sedative took effect. The lieutenant was knocked out cold and waiting in her cage to be taken away. Ten minutes later the women arrived, wrapped the package and got her ready for transport. Stacey pulled out the car out of the garage and the van backed in and loaded up the Lieutenant and drove off. Stacey put the car back into the garage and went back inside, where she studied her final part of her mission which would begin on Monday morning.

End of part five

The Female Military Imposter: Kings Bay (Part six)

Alyssa woke up early Monday morning, took a hot shower, and got dressed in her newly acquired summer white uniform and sexy Lingerie underneath it. She went to the garage and opened the garage door, started the car, put the top down. When Alyssa got in the white c/t skirt road up her silky smooth pantyhose legs. Alyssa loved this feeling and pulled out of the garage. She closed the garage door and headed towards the base with the breeze riding up her skirt, giving her a sensation she has enjoyed many times. Alyssa's n*****s were getting hard as she drove down the highway. She took the exit ramp to head towards the base. By this time Alyssa was very excited sexually and ready to get the mission over with.

Once at the gate she stopped and the sentry checked her I D closely. When he was satisfied Alyssa was let through the gate and onto the base. She head towards the LtCDR's office and pulled into her assigned parking spot. Alyssa got out of the car after putting back up the top and headed inside. She went to her office; put her dress cover and keys down on her desk. Alyssa got out what she needed to retrieve the information. She opened her safe and went through the files and studied them carefully. This would be a weeklong information gathering instead of a one day thing. Alyssa got all of the information required. The agency women packed up all of the LtCDR's clothes and furniture. Alyssa was heading back towards Nevada and would meet Stacey at a hotel in Colorado after her mission was completed.

Stacey got up early as well to start the final part of her mission. She took a hot shower put on the sexy Lingerie and her newly acquired Air Force uniform. Stacey checked herself out in the floor mirror before putting on her dress cover, grabbing the car keys and the purse and went to the garage. She opened the garage door, started the engine and got in. The skirt road up her legs when she got into the car to start it. Stacey backed out, closed the garage door and proceeded towards the base. The wind flowed up the skirt and over her silky smooth thigh high nylons covered legs. This got Stacey very excited and her n*****s were hard as diamonds. She enjoyed this feeling and really loved it. She approached the base gate and was stopped to get her I D checked. Once the sentry was satisfied that the woman in the car was who she was. Stacey was let through and the plastic surgeon did a very good job.

Stacey proceeded to the office the Lieutenant was assigned and pulled into the parking spot provided to the Lieutenant. She turned off the engine and got out of the car. Locked it up and proceeded to the Lieutenant's office. Once inside, Stacey got the stuff she needed to get all of the information for the agency. This was done over the week and so nobody would be wise to what was going on. Stacey was able get all of the required information and the Lieutenant's wardrobe and furniture was packed up and shipped to the proper places. Stacey left for Colorado to rendezvous with Alyssa and take a little personnel time for the two of them. Maybe get some extra bonuses to get some extra spending money.

Alyssa called Stacey and let her know what room they would be staying in. When Stacey finally arrived, both women were happy to see one another. Alyssa helped Stacey unpack and both of them got reacquainted with some hot and heavy sex. When they got done both women took showers and got dressed to spend a night out on the town. They went to a couple of clubs and learn about an invitation only high class rich party going on tomorrow night. Two of the blond women attending were at the club talking about it, Alyssa and Stacey listen very closely to all of the details and decided that they would follow the women back to where they are staying and the next day take their place. This was a golden opportunity score a lovely ladies for some bonus cash.

Alyssa and Stacey followed the two women back to a fancy cabin that was separate from all others. Alyssa would come up with a plan and snatch these two lovely women and their very expensive wardrobe. They went back to the hotel and worked on a plan. Alyssa and Stacey would gain entry to the cabin and wait for the two women to come back from their hair appointment and gas them. They went to bed and had a great night and knowing that tomorrow they would add to their wardrobe collection.

The next morning both women got up, put their bags of tricks together; loaded up two hold cages inside suite cases in the trunk. Once Alyssa and Stacey doubled checked everything they headed over to their targets cabin. They waited for the two women to leave. When they left Alyssa and Stacey waited 15 minutes before gaining access by picking the lock. They looked around and went through the women's wardrobes and set up their equipment. The two women arrived from their hair appointments parked the car and got out; both of the women carrying a very expensive gown; one red, one purple to wear to the party. Little did they know that they wouldn't be able to attend the party; instead they would be tied up and gagged by two imposters. Alyssa and Stacey heard their prey come in and both done their gas masks and got ready to strike. When the women walked into their separate bedrooms; Alyssa and Stacey launched their attacks at the same time. The knock out gas pellets hit their mark and went into effect immediately. The women choked and gasp for air but the thick white smoke was just too much for their lungs to handle and within moments the two women were out cold.

Alyssa and Stacey waited for the gas to dissipate and took off their gas masks. After clearing the smoke out, Alyssa and Stacey went to work on their prey. Dragging each woman to the foot of the bed and started to strip them nude. Alyssa quickly unbuttoned the satin purple blouse, unzipped the mid thigh grey skirt and slipped off the black dress shoes. She took off the blouse, removed the camisole, unhooked the bra and removed that. Alyssa pulled down the skirt and rolled down the nude color thigh high nylons. She rolled her victim over; tied her hands and elbows extremely tight. She rolled the blond on her back and quickly tied the knees and ankles together extremely tight and finished up by putting her blond hair prey into a hog tie, then panty gagged her and secured it with duct tape.

Stacey worked just as quickly on her little blond hot to trout woman. She quickly unbuttoned the red satin blouse and unzipped the black thigh high skirt. Stacey removed the black dress shoes. Sat the woman up; took off the blouse and pulled off the red satin camisole. Unhooked the red satin / lace bra and removed it. Stacey slip off the black skirt and the thigh high nylons; rolled her blond on her stomach tied the wrists and elbows together extremely tight. Stacey rolled her prey back over and tied the knees and ankles together extremely tight, then finished up with a hog tie. Stacey panty gagged the blond and put 3 inch sticky tape over her mouth to secure the panties in place.

Alyssa and Stacey went to the same hair salon and got their hair done, returned to the cabin. Took showers and got dressed in the charmeuse satin gowns purple and red gowns. Alyssa made a phone call and had the women picked up along with their wardrobe. They went to the party and snagged a few more honeys and the agency picked up those up as well. Alyssa and Stacey got three women each and their wardrobes. They spent the rest of the time shopping and having fun before returning to their houses in Nevada.

End of part six / end

Return to “Stories by FemaleMilitaryImposter”