" Linda's Dream" by The Female Military Imposter

esercito sconfitto

" Linda's Dream" by The Female Military Imposter

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Linda's Dream
by The Female Military Imposter

The Female Military Imposter: Linda's Dream (Part one)

As Linda was sleeping in here cage that Stacey and Alyssa put her in, she started to dream about what happen to her today………….

A 26 year old female inmate named Tracey Woods escape from her jail cell from a maximum prison. She was in prison for murder and sentence to life in prison without the possibility of parole. She had planned her escape very well for a year. She told no one about her plans and was able to get everything she needed even a .38 cal hand gun hidden in the drainage pipe that she planned on using. She was willing to do anything to escape even kill again if she had to.

After lights out at 8 pm, she started to put her escape plan into action. She crawled up and over the cells through a space between the ceiling and the cells themselves. Once at the end she climbed down and into a drainage pipe. She crawled through the pipe for a mile and finally reached the end. She slid out from under the bars and took off her prison outfit and washed her body with soap. Then took out from the plastic bag some old clothes and put them on. She then took out the rest of her stuff, a gun, 2 rolls of duct tape, 3 pairs of hand cuffs and rope then put all of it into an old back pack. She started her run towards the south through the night. Her plan was simple, find a woman her size, force her at gun point to strip nude, tie her up, take her car and assume her identity once she disposed of the body.

It was 9 pm and Tracey hasn't had any freedom since being sentenced 3 years earlier and this felt good. By 6 am Tracey had gone a really long distance and in an hour the authorities would be looking for her. She was running out of time and thought this was all for nothing until a car was coming down the road. The car slowed and a woman inside put down the window and ask if she needed help or a ride. The woman was wearing a military uniform, this would fit perfectly into Tracey's' plans.

Air Force 2nd Lieutenant Cynthia Thatcher pulled over to help a young women, she couldn't foresee what would happen to her or how her day would end. If she did she wouldn't have pulled over or she would've gone another way. Cynthia was dressed in her dress uniform consisting of a blue jacket with matching knee length skirt with a zipper in the back covered by an outer clasp. Light blue long sleeve shirt that could be tucked in or left out with a blue neck tie. Her dress cover was blue with a silver emblem on the front. Underneath the uniform was expensive satin Lingerie that felt good against her body as well as her uniform. This really turned her on and she enjoyed it as well. She left her hotel room at 9 pm and continued heading towards her new base.

She would make one more stop along the way at a hotel with a private villa in the back with its own driveway and garage. The Lieutenant reserved the villa in advance, she had the code to gain access and the key would be inside waiting for her. It was now 6 am and she had been driving all night and she was close to her private villa. She came upon a young woman about her age on the side of the road. The woman looked scared and need of some help. If Cynthia only knew who this young woman was she wouldn't have stopped. She slowed the car down and put down the window half way.

"Hi, Do you need any help or a ride somewhere?" the Lieutenant asks. "Oh, thank you very much for stopping. I sure do need a ride and some help." The young woman replied. She was obviously scared and nervous about something. "Please get in and well go down the road. I have a private villa reserved. Is someone after you or trying to hurt you?" the Lieutenant asks. "Yes if you can please help me. There are drunken group of guys at a party last night that ripped off my clothes, leaving me completely naked. I hid while they looked for me. When they went one way I ran the other way. I finally came across some old discarded clothes and put them on. Along with a back pack that was there as well. At least there was some food inside and a bottle of water. They would've raped me if I didn't get away. The group of girls I went to the party with left me there and took off." The scared young woman said.

"Well don't worry about a thing. Once we're in my villa we can call the police and get you cleaned up a little. We're the same size so I have some clothes that will fit you and can have to wear. The villa is only 20 minutes down the road." The Lieutenant replied. "That's sounds good to me and thank you very much for your help. I don't know what I would do if you didn't stop. I have no idea where I'm at. Are you in the fire department or something like that? I mean the uniform." the young woman asks. "I'm in the United States Air Force, a 2nd Lieutenant. I'm heading to my new base. I don't have to be there for another 6 days. That's why I reserved the private villa for the next 6 days to relax and enjoy myself before I check into my new command. Once I do, the stress level increases and you can't relax." The Lieutenant said.

"Wow, sounds like a very interesting job. I'm starting college and was getting a part time job until this happened." The young woman said. "It's not your fault what happened. Those men should've known better to keep their hands to themselves." The Lieutenant replied. "I agree with that. So why do you travel in your uniform or can travel in regular clothes? That must be uncomfortable to drive all that way dressed in uniform? I know that I get uncomfortable just riding in a car wearing a pair of shorts." The young woman replied asking a very informative question.

"I travel in uniform and at night because if I get pulled over or go through a police check point. If I'm wearing my uniform the police other let me go or wave me through their check point." The Lieutenant said. "Wow, I guess that comes in handy?" the young woman replied. "Well we're here. The villa has a private drive and is in the back isolated so no one can disturb me. I can come and go without anyone seeing me. I even requested maid service every 5 days. They can be a real Nueces sometimes." The Lieutenant said as she opened the garage door and pulled the car in and parked it. "Good I can't wait to get inside. I'll feel a lot safer and can take a hot shower and change into some clean clothes." The young woman said with a smile on her face as she got out of the car.

"Well I hope you don't mind wearing another woman's bra or underwear. I mean they're clean and like new." The Lieutenant said as she punched in the code and opened the door to the villa. "There you go. You can take a shower while I get the rest of my stuff out of the car." The Lieutenant said setting down her purse and dress cover on the table. She went to retrieve her suit cases and stuff while the young woman went into the bathroom and turned on the water for a shower. The Lieutenant dropped some stuff on the floor and went to retrieve some more. The young woman waited for the Lieutenant to leave then disconnected the phone, removed the battery from her cell phone and took out her gun and two pair of hand cuffs. The young woman then sat on the edge of the bed with a towel in her hand acting like she was waiting for the water to get hot and to calm down.

The Lieutenant came back in with the rest of the stuff and sat it down. "Are you ok? You haven't taken your shower yet? Trying to calm down a little? I don't blame you there. I guess I would be the same way if that happened to me. I'm gonna turn on the TV." The Lieutenant asks. She turned up the volume and went to get some clothes out for the young woman to wear. She was listening to a special news bulletin: "Tracey Woods, 26 years old, 5 foot 7 inches tall, 125 pounds, black hair, and blue eyes has escaped from a maximum federal prison for women. She was sentence 3 years ago for murder and is believed to be armed and dangerous. If you she her call the police immediately." The Lieutenant was shocked to see it was the young woman she had picked up about 30 minutes ago. At this time the young woman stood up and behind the Lieutenant, raised her gun up and got her hand cuffs ready. The Lieutenant turned around to call the police and was shocked to see the young woman known as Tracey Woods was pointing a gun at her.

End of part one

The Female Military Imposter: Linda's Dream (Part two)

The escaped woman known as Tracey Woods forced the Air Force 2nd Lieutenant into the bedroom. She plan on making her strip nude, tie her up, gag her and take her uniform to impersonate her to get away. "No, No, No don't even try to be a heroin Lieutenant, I've disconnected the telephone and removed the battery from your cell phone. You're gonna do exactly as I say. Keep the TV on and the volume where it is, that way no one will be able to hear us. Thanks for telling me about the great use of your uniform with the police check points and road blocks. I'm so going to enjoy wearing it. So I want your car, purse, Military I D, uniform and the Lingerie underneath it. Let's go into the bedroom and start stripping." Tracey demanded from the Lieutenant. "Sorry you can't have my uniform and Military I D. You can take my money, credit cards and my car and go. I promise I won't tell anyone. The Lieutenant pleaded with the escaped woman as she backed up.

"Sorry honey but we're in a private isolated villa which means no one can hear a thing or even a shot. Now into the bedroom and start stripping! Down to your bare ass honey, move it! Tracey demanded. "Ok, Ok I'm going. Just don't shoot me. See I'm stripping!" The Lieutenant said as she started to unbutton the blue jacket. When she was done she took off the jacket. "Place it neatly on the bed. No tricks move it!" Tracey demanded in a harsher voice. "I'm moving it ok. I can't believe this is really happening to me. I guess this is what you get trying to help someone. You can help your case by turning yourself in." The Lieutenant replied trying to convince her captor as she took off the neck tie and tossed it on the bed.

She then unbuttons the blouse cuffs and then the light blue blouse. "No way in hell I'm ever going back to prison. Just shut the f*** up and continue to strip nude!" Tracey said as she was getting more irritated. "Ain't this just great, just force me to strip nude and then what? You'll never get away with this." The Lieutenant replied as she took off the light blue blouse and neatly places it on top of the jacket. The Lieutenant then unclasps the outer clasp and unzipped the zipper on the blue skirt. "Oh yes I will. I have 5 days in this private isolated villa to get myself ready as you. The authorities are looking for an escaped raggedy woman with black hair not a blond woman in a military uniform. NOW, shut the f*** up and get the rest off, hurry it up!" Tracey demanded with even more irritation in her voice.

The Lieutenant slid the blue skirt down and stepped out of it. She placed it neatly on top of the jacket and blouse. The Lieutenant put a lot of money in her sexy Lingerie as Tracey looked at it on the Lieutenant's body. "You'll never pull this off in a million years even if you're wearing my uniform. You're just better off turning yourself in." the Lieutenant said as she reached down and pulled up the very expensive light blue satin and lace slip and took it off. Once the slip was off she placed it gently on top of the uniform.

This exposed a matching Lingerie set consisting of a light blue satin and lace bra, Satin string bikini panties and a matching satin and lace garter belt. Attached to the garter belt was a set of very expensive silky smooth skin toned thigh high silk stockings."Very nice and sexy Lingerie honey must be very expensive as well." Tracey said eyeing up the Lingerie. "I guess that you want to wear my bra and panties as well?" the Lieutenant asks in discuss. "I sure do since we don't wear bra and panties in prison. Expensive ones at that. Now get it off and don't snag the stockings either." Tracey said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Just to let you know I've been wearing them since 3 pm yesterday. If you want there is some clean ones in my suit case over there." The Lieutenant said as she unfastens the front closure of the light blue bra and slid it off, placing it gently on top of the uniform pile. "Well I hate to disappoint you honey but I do enjoy wearing another woman's bra, panties and stockings. Hurry up and get them off. I want to feel your body heat when I put them on." Tracey demanded as she was getting more impatient "All right I'm getting there, don't get your panties in a bind. That's right your nasty ass isn't wearing any." The Lieutenant said with some sarcasm in her voice as she unfastens the silky smooth thigh high stockings from the light blue garter belt.

"I sure won't since I'm not wearing any, but I will make sure I don't when I'm wearing yours. Now hurry and finish up, I still have to tie you up." Tracey demanded with impatience in her voice. The Lieutenant slid each silky smooth stocking down gently and removed them. Gently placing them along side of the uniform pile, she then unfastens the hooks on the light blue garter belt and gently placed it on the pile. Finally the Lieutenant slid down the size 5 light blue satin panties and placed them on top of the pile. The Lieutenant was now completely nude standing in front of her captor with her elbows bent and her hands up. "Now what? What do you plan on doing to me?" the Lieutenant asks as she watched Tracey with the gun pointing at her take off the raggedy looking jean skirt and white tang top. Tracey was now nude and smiling, knowing that she would soon be wearing some expensive Lingerie and an Air Force Uniform.

Tracey grabbed a pair of hand cuffs and directed the Lieutenant to follow her instructions. "Now sit on your ass and cuff your ankles!" Tracey now naked demanded her naked prey to do as she kicked away her old clothes and tossed the Lieutenant a pair of hand cuffs. As she went down to the floor the Lieutenant thought of rushing the escape woman but had second thoughts about it. The escape woman did have a better muscle tone than she did and had the trigger pulled half way. The Lieutenant did as she was told to do, pick up the hand cuffs and cuffed her ankles. The Lieutenant knew now that escape was now impossible and she had to see what her fate would be.

"Good now cuff your hands behind your back, the right one first then the left and then let me see them when you're done." Tracey directed the Lieutenant. The Lieutenant cuffed her right wrist first then the left one. She then showed them to the escape woman letting her know that she was no longer a threat to her in any way. The Lieutenant had a look of discuss and worry on her face knowing that the escape convict could easily kill her and she couldn't do anything about it. "Good little girl now lie down on your stomach, face down in the carpet." Tracey demanded her prey to do. The Lieutenant was now in no position to do anything but watch the escape woman assume her identity and take her place.

Tracey took a length of rope and tied the Lieutenant's elbows extremely tight and tightens up the cuffs. She then took a roll of duct tape and taped the Lieutenant's elbows together just below the rope. "Please not so tight it hurts." The Lieutenant said with a painful expression on her face. "Shut up, it supposes to be tight so you won't escape and cause me any trouble. Now roll over on your back and be quiet." Tracey demanded as she grabbed 2 more lengths of rope. The Lieutenant rolled over and watched the escape woman tie her knees together. Tracey picked up the Lieutenant's legs and tied her knees together extremely tight. The Lieutenant wrenched in pain as Tracey then took a roll of duct tape and wrapped duct tape around the knees just below them. "Owe, Owe, Owe it hurts. They're too tight." The Lieutenant said as the escape woman tightens the cuffs around the ankles.

"I said shut the f*** up you whinny little b**** and deal with it!" Tracey told her prey as she got up and tore apart the white tang top apart in strips. She then picks up the white sweaty nasty soiled thong that she wore once she escaped and straddled the Lieutenant. The Lieutenant's breasts where in between Tracey's legs, her nipples lying up against her wet moist p****. "I can't believe this is happening to me! No please don't gag me I'll be quiet." The Lieutenant cried out loud as she was getting ready to be gagged hoping someone would hear her.

"Well it's time for your gag, just open wide so I can stuff in the nasty thong in your mouth and keep you quiet." Tracey said as she tried to get the thong into the Lieutenant's mouth. "Nnnnnoooooo!!!!!" came from the Lieutenant as she clenched her teeth trying to keep her mouth shut. Tracey pinched her nose and put the thong up against the Lieutenant's mouth waiting for her to take a breath. The Lieutenant held out as long as she could but had to take a breath after about 3 minutes. Tracey stuffed in the thong and quickly tied a strip of cloth around her head, securing the thong in place and pushing it back into the mouth pinning the tongue in the back making it useless to make any sound what so ever. An "Hhheeelllppp!" came from the Lieutenant as the thong went in.

Tracey took 5 pieces of duct tape from the roll and places them across the Lieutenant's mouth. Making sure the thong was secured into her prey's mouth, silencing her for good. "There now all nice and quiet. How does that old nasty thong panty taste? Not as good as yours I bet." Tracey said in a sarcastic tone as she straddled her dominated prey. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you B****, let me go!) Came from the Lieutenant as Tracey grabbed her and then sat her up. Tracey took the roll of duct tape and wrapped duct tape above and below the breasts. She then duct tape the lower torso and then took a length of rope and put the Lieutenant into a hogtie. Tracey then dragged the dominated Lieutenant into a corner and left her there.

"There you go, all secure and thoroughly panty gag. Thanks for picking me up and taking me here. This is a really nice place, private and out of the way. Very much isolated, no one will ever hear anything either. So even if someone saw anything they saw a woman in uniform arrive by herself. I was crutch down in the front seat. Well, I think it's time to take a hot shower and get myself ready as you, 2nd Lieutenant Cynthia Thatcher United States Air Force. I like that very much. It has a very nice tone to it. Besides I think blond hair will look good on me, don't you think so?" Tracey asks her dominated prey as she picked up the blond hair dye and went into the bathroom taking her gun in with her as well.

End of part two

The Female Military Imposter: Linda's Dream (Part three)

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No you can't do this to me you F***en B****!) The Lieutenant said through her gag as Tracey headed into the bathroom. Tracey just ignored the plea and closed the door, locking it behind her. After an hour Tracey came out gun in her hand just in case the Lieutenant got free of her bondage. She finished drying her hair now blond. "Wow, did that ever feel good." Tracey said as she stood in front of a mirror looking at herself. She glanced over at the tied up Lieutenant and could see the resemblance between both of them, with a little makeup they could be identical twins. The Lieutenant saw it too and she knew that the escape woman could get away with it and impersonate her for good.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No you can't be, you can pass for me!) Came from the Lieutenant as she saw her double getting ready to put on the final touches. Tracey put up her hair and strutted over to the tied up dominated Lieutenant and stood in front of her in a dominant stance. Before Tracey went into the bathroom her pubic region was a real mess and not very well taken care of with an odor to it. Now it was neatly trimmed and well shaven and had a pleasant scent to it. "Well I can't believe my luck. I dye my hair blond and look exactly like the tied up dominated Air Force woman. Thank you very much for the hair dye it came in handy. Now you can watch me get dressed in your very expensive sexy Lingerie and your Air Force uniform." Tracey said as she turned around and went to the foot of the bed.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No you can't wear my uniform you F***en B****!) Came angrily from the Lieutenant as she could do nothing but watch another woman get dressed in her expensive Lingerie and Uniform. The Lieutenant screamed through her gag as she watched the escape woman pick up the light blue satin string bikini panties. Tracey stepped into them pulling the satin panties up slowly into place. "They feel really good on my ass and look good on it as well. Just a terrific fit as well." Tracey said as she admired herself in them. She then picked up the matching light blue satin bra, slipped it on and fastens the front closure. Adjusting the straps and her breasts for allot better fit. Tracey rubbed her breasts inside turning herself on and making her nipples hard as rocks. "The satin bra feels really good on my breasts, thanks honey!" Tracey said to the tied up Lieutenant as she headed over to the makeup desk to put on her makeup and perfume.

When she was completed with her makeup, she strutted back over to the foot of the bed and pick up the light blue satin garter belt, put it on fastening the hooks and swung it around into place. She then pick up the right silky smooth silk thigh high stocking and slid it up her leg very slowly and gently attaching it to the garter belt and adjusted the straps for a better fit. Tracey then grabbed the left silky smooth silk stocking pulled it up very slowly and gently into place attaching it to the garter belt adjusting the straps for a better fit. She then rubbed both of her legs to smooth out the stockings. "Ah! Something silky smooth on my well shaven legs." Tracey said as she was gloating. She picks up the light blue satin slip and sliding it over her head then letting it fall over her upper torso.

"Good so far and now for the rest." Tracey said as she picked up the blue skirt, stepping into it and then slid it up tucking in the light blue satin slip. Then zipped up the zipper and fastens the outer clasp. Picking up the light blue blouse, she put it on and buttons it up along with the cuffs. She then stepped into the shiny black dress shoes with a 3 inch heel on them. "Wow, really nice fit and comfortable to." Tracey said with a smile on her face. Tracey grabbed the neck tie and put it on adjusting it in the mirror for a proper fit. She finally picked up the blue jacket put it on and buttons it up. She checked herself in the large floor mirror; she was pleased with the outcome and strutted over to the tied up Lieutenant who was shocked to see herself standing there. The escape woman was a perfect match in every way. No one would never suspect that an escape prisoner was an imposter and that the real Air Force Lieutenant was tied up and gagged.

"Do you like what you see honey? I know I sure do!" Tracey said as she gloated over her success. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No I don't you F***en B****!) The Lieutenant said angrily through her gag. Tracey turned and strutted back over to the floor mirror. "Wow, I can't believe what a few hours can do for a woman on the run especially when she comes across the right woman to impersonate." Tracey said with a very big smile on her face. She strutted back over and stopped in front of the tied up and dominated Lieutenant with one leg slightly in front of the other and the knee slightly bent. She now stood in a dominant stance in front of the woman who identity she was assuming looking down at the former owner of the uniform.

Cynthia looked up at the woman who was now wearing her uniform with tears running down her cheeks. She couldn't believe all of this was happening to her. A few hours ago she was driving towards the private villa when she stopped and offered help to a young woman in need. This escape convict on the run lured her into a false sense of security that leads her to let her guard down. Then forced her to strip nude, tied her up, gagged her; then watch as the escape woman transform herself into an exact look alike who now was standing in front of her. The escape woman was gloating and wearing her very expensive sexy Lingerie and uniform in which she took great pride in both. There was nothing she could do about it, dominated and defeated by a woman she only wanted to help.

"Well how do I look? My new identity is now complete. I'm no longer escape convict Tracey Woods; I'm now Cynthia Thatcher 2nd Lieutenant United States Air Force. Thanks for having a big mouth and talking so much, you gave me allot of information. We're in a private place, no one seen me with you in the car. Right now I have to go out pick up a few things and to get something to eat. Thanks for the car, it's really nice. Your very expensive sexy Lingerie feels really good on my body, so does your uniform. Well time for me to go, sorry you can't come along have a nice little nap honey." Tracey said and then she took her gun and hit the Lieutenant over the head knocking her out cold. She empties a large suit case and put the unconscious Lieutenant inside and then locked it up. Tracey put the suit case in the closet closed the door. Tracey open the safe, changed the combination and put the gun and hand cuff key inside then locked it up. She headed out in her newly acquired uniform and identity. Open the garage door, got into the car started it up and back out. Closed the garage door and headed down the road. She could see the villa was well isolated, obscured and very well hidden. The entry way that the real Cynthia used early this morning was very well hidden from the main road.

It felt good to drive a car again even after being in jail for 3 years. She enjoyed the time shopping and pick up what she needed. Extra rope, duct tape, sticky tape and chemicals to make homemade chloroform. She also stopped into a dirty book store and pick up a blind fold, ball gag, leather hood, 4 pair of 3 foot long hand cuffs, leather neck strap, leather straps for the knees, elbows, wrists, ankles and the breasts area. She return to the villa using the same entrance as the real Cynthia did. Tracey pulled into the garage, parks the car and shut the garage door. Tracey got out retrieving the bags of stuff then went into the villa. After putting down the bags of stuff she retrieved her gun from the safe and cautiously entered the bedroom. She opened the closet door and pulled out the large suit case, open it and saw that the Lieutenant was still out cold. Tracey decided to get her stuff ready for her dominated prey keeping her gun with her.

End of part three

The Female Military Imposter: Linda's Dream (Part four)

Tracey started to mix the chemicals for the chloroform. Once she was done she put it into bottles for later use and locked it up in the safe. Tracey took smelling salts under the Lieutenant's nose and woke her up. The Lieutenant's Head was throbbing like it never had before. "MMMPPPHHH!" (What happened?) Said the Lieutenant through her gag. "Well, how is your head? You missed a great time shopping. I bought some really nice and neat stuff for me to use on you. But for right now I'm going to go through your lap top at your financial records. I've found your little black book with all of your pass words and codes for your accounts. Well now let's see how much you're worth." Tracey said as she started the lap top and opened the black book.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No you can't take all of my money you F***en B****!) The Lieutenant said angrily through her gag. "Wow, I can't believe this $10,000 dollars in the checking, $15,000 dollars in the savings, $150,000 dollars in stocks and what is this. Oh my, my, my aren't we a little rich b****. Mommy and daddy deceased with no siblings. I guess you inherited the whole estate worth $100 million dollars, but first you have to complete 6 years of military service. You already got 2 years in, so I guess I'm gonna be you for another 4 years and collect the inheritance honey." Tracey said with a big smile on her face.

This meant that Tracey would have to dispose of Cynthia for good and take her place. Cynthia knew this as well and started to fight against her bondage trying to get free. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you nasty ass B****, you'll never get away with this!) The Lieutenant said angrily through her gag but to no avail. "Don't get upset about this. I was just lucky enough to come across a woman in uniform that I exactly look like. Let's look into your service record. Just above average student at the Air Force Academy. No wonder it was so easy to sucker you into this situation. Little miss I got to help everyone, look at you now. Stripped nude tied up and gagged. Not so proud now are we little rich b****?" Tracey gloated as she rubbed it into the dominated Lieutenant with an insulting voice.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (Go to hell you F***en nasty ass B****!) The Lieutenant said furiously through her gag. "My, what a potty mouth we have. I'm glad that thoroughly panty gagged you, so I don't have to hear it." Tracey said as she walked over towards Cynthia, leaned down and slapped her face. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (Get away from me you b****!) The Lieutenant said angrily through her gag. "Now I'm going to go through my newly acquired wardrobe and you can sit there be quiet and watch." Tracey said opening the suit cases and started to go through the wardrobe.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No that's my stuff. Don't touch it you f***en b****!) The Lieutenant said defiantly through her gag. "Wow, what really nice sexy and expensive Lingerie I have now have. Thank you very much Lieutenant, that's the way I like my Lingerie, expensive. Nice skirts, blouses, dresses, gowns and great shoe collection as well. I'm really going to enjoy wearing them. I guess being you is really going to be great and what a wonderful life I'll have." Tracey said with an insulting voice and a really big smile on her face.

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No you can't wear my stuff you F***en sick ass B****!) The Lieutenant said furiously through her gag as she fought against her bondage. She tried as hard as she could manage to get free but to no avail. She wished now that she hadn't stopped and offered the young woman help. Cynthia thought now that she would have tried an escape attempt. She blew that chance and now had to let the natural course take its place and await her fate of the imposter. Cynthia knew now that Tracey would now and forever take her place. Live a life of luxury in 4 years once she finish and got the money. Tears started to run down her face as she could do nothing about it but watch. Tracey was enjoying herself immensely as she went through the suit cases of clothes, uniforms and Lingerie. Tracey picked out a very sexy satin pink teddy with a snap crotch.

By this time it was getting dark and Tracey was getting tired. She got undressed and hung up her trophy uniform. It would be her favorite one to wear. Now completely naked, she walked over grabbed the bottle of chloroform, a rag and a dust mask. Tracey walked over to the Lieutenant, poured some chloroform on the rag and knelt down beside her tied up prey. "Well it's time to put you asleep for the night." Tracey said as she put the rag over Cynthia's nose. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No don't do this you F***en B****!) The Lieutenant said through her gag as the chloroform took effect. Within a few moments the Lieutenant was out cooled, Tracey put her back into the suit case with the rag stuffed inside the dust mask and put around the Lieutenant's head. Knowing that the Lieutenant was knocked out and secured for the night she put the suit case back into the closet then took a hot shower and went to bed.

Tracey woke up and got out of bed the most comfortable bed she slept in for 3 years. She fixed herself something to eat and then went back into the bedroom and pulled the suit case out of the closet. Unzipped the suit case and opened it up. Tracey pulled the unconscious Lieutenant out and sat her up in the corner by the bed. She removed the dust mask and replaced the duct tape with extra sticky tape. Taking smelling salts again, put them under Cynthia's nose and she came too. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you nasty ass B****!) The Lieutenant said angrily through her gag for being chloroform and put into a suit case for the night. Tracey picked out a nice blue satin blouse, blue jeans red satin panties, a white camisole and a white satin bra.

She got dressed and walked over to the tied up Lieutenant. "Sorry honey but I have go out for a while. So I'm gonna knock you out again." Tracey said as she quickly put on the chloroform rag on Cynthia's face before she could react. Cynthia fought against her bondage and tried hard not to inhale the chloroform. Within moments she was knock out and resting comfortable in the corner. Tracey covered the Lieutenant up with a thick comforter from the bed locked up everything and headed out. She drove south and found a very heavy wooded area. Locating an unused dirt road, she proceeded down to a heavy thick area. This was the perfect place and no one could see anything from the road either, so she locked it into the GPS unit and shut off the car.

She got out, opened the trunk and took out a new shovel and walked into the woods where she found a great spot to dispose of the Lieutenants body. Tracey started to dig and it took about 45 minutes, but she was done. She covered the place up with branches and hid the shovel. She measured how many steps it took to get back to the car. Once back inside the car she started it up and headed to a hardware store to buy some lime and a couple of burlap sacks. When she was done shopping she returned back to the burial spot and dropped off her stuff. Tracey then proceeded back to the villa to take care of the Lieutenant once and for all.

Once back in the villa, she went over her plan and Cynthia's military record. She also practices the Lieutenants signature until she had it down. Tracey then made a grout to strangle Cynthia to death. Cynthia finally came to and Tracey removed the comforter and stood in front of Cynthia in a dominant stance. "Well how was your nap? I have decided what to do with you! I'm gonna get rid of you permanently. I can't take a chance that you'll ever escape and ruin my new life. I'm sorry but it has to be this way." Tracey said to Cynthia as she wrapped the grout around Cynthia's neck.

Cynthia made a final "MMMPPPHHH! (No please don't!) The Lieutenant said through her gag for the very last time. Cynthia struggled and fought hard against her bondage. Moving and thrashing about as best as she could. This was to no avail as she started to slip into unconscious and she finally passed out and her body went limp after 2 minutes. Tracey pulled the grout even tighter and held it there for about 6 minutes. She checked to see if Cynthia had a heart beat. She didn't and she tied it off as tight as she could. Tracey undid Cynthia's hogtie and removed the rope and duct tape from the elbows, knees and the torso.

Looking at Cynthia's face Tracey could see that Cynthia was turning blue and the whites of her were red and glazed over. She still had the sticky tape across her mouth and the hand cuffs. Cynthia was deader than a door nail and Tracey let out "Oh yea baby!" as she was excited from just what she did. She went to open the trunk and left Cynthia's lifeless body on the floor. Tracey returned and dragged the body into the garage and put it into the trunk. Tracey closed the trunk, opened the garage door and headed out to the burial site.

It took her 2 hours to get back to the burial site and headed down the dirt road. She had about 3 hours of good day light left to get the body buried. She pulled up to the mark on the GPS and got out and took the correct amount steps to the unmarked grave. She located it and went back to retrieve the body. After opening the trunk, she pulled the former Lieutenant's body out and let it fall to the ground. Tracey removed the cuffs, sticky tape, tong panty and the grout and put them in the trunk and closed it. Tracey dragged the body back to the burial site. Tracey put a layer of burlap sacks down and rolled the body in and the former Lieutenant landed on her back. Tracey then covered the body with the small bag of lime and more burlap sacks.

Tracey covered the body up with the dirt and covered the unmarked grave with braches, sticks, logs and leaves. She even covered the place where the pile of dirt was. She hid the shovel and strode out of the woods as Cynthia Thatcher and headed back to the villa to enjoy herself. She checked into her new command and served her remaining time. By this time the new Cynthia was a Major and resigned her commission in the United States Air Force. She got her inheritance and enjoys her life to the fullest. On her way back to her mansion she stopped at the same villa that the unlucky Lieutenant stayed at 4 years earlier. She drove out to the burial site and walked up to the unmarked grave. The shovel was still in its place and the grave was untouched. The property was up for sale and she decided to but it. That way no one could unearth the body she had buried there.

Cynthia left and headed back to the villa were she decided to become a female serial killer preying on unsuspecting women, especially from the high society part of life. Those rich women were nothing but stuck up b****es that had no clue about life and what was coming their way. Cynthia had a burial site already bought and ready to use. This would be a new chapter in her life.

………..Linda woke up as Stacey opened the door and came inside the holding cell. Stacey looked over Linda and asks if she had a bad dream?

End of part four

Return to “Stories by FemaleMilitaryImposter”