The Hawaiian Vacation by FemaleMilitaryImposter

esercito sconfitto

The Hawaiian Vacation by FemaleMilitaryImposter

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Hawaiian Vacation
by FemaleMilitaryImposter

The Female Military Imposter: The Hawaiian Vacation (Part one)

On the flight there, Alyssa received several looks and comments about her she looked in her uniform. She was enjoying every moment of it. How the satin slip and skirt felt against her silky smooth pantyhose covered legs as she sat in the seat. Once the plane landed, Alyssa strutted through the airport in her uniform. She went to the baggage claim to retrieve her luggage. She went to the rental parking lot and got into the sporty little red rental and headed for the safe house. She called the hotel to cancel the reservations for the hotel room. Alyssa opened the packet containing 12 possible targets and looked them over. She picked out six out of twelve, 2 from the coast guard and 1 each from the Army, Navy, Air Force and the Marines. This would give her two from each branch of the armed services.

She settled in, unpacked the equipment she requested and got her bag of tricks ready to go. She took off her uniform and put on the American flag 2 piece bikini. Alyssa lay out by the pool and took in some sun. Her tan was coming along great, she had a nice deep tan and she enjoyed it. Alyssa looked over her choice of targets. The first one up 25 year old U S Coast Guard Lieutenant, 5 ft 7 inches tall, blond hair, blue eyes drinks and smokes. She worked in the operation department, a great target to dominate. The second was a friend of the first 24 year old Lieutenant junior grade, same height hair and eye color. She smoked and drinks socially. Third was a 26 year old Army Captain 5 ft 6 inches tall blond hair, hazel eyes, non smoker and drinks occasionally. The forth was a 24 year old Navy lieutenant junior grade 5 ft 6 inches tall, blond hair, green eyes, non-smoker and non-drinker. The fifth target was a 23 year old Air Force 2nd Lieutenant, 5 ft 7 inches tall, blond hair, blue eyes, non-smoker and non-drinker. The final target was a 26 year old Marine Captain, 5 ft 7 inches tall, blond hair, blue eyes, non-smoker, and drinks socially.

All the female targets were perfect for domination and the fun would start on Monday. For now was a time to relax and soak in the sun. Have a few drinks and enjoy herself. She deserved every second of it. Alyssa was getting all hot and sweaty and dam did she looked good. After a few hours, Alyssa went back inside and took a nice warm shower. She let the water flow over her hot body and you could see the steam rise off her body as she stood in the shower. Alyssa got out and dried herself off. She put on a nice satin sun dress with a white satin G-String under it. Slipped on a pair of white shoes and went to check out her first target. Once she arrived, Alyssa looked around and took out her video and digital camera and waited to for her target.

She finally saw not only her 1st but also the 2nd target as well. Both were still in their uniforms and both looked hot as hell in them. Perfect targets. Nice bodies and looks to go with them. Alyssa could feel her N***** getting hard and her P**** getting wet as well. You could say that Alyssa was now of the lesbian persuasion. Since getting into the spy business, but she also liked the feel of a man in bed. For now it was the women that turned her on. These two hotties were no different. Alyssa licked her lips and could not wait until Monday came. She bag military women two a day, with a day in between for rest and fun. She observed the two women for a few hours and left for the safe house. She reviewed the videos and watched how each moved in her uniform. After all, there's nothing like a hot sexy woman in uniform. Alyssa was getting excited and decided to take another shower. Tomorrow she would go to Waikiki beach and have some fun and scope out the hot women in their swim suits.

Alyssa woke up and got breakfast. After that she got into her flag bathing suit and headed for the beach. She could see why Waikiki beach was the hot spot for the hotties. Alyssa was having a good time and hooked up with a little blond hot body. Her figure was something to die for. Once they were done talking, Alyssa took her back to the safe house. She asked her hottie to blind fold her and she agreed. Once inside the house, Alyssa took off the blind fold and poured some drinks for them. The night went well and both women had a great time in bed and in the shower. Alyssa put on the blind fold and took her little hot body home. Alyssa could have easily knocked this woman out and sold her on the sex slave market. There was something about her that she could not do it to her. "I guess you like keeping your place a mystery?" Asked the blond hottie. "I sure do, it makes it more interesting and besides it belongs to a friend of mine. I just want to make sure it's kept safe." Alyssa replied. "OK, I guess I'll see you Tuesday then." The blond hottie said. "Of course, that sounds great." Alyssa said with a smile on her face and kissed her hottie good night. Tomorrow would be a great day as well.

End of part one

The Female Military Imposter: The Hawaiian Vacation (Part two)

Alyssa woke up in a good mood. She put on the dress she took from Meghan's captured wardrobe. A nice silky satin navy blue mid thigh dress. She stuffed two pair of the nylon panties in her virgina, grabbed her bag of tricks for two and the Avon bag then headed out to her first targets apartment. It took her 30 minutes to get to the prey's apartment and pulled into the driveway. Alyssa grabbed everything she needed and strutted up to the front door. Alyssa knocked on the door and waited for her prey to answer the door. A very attractive Lieutenant answered the door. She had a figure that could stop a freight train in its tracks. "Hi, can I help you?" asked the Lieutenant. "Yes you can. I'm selling Avon products, lipstick, perfume, cigarette lighters, etc. Would you be interested in looking at some?" Alyssa asked with a smile on her face. "Well yes. I just love the Avon stuff. Please come on in." Replied the Lieutenant. "Thank you very much." Alyssa replied as she was shown in and lead to the living room.

"I really love your dress that you are wearing." said the Lieutenant as she and Alyssa sat down. "Well thank you. I really love your uniform, fits you very well and you have a great figure as well to go with it." Alyssa replied in kind. "Maybe we could try on each other's clothes after this? I would love to see what I would look like in your dress." The Lieutenant asked with a smile on her face. "Maybe we could, that would be very interesting seeing myself in uniform. Here are the perfume, the lipstick and cigarette lighters that look like lipstick. Pretty nice I think." Alyssa replied as she was pulling out the stuff to show the Lieutenant. "Thanks, would you mind if I light up a smoke and have one with the lipstick lighters?" asked the lieutenant. "Sure go ahead, as a matter of fact, have one of mine." Replied Alyssa as she handed a smoke to her unsuspecting prey. Alyssa handed the Lieutenant a cigarette and a lighter, which was filled with a paralyzing agent with a knock out gas inside the tobacco and cigarette lighter.

After a few puffs, the cigarette went up in a white cloud of thick Smokey gas. The Lieutenant started to cough and gag on it as it filled her lungs. A great burning sensation also filled her lungs. The Lieutenants body was going numb and within seconds she collapses on the floor. As this was happening Alyssa was bent down and putting on her mask inside her Avon bag. Alyssa stood up as her unsuspecting prey was hitting the floor. "Well my sweet little P****, I guess you won't be trying on my dress after all. As you can see I knocked you out and now it is time to strip you nude and take your uniform, then tie you up and gag you." Alyssa said with a wicked smile on her face. Alyssa went to close all the blinds, drapes and locked all the doors. She returned and carried her prey back to the bed room. Once in the bedroom, Alyssa got undressed and knelt down next to the Lieutenant removed the dress shoes, neck tie and unbuttoned the jacket. Then unbutton the light blue blouse and exposing the white satin / lace slip. Alyssa sat up the Lieutenant and removed the jacket and blouse. She then slipped off the bra and slip straps and lay the Lieutenant back down. Alyssa removed the white satin bra and unclasps and unzipped the skirt. She removed the satin slip and the skirt. Alyssa then removed the silky smooth pantyhose and the satin navy blue string bikini panties. Her prey was now completely nude and was time to tie her up and panty gag her as well.

End of part two

The Female Military Imposter: The Hawaiian Vacation (Part three)

Alyssa rolled her prey over on her tied her wrists and elbows real tight and rolled her prey back over. She then tied the ankles and above and below knees real tight. Then sat her up taking a piece of rope and wrapped it around above and below the breast. Then wrapped the extra rope from the elbows and wrists around the lower torso. Alyssa squatted over the mouth of her prey and pulled out the hot moist panties out of her virgina and stuffed them into the Lieutenant's mouth. She secured them in place with 3 inch white sticky tape. To finish it off, Alyssa tied the rope from the upper torso ropes to the upper knee rope. She then placed her paralyzed prey against the foot board. Alyssa then got ready to lure her 2nd target over the Lieutenant's friend over and strike again. Alyssa impersonated the Lieutenants voice and her 2nd target was on her way over. "Well your friend is on her way over and I'll be ready to take strip her down completely nude as well. Then a little bondage. Anyways, how do you feel? A little paralyzed still, body still numb even though you are trying to move." Alyssa said as she stood in a triumph stance looking down on her prey with a big smile on her face. "What nothing to say. OH well time to get dress and ready to go to claim my second prize of the day." Alyssa said as she grabbed her dress and put it on. A very weak "MMMPPPHHH!" came from the drugged woman. Alyssa put on her shoes and got ready to go, sitting on the couch waiting for the unsuspecting prey to arrive. Alyssa looked at her first capture Military I D to see what her name was. "Crystal Wallace", what really nice name. As Alyssa sat on the couch, the tied up woman passed out again.

Alyssa's second target arrived and Alyssa showed her in. "Where is Crystal, is she in the bedroom?" asked the Lieutenant junior grade as she sat down on the couch. "Yea, I think she went to the bathroom and to retrieve her check book." Replied Alyssa as she got her first item to show her unsuspecting prey. "Oh Wow, that looks really nice shade of lipstick and is that a cigarette lighter that looks like lipstick?" asked the Lieutenant as she tried the lipstick on. "Why yes it is. That shade of lipstick suits you very well. Would you like to try the lipstick lighter?" asked Alyssa as she handed the Lieutenant a cigarette and the lighter. The lieutenant took the cigarette and lighted it. Just as the Lieutenant was lighting the cigarette, Alyssa bent down and put on her gas mask and stood up. The gas pellet exploded and a thick white smoke shot into the Lieutenant's mouth and into her lungs. The Lieutenant tried to get some air into her lungs but to no avail. She collapsed on the floor choking and gagging. Alyssa stood over her laughing through her gas mask. "Bet you didn't see that one coming you big mouth c***! Now it's time to strip you completely nude and tie you up. You stupid f***en c***!" Alyssa said to her prey as she grabbed her bag of tricks.

Alyssa picked up her second prize catch and carried her into the bedroom. There was Crystal still out cold. Alyssa set down her prey on the floor, than took off her dress and shoes. Alyssa knelt down beside her prey and began to strip the Lieutenant nude. She took off the neck tie and unbuttoned the jacket. Smiling, Alyssa unbuttoned the blouse and sat up the Lieutenant. She removed the jacket and the blouse putting them aside, slipped off the bra and satin slip straps. Unfasten the bra then removed it setting it aside and pulled down the slip to the waist. She then unfastens the skirt clasp and unzipped the zipper. Then pulled down the skirt and the slip and set them aside. Alyssa rolled down the silky smooth sheer pantyhose and gently set them down. Then finally removed the satin purple string bikini panties, feeling the heat from the p**** rise up and hitting her on the face. Alyssa enjoyed that a lot, the smell of hot P**** got her excited. She enjoyed this stripping just like her very first one. Alyssa n****** were hard as diamonds as she squatted over the prey's mouth and stuffed in the second pair of panties. Secured them in place with 3 inch white sticky tape.

She rolled the Lieutenant on her stomach and tied the wrist and elbows extremely tight. Rolled her back over and tied her ankles, the knees above and below the knee caps real tight. Sitting up the Lieutenant, she wrapped the rope around the torso above and below the breast. Wrapped the wrist and elbow ropes around the lower torso and tied them real tight. She put her second prize next to Crystal and finished it off with a hogtie with a rope from the knees and tied it off at the breasts. Alyssa was very satisfied with her work and made a phone call. "Now let's see who we are? HHHHMMM, Kristina Spivey wow what a really nice name." Alyssa said with sarcasm in her voice. Within 30 minutes a group of women from the agency arrived and took the women away along with the cars. They also took care of the furniture and shipped the wardrobes back to Alyssa's house in Nevada. Alyssa took the women's uniforms back to the safe house. Went on a shopping spree and closed out the bank accounts of both. She went to bed that night, happy and with a lot of new addictions to her ever increasing wardrobe.

Alyssa woke up in a great mood, happy and full of energy. She called her little blond hottie and would meet with her later at lunch time. Alyssa stepped into the shower and took a nice long hot steamy shower. Got dressed in a white satin sun dress with roses on it with a white g-string underneath it. She put on white slip on shoes and out the door she went for her rendezvous with her little blond hottie. She picked her up and went to a real fancy restaurant and had a good lunch. Her little blond hottie name was Stacey Lauer. A young woman of 23 that barley graduated from college and was now going from place to place with anyone who would take her along. Now that lunch was over, Alyssa and Stacey went to a hotel room to have some afternoon delight, Hot and sweaty sex in the sack. Alyssa and Stacey were finally naked and slid under the covers and started to rub and kiss each other all over. Stacey asked what Alyssa wanted to do and Alyssa showed her. Alyssa tied Stacey's hands to the head board and her feet to the foot board and went up and down on her body ever so slowly with her tongue. Stacey did the same to Alyssa as both women clearly enjoyed the afternoon. As they were lying there taking it all in. Stacey asked what Alyssa did and if she could come along to watch. Alyssa told her not right now maybe next week. Alyssa dropped off Stacey and went back to the safe house and called to have Stacey checked out and followed to make sure she was not a Gov't agent trying to set her up. When Alyssa got home she prepared for the next two prey an Army Captain and a Navy Lieutenant.

End of part three

The Female Military Imposter: The Hawaiian Vacation (Part four)

Alyssa woke up and got the final stuff she needed to capture her prey for the day.
She got information on Stacey before she left and she was good to go. Stacey didn't work for any Gov't agency or any police department. So Alyssa would show Stacey what she did and recruit her as her partner in crime. But first, Alyssa had to get her next two prizes today. She started towards the Army Captain's apartment.
Once there she grabbed the AVON bag and her bag of tricks and went up to the front door. Alyssa rang the door bell. An attractive Army Captain answered the door still in her class "A" uniform. Alyssa's N*****S where starting to get hard as she saw her unsuspecting prey. "Hello can I help you?" asked the Army woman. "Well yes, I'm selling AVON and would like to know if you would like to look at some of the items that we have?" Alyssa replied with a smile. "Well yes, please come on in." replied the Army Captain. "I think you'll love what we have to offer." Alyssa replied as she was lead towards the living room. Both women sat down and Alyssa noticed the skirt on the Army Captains skirt ride up her legs as she sat down.

"I really think that you'll enjoy the choices that you'll make today." Alyssa said as she sat down on the couch. "You don't mind if I light up and smoke, do you?" asked the Army Captain. "No go right ahead. I smoke now and then myself." Alyssa replied. As the Army Captain turned around to reach for a cigarette, Alyssa switched the lighter and got ready to offer the Army Captain a smoke. "Here have one of mine." Alyssa said handing one of the knock out smokes to the unsuspecting woman. "Well thank you very much. I really love your dress. It really looks good on you." Replied the woman as she took the cigarette from Alyssa. "You are welcome; I really like your uniform. You really look very sexy in it." Alyssa replied as she watched the Army Captain light the cigarette. "Thank you……" came from the Army Captain as she started to choke on the thick heavy white smoke going into her lungs. Alyssa grabbed her mini gas mask and put it on. Stood up and looked at her prey tried to catch her breath choking and her body going numb as well. Within a few seconds her nerve system went numb and with the knock out agent kicking in as well, the Army Captain passed out cold on the floor.
Alyssa standing in a dominant stance laughed through her gas mask. She then went to close all the curtains and blinds. Then returned and picked up her prize off the floor and carried her into the bedroom. Alyssa stood by her unconscious prey and took off her dress and shoes. She then knelt down beside the Army Captain and removed her tie and dress shoes. Setting them aside she unbuttoned the jacket and blouse. Exposing a white satin slip and matching bra. Alyssa unclasps the outer clasp and unzipped the skirt. She then sat up the Army Captain and took off the jacket and the blouse setting them aside. Then slid off the straps of the bra and slip, sliding the slip down to the waist down. Then unfasten the bra and took it off setting it aside. Alyssa laid back down the Army Captain and slid off the slip and skirt. She gently removed the silky smooth pantyhose and set them aside. Alyssa finally removed the Forest green satin string bikini panties.

Alyssa rolled the Army Captain on her belly and tied her wrists and elbows really tight. Rolling her back over and tied the ankles and knees above and below really tight as well. She squatted over her prey's mouth and stuff the p**** juice panties in her mouth and taped her mouth shut with extra wide sticky tape. Alyssa sat her prey back up and wrapped rope around above and below the breasts. Then wrapped the ropes from the elbows and wrists around the lower torso as well, tied them off really tight as well. She set the Army Captain up against the foot board and finished her rope work with a front hogtie. From the upper knee rope to the breasts rope. Satisfied, Alyssa made the phone call to the pickup ladies and got redressed. She picked up the AVON stuff and put it back in the bag and put the Army uniform in the black back pack. Within 30 minutes, the women picked up the Army woman and removed the wardrobe and other stuff, including the prey's car.

Once Alyssa got to her van, she repacked her bag of tricks and left for the Navy Lieutenants apartment. It took her 20 minutes to get there, once there she grabbed her AVON bag and her bag of tricks, then walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. A few seconds later, a very attractive looking 24 year old Lieutenant junior grade came and answered the door. "Hi, may I help you?" asked the Lieutenant. "Hi, I'm selling perfume and lipstick from AVON and would like to know if I could show you some products?" asked Alyssa. "Well yes of course. I just love the AVON products. I try to buy them when I can." Replied the Lieutenant as she led Alyssa to the living room. "Well thank you very much for liking our products. " Alyssa replied as she sat down on the couch. "I really love your dress. Where did you get it? I would love to get one myself." The Lieutenant replied as she sat down on the chair across from Alyssa. Alyssa could see the form fitting skirt rise up and hug the silky smooth pantyhose covered legs of the Lieutenant. Alyssa started to imagine how she would look in the Lieutenant's summer white uniform. "At kohl's, The dress was on sale along with the shoes. I would love to wear a uniform like yours. It shows your figure very well. Where can I get one?" Alyssa said asking with a chuckle in her voice. "It does show off my figure very well. May be I could get you one if you hook me up on a good deal. We are the same size and similar height." Replied the Lieutenant as she picked up one of the lipstick knock out cylinders. "That would be great. Let me spray some of this perfume on you so you can smell the fragrance." Alyssa replied. "Why sure, go ahead." As Alyssa sprayed the Lieutenant with the perfume, it soaked into her skin on her neck. The Lieutenant opened the lipstick and put to her lips. As she breathed in, a thick white smoke shot into the Lieutenant's mouth and down into her lungs. The Lieutenant could feel her lungs burning and with the mixture of the chemicals in the perfume. Her body went numb and the Lieutenant was gasping for air, but to no avail as the knock out gas and paralyzing agent was making her nerve system completely useless. The Lieutenant passed out cold and lying on the floor at Alyssa's feet. Alyssa stood over her prey wearing a gas mask.

Alyssa went around the apartment and closed all of the drapes and blinds. She returned and picked up her prize and took her in the bedroom to strip her nude and tie her up. She set down her prey on the floor and removed the white dress shoes setting them aside. Alyssa unbuttoned the blouse and pulling it out from the skirt. She sat up the Lieutenant and removed the blouse setting it aside, and then pulling down the shoulder straps of the bra and satin slip pushing the slip down to the skirts waist line. Laying her back down Alyssa took off the belt then she rolled her prey onto her left side and unfastened the clasp then unzipped the skirt. Alyssa pulled the skirt and satin slip off setting them aside. Finally removing the silky smooth pantyhose and the white satin string bikini panties.

Alyssa rolled the Lieutenant on her belly and tied her wrists and elbows really tight. Rolling her back over and tied the ankles and knees above and below really tight as well. She squatted over her prey's mouth and stuff the p**** juice panties in her mouth and taped her mouth shut with extra wide sticky tape. Alyssa sat her prey back up and wrapped rope around above and below the breasts. Then wrapped the ropes from the elbows and wrists around the lower torso as well, tied them off really tight as well. She set the Lieutenant up against the foot board and finished her rope work with a front hogtie. From the upper knee rope to the breasts rope. Satisfied again, Alyssa made the phone call to the pickup ladies and got redressed in the Lieutenants Lingerie and uniform. Cleaned up her bag of tricks and the AVON stuff and waited for the women to arrive. The ladies arrived and took the Lieutenant away and removed all of the furniture, car and wardrobe. Alyssa left and went on a shopping spree on both of the uniform women's credit cards. Switching uniforms and Identities before the next shopping spree. She bought a lot of Lingerie, some even for her little blond hottie. She stopped by the store and got some new supplies and a new black bag of tricks for her little blond hottie partner in uniform stealing. Alyssa would request for a nice little target for her new partner to practice on. Alyssa was very well pleased with what she had got done every well pleased with what she had got done today. Two more hotties in the bag and 4 more uniforms for her. Alyssa went to bed felling good about herself and could not wait to see her blond hottie for some fun.

End of part four

The Female Military Imposter: The Hawaiian Vacation (Part five)

Alyssa woke up from a good night sleep. She strode into the bathroom and took a shower. Put on her two piece American flag swim suit, put on a loose sun dress and flat shoes, then left for her rendezvous. Stacey was there at the café waiting and drinking a cup of coffee. Stacey was eyeing up a good looking Navy Petty Officer Third Class, an enlisted woman in her summer white uniform. Wearing shinny dress shoes pumps with inch and a half heels. Stacey could see how the C/T uniform was very form fitting and showed the navy woman's assets very well. The young navy woman was a blond hair, blue eye little hot body. She and Stacey were the same height, weight with similar looks. Stacey wondered what the uniform would feel on her body and what she would look like in it. How many reactions and looks would she get walking down the street? Stacey took out her video and camera phone then took pictures and video of what she looked like and how she moved. Stacey observed the navy woman for 15 minutes and watched how the form fitting uniform moved on her body. Stacey's n****** started to get hard. She also wondered how she could get a hold of one and where?

Alyssa was watching this in amazement. Her little hot body was observing a woman in uniform without the woman even noticing Stacey was taking pictures and video of her. This turned Alyssa on, and then she walked over and hugged Stacey. "Hi, how are you today?" Alyssa asked. "Ok I guess, just sitting here waiting for you to arrive." Stacey replied. "I noticed that you're checking out the navy woman over there. Get some good pictures and video? I mean what are you thinking about?" Alyssa asked. "Well, I was thinking about what it would be like to wear her uniform and how it would feel against my body." Stacey replied. "So you want her uniform so you can wear it. I can help you get it if you like?" Alyssa said asking Stacey to go along with a simple plan. "I know but it was just a thought." Stacey said. "Well, you wondered what I did for a living. I knockout women in uniform, take their place and get information. I know how you feel and if you want that uniform I can help you get it." Alyssa said. "I wish you could show me and help me. I mean I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her, like her dying. Well why not; let's do this"Stacey replied. "Ok, great we'll just invite her over to our table and then lure her over to my place and well do it there. Just follow my lead, ok." Alyssa said. "OK!" Stacey replied.

Alyssa got up and went over to the navy woman to invite her over to the table. "Hi, my name is Samantha and wondered if you like to join us over there for a cup of coffee or tea?" Alyssa asked the navy woman. "Well, I don't know. I mean I really don't know you or your friend. Oh why not, you two look ok to me." Said the navy woman. The navy woman got up and followed Alyssa over to her table. "Hi, my name is Susan, thanks for joining us. We're on vacation and wanted to share our enjoyment." Stacey said. "Hello, my name Lisa Massingill. I'll be checking into my new duty station in three days and was out enjoying the sites." The navy woman replied. "Wow, that's exciting, what are your plans for the rest of the day. It would be great if you would join us for the rest of the day. We are renting a beach house and plan on going swimming and doing some tanning later on the private beach behind the house. If you would care to join us?" Alyssa said asking Lisa. "Why not but I don't have a bathing suit to wear." Lisa replied. "Don't worry; I have a new one you can wear. We are the same size and you can have it when you get done using it." Stacey said. "Well thank you very much." Lisa replied with a smile on her face. "Ok then, let's finish our coffee and then will go." Alyssa said.

The three women finished their coffee and left for the beach house. Unknown to Lisa, this would be a mistake that she would never get free from. Within an hour, she would be knocked out, stripped nude, tied up and panty gagged. When they arrived at the beach house, Lisa was shown to Stacey bedroom. Lisa sat down and waited for Susan (Stacey) to get the bathing suit. Stacey and Alyssa went to get the master bedroom to retrieve the bathing suit and they went over the plan. Alyssa would distract Lisa and Stacey would come up from behind and knock her out with chloroform. Alyssa showed Stacey how to do it. Alyssa and Stacey came back into the bedroom and showed two new 2 piece bikinis to Lisa to choose from. Lisa chooses the bright aqua blue one. Alyssa cut off the sales tags and handed it to Lisa and just before Lisa grabbed it. Alyssa let it dropped as if it by accident. Sorry, I didn't mean to drop it." Alyssa said. "Oh that's ok." Lisa replied as she knelt down to pick it up. As Lisa was doing that, Stacey moved in directly behind Lisa unnoticed. When Lisa stood back up, Stacey grabbed Lisa from behind and covered Lisa's mouth and nose with the chloroform rag. Alyssa grabbed Lisa as well and help hold her. Within a few moments the chloroform was taking effect. Lisa slowly fell on the floor with Stacey still holding the rag over her face.

Stacey held the rag on Lisa's face for a few more seconds and then removed it. "Good job Stacey. Now get completely undressed." Alyssa told Stacey. Stacey followed Alyssa's instructions and quickly got completely undressed. Now completely nude Alyssa told Stacey to kneel down and begin to strip Lisa completely nude, but first stuff the nylon panties up her virgina. Stacey stuffed the panties up her P**** and knelt down beside Lisa and started to strip her. Stacey removed the dress shoes and unfastens the white belt and removed it. Setting the dress shoes and belt aside, she then rolled Lisa on her side and unclasps the outer clasp and then unzipped the skirt. Stacey then removed the skirt and then removed the silky smooth pantyhose. Setting them aside and then removing the satin white string bikini panties. Setting them in the same pile as the rest of the uniform and lingerie items. Stacey unbuttoned the blouse and pulled up the satin slip up to the breasts. She then sat Lisa up and removed the blouse and the satin slip. Stacey unfastens the front closure of the matching satin bra and removed that as well, putting it with the rest of the uniform and lingerie.

Now completely stripped naked, Stacey laid Lisa back down and rolled her over face down. Alyssa told Stacey what to do next. Stacey tied the wrists and elbows together really tight. Leaving extra rope for later use. Stacey rolled Lisa back over and tied the ankles, above and below the knees really tight. She then sat Lisa up and wrapped rope above and below the breasts, securing it really tight as well. Stacey then wrapped the extra rope from the wrists and elbows around the lower torso and tied them off really tight as well. She laid Lisa back down and squatted over Lisa's face and opened her mouth. Stacey pulled the p**** juice soaked panties out of her p**** and stuffed them into Lisa's mouth. She then secured them in place with 5 strips of 3 inch wide sticky tape. To finish off her rope work, Stacey sat Lisa up against the footboard and secured the final piece of rope from the knees to the breasts rope, putting Lisa in a hog tie. Now complete with her work, Stacey stood up and admired her work. "Nice job Stacey, I'm so proud of you. Now let's go take a shower while she tries to come to and then you can make her watch you get dressed in her uniform that you took from her." Alyssa said to Stacey with a very happy and pleasing voice. "Thank you very much. You are a very good instructor and I really enjoyed that. I'm so excited; I can't wait until she comes around to watch me get dressed in her uniform I took off of her." Said Stacey as she followed Alyssa into her shower for a little extra bonus, a celebration of Stacey's first conquest, Stacey earned it.

End of part five

The Female Military Imposter: The Hawaiian Vacation (Part six)

They celebrated Stacey's very first conquest. "I'm very proud of you. You did very well. "Alyssa said rubbing the soap over Stacey's body. "Thank you very much. I wanted to good for you on my first try." Stacey replied as she enjoyed Alyssa's hands rubbing her body. Once Alyssa was done with Stacey, she replied in kind and rubbed soap all over Alyssa's body. When they were done, both women dried each other off and strutted back into the master bedroom. "Well should we go and check up on your dominated Navy woman?" Alyssa asked rubbing Stacey's butt cheeks. "Why not, I want to see her expression on her face. Alyssa and Stacey strutted nude into Stacey's room. The conquered Navy woman was starting to come around. "Well I see that we are starting to come around? How do you like my rope work honey buns? It will hold you for a very long time and that panty gag will keep you quiet as well!" Stacey asked her dominated prey while standing in front of Lisa in a dominant stance. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No, you can't do this to me!!!!) Replied Lisa as best as she could through her panty gag. "Ha Ha Ha, I knocked you out, stripped you completely nude, tied you up tightly and panty gagged you with panties soaked in my hot juicy p****. I plan on wearing your uniform today and you can watch me enjoy getting dressed in it. Besides, I wanted to know what your Lingerie and Uniform would feel against my body. Now I will know how one feels against my body, thanks to you. Best of all, you can't do anything about it." Stacey said to Lisa in her dominant stance. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No, let me go. That's my uniform you bitch!!!!) Lisa said through her panty gag.

"We look quite alike, same size, height, weight, hair, eye color and bust size. No one will ever tell us apart and the best thing is that you haven't checked into your new command yet. No one knows what you really look like. I plan on assuming your identity and taking your place. You'll remain here tied up and gagged until I figure out what I to do with you. NOW, you'll watch me get dressed in my Lingerie and Uniform." Said Stacey as she started to put up her hair and pick up the white satin bra. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No, you can't dress in my uniform. Let me go now!!!!) Lisa responded as fought against her tight bondage as she watched Stacey put on her bra adjusting the straps for a better fit. Stacey next slipped on the white satin string bikini panties. "How about a little perfume down around my hot juicy p****. There that outta do it" Stacey said as she sprayed perfume inside the panties. Lisa could only look on in despair as Stacey continued to get dressed. Stacey slipped on the silky smooth sheer pantyhose. "They feel really nice. So far, so good." Stacey said as she rubbed her legs. She then picked up the white satin / lace slip and put it on. Letting it drop down over her body.

"Now that really feels good on me." Stacey said adjusting the straps. Smiling, Stacey picked up the blouse and putting it on. Button it up slowly to enjoy every moment. Stacey then picked up the skirt and stepped into it. Zipped up the zipper and closed the outer clasp. Picking up the belt and looped it through the belt loops and latched it. She then stepped into the shinny dress shoes and checked herself out in the large floor mirror. "I just love the feel of the lingerie and uniform against my body. Well, how do I look in my Uniform honey buns? I look really hot as hell in it and I look fine as well." Stacey asked Lisa as she looked herself over. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (You'll never be me bitch!!!!) Lisa replied angrily. Stacey turned around and Lisa couldn't believe her eyes. Stacey looked like her perfectly, an identical twin if Stacey wanted to be. The blond hottie, now wearing her form fitting uniform was going to be her exact duplicate. Just like her, the uniform showed the imposters assets very well.

Stacey put on some lipstick and knelt down. She could feel the satin slip and skirt ride up her silky smooth pantyhose covered legs. This made Stacey's n****** hard. Stacey grabbed Lisa's face and gave her a kiss on the white sticky tape. Leaving lip imprints on the white sticky tape. Stacey stood up and looked down at Lisa. "Well, well, well just like looking yourself in a mirror doesn't it? I want to thank you very much for the sexy Lingerie and uniform. I still can't believe myself that I did this and got away with it. Me and my friend are going out shopping and max out your credit cards, but first I'm gonna stop by your hotel and get your stuff and close out your checking and savings accounts." Stacey told Lisa who was trying get free from her tight bondage. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No, you can't possibly look like me. max out my credit cards and do this to me you bitch!!!) Lisa replied angrily again through her panty gag.

Alyssa walked into Stacey's room wearing the Navy Lieutenant's uniform she took just a few days ago. "Are you ready to go? You look so hot in that uniform. I can't wait to get back and get you undressed." Alyssa told Stacey while rubbing her hands on Stacey's hips and buttocks. "Why yes I am." Stacey replied to Alyssa. "Well sorry you can't go with us today. I guess you simply got yourself a little tied up. Thanks for the Lingerie and Uniform, Tah Tah! Honey buns" Stacey said to Lisa in an insulting voice as she turned around and left the room. Alyssa knelt down beside Lisa and ejected her with a sedative and within a few seconds Lisa was out cold. Alyssa caught up with Stacey and they left the house to enjoy their day in the uniforms they took from hot women in the navy.

End of part six

The Female Military Imposter: The Hawaiian Vacation (Part seven)

Alyssa and Stacey arrived at Lisa's hotel room, took all of her bags and checked her out the hotel. Then went shopping and maxed out Lisa's credit cards and closed out her checking/saving accounts. On the way home they stopped in the motel to get Stacey's stuff and check her out and went back to the safe house. Stacey now knew what it was like to impersonate another woman, especially a woman in uniform. She really enjoyed it and wanted to do it more. Once back at the safe house, they went into Stacey's bedroom to check up on Lisa. Lisa was starting to come around and Alyssa went to get the holding cage. "Well, I see that you're coming around. I just love the wardrobe that you have. Everything is gonna fit me very well. Here is your holding cage, I hope you enjoy it!" Stacey said to Lisa in a insulting voice. Alyssa and Stacey put Lisa into the holding cage and locked it. Alyssa took the key and put it in the safe inside her bedroom. Alyssa came back into the bedroom. "I'm gonna lay out for a while. Enjoy yourself with your new wardrobe." Alyssa said to Stacey. "Ok, thanks for all your help. I'll gonna enjoy Honey buns here watching me going through her stuff and trying it on." Stacey replied.

Alyssa left the bedroom and Stacey picked up a purple satin teddy with a crotch closure. "I would look really hot in this. You military woman have a lot of nice stuff. You must get paid very well to afford nice clothes." Stacey told Lisa. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No, you can't wear my stuff you bitch!!!) Lisa replied angrily. "If you're wondering what I'm doing with your so called stuff or should I say my stuff now. I plan on enjoy wearing it, especially the Lingerie and the Uniforms. I just love wearing it so much that I think I'm gonna stick with being an imposter. It will be a better living than just going around from place to place." Stacey said going through Lisa's suit cases and duffle bags. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No, you can't take my clothes!!!) Lisa replied through her panty gag fighting hard against her tight bondage, but to no avail.

Lisa arms, hands, legs and feet were turning purple and going numb. Lisa knew that escape was not possible and all she could do is wait to see what was going to happen next. Lisa was angry that all she could do is watch in disappear as she watched Stacey go through her clothes. "Since I've changed my mind to do the Imposter thing for now on, I need to decide what to do with you. I mean I just can't have you around in case you escape and tell everyone that an imposter took your place. You were a test run and it went very well for me. Not only will I love doing it as a living but as a thrill as well." Stacey said to Lisa standing dominantly in front of the cage in wearing Lisa's uniform. Lisa looking up at the Imposter, her exact duplicate angrily and screaming through her panty gag. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (F*** you bitch, just let me get loose from my bondage you f***en bitch!!!) Lisa replied as best as she could.

Stacey called the number that Alyssa gave her. "Well honey, I've changed my mind. I won't kill you but instead 4 lovely ladies will be picking you up in 30 minutes to take you away. I hope you enjoyed this little adventure of ours. I know I did and I just love it as well. I think that I'll wear this purple crotch closure satin teddy tonight in your honor. What do you think Honey Buns?" Stacey said to Lisa as she knelt down beside the cage holding Lisa with the purple satin teddy in her hand. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No, you can't possibly do this to me you bitch. Let me go you f***en psycho bitch!!!) Lisa said angrily through her panty gag. Stacey stood up and laughed at Lisa as she continued look through the expensive Lingerie that Lisa had packed in her suit case. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!!" (No, that's my Lingerie you bitch!!!) Lisa angrily said through her panty gag. Alyssa came in with the women from the agency. "Here is the sweet ass package that's here for pickup. Ain't she just a little sweet nice little tight package?" Alyssa said to the women. "Yes she is. We outta get a good price for her. You see, we'll sell her on the slave market and you'll get a cut of the profits." Explained one of the women. "Great, I can't wait for my part. I had a great coach to walk me through everything." Stacey replied.

They ejected Lisa with a sedative and took her away. Alyssa's handler came into the bedroom and sat down. "Hi Stacey, you did very well your first time. Usually we sell them on the slave trade. But I'm gonna buy this one myself, here is $100,000 dollars. In a few days you'll be picked up and sent to a training facility were Alyssa was trained. Once complete with your training you'll join back up with Alyssa and work with her as her partner." The mysterious woman said. "Well thank you very much and I'll pack what I need and be ready to go. I really do enjoy doing this and love the money. I never made this much money ever in my life. I would gladly do this for a living and work for you. I mean, you're giving me an opportunity of a life time. I can't possibly pass this up." Stacey replied with joy and happiness in her voice. "Thank you very much Stacey for accepting our offer and it's going be nice to work with you. You'll have more than enough money to do what you want. You'll be able to keep the wardrobe that you'll take from the dominated women, especially the Lingerie and Uniforms." The mysterious woman said. "Thanks, I really do love wearing another woman's Lingerie and Uniform. It feels so good against my body and I really enjoy the feelings I get from doing it." Stacey replied.

"Good bye Alyssa and Stacey! Take care." The mysterious woman said and left. "Well I'm gonna take a shower and let you go through your new wardrobe and settle in. Welcome to the team." Alyssa said as she left Stacey's room. "Thanks for everything Alyssa. I couldn't have done it without your guidance and help." Stacey replied in kind. Stacey went through some more of the wardrobe and decided to get ready for bed. Stacey took off her captured uniform and vacuumed sealed it in a clear plastic bag and hung it up. Then took a shower, put on the purple satin teddy with the crotch closure and went to bed. Alyssa woke up in a good mood, took a shower did up her hair and makeup. Then stuffed 2 pair of the white nylon string panties and put on her navy blue satin dress. Grabbed her bag of tricks and the Avon bag of stuff and went to check in on Stacey. "Stacey are you awake? I'm going out for awhile and I'll be back in a few hours." Alyssa was telling Stacey as she entered the room. "Yea I'm awake. Ok see you when you get back and be careful. Have fun with prey that you'll capture today. I'll be lying out and going through my wardrobe." Stacey replied.
"How did you sleep?" Alyssa asked. "Just great. It felt great to KO another woman, strip her nude, tie her up and dress in her Lingerie and Uniform." Stacey said to Alyssa with a big smile on her face. "I know how you feel. I love it just as much now as the first time I did it. " Alyssa said as she got ready to leave the room. "Well, see you when you get back." Stacey said. "Yep, see you later and I'll have fun today as well." Alyssa said as she left Stacey's bedroom. Stacey got out of bed wearing the satin purple teddy Lisa was wearing the night before and started to go through some more of the wardrobe. After that she went and put on the swim suit and lay out for a few hours. When Stacey was done, she took a shower and strutted around the house totally nude for awhile waiting for Alyssa to return. Stacey continued go through the wardrobe, putting away the items. She loved the feel of them against her naked body.

End of part seven

The Female Military Imposter: The Hawaiian Vacation (Part eight/Ending)

Alyssa arrived outside the Air Force Lieutenant's apartment and got her stuff ready to strike. She walked up to the door and rang the door bell. A good looking woman came to the door, opened it up and asked if she could help Alyssa? "Hi, can I help you?" said the Captain. "Oh Hi, I'm selling Avon and would like to know if you would be interested in looking / buying some?" asked Alyssa. "Yes Ok, Please come on in." the Captain replied and lead Alyssa into the living room. "Please sit down." The Captain said as she sat down and the blue skirt rode up her legs. Alyssa watched this as she sat down across from the Air force Captain. "Well, I have some great lipstick shades to show you. Even some that are cigarette lighters as well if you are interested. I also have some great smelling perfume for you to check out as well." Alyssa told the Captain. "Great, can I see the perfume and the lipstick cigarette lighter and the red shade of lipstick?" the Captain ask. "Sure not a problem. Here you go." Alyssa replied.

The Captain asked Alyssa if she could light up and smoke a cigarette. "Do you mind if I light up? Ask the Lieutenant. "No, please go ahead. Here is one of mine." Alyssa replied. "Thank you very much, would you like something to drink?" the Lieutenant replied. "Yes please, that would be nice. But go ahead and light up first." Alyssa replied. "Yea that's a good idea and let me try on the perfume as well." the Lieutenant replied as she sprayed on the perfume and lite the cigarette. As the Lieutenant stood up the combo of the chemicals inside the cigarette and the perfume started to take effect. The Lieutenant started to stumble as her legs started to buckle and give way. Her breathing started to slow and it became harder to breath. Every part of her body was going numb and she became dizzy. Within 20 seconds the Lieutenant hit the floor out cooled. Alyssa stood up and went to close all the blinds and curtains.

Then returned to collect her prey. Alyssa picked up the Lieutenant and carried her into the bedroom. Alyssa laid the Lieutenant at the base of the footboard and took off the satin navy blue dress and her shoes. Now completely nude, Alyssa then knelt down and removed the Lieutenant's dress shoes, unbutton the jacket and removed the neck tie. Then unbutton the cuffs and the blouse, then sat the Lieutenant up and removed the jacket and the blouse. Alyssa removed the bra and slip straps, unclasps the white satin bra and removed it and then slid the white satin slip down to the waist. She then lay the Lieutenant back down and unclasp the clasp and unzipped the skirt, then removed the skirt and the white satin slip. Alyssa then removed the silky smooth sheer nylon pantyhose. Then removed the navy blue satin string bikini panties and took a whiff before setting them aside.

Alyssa then rolled the Lieutenant on her stomach and tightly tied the wrists and elbows really tight. She left some extra rope to use later, then rolled the Lieutenant on her back and tied the ankles, knees above and below really tight. Then squatted over the Lieutenant's face, opened her mouth and pulled out a pair of panties and stuffed them into the Lieutenant's mouth. Alyssa then sealed them into place with sticky tape and sat the Lieutenant up and wrapped the extra wrists and elbow rope around the lower torso. She then wrapped rope above and below the breasts. Alyssa sat the Lieutenant up against the footboard and finished her work up with a hogtie from the upper knee rope to the breast ropes. Alyssa stood up and made a phone call and got ready to go to the Marine Corps Captain's apartment. She packed up her stuff and redressed herself and put the Lieutenant's uniform and Lingerie into a separate bag.
The women came and picked up the Lieutenant and removed all of her stuff and shipped the wardrobe back to Alyssa's house. Alyssa left for the Marine Corps Captain's apartment. It took about 25 minutes to get there. Alyssa reloaded her stuff, grabbed her bag of tricks and the Avon bag and went up to the front door. Alyssa knocked and waited for an answer. A hot looking Marine Corps Captain answered the door. "Hello, may I help you?" ask the Captain. "Hi, I'm selling Avon and would like to know if you would be interested in looking at some of our products?" Alyssa asks. "Sure why not. Please come on in." the Captain replied as she showed Alyssa into the living room. "Well thank you, I think you really love our products." Alyssa replied as she followed her prey into the living room. Alyssa watched how the Uniform so snug and form fitting moved as the Captain walked down the hallway.

"Please sit down. I can't wait to try your lipstick and perfume." The Captain said. "Thank you very much." Alyssa replied. "I can't wait to see what exactly what you have." The Captain said. "Oh yea, here they are. I recommend these two here. They are from our best line of products and a lot of women like them. "OK then. Let me try them." The Captain said. The Captain sprayed on the perfume on her wrists and neck. Then took the lipstick and started to put it on when a thick gas shot down her windpipe and into her lungs. Causing her to start choking as the gas expanded in her lungs. With the chemicals in the perfume and the gas in her lungs combo, the Captain started to feel the effects right away. She tried to stand up and her legs buckled and she collapsed on the floor, out cooled. Alyssa stood up and went to close all the blinds and curtains. When she was done, Alyssa came back to claim her prize and took her into the bedroom.

Alyssa laid the Captain at the footboard and took off her dress and shoes. Now completely naked, Alyssa knelt down and removed the dress shoes and neck tie, setting them aside. She then unbuttons the jacket, blouse and the cuffs exposing a matching white satin slip and bra. She sat the Captain up and removed the jacket and blouse, setting them aside and removed the bra and slip straps. Alyssa slid down the slip to the waist and removed the bra. She laid the Captain back down, unclasps the clasp and unzipped the skirt. Alyssa slid off the satin slip and the skirt, setting them aside. She then removed the silky smooth sheer pantyhose and the black satin string bikini panties. Setting them both aside and rolling the Captain on her stomach. She tied the wrists and elbows really tight, leaving extra rope for later use. She then rolled her prey on her back and tied the ankles, above and below the knees really tight. Alyssa sat up the Captain and wrapped the wrists and elbow ropes around the lower torso really tight. Taking more rope, wrapping it above and below the breasts really tight as well. Laying the Captain back down, Alyssa squatted over her face and opened her mouth, pulling out the panties and pushing them into the mouth of her prey. Securing them in place with sticky tape and sitting the Captain up against the footboard. Alyssa finished off the Captain with a hogtie, a rope from the upper knee rope to the breasts ropes.

Alyssa called the women to pick up the Captain. She started to repack everything and got dressed. Alyssa put the Captain's Lingerie and Uniform into a separate bag. The women showed up and took the Captain away. Taking everything out and shipping the wardrobe to Alyssa's house in Nevada. Alyssa went back to the safe house with two more Uniforms and a lot bigger wardrobe. She was able to spend a few more days with Stacey and then Stacey left for her training. All the clothes from Stacey's dominated Navy woman were shipped back to Alyssa's place for holding. Alyssa enjoyed the rest of her Hawaiian vacation and went home wearing Samantha's Uniform she took off of her. Arrived as a Marine, Left as a Marine. Not too bad of a vacation thanks to Samantha. When Alyssa arrived home in Nevada she got ready for her next mission with Stacey as her accomplice. Alyssa received $200,000 for her captured hot bodies.

The adventure continues…………………..

End of part eight / ending

Return to “Stories by FemaleMilitaryImposter”