"Air Force One "by FemaleMilitaryImposter

esercito sconfitto

"Air Force One "by FemaleMilitaryImposter

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Air Force One
by FemaleMilitaryImposter,

The Female Military Imposter: Air Force One

Part one

Alyssa had enjoyed her time off. She went to Hawaii and wore the bathing suite that she took off heather. It fit so well so could not leave it at home. Then came home and went through the three wardrobes that acquired on her last mission. Throwing out what she did not want, like the blue jeans. Then arranging them in the proper order. She was wearing one of the Cheerleading Uniforms that she had taken of the hot little California true blue blond. The one that she was actually wearing was in her trophy case. Then she finally got the notice on her next mission: Infiltrate Air Force One and get increpted transmission codes. Her target was a twin, one of two sisters in the U S Air Force stationed at Andrews Air Force Base. Her name was Meghan Minella, Major, U S Air Force, age 30, smoker – no, drinks – socially, one sibling twin sister Melissa also a major in the U S Air Force, stationed at Andrews. Height – 5 ft 7 in weight 130 lbs, black hair blue eyes. Single, never been married and has no children. This woman and her sister were perfect for a conquest by a dominate female. The same height, weight and figure and similar looks. The perfect figures these women had was just to temping to pass up. Talk about doubling her pleasure! Alyssa would need some minor plastic surgery to pull this mission off.

Alyssa need not to dye her hair for this mission, but there was another part of this mission. She would have to practice walking around and moving stuff on a Boeing 747 aircraft in pumps. For this she would need some experience as a flight attendant on a international flight. She would go to Los Angeles, California and assume the Identity of a flight attendant that the agency picked out for her. They new Alyssa had a thing for blonds and they picked out a good one. She would a couple of masks and blond hair dye. Alyssa was getting excited as she reviewed the information and videos of the flight attendant named Lisa Lynn Montgomery, 27 years old, 5 ft 7 in tall, weight 128 pounds, long blond hair with blue eyes. A nice little California hottie to play with. Alyssa was getting turned on by the movement of how she got dressed. This woman has a luscious body and a nice firm pair of ta ta's on her chest. Alyssa grabbed her bag of tricks and headed for L A.

When Alyssa got to the safe house, she got everything ready to go. She would have a day and a half before her target got home. Alyssa dyed her hair blond and then she loaded up the address in her GPS unit and left. When she arrived at the woman's apartment, there was no alarm on the place and a two car garage. Alyssa picked the lock and went in unnoticed by anyone. If someone did, they would think that she was checking on the apartment for her friend. Alyssa went through everything, her closets dressers and lingerie. She looked over her checking book and practice her signature. She went to the bathroom and went through the dirty cloths basket and too out all the bras, panties and pantyhose. She then placed them in a plastic bag. She went into the walk in closet and got of the spare uniforms with a pair of pumps. She then went got a matching pair of bra and panties, satin slip and silky smooth pantyhose. Alyssa started to get dressed in Lisa's flight attendant uniform. Alyssa then put in place all the cameras in place and went through the Lisa's panty drawer. Took a few more and left the apartment and headed back to the safe house. Once there she started to down load all the info from the agency's cameras and hidden hard drive. She made a mask and colored contact lens. She would get the finger prints when she knocked the woman out. Now all Alyssa had to do is to wait and study her target some more.

End of part one

Part two

After Alyssa reviewed the videos and information, she got a good picture of Lisa's face and down loaded it in the mask machine. She then got undressed and went to bed wearing her panty gag panties, to get them ready. She fell asleep on the satin sheets and bedding from Lacie's and Heather's places. Another spoils of war, take what you want. Alyssa woke up and got ready to go. She was very happy and very energetic. Today was the day that she would become flight attendant Lisa. Alyssa made a couple of masks and got her bag of tricks ready. Alyssa would force Lisa to strip nude by pointing a gun with a silencer at her. She always wanted to do this and wanted to know want feelings she would get from a woman stripping nude in front of her by force. She would have it video to watch for her sexual pleasure. Alyssa slid on her black cat suite and zipped it up. She could feel her crotch getting all nice hot and sweaty. She could not wait and her n****** were getting hard. Then her training kicked in and she had to be patient. Alyssa grabbed her lucky bag and got into her van and left for Lisa's apartment.

When she arrived, Alyssa checked to see if anybody was around to witness her going into the apartment. No one insight, all clear. She got out of the van and went into the apartment and waited for her blond prey to arrive home. It was not long before the little hottie arrived home and brought her little sports car inside the garage. Then Lisa grabbed her stuff and came inside. If only she knew what in store for her, Lisa would have preferred to stay on the flight to New York and London. Lisa walked in without even noticing anything out of the ordinary. She would not take her uniform off for another 30 minutes until after she settled in. As Lisa went into her bed room, Alyssa snuck up behind Lisa with her gun in hand. As Lisa put down her purse and overnight carry, Alyssa told Lisa to freeze and get her hands up. "Oh my god, what do you want from me?" Lisa said in a scared voice. "Just shut the f*** up b****! What I want is your jewelry, uniform, undergarments, pantyhose, pumps and drape everything over the footboard. Now strip down to your bare a** Blondie!" Alyssa said in a very threatening and commanding voice. "Ok, Ok I'll do what you say and give you what you want, just don't hurt me!" Lisa replied scared as hell. "That is up to you honey, corroperate and you want die! Now slowly turn around and face me and start stripping!" Alyssa said with a wicked smile on her face, knowing that this was being recorded and soon would be wearing what Lisa had on. "Come on I want to see your tight little a** and your firm milky white breasts!" Alyssa said as she was licking her lips.

Lisa turned around slowly to see a woman with her build, hair, similar looks and a wicked smile
pointing a gun at her. She slid off her inch and half blue pumps and unbuttoned her jacket. She
took off the blue jacket and draped it over the foot board. Lisa undid her tie and put it on the
bed. She then pulled out her white silk blouse from out from her skirt and started to unbuttoned it Then took it off and draped it over the foot board. Alyssa could see a white satin slip with lace and a matching white satin bra. Lisa unzipped the blue skirt and pulled it down and off, draping it over the foot board. Lisa still could not believe this was happening to her. She continued to strip. She slid the slips straps off and slid the slip off her body. Draped it over the foot board, she then rolled down the suntan silky nylon sheer top pantyhose. Then place them on the bed. Now the only thing Alyssa's prey had on was her matching bra and satin string white panties. Lisa unsnapped the front closure on her bra and took it off exposing her firm milky breasts. Alyssa was licking her lips. Lisa draped it over the foot board as well. Now wearing only her panties, Lisa pleaded with her captor to let her wear her panties. "Please could you let me wear my panties please?" Lisa pleaded in a scared voice. Alyssa would have none of this "You can take them off now or I'll do it when you're dead!" Alyssa said with discuss in her voice. "I don't know why you are doing this to me! I never had done anything to you or anybody?" Lisa replied in a begging and pleading voice. "Just shut the f*** up B**** and finish stripping!" Alyssa said in a angry voice. Lisa complied and did as she was told and took off her panties, she was now completely nude and her well shaven woman hood was now exposed. "Now turn around in a circle so I can see your whole body front and back." Alyssa said as she brought out two pair of hand cuffs and tossed them on the ground. "Get sit on you're a** then cuff your ankles together!" Lisa sat down on her butt and cuffed her ankles together. "Now get on your knees and cuff your hands behind your back and let me see them when you're done!" Lisa cuffed her hands behind her back and showed them to Alyssa. "Good little Blondie, now lay on your back and f****en don't move!" Alyssa said in a dominate voice. Alyssa stood over and in front of her pretty prey and started to slid off her black inch high pumps and unzipped her silky black cat suite exposing her firm breasts, with her n****** hard. Slid it off and pushed it behind her with her right foot. Now only wearing a cheap pair of panties covering her woman hood.

Alyssa took a bottle of chloroform and a rag from her lucky bag. She then took off her cheap nylon panties and rolled them up in a ball and slid them up her hot juicy p****. "Why did you stick your panties in your p****?" Lisa asked in a scared voice. "You'll find out soon enough Blondie!" Then she sat on Lisa's stomach and rubbed Lisa's breasts and took a taste of her prey. "No, please stop!" came a cry from Lisa as Alyssa poured some chloroform on the rag. "Have a nice little nap Blondie!" Alyssa said with a big smile on her face. "No you MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH!!! " as Lisa was fighting but no avail. Lisa was soon unconscious and it was time for her panty gag. Alyssa opened Lisa's mouth and strattled her face and pulled the panties out of her p**** and into Lisa's mouth. Alyssa pushed them in and took five pieces of 3 inch wide white surgical sticky tape and secured them in place. "Hhhuuummmm, tasty, tasty Blondie. My famous panty gag with the cotton crotch on your tongue." Alyssa said as she kissed Lisa on the lips on her tape gag.

End of part two

Part three

Alyssa now stood dominantly over her conquest looking down with a smile, then laughed at her pretty captive as she grabbed the rope and duct tape from her lucky bag. She knelt down beside Lisa and started to tie Lisa's ankles. She tied them tight and removed the hand cuffs. Then took the 3 inch wide duct tape and wrapped it around Lisa's ankles 5 times just above the rope. Alyssa then wrapped the tape just below the knees. Then tie rope above the knees making it nice tight and secure. One more final touch on Lisa's legs, she wrapped both feet together with duct tape. Alyssa then rolled Lisa over on her stomach. She tied Lisa's elbows together making the rope tight and wrapped them in duct tape just below the elbows. She moved to the wrists and tied them extra tight, removed the hand cuffs and applied duct tape just above the rope. Alyssa then took three pieces of rope out and looped one piece through the elbow rope, the other through the wrist rope. She then rolled Lisa on her back and sat her up, then wrapped the elbow rope around her upper torso under Lisa's breasts and tied it off in the front. Alyssa then wrapped the wrist rope in the same faction. Then took another piece and looped it through the breast rope up and under the arm pits wrapping it around tied it off in front, putting a nice little squeeze on Lisa's breasts. "Now for a little rubbing of your precious p**** Blondie when you move. A little bit more for my pleasure to watch!"Alyssa said as she sat Lisa up against the footboard and took the last piece of rope, looped it through the wrist rope and through the butt crack over the p****, under the waist rope, up and around the neck and tied it off at the knees and as a classic final touch, Alyssa applied a detective style gag over the tape gag. "Well now that outta hold you while I take a shower and get dressed in my flight attendant uniform." Alyssa said as she stood up and went to the shower strutting her dominant hot a** all the way there, Loving and enjoying every moment of what she was doing. Alyssa took a nice hot shower and got herself ready to assume Lisa's identity.

Lisa started to come around and tried to stretch her legs out. The crotch rope tighten and Lisa let out a moan, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (ouch, that hurts!). As the chloroform wore off more, she realized that she was tied up real tight and good and very well Thorley gagged. Then she saw the women who forced her to strip nude, knocked her out, tied her up and gagged her come out of the bathroom and stood in front of her in a very dominant female stance. She was a brunette and not a natural blond. Lisa could feel and taste the woman's panties in her mouth as she was looking up at the woman's well shaven pubic region. Lisa wanted to give her a piece of her mind and tell her go to hell, but she was all tied up, gagged and could do nothing. "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!! (untie me you b****!) Lisa tried to say through her gag. "Well my sweet tasting Blond P****, looks like we are finally awake and trying to talk through our taste little panty gag. How do my panties taste? You taste is nice and sweet Blondie! I like to dominate Blond women, besides nature has made it so that brunettes are more dominant that blonds. So you can come to the conclusion that I'm the dominant female here and you'll now watch me get dressed in my new flight attendant uniform and under garments, that once belonged to you Blond C***!" Alyssa said in a very dominant and insulting voice. "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you B****, Untie me and let me go!) Lisa replied angrily through her panty gag. Alyssa knew what Lisa wanted and she would have none of it. "Sorry my dear inferior Blondie, if you think for a second that I'm going to untie you and let you go. Think again C***, you'll be my slave for the rest of your useful young life. Then I'll dispose of your lifeless body when I'm done! I love being a dominant female and I will never give this up! The first time I've ever done it, I felt a feeling like I never felt before and I love and enjoyed it so much, I had to do it more and more. I also plan on taking everything in your wardrobe and adding it to mine!" Alyssa said with a wicked smile as she put her right big toe under Lisa's chin. "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you, F***EN B**** A** C***, let me GO!) Lisa replied angrily again through her panty gag as tears where now running down her cheeks. "It's time for the dominant female to get dressed!" Alyssa said as she reached over Lisa and picked up the white satin on the footboard. Lisa could see that Alyssa was turned on by this. She could see her N****** hard as a rock and her P**** was wet. Alyssa slid the bra on and snapped the front closure shut. She grabbed the satin string panties and slid them on, shaking her butt back and forth to add insult to injury. Then grabbed the silky pantyhose and slid them on slowly. With a gleam in her eyes, Alyssa slipped on the white satin slip. Then put in the blouse and buttoned it up, then grabbed the blue skirt and stepped into it and sliding it up. Tucking in the slip and blouse, and then zipped it up. She put on the vest and tie, stepped into the blue pumps. Alyssa then put on the blue jacket and buttoned it up, completing the dressing in Lisa's flight attendant uniform in front of Lisa, who could do nothing but watch in despair. "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (You F***EN can't do this!) Lisa replied through her panty gag. "How do I look my sweet tasting love slave? I think I look dam hot to trot!" Alyssa remarked as she checked herself out in the floor mirror. "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!, "MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" (F*** you, F***EN B****!) Lisa replied angrily. "Well it's time to go on a nice shopping spree and have a good time as you! I'll tell everyone that you won't be able make your flight because you got your self all tied up!! Now a little something to help you sleep." Alyssa said as she took out a syringe out with a powerful sedative in it. Put the needle inside Lisa's neck and injecting the sedative into her, knocking Lisa out cold. Alyssa made a phone call and the cleaners would be there to pick up her captured prey in 30 minutes. The cleaners showed up and took Lisa away to train her as a sex slave for Alyssa.

End of part three

Part four

Alyssa secured her lucky bag of tricks and went out for a while in her new uniform. She felt so empowered that she had dominated another blond. She went out to the garage and opened the garage door and started the car. Alyssa pulled out and headed to the shopping malls and stores. She could feel the wind go up her legs and swirl around underneath her skirt. This felt so good to Alyssa. In about five hours, Alyssa returned to Lisa's apartment to enjoy herself in the spoils of her latest conquest. She finished going through everything and packed up to get ready for her flight. Alyssa got undressed and went to bed wearing nothing so she could feel the satin sheets against her silky smooth body. Alyssa woke up in a very happy mood. She got a quick shower, put on her mask, color contact lenses and got dressed in her uniform. She vacuumed sealed the uniform that Lisa was wearing when she forced her to strip nude. That was going to make a nice trophy in her display. She got ready to leave and made a phone call for the cleaners to pack up and remove Lisa's stuff to Nevada. Alyssa left for the airport and passed through security with no problems. The flight took off and returned two days later. Alyssa did a great job impersonating Lisa and no one was to the wiser that she was an imposter.

Alyssa was back in Nevada and took a week off to relax and then reported to the agency to have her minor plastic surgery done. It took about two weeks for Alyssa to heel. She spent a week at the secret location and another week at home. Then it was time to leave for Washington D C. She got into her van and drove to Washington D C and stopped at a couple of hotels. During which time she studied even more of the profile, videos and information on Meghan and her twin sister Melissa. Both of these women were hotties and had the bodies to back them up with. These were the type of women that worked at Hooter's. Nice and hot and very sexy. Alyssa could not wait to get her hands on these two. Her mouth was drooling as she sat there on the bed reviewing the videos. After a few days Alyssa arrived in Washington D C and went to the safe house. She pulled into the garage unloaded and unpacked her stuff.

The first thing was to locate Meghan's apartment and start observing her. Alyssa started by loading up Meghan's address in her GPS unit. Then changed into her infamous black cat suite and her white nylon panties for her panty gag. This time she would wear two of them, One for each sister. Alyssa arrived at her destination and started to observed the scene. Finally she spotted Meghan coming out of her apartment. She would return the next morning and start getting her routine down. Alyssa would see how she gained entry into the base just in case of some special procedure was in place instead of the standard id check. She watched Meghan to the base and just the standard id check. That was a lucky break. Then went back to Meghan's apartment and gained entry way into it and started to install her cameras. After she got done with that she looked around Meghan's apartment and found something with her signature on it. Alyssa put that in her pocket and looked around some more and went through her closets and drawers. Took a pair of panties that she liked and put them in another pocket. She located a piece of paper with her twin sisters address on it and did a quick camera check on her lap top. Everything was A O K and now was ready leave to check that Melissa's place out. She locked the door and left for Melissa's.

Meghan's twin lived 30 minutes away on the north western side of D C. Alyssa observed the seen and waited for Melissa to arrive home to establish a routine so she could set up her cameras and take look in side her apartment as well. When Melissa arrived home, Alyssa observed her and see when was the best time to get inside the apartment to set up. Once she learned this, Alyssa returned early the next morning for Melissa to leave for the base and gained access to Melissa's apartment and set up her cameras and linked to a separate lap top. Alyssa went through her closets and drawers. Found something with her signature on it and took it. Then went through her panty drawer and took a pair. Meghan and Melissa wore the same kind of panties, Satin string bikinis. What a find these two were. Double the pleasure.
Alyssa would continue to observe each for another week and a half and come up with a plan of attack.

End of part four

Part five

Alyssa watch videos of the twin sisters getting dressed and undressed. She knew that Meghan was do to leave in for days, on a Tuesday. She would strike on her favorite day of Friday after Meghan returned home from the base. She would use an approach of a Avon sales lady and knock her out with spray from a purfume bottle. Her twin sister would suffer the same kind of knock out. Alyssa had worn Meghan's panty gag for three days and now it was time to get ready. She took a shower and went to bed nude in her satin covered bed thinking how nice it was going to be dominating twin sisters.

When Alyssa awoke she was in a great mood. Today was the big day that she would dominate another woman and take her place. She got dressed in her black cat suite with no bra and headed for Meghan's apartment, Meghan was already gone and on the base. Alyssa gain access and put everything she needed in the spare bedroom closet. She then went into Meghan's closet and picked out a really nice satin dress and matching shoes to wear. She also picked out a pair of thigh high silky pantyhose to wear. Once dressed and a blond wing on along with a mask to hide Alyssa's true face, Alyssa went to get something to eat and then waited for her prey to arrive home.

When Alyssa saw Meghan pull up and into the garage. Alyssa got out and went up to the front door. Alyssa knocked and Meghan who barley got inside came to the front door and answered it. "Hi, my name is Susan and I'm selling perfume from Avon. Could I come in and talk to you about our products?" Alyssa asked in a sellers tone of voice. "I just got home from the base, but yes please come in. I just love buying perfume and Avon has some of the best." Meghan replied kindly to "Susan". "Thank you very much." Susan replied in kind. "I'll just show you to the living room. My twin sister would be here but she away until next Friday. I know we have the same taste in a lot of stuff, including clothes. She would be happy to buy some from you as well when she gets back. We are both in the U S Air Force. That is a really nice dress, I have the same one. Nice to know that there are women out there with good taste in clothes." Meghan said to Susan. "Well Thank You very much and to the both for your service. You look real great in your uniform!" Susan replied. "Thank You very much! Just between you and me I love wearing it and the Lingerie under it as well as my twin sister." Meghan said as was getting ready to smell the purfume. "This is our latest one, It's a real knock out and I know that you'll enjoy it!" Susan said with a smile on her face. Susan srayed some on and Meghan's neck and face and took out a small gas mask to protect herself from the knock out gas.

Meghan started to choke and gag on the gas and got very weak. Meghan let out a "Aaaaahhhhh" and went limp. Alyssa continued to spray the Knock out gas until she was satisfied that Meghan was out cold. Alyssa waited a few more moments to make sure that the gas was gone from the air and then she removed her small gas mask. Meghan was laid there knock out cold in front of Alyssa. Alyssa picked her up in a over the shoulder carry to the bed room. Alyssa dropped Meghan on the floor and started to close all the blinds and curtains. Then went to retrieve her hidden lucky bag of tricks.

Alyssa got undressed from her black cat suite, then took off her panty gag panties and shoved them up her hot wet p*****. Alyssa then knelt down beside her prey and started to strip Meghan. Alyssa took off the shinny black 3 inch heel pumps, then she unbuttoned the dark blue jacket and then removed Meghan's tie. Then unbuttoned the blouse, spreading the blouse apart, Alyssa could see a white satin bra and white satin slip. Alyssa brought Meghan up and took off the jacket and blouse setting them aside. She then unfasten the bra and pulled down the slip straps. Then letting Meghan fall hard back onto the carpeted floor. She then unzipped the dark blue skirt and pulled the slip and skirt off, setting them on top of the rest of the uniform. Gently pulling off the silky thigh high stocking pantyhose. Meghan's panties that she wore where a red, white and blue good old fashion American flag style satin string panties. Alyssa eyes light up and she licked her lips. A real prize indeed, talking about capturing the flag of your conquered prey. Alyssa pulled them off and took a quick whiff. "Not to bad, smells real nice baby doll!" Alyssa said with a wicked smile.

"Now is time to get you into your restraints and into your cage baby doll." Alyssa said as she got up to retrieve her lucky bag of tricks from the door way. She knelt down beside Meghan and rolled her over her stomach. Taking a pair of hand cuffs and cuffing both wrists together. Alyssa then moved down bringing up Meghan's ankles and cuffing them together as well. She took out a length of rope and tied Meghan's elbows together, leaving some for the wrap around under the perky breasts. She then rolled Meghan on her back and took out the leather strap and strapped the knees together. Alyssa then sat Meghan up and wrapped the elbow rope around the upper torso under the breasts, securing in the back. Alyssa then took the leather neck strap and secured it in place. Letting Meghan drop back down again. Alyssa grabbed the ball gag. She strattled Meghan and opened Meghan's mouth. Squatting just above Meghan's mouth, Alyssa reached up and pulled out the panties from her virgina and pushed them into Meghan's mouth and then applied the ball gag, securing it into place. "Yummy, Yummy a nice pair of tasty panties in your mouth!" Alyssa said with a smirk on her face. Alyssa sat Meghan up against the head board, then picked up the uniform and undergarments off the floor and laid them out across the bed on top of the satin bed spread. Alyssa would go through Meghan's purse and other drawers while waiting for Meghan to come to.

End part five

Part six

Meghan started to come to and could not understand what happened to her. One moment she was smelling perfume and a blank the next moment. As she started to shake out the cobwebs, she realized that she could not move or speak. Meghan was now fully aware that she was tied up and gagged, also was tasting a something in her mouth that was not normal.

Then Alyssa walked into the room totally nude and Meghan tried to scream through her panty gag, "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!" (Untie me and let me go you F***en psycho B****!) "You are finally awake, How do my nice and sweet panties taste baby doll?" Alyssa said as she was strutting her stuff across the bedroom until she was standing in front of Meghan looking down at her. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!" (You can't do this to me, you F***en B****!), Meghan was trying to say while shaking her body, trying to loosen the bondage work that held her so securely. Standing in front of and over Meghan in a dominant stance Alyssa replied, " Sorry baby doll but I wanted to wait until you came to and make you watch me get dressed in your uniform and undergarments and assume you identity. I just love your American Flag panties, I'll really enjoy wearing them. There is nothing you can do about it and besides I'm the dominant female in this apartment now. Everything in here is now belongs to me!"

Meghan put down her head so she could not see this woman as she talked, Alyssa reached down and pulled hard on Meghan's hair to lift up her head so she could look at her, "You better keep your f***en eyes on me b*****!" Meghan started to think twice about refusing this woman named Susan demands, if that was her real name. Meghan could see Alyssa's well shaven brunette pubic region and her hot wet P**** in full view, right above her. She could also see this woman was excited and got enjoyment about doing this to a innocent woman, Alyssa's N****** were now hard. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!" (I'll do anything you say, just don't hurt me!) Meghan shaking her head up and down, replied in a calmer tone through her gag.

Alyssa took a half step back and removed her wig and mask. Meghan was shocked to see a woman that looked exactly like her. Her every feature on her was perfect match for Meghan's. Meghan was knew now that she was being replaced by an imposter and she got mad as hell for not seeing this coming. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!" (NO you can't wear that, that's my Lingerie and uniform, you won't get away with this you F***en psycho B****!). Meghan screamed through her panty gag as loud as she could and moving violently against her bondage. Alyssa let out a huge laugh, "HAA Haaa Haaaa!!! I told you, you won't be able to do anything about this little switch of Identities. No one will ever know that I'm an Imposter, and that the real Meghan is all tied up and thoroughly panty gagged. So as you can see, it's no use to struggle anymore against your bondage. So save your strength baby doll." Alyssa said with a big smirk on her face as she was clearly enjoying her triumph over Meghan. Before Alyssa went to take her shower, she connected the 3 foot long hand cuffs to the knees and neck.

Alyssa went into the bathroom and took a shower and came back out totally nude. Alyssa had positioned the large floor mirror so Meghan could watch her get dressed in which once was her uniform. Alyssa did up her hair just like Meghan had and put on the make-up and perfume. She had laid out the under garments and uniform so she could enjoy it as she put it on. Alyssa grabbed the satin white bra and slipped it on and closed the front closure. Slowly adjusting her breasts inside, "Nice fit" Alyssa said with a smile. She then grabbed the satin string bikini Flag panties and stepped into them pulling them up slowly, shaking her tight but in Meghan's face as she went along. "Lovely, real lovely" Alyssa was grinning from ear to ear as she turned around and did a quick butt check. Alyssa picked up and slowly pulled up the silky thigh high nylons. "Sexy, very sexy baby doll!" Alyssa said as she winked at Meghan, who was watching with discuss and anger. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!" (F*** you psycho f***en B****!). Alyssa then put the white satin slip on and let it fall gently over her body. "Oooohhhh, how nice and soft it feels!" said Alyssa as she rubbed her body under it. Meghan could see now that Alyssa was rubbing it in every chance she got. Alyssa picked up the blue skirt and stepped into it, pulling it up slowly to enjoy every second of it. Alyssa tucked in the slip and buttoned the inner button, then zipped it up and secured the outer clasp. She then grabbed the light blue blouse and slipped it on and buttoned it up and retrieved the tie. Putting it on and fastening it in place. Alyssa then grabbed the blue jacket and slipped it on and buttoned it up. Then stepping into the shinny black dress shoes.

Satisfied with the results, Alyssa then turned around to Meghan and asked how she looked. "Well baby doll, how do I look in my new uniform? Don't be shy now!" Alyssa asked as she modeled it off for Meghan could see. Meghan saw herself standing there in uniform and she could not believe her eyes. "MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!" (You'll never pass for me any where, F***en B****!). Meghan said through her gag with discuss. "Well I'm going to go and get something to eat and go on a shopping spree with your money and credit cards. But first I have to put you in your holding cage baby doll." Alyssa said as she retrieved the cage. She opened it up and started to pull and push Meghan inside. Once Alyssa had her prey in, she then closed the door and locked it. "You be nice and quiet and maybe I'll let you out for a while tonight, Tah Tah baby doll!" Alyssa said as she picked up the black purse and car keys and headed out the door. "MMMPPPHHH!!!!!" (F*** you B****!) Meghan replied through her gag as Alyssa walked out the door.

End part six

Part seven

Alyssa came back after stopping at the safe house and put all the stuff she bought on Meghan's credit cards inside. Then she checked in her prey, there she was still tied up and gagged. "Still nice and comfy baby doll? I'd really enjoyed the shopping trip. I just maxed out every credit card that you had. Don't you worry about your sis. I'll be maxing out hers to and she'll be joining you soon enough when I get back." Alyssa said with a biggest smile on her face. "MMMPPPHHH!!!!!" (F*** you B****!) Meghan replied through her gag.

Alyssa made a quick phone call and Meghan got a scared look on her face. Meghan knew that something was up and it was not probley not good as in in for her. This B**** was having a real blast knocking her out, stripping her, then tied her up with a very effective panty gag. Worst of all, this B**** was wearing her uniform and looked just as hot and sexy in it as she did. Meghan took great pride in wearing her uniform as well as did many military women. The B**** planned to take her place on AIR FORCE ONE and get secret information or something a lot worse.
Meghan knew she had to escape and started to fight against her bondage vigorously, but to no avail. Meghan would not stop until she got free and teach this b**** a thing or two. Alyssa was getting a real kick out of all of this and giggled everytime Meghan failed to get loose.

Before long, the cleaners arrived to take Meghan out of the apartment she once had. Alyssa walked over to her pretty prey and got ready to give Meghan a nice little seditive for her trip. MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!" (F*** you psycho f***en B****!) came from Meghan as Alyssa ejected her with the powerful seditive. "Nite, Nite baby doll. See you some other time. I'll enjoy every second being you and then your twin sister!! Alyssa said, letting out a big laugh as Meghan dozed off. "She's all your ladies. Take her out of here and I'm sure that we'll fetch a nice price for twins!" Alyssa said to the three women as they boxed Meghan up and got her into the van for her trip across country some where out west.

When they finally left, Alyssa got down to business and got back into the car and headed back to the safe house. After all, she had three days to play around before she had to head back to base and leave on a trip with the "Prez". A lot of time to go over the new clothes she bought and take out all the cash Meghan had in the bank. Finally when she arrived at the safe house, Alyssa got undressed and tried on the new clothes and Lingerie that she bought. After a few hours, she headed over to the sister's place to get ready for her arrival. Once there Alyssa reactivated the cameras and did a video check. She went through Melissa's closets and drawers. Melissa wore the same panties and Lingerie as her sister Meghan did. No surprises there, after all they are identicail twins. After Meghan (Alyssa) was done with her next target apartment, she went back to her new apartment. She stripped completely nude and vacumed sealed her trophy uniform inside a storage bag. Then took a nice hot shower and strode through the apartment nude and started to put her new captured wardrobe into suite cases and bags, keeping out what she needed to get by. Then packed for her trip on Air Force One.

The next morning Alyssa (Meghan) made a call to the cleaners and they picked up the clothes and took them back to Alyssa's house in Neveda. Alyssa continued to make the final preps for her mission. She went to bed on the satin sheets Meghan used only a couple of nights before and she loved the feeling on her nude body. Well it's was the big day and everything was going as planed and Meghan (Alyssa) was in a good mood. She got on base and on Air Force One with no problems. She aquired the increpted Top Secret information and codes. When the plane landed, no one seemed to notice that anything was wrong or out of place. Alyssa meet up with her secret contacts and delivered the information.
Now it was time to get ready and capture Meghan's twin sister. She would arriving tomarrow for a sister to sister visit. Alyssa could wrap things up here by tomarrow night and go hunting for another unsuspecting female prey. She got undressed and took a long hot shower before going to bed.

End part seven

Part eight

Alyssa got up and got ready to go over Melissa's apartment to add this pretty one one to her conquered list. Alyssa was wearing the same knee lenth blue satin dress when she knocked out Meghan. She wore no bra and only a thigh high silky sheer pantyhose and red thong panty stuffed up her p****, for a nice panty gag. She made all the preporations for a good capture of the twin and have some extra time play and have some fun. Maybe even a extra special little bonous, a lot of D C wedding going on and a lot of hot and sexMaybe even a extra special little bonous, a lot of D C wedding going on and a lot of hot and sexMaybe even a extra special little bonous, a lot of D C wedding going on and a lot of hot and sex women to be stripped and tied up.

Alyssa had everything ready, got into her car and drove over to Melissa's. Alyssa had parked her car in the spare parking lot Spot. She went up to the front door and opened it up and went in. There she set up and waited for her identical prey to show up. Then Melissa pulled into the garage and got out. She carried her luggage into the apartment. Alyssa came from the living room and hugged and kissed her twin and helped her bring Melissa's stuff into the bedroom. Alyssa told Melissa that she had a new lipstick to give to her. Melissa was done with putting down her stuff and reached for the lipstick. Melissa started to open it up as Alyssa started to walk towards the door and putting on her small mask to protect herself from the knockout gas.

When Melissa opened the lipstick, a gas sprung out from the opening and into her mouth and into the throat. Melissa was gagging and choking, getting weaker by the second as the gas filled her lungs. Soon Melissa was lying on the floor curled up in the fetal position. Alyssa waited for a few moments for the gas to disapate before going in and claiming her prize. When it was safe enough, Alyssa removed her gas mask and grabbed her lucky bag of tricks to get started on this latest conquest. After Alyssa pulled everthing out that she needed to tie up Melissa, she stood up and unzipped her blue dress and let it fall on the floor. "Time to strip you completely nude, tie you up and have some fun with you, just like I did with your sister." Alyssa then slid off the pumps, Alyssa now completely nude knelt down and started to unbutton Melissa's blue jacket. Then sat her up slidding it off and tossed it aside. Then she pulled off her tie and unbuttoned her blouse. Sitting Melissa up again to slid off the light blue blouse and pulling down the bra and slip straps.

She dropped Melissa's head on the floor for the second time. Alyssa rolled Melissa slightly over to unfasten the satin bra and pulled it off, exposing a really nice rack that Melissa must be very proud of. Then reach on the left side and unfasten the clasp and unzipped the blue skirt. Alyssa then pulled off the shinny black dress pumps with a 3 inch heel. Reaching back up and pulled off the skirt and white satin slip. "Just two more things left on you sugar tits." Alyssa said with a smile on her face. Alyssa carefully pulled off the sheer silky nylon pantyhose and set them aside. Now for the hot pink satin string bikini panties. Alyssa slowly pulled them off, exposing a well and neatly trimmed pubic area, jet black just like her twin sister Meghan.

Alyssa took a wife of the hot pink panties and had a huge smile on her face. "HHHHMMMM smells really good to me and problely taste good as well sugar tits." Alyssa said. Putting her index finger inside Melissa virgina and took a taste. "I was right, smells good and tastes even better." Alyssa said out loud. "Time to tie you up and get your hot body all nice and secure." Alyssa was grinning from ear to ear. She rolled Melissa over on her stomach and tied her wrist really tight, cutting off the circulation a little. Then tied the elbows in a simular fasion, then wrapped duct tape around the wrist and elbows to just above and below the ropes. Rolled her back over on her back and tied Melissa's ankles tight and above the knees wrapping duct tape above and below the rope.

Then Alyssa sat Melissa up and dragged her up against the foot board. Alyssa then took the extra rope from the elbows and wrapped it around the lower torso and secured it behind. Then wrapped rope around the upper torso and under the arm pits. Then above and below the nice rack Melissa had on her chest and tied each off in the back. Alyssa grabbed the final piece of rope and tied the knees and neck together. Took out the red satin thong panties and stuffed them into Melissa's mouth and secured them in place with a nice detective style gag. Finally done, Alyssa was delighted and put the dress she wore on a hanger and walked around naked and put Melissa's uniform across the bed. Then took a shower, waiting for Melissa to wake up.

End part eight

Part nine / ending

Alyssa was over by the bed checking out the wardrob that she took out of Melissa's closet. Melissa started to come to and tried to scream but to no avail. She tried to move, but couldn't. Melissa looked up at this woman who was her loving twin sister. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH" (Who the F*** are you and what are you doing to me?). Melissa tried to say through her gag. "Ah, your finally awake, sugar t**s. I know that I'm not your real sister, but don't you worry your pretty little head off. You'll be joining her soon enough. I'm an Imposter and I took her place, you're a nice little bonus." Alyssa said in a insulting voice. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH" (F*** you b**** and untie me). Melissa was responding as she shook her head back and forth, trying to get free from her bondage. "I'm not going to untie you, instead you'll watch me strip completely nude and put on your under garments and uniform!" Alyssa said with a wicked smile on her face.

Alyssa stood in front of Melissa in a dominate stance and started to undress. Alyssa unzipped the dress and let it fall. Took off her high heels and pushed them behind her. Rolled down her thigh high stockings and dropped them on the floor. "Now you'll see a real dominant female get dressed and become you and knowing that you can't do a dam thing about it." Alyssa said as she reached for Melissa's undergarments. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH" (F*** you b****!!!) Melissa said through her gag as she watched Alyssa started to get dressed. "How does that panty gag taste? Real good I hope? I enjoyed rubbing it on my hot wet p**** before I stuck in your pretty little mouth." Alyssa replied as she slowly slipped on the the navy blue satin panties. "HHHHHmmmmm, nice fit on my tight ass." Alyssa said with a smile on her face. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH" (There my panties you F***en b****!!!) Melissa said through her gag as she watched in dispear as she could do nothing.

Alyssa put on the white satin bra and closed the front closure. Then slid on the satinny silky smooth nylon stockings. Put on the white satin slip and let it fall over her body. Alyssa felt a tingling feeling over her body. Melissa could not believe that a woman was dressing just like her. Alyssa put on the skirt and then tucked in the white satin slip and zipped it up. Put on the light blue blouse and button it up. She then put on the tie and the jacket. Now dressed in Melissa's uniform, Alyssa strutted around in front of her prey. "How do I look sugar t***? I look hot don't I?" Alyssa said in a insulting voice as she checked herself out. "MMMMPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPHHHH" (F*** you b****!!!) Melissa said through her gag as she tried to free herself from her bondage. Melissa bondage was tight and really done well. She could do nothing but watch and wait for her capture next move. Alyssa called the cleaners to pick up Melissa. Melissa was begging and pleading through her gag. Alyssa would have none of it.

The cleaners showed up and took Melissa away after she was ejected with a sedative to knock her out. Alyssa enjoyed wearing her new trophy uniform. She went through the closets and drawers, packing up some stuff that she wanted and the cleaners packed up the rest and shipped it to Alyssa's house in Nevada.
Alyssa enjoyed herself at the safe house for a few days and headed for Nevada. Her mission was a huge success and Alyssa got a nice bonus for her work and her slaves. But before Alyssa left D C she made a quick stop at a few weddings that where going on ………… to be continued in her next adventure !!!!!!

End of part nine

Return to “Stories by FemaleMilitaryImposter”