Shouldn’t have followed her

FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

In her current situation U S Navy Lieutenant Susan Smith had been tied up nude extremely tight in a very strict hogtie, thoroughly gagged and a leather bondage hood put on her head to muffle any sound she made for the past 3 days. A mistake that she wished she hadn’t made by following a woman that was able to get on base by just looking like the Lieutenant. Susan had tried everything to get loose, but the woman knew her rope work very well.

It started more than a week ago U S Navy Lieutenant Susan Smith was getting ready to receive a very important Top Secret package from a courier that hadn’t arrived yet. She was wondering why it haven’t arrived so Susan called the courier to find out what happen to the package. The courier explains that she had handed it off to her over an hour ago at the Base Exchange and it was on the way to Naval Intelligence Office.

Susan was beside herself as she said to the courier that she wasn’t there yet because she hadn’t left her office. Then who did I give the package too? Ask the courier. I don’t know but we’ll have to keep this hush, hush until I find out, so no more communication until then. The courier agreed and hung up. Susan decided to do some research and stake out the gate and the exchange to see if she could see who this mystery woman was.

Susan would take leave and wouldn’t anybody know where she was going, that meant turning off her cell phone and removing the sim card to avoid being tracked. She would get the package back one way or another.

Stacie Snow was just walking past the gate and wondered if she could sneak in pass security. It worked out with no problems and she walked into the base and went to the exchange. She was walking and not driving so security was a little bit relaxed. Stacie was checking out the place to what it was about. A few people said Hi Susan. Stacie couldn’t understand that people were calling a different name, but it was a mistaken identity situation and no one knew her. She just figured that she must look like this Susan.

Stacie met this woman who must have thought that she was this Susan. Hi Susan, I’m Pam and here’s the package. Have a nice day. Unknown to the courier didn’t realize that the woman she gave the package to wasn’t Susan but someone else. Stacie didn’t even have a chance to respond before the woman left. Stacie took the package and went home.

Stacie wondered looking at the mysterious package what she had gotten herself into with receiving this package. Susan was now on leave and decided to stake out the base gate and the exchange. She watched the vehicles come in and nothing sitting her car wearing her khaki Cotton and Twill uniform. It consisted of a short sleeve blouse, above the knee strait length skirt, matching belt, brass belt buckle and 2 ½ inch black patent leather heels. Susan wore underneath a khaki satin slip, matching satin khaki bra and panties with nude color pantyhose. She saw a group of people walking in and the last person coming in was a woman that caught her eye.

From a distance the woman could’ve been mistaken for her with no problem. The woman was headed to the Base Exchange and Susan decided to follow her. Susan parked and watched the woman get something to eat, check things out and left the Exchange heading out the base gate. Who is this mystery woman and what was her intent being on the base?

Stacie walked to her car and got in. She started it up and headed home, Susan followed her at a distance at least 3 cars back. Stacie had a feeling that she was being followed but wasn’t sure who. Stacie decided to make a few turns taking the long way home. After awhile she noticed a red sports car following her at a distance.

Stacie wondered if this person wanted the package that she mistakenly received two days ago. Stacie turned down a ¼ mile long driveway to a rundown looking house. Susan waited for a minute and followed her down. Susan parked her car around the corner out of view of the woman getting out the blue car. Stacie knew and could see a red sports car parked around the corner through the trees.

Stacie went into the house as the person was watching. Susan watched the mystery woman go inside and when the door closed Susan decided get out of her car and go inside. She grabbed her purse that had a 40 cal hand gun inside along with her garrison cover and started to creep towards the house. Stacie once inside peeked outside and saw a military woman in a naval uniform slowly making her way towards the house. Stacie got ready putting heavy objects throughout the house, if needed to defend herself against this possible threat.

Susan got to the front of the house but moved towards the back. The door was unlocked and Susan decided to go inside with her gun drawn. Susan knew if she was caught by the authorities she would be in deep trouble. This is why she decided that this would be off the record recovery. Susan quietly and slowly opened the back door and went in. Susan could hear someone in the back of the house in a room to the right.

Stacie heard the door open and knew where the intruder was by the sound of the floor boards, she got ready. Susan came into the spare bedroom gun drawn and told the mysterious woman freeze, hands up. Stacie froze and did as she was told. What do you want from me? Ask Stacie. Where’s the package you got a few days ago? Ask the navy woman. Its right over there, some woman gave it to me and called me Susan. I don’t know any Susan or why I got this package by mistake. So get it and leave my home. Stacie said to the navy woman.

I sure will, don’t move and I’ll be on my way. Susan replied to the woman who watched Susan’s every move. When Susan got to the package she was so distracted by her quick success and didn’t notice the woman moving behind her. Stacie grabbed one of the heavy objects she place around the house. Yes I got it back said the navy woman. With a very quick movement Stacie cranked back her right arm and with as much force as possible hit the navy woman on the back of her head making a loud thump.

Susan let out a female grunt as she was hit and all went black. She now lay at the woman’s feet out cold in a heap. Stacie smiling at her success scooped down taking the gun and the black purse from her defeated opponent. Thank you hon but I’ll be taking these. Now to figure out whom you are, but first things first time to get you stripped nude and tied up my dear. With that Stacie grabbed the navy woman’s purse, setting it on the dresser.

Stacie quickly got undress removing her green halter top, jean skirt and tennis shoes wearing no bra and only left her white nylon tricot panties on her body. I always wanted to do this to another woman. Stacie said as she looked down at the unconscious navy woman.

Stacie looked down with a smile knowing she was going to enjoy what was coming next. With her nipples hard as diamonds Stacie scooped down and started to strip the unconscious navy woman.

She first removed the black patent leather dress shoes with a 2 ½ inch heel on them and set them aside. Next Stacie unbuckles the khaki belt and slides it off setting it aside. She unfastens the fastener and unzips the zipper on the skirt and pulls the skirt down and off the unconscious navy woman.
Stacie was smiling as she set the skirt aside and started to unbutton the blouse. She pulled and sat up the unconscious navy woman then removed the blouse setting it aside. Stacie pulled up the satin slip and removed it, she unfasten the hooks on the satin bra sliding it off of the unconscious navy woman.

She put these aside and laid down the unconscious navy woman, next came the nude color pantyhose. Stacie pulls these down the legs and slipped them off setting them aside. Stacie smiling even more started to pull down the matching satin panties as she revealed the unconscious navy woman pubic region and finally the woman hood of the unconscious navy woman.
FeMilImpos

Re: Shouldn’t have followed her

Post by FeMilImpos »

Continued:

Stacie set these aside and rolled the unconscious navy woman on her stomach grabbed the woman’s wrists and put them in the small of the back. She grabbed some she had hidden; Time to tie you up honey said Stacie as she tied the wrists extremely tight of the unconscious navy woman. Stacie tied the elbows extremely tight as well.

Stacie rolled the unconscious navy woman on her back taking more rope and tying the ankles extremely tight and more rope tying the knees extremely tight. Stacie needed to secure the arms to the torso. She wrapped more rope just above the wrists and around the torso just above the hips pulling the rope tight as possible and tying it off. Satisfied Stacie stood up and got the gag ready to silence the unconscious navy woman.

The unconscious navy woman started come to; what happen, what why am I tied up? Hey where are my uniform and my undergarments? Stacie came over smiling and standing over her defeated opponent; Ah, so we are awake. Never mind your uniform and undergarments they are mine now. The real question is what inside that package and who are you really?

Let me go you psycho bitch, you’ll go to jail for kidnapping me! said the tied up navy woman as she struggled against her bondage. No I don’t think so since you broke into my house and threaten me with a gun. Instead I’ll interrogate you for information. Stacie said with a smile as she grabbed a pair of medical scissors. You’re going to tell me everything you know or I’m going to cut off your nipples! Stacie told the tied up navy woman as she rolled her over on her back and straddled her.

I ain’t telling you anything psycho. The tied up navy woman replied in defiance. Oh really we’ll see how much you’ll take, time to start cutting. Stacie said as she grabbed the left breast nipple pulling it up. All it took was the metal touching the nipple area and the tied up navy woman scream NNNNOOOO and started to talk. Good now where’s your passwords and pin numbers located at? Stacie asks with a huge grin on her face. Inside my purse in a hidden compartment in the middle of my purse: the tied up navy woman said as Stacie asks her next question. Does anyone know that you’re here? No, no one knows I’m here: I left my cell phone at home turned off and I removed the sim card so I couldn’t be traced. The tied up navy woman said as she tried to loosen the ropes.

Excellent, how long are you expected to be off before you’re missed on the base? Ask Stacie. Three weeks, I’m on vacation for three weeks. The tied up navy woman said in discuss. Excellent, then I shouldn’t have any problems impersonating you then. I don’t think you have a choice or able to stop me. Remember you followed me here to cause me harm. One last question hon, who is this Pam and how do you get a hold of her?

Pam is my inside person in the DOD and I have a number to call her. I’m supposed to get a hold of her when I retrieve the package. The number is on the bottom of my password list. The tied up navy woman replied in defeat. Great, thanks for the information hon, but it’s time to get you gagged and more secure. Stacie said as she Un straddled the tied up navy woman taking the medical scissors with her. NNNNOOOO, you can’t do this to me! Screamed the tied up navy woman as Stacie got more rope and everything she needed for the gag.

Of course I will nobody knows that you’re here you’ll won’t be missed for three weeks. You have told me everything I needed to know and I have time to learn more about you and practice your signature. Stacie said as she sat down the items she gathered a ball gag, white duct tape, white foam tape and as a mouth stuffer her white nylon tricot hipster panties.

What the hell are you doing? Ask the tied up navy woman as she watched her captor rub her vaginal area making the crotch area wet. You’ll found out soon enough Stacie said as she sat down the object she was going to use and then slid off her vaginal juice soaked panties wading them up with the crotch on the outside.

NNNNNNOOOOOOO, screamed the tied up navy woman moving her head side to side as Stacie sat on top of the tied up navy woman said as she desperately tried to move but with no avail. Open wide hon and have a taste. Stacie said smiling as the tied up navy woman refused to open her mouth. Stacie pinched the tied up navy woman’s nose. You’ll have to take a breath sometime honey. NNNNNOOOOO screamed the tied up navy woman as Stacie jammed in the panties making sure the crotch was on the tongue and all the way in, she quickly grabbed the ball gag and inserted it into the mouth. Stacie fastens the belt to the ball gag holding the panties inside.

MMMMPPPPPHHHH came from the tied up woman as Stacie grabbed the white duct tape. The tied up navy woman screamed MMMMPPPPPHHHH through her gag as Stacie tore off five strips of white duct tape. Now, now honey don’t fight it, it’s too late for that. Stacie said as she applied the first piece of white duct tape over the ball gagged mouth. MMMMPPPPPHHHH came from the tied up navy woman as Stacie applied the rest of the white duct tape.
Stacie smoothed out the white duct tape for a better seal on the mouth. MMMMPPPPPHHHH came from the tied up navy woman as Stacie grabbed the micro foam tape and started to wrap it around the lower head of the tied up navy woman. MMMMPPPPPHHHH was the response as the micro foam tape was being wrapped around her head.

Four good wraps around that gag should muffle any sound that you’ll make. Stacie said as she got finished and stood up nude, smiling and knowing what she had to do next as she grabbed more rope. MMMMPPPPPHHHH came from the tied up navy woman as Stacie grabbed more rope. Stacie stood over the defeated and dominated military woman smiling and gloating of what she had done, knowing soon the defeated and dominated military woman would watch Stacie get dressed in her under garments and uniform.

Stacie uncoiled a length of rope and got it ready to wrap the rope around the chest. MMMMPPPPPHHHH as the rope was being applied to the chest being wrapped around the chest above and below the breasts, around the shoulders, the upper arms pulling each wrap tight then tied off in the back. MMMMPPPPPHHHH scream the tied up navy woman as Stacie finished.

Stacie grabbed another piece of rope uncoiled the rope and wrapped it around the mid torso. MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed the tied up navy woman as Stacie finished and tied off the rope. She took even more rope and tied up the legs even more. Two more on the upper thighs and two on the calves MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed the tied up navy woman as Stacie finished and stood up. Well that outta hold you and keep you quiet while I get ready Stacie said as she got ready to take a quick shower.

As Stacie walked away satisfied with her rope work MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH came from the woman who was securely tied up and thoroughly gagged. She screamed as loud as she could only to be ignored by the victorious woman who went into the bathroom to get ready.

Stacie grabbed the navy woman’s purse and went through it. She opened the purse and looked at the ID: Susan Smith Lieutenant O-3 U S Navy. Stacie found a piece of paper with Susan’s signature on it. Took out the lipstick, touch up makeup and eye shadow items she would use to make herself more like the unfortunate Susan who let her guard down after her success and Stacie struck her with ease. Thanks for the info hon but gotta take that shower as she took the gun with her into the shower.

As Stacie was taking a Shower Susan was struggling hard against her strict bondage. The woman knew her rope work very well and Susan was tied extremely tight. Then the woman came out from the bathroom, picked up the makeup, lipstick and sat down. As Susan watched the woman put up her hair just like Susan did. Once this was done, the woman done her makeup and lipstick with the just right amount MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH came from Susan as the woman finished.

Well I guess I’m looking a lot like you, now to get dressed in my newly acquired lingerie and uniform Stacie said gloating as she picked up the satin khaki panties stepped into them and pulled them up. Nice, feels good on my ass and crotch. MMMMPPPPPHHHH came from Susan as the woman picked up the satin khaki bra slipping it on and fastens the hooks in the back then adjusting the straps for a better fit. Nice fit same bust size as well Stacie said with a smile as she picked up the nude color pantyhose getting them ready to be slipped on.

MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed Susan as she watched in despair as the woman slipped on her pantyhose right foot first then. Stacie slipped her left foot in and started to pull them up smoothing them out as she went. Stacie pulled them up into place and snapped the waist band, Silky smooth pantyhose, love ‘em Stacie said as she grabbed the satin khaki slip. MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed Susan as she knew the woman was getting close to being completely dressed as her.

Stacie slipped on the satin slip and adjusted the straps for a better fit, Very silky smooth and feels great on me Stacie gloated as she picked up the khaki C/T blouse. MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed Susan in discuss as she watched the woman button up the buttons on the blouse. Stacie loved the feel of C/T blouse on her and smiled.

MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed Susan as she watched the woman pick up the khaki C/T strait above the knee length skirt. Stacie stepped into the skirt and started to pull it up tucking in the satin slip and the khaki C/T blouse. Stacie zipped up the zipper and fastens the outer fastener. She grabbed the khaki C/T belt looping it through the belt loops and then fastens the brass buckle. Stacie brushed the skirt down and sits down, the khaki C/T skirt road up Stacie’s legs as she sat down.

MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed Susan as she watched the woman pick up the right 2 ½ inch black patent leather heel, slips it on and then picks up the left 2 ½ inch black patent leather heel and slips it on. In case you haven’t notice Susan that we look like each other. I can pass as you with no problem; we’re the same height, weight, bust, hips, waist and size. We have the same looks as well but you were too naive to see that but I wasn’t. So you’ll be kept here for a while so I can assume your identity and impersonate you.
MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed Susan shaking her head NO!!!! With that Stacie grabbed another length of rope then dragging Susan into a closet that locked from the outside. MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH, MMMMPPPPPHHHH screamed Susan as she was dragged into the closet. Quiet now this is where you’ll be for a while so enjoy it Stacie said as she rolled Susan on her stomach and started the strict hogtie. She pulled Susan’s legs close as possible then looped the rope several times before tying it off.

Susan screamed in pain MMMMPPPPPHHHH as the hogtie was applied and tied off. She could feel the blood being cut off. Stacie got up walked out and you could hear the heels clicking on the wooden floor. She grabbed the white duct tape and a black leather bondage hood then came back into the closet. Time to put on the finishing touches hon. Stacie wrapped the white duct tape around Susan’s hands effectively encasing them. She then wrapped even more white duct tape around Susan’s feet keeping them together; Susan couldn’t move her feet and loosening the ankle ropes.

Now for the very last thing as Stacie unbuckled and unzipped the zipper and put the hood on Susan’s head. She zipped up the zipper and buckled the buckle. Stacie took out a small lock and locked it securing the leather hood on Susan’s head. There that should muffle any sound that you’ll make, Stacie said as she got up and went to the door. Thanks for the identity and the uniform, especially the sexy lingerie hon but I have to go. A muffled scream MMMMPPPPPHHHH came from Susan as Stacie gloated at her success. With that Stacie blew Susan a kiss and said CHOW and then closed the closet door.

Stacie locked the closet door’s locks then grabbed the package and put it in the purse along with the gun, put on the garrison cover and left. Stacie made sure her place was well secure and walked to Susan’s red sports car. Stacie unlocked it and got in, the skirt road up on her hosiery covered legs. Stacie looked at the address on the driver’s license then she started it up and drove off. Stacie wondered what was in the package or what she was getting herself into but first she had to be U S Navy Lieutenant Susan Smith she had completed the first part.
Last edited by FeMilImpos on Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

:D :D This is my first story in a long time. Enjoy everyone!!!!! :D :D
micpop2

Post by micpop2 »

Great to see you back buddy!
niborg131

Post by niborg131 »

welcome back
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Wonderful story, FMI. Lots of great detail.
I have ADHD, so I used "Immersive Reader" with a female voice to listen to your story.
I highly recommend doing this. It's a lot of fun.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

a great Return you made! we have been expecting you! :D
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

:D Thanks everyone, it's great to be back.
pass

Post by pass »

Thank you for your very excitant story
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

:D You're welcome Pass.

Return to “Stories by FemaleMilitaryImposter”