" Melody finds some Ducks" ( illustrations only)

esercito sconfitto

" Melody finds some Ducks" ( illustrations only)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

( continued from " Tamara chooses a Ring)
'Oh, dear!' You can just imagine the words - or something similar - issuing from Tamara's mouth. The white vehicle which she saw from inside the store wasn't an ice-cream van after all. Oh, dear, indeed. Tamara was rather looking forward to sucking on an ice lolly, too. It looks as though she will have to make do with a couple of cops in a patrol car instead.

Oh, Dear! This looks like trouble! What could possibly have brought these two charming representatives of the local constabulary to the scene of the crime?! Someone has probably activated a silent alarm... Tamara licks her lips in eager anticipation; what could she possibly have in mind, I wonder.

Our two inquisitive cops have entered the jewellery store and are talking to Tamara who is hiding a scorpion behind her back. Not much else she can do with it, really - after all, where can a girl hide a machine pistol about her person? Officer Lewinski is the one with dark hair and the thoughtful expression - or is she just rubbing her 5 o'clock shadow? Dunno. Officer Spaulding has blonde hair and simply oozes sexual attraction; she is certainly making Tamara feel hot (and some of us, too, I suspect

Floored! Oops! Still inquisitive, Officer Spaulding decided to check out the manager's office. Unfortunately, on entering she was immediately distracted by the sight of two attractive, semi clothed damsels lying on the floor with their hands tied and their mouths tape gagged; well, who wouldn't be distracted by such a scene? Tell us what you think. Bruce takes immediate advantage of the situation to land a well-aimed knuckle sandwich on Officer Spaulding's jaw: she goes out like a light.Zzz Poor Officer Spaulding!

Oh! Another well-aimed blow to the chin - this time by Tamara - and Officer Lewinski (for it is she) recoils and is rapidly overpowered. Poor Officer Spaulding. :D (Big Grin) Will she retain her pants? I'm not taking bets.

Oh, dear, what is happening to poor Officer Spaulding!? It looks as though Bruce and Tamara are in the process of debagging her, although B and T are clearly making a meal of it. You can see that there is a lot of finger work going on here...Indeed, you can almost share Tamara's pleasure as she runs the tips of her fingers over Spaulding's squirming butt whilst enjoying the writhing of her helpless, handcuffed captive. Such fun is rare and worth sharing =P (Razz)
For the curious, let me explain how Spaulding is attired. Attired, that is, at the time of writing. Our officer of the law is wearing - well, almost still wearing, to be precise - her uniform pants; underneath she is wearing a pair of black tights, whilst underneath those, Officer Spaulding is wearing a pair of black panties: look closely and you will see the waistband peeping out from the top of her tights. We hope to return to Spaulding's panties later on. Oh, I nearly forgot: she is also wearing a pair of service handcuffs in a rather tasteful chrome steel.

Oh, dear! Not more policewomen in their undies, surely! Well yes, this is Officer Lewinski, pantsed and handcuffed, posing for Melody and Harmony while they take images which will be posted I don't know where. Remember, Ladies, Yellow Duckie Panties are this year's 'must have' lingerie item. Feel free to demonstrate your commitment to contemporary fashion by posting selfies, showing you wearing your YDP, in your gallery.
esercito sconfitto

Re: " Melody finds some Ducks" ( illustrations only)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://img00.deviantart.net/df0c/i/201 ... ca2gaw.png

I suppose some of you were wondering what happened to our two intrepid guardians of the law, Officers Spaulding and Lewinski, well, wonder no more! Here they are: down to their B&Ps and sensitively bound and gagged. Remember ladies - YDPs are still this year's 'must have' fashion item. Buy yours while stocks still last. And here also, we see Melody and Harmony teasing us as they change into their new uniforms. I realise you must have been wondering what little secrets they hid under their smart business suits: well, now you know! But what on earth are they nattering about?

Return to “Stories by Noillyrag ( Pilgrimbilly at DA)”