Kim's Caper ( Illustrations by Unmerciful-Storm)

esercito sconfitto

Kim's Caper ( Illustrations by Unmerciful-Storm)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://orig00.deviantart.net/a095/f/20 ... bi4bmy.jpg

KIM’S CAPERS 1

Kim was a quiet, diligent, trustworthy employee – at least, that is what everyone thought. Kim nurtured the impression; it was all part of her plan to enrich herself. She had worked for the leading company for about nine months now and had managed to secure a position in the salary department where she had responsibility for calculating deductions for social security contributions, a post in which she was able to earn a well-deserved reputation for accuracy and reliability.

Occasionally, Kim was asked to assist the cashiers who were charged with preparing the wage packets for the weekly paid workers. Kim soon demonstrated her competence; she rarely made a mistake and could do the job more quickly than the three girls who regularly performed the task. This helped to foster the air of animosity which had developed between Kim and the others. Kim could understand that she would be regarded as an intruder by the others and would just have to be patient until she was accepted. This was not going to be easy. The other girls were – not to put too fine a point on it – absolute bitches and would do everything possible to make Kim’s life miserable. Kim wouldn’t let them, of course – she was made of sturdy stuff; she had just made a mental note to remember these slights at payback time.
So, when Kim was next invited to join the wages department, she was ready. It was the end of the month and bonus time and the amount of money they were handling was three time the usual figure. Kim knew she would be unlikely to be presented with a better opportunity to make a killing: it was now or never.

Kim greeted the other girls with a cheerful greeting as she joined them. She was ignored. She sat at her usual seat and waited until the security staff had arrived with the sacks of notes and coins. They placed them on the large table, waited until one of the girls had signed for them, then left. Kim waited until the others had taken their places around the table.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/3fa4/f/20 ... bi4csz.jpg

“Don’t bother about emptying the bags: just put the ones containing notes into this holdall – NOW!” Kim ordered, pointing a heavy automatic at the three girls.
“You’re joking, right?” Kim walked over to the inquisitive speaker and lifted the front of the girl’s tight black skirt with the muzzle of the automatic; she studied the vision before her, then moved the muzzle to pluck at the elastic of her plain white panties; following through, Kim pushed the automatic down inside the girl’s panties and stopped at the point where she knew she would achieve the desired effect. Kim gently stroked her victim with the muzzle of the gun. “Joking? What do you think? Does that feel like a rubber toy or does it feel hard and firm like the real thing?” Now get those bags loaded!”
The bags loaded, the terrified cashiers stood with their hands behind their heads, staring at Kim, hoping that their ordeal would soon finish. Kim produced a coil of rope. She began to taunt her victims. “You have gone out of your way to make my life miserable for some reason. I don’t know why. Anyway that’s history now; it’s payback time; now, take off your skirts and lie on the floor!”

https://orig00.deviantart.net/8c72/f/20 ... bi4ctx.jpg

...it’s payback time; now, take off your skirts and lie on the floor!”
"I don't want to do this!" cried Kim's chief tormentor.
"You don't need to want to : just do it" gloated Kim.
The three cashiers reluctantly shed their skirts and started to lie on the floor.
"Hang on! Let me have a good look at you all: stand up and put your hands behind your head!"
Kim's former colleagues now stood cringing with embarrassment as she reveled in their humiliation.
"I bet you wish you had been nicer to me, eh? OK, now get down on the floor"

https://img00.deviantart.net/47e8/i/201 ... bi4cuk.jpg

Kim skilfully tied the cashiers’ arms and legs. Kim liked bondage: she retained vivid memories of her time at college, where unpopular girls soon found themselves tied up in public view with their pants pulled down around their ankles. Kim soon learnt the value of cordial relationships after she herself became a target.
Kim looked down at her three victims. She had concluded their bondage adventure by spending a few moments giving each cashier a sound spanking as Kim recounted their individual misdemeanours.
Kim picked up her holdall and made her way out of the building to her car.

Return to “Stories by Noillyrag ( Pilgrimbilly at DA)”