" Gipsy Girls Initiation" by Dangerfan

esercito sconfitto

" Gipsy Girls Initiation" by Dangerfan

Post by esercito sconfitto »

"Gypsy Girls Initiation" a story

Here you are Esercito, the story as requested!

Gypsy Girls Initiation

It is the age-old tradition among the Gypsies of Doucheland that once girls reach 18 years of age, they must prove themselves worthy of remaining with the Gypsy band. They do this by going into the cities and stealing the boots and clothing of the blonde girls who live there and then bringing the girls to the Gypsy town. Now, it was time for the sisters Tina and Mina to perform this ancient Gypsy rite of passage.

As Tina and Mina walked along the road to the big city of Munchkin, Mina, who was 5 minutes younger than Tina, expressed her anxiety. “I don’t know, Tina. Will we be able to do this? We have never even been to a big city and where will we find so many nice blonde girls who will be willing to give us their clothing and boots?” “Don’t worry, little sister, I have a plan! We will find all the blonde girls we need!” Mina was afraid to ask what the plan was, but she smiled, satisfied that her big sister had a plan.

As Tina and Mina walked through the streets of Munchkin, they were amazed by all the sights and sounds of such a big city. They also saw many young blonde girls walking around, but none of them paid any attention to the two young Gypsy girls. Mina especially felt her heart throb as she watched one especially pretty blonde girl pass them. “Oh, Tina, can’t we take that girl’s clothes and boots? She is so nice!” “No, no, Mina, my plan is much easier. We will be there in a moment.” They then turned the corner onto a small street. “There!” Tina said. It was a boot shop! “All we have to do is wait here as blonde girls go in and buy new boots. Then we grab them and bring them with us. It will be simple.” “But wait, Tina, look at the sign!” The sign said ‘Closed!’ Tina and Mina did not realize that all shops are closed on Sundays in the city of Munchkin. “Oh no!” Tina cried. “What will we do now?”

As they wondered what to do next, Mina spied two blonde prostitutes standing in the narrow street, although she did not know they were prostitutes. “Let’s ask them!” So Tina and Mona approached the two hookers and asked, “Would you please give us your boots and clothes?” One of them replied: “That sounds very kinky. You will have to pay us a lot of money for it to happen.” Tina responded, “Oh, we don’t have any money, but maybe this will do.” With that, Tina sent her fist into the prostitute’s jaw, KO’ing her and causing her to drop to the sidewalk. “Yes, let me give you some too!” said Mina as she punched the girl opposite in the jaw as well. “Wow! We did it!” cried Mina. “Yes, but let’s get them stripped and tied up quickly, before they wake up.” Tina replied. So in a few minutes the prostitutes were just in their underwear, tied with hands behind backs, feet tied at the ankles, and gags on their mouths. Mina was starting to try on a pair of boots when Tina reminded her, “This is not enough. We will need more blonde girls to fill a van! We have to get moving.”

But just as they were about to leave the small street, two female police officers approached them. They had on green uniforms with nice shiny black boots. Mina thought she was in love with the young blonde police girl across from her. “What is going on here?” one of the police said. “Ummm … we are just Gypsy girls taking a holiday here in Munchkin,” stammered Tina. “Well, we don’t like to have Gypsy girls in our town. All you do is steal the clothing and boots of our nice young girls. Like these girls here! We are going to have to arrest you and take you outside the city. Put your hands on your heads!” said the officer in charge as she started to pull out her handcuffs. The other officer did the same. “Should we put our feet up, too, officer?” asked Tina. “What?” Tina then sent her foot up to the chin of the officer opposite her, dropping her immediately to the ground. Mina did the same to the officer across from her, but she whispered, “I am sorry pretty girl! But I need your clothes!” Mina and Tina then dragged the officers off to the side where they removed their regulation green uniforms as well as boots, then hogtied them with their own handcuffs. “Is that enough, Tina?” “No, we need more, Mina!”

As they had just pushed the officers behind the dumpster with the KO’d prostitutes, two women in riding gear approached the boot shop. They were both attired in red jackets and very tight beige riding pants with shiny brown riding boots up to their knees. Each carried a riding crop with her. “Oh no, Magda, our favorite shop is closed!” “Yes, of course! It’s Sunday in Munchkin!” said the other girl. Mina’s eyes opened wide. “Who are they Tina? They are so beautiful, especially that one on the right. And what boots they are wearing!” “They have been riding horses sister. And we must have their outfits!” “And boots, too!” added Mina. Tina and Mina approached the two blonde young women. “Were you looking for boots?” Tina asked. “Yes, we were, but the shop is closed!” replied Magda. “Yes, it’s really too bad,” said Tina. “So you must strip for us and give us yours!” Magda and Sophie both screamed. “Eeeek! It’s those Gypsy girls our mothers warned us about!” Magda held out her riding crop toward Tina. “You stay away, Gypsy girl, or I will hit you with my riding crop!” As she held it out, Tina took the end and bent it back as far as she could. “Let go of my riding crop, you cretin!” “Here you go, blondie!” Tina said as she let go of the end, and the riding crop snapped back and hit Magda square in the face, KO’ing her and causing her to faint onto the street. Mina approached Sophie and grabbed her crop, wrapping it around the blonde girl’s neck. “I’m sorry pretty girl, but we need your clothes. I will only knock you out.” And Sophie collapsed from the pressure of her own crop on her neck. “Wow. We have six pairs of boots now and these are the best boots by far!” cried out Mina. “Yes, you are right, sister. I think we have been very successful. But there is only one thing left for us to do. We must get all these nice blonde girls into a van and take them back to Gypsy town.”

But then Tina and Mina frowned as they scratched their heads. They had no idea where they were going to find a van. And they were sure no one in Munchkin would give them one. As they pondered this, they overheard a loud voice from nearby, “OK, girls let’s get back into the van.” Tina and Mina’s eyes lit up as they looked at each other. They then started running in the direction of the voice until they came out onto a small square. There was a van on the side of the street just as a whole troop of Doucheland Girl Scouts was preparing to get in. Each of the girls wore their uniforms with nice mid-calf high black boots. Tina and Mina smiled at each other. They knew what they were thinking. They would now not only have a van, but also at least eight more pairs of boots. Theirs would be an initiation that the Gypsies would remember for a very long time. Tina snuck to the other side of the van toward the driver’s seat. Mina did not see what happened, but she heard the van door open, then a short screech (she assumed it was the surprised scout driver) and then a couple of *THUDS* and *CRACKS* (which she assumed was Tina knocking out the driver). Mina then watched as the older scout standing in the door of the van started checking off names on a clip board. “Elena!” “Maria!” “Susanna!” and as she read the names the girls would step forward and start to get into the van. But then Mina saw a hand come from behind the woman and clamp across the blonde woman’s mouth. Then her whole body seemed to disappear with a jerk as the hand pulled the woman into the darkness of the back of the van. Moments later, Tina appeared holding the clip board and she began reading the names. “Katarina!” “Elisabeth!” “Anna!” As each name was read and the girl began to step forward, Mina began hitting them over the head with a small scout shovel she had found laying with the equipment. “BONG!” “BONG!” “BONG!” as each girl was hit from behind. “Sorry!” Mina would whisper each time as the scouts collapsed onto the edge of the van. Sorry, because she was falling in love with each girl as she KO’d her. Tina would then haul them into the van as each one fell. Soon, there were eight KO’d scouts resting in the van.

It was heavy work, but Tina and Mina soon had all eight scouts stripped of their uniforms and boots and tied up in their underwear. They also piled up the other six KO’d blonde girls from earlier in the afternoon. Mina wiped the sweat off her brow. “Phew! That was hard work! I think we have really earned our places in the Gypsy town!” “You are right, sister. There will much celebrating at home that we have captured so many nice blonde girls and taken their clothes and boots.” The girls then got into the front seat of the van and, Tina driving since she was older, drove back toward the Gypsy village, proud of all they had accomplished in the big city of Munchkin.

FIN

Return to “Stories by Dangerfan”