" Gipsy Girls and the Hikers " by Dangerfan

esercito sconfitto

" Gipsy Girls and the Hikers " by Dangerfan

Post by esercito sconfitto »

A story by Dangerfan

(as per request of esercitoconfitto, with added boots!)

The Federated Republic of Doucheland had recently seen a huge migration of people from distant countries like Delirium, Icrap, and Corruptistan. Many people were unhappy with these new migrants, which also included many gypsy girls in their number. And so was formed a political party dedicated to throwing them out of the country – a party called Alternatives for Doucheland. The Party also had a youth auxiliary group called Youth for Doucheland. One day, a group of five of these female YD’s (as they are called) went out on a hike to the Doucheland border with Goostria to try and trip up migrants, especially women and children and gypsy girls, as they attempted to cross the border. The five girls were named Agatha, Betha, Claudia, Dorota, and Ewa (left to right in the picture).

As they marched leisurely on the trail through the woods, singing camping songs, they were seen at a distance by two figures hiding behind bushes. They were the gypsy girls Tina and Mina. “Oh look at those girls, Tina,” said Mina. “They are so nice!” “Mina! Don’t you know they are bad girls? They tried to trip up our 80 year old Oma when she tried to come here from Vulgaria. There is nothing nice about them!” replied Tina. Tina and Mina, being gypsies, were always looking for some good boots or uniforms to steal. Gypsy girls are addicted to clothes stealing the way other girls are addicted to shopping. “Still, they are nice girls,” Mina said with a sigh. “Especially that tall blonde girl!” “Oh, you are a hopeless romantic, Mina!” said Tina. “I just want to teach them a lesson, but it would not be a bad thing for us to take their clothes as well,” Tina continued. “But maybe there are too many of them” Mina replied sadly. “Maybe not!” said Tina. “Just do what I say,” Tina replied as she began to whisper in Mina’s ear.

The five TD girls approached a small clearing when Mina appeared from behind the trees. “Oh hello there, girls!” Mina said as she stood in front of them. The girls stopped, surprised. “Do any of you nice girls know where I can find the border to Doucheland? I have been walking for days and hope to find my way to Doucheland.” Claudia, the tall blonde girl who was the group’s leader, turned her head and said in a whisper to the other girls, “Look, it’s one of those gypsy girls! Maybe we don’t need to go any farther to find some migrants to beat up! But let’s have some fun with her before we kick her ass!”

“OK, gypsy girl, you are not so far from Doucheland. But before we tell you how to get there, why don’t you do one of those gypsy dances for us. Here, Betha will play the guitar for you.” said Claudia. Mina did not know any gypsy dances. Foreigners always assumed gypsy girls knew gypsy dances, but that was not the case. But Mina had fallen in love with Claudia and did not want to disappoint her. “Well, all right. I can do that,” Mina replied. Betha started strumming the strings of her guitar and Mina started to swivel her hips and swing her arms out at the side like she had seen done at gypsy weddings.

The YD girls were getting very amused (and a little aroused) as they watched the pretty Mina do her ersatz gypsy dance, but since none of them knew what a gypsy dance looked like, they were pleased. But what they didn’t notice was another gypsy girl emerging from the trees behind them – Tina began creeping up behind them as they were distracted by Mina’s dancing.

Tina got behind Agatha, who was standing a little behind the rest of the girls. She grabbed the neck scarf that covered the girl’s neck and swung it around so that the slide was now behind the girl’s neck. Tina then pulled the slide tight, tightening the scarf around the girl’s pretty white neck. Tina did not want to kill her, but the sudden compression of the YD girl’s artery by the tight scarf quickly knocked her out. The unconscious Agatha fell back into Tina’s arms and Tina quickly shuffled backwards, dragging her into the woods. As she laid her body on the ground, she noticed she was wearing flip-flops. She removed them and held them up. Tina was disappointed. She would rather have hiking boots. But maybe the other girls had some better footwear!

Mina continued her dance while Betha strummed the guitar and the YD girls began to clap. Tina crept up behind Ewa, who was on the other side of the group. While the others watched Mina, Tina pulled back on Ewa’s scarf, turned it around, and cinched the slide tight, pulling the scarf tight on the pretty brunette’s neck. Ewa was also quickly knocked out, and Tina dragged her under the arms into the woods. She laid her next to Agatha. Ewa had a nice pair of brown hiking boots. Tina smiled. Mina will like her very much.

Mina was beginning to worry that she had no more dance moves to distract the YD girls and the YD girls were starting to look a little bored with their little game. But Tina crept up behind Dorota and grabbed her scarf. But just as she did, Dorota turned with a start. “Hey, what are you trying to do!” The two remaining girls turned to see what was the matter and were shocked to see Tina. “And where are Agatha and Ewa?” shouted Claudia. The YD girls began to react, but before they could gather themselves, Tina pulled Dorota closer to her by the scarf in one hand and let loose a punch to Dorota’s chin with the other hand. CRACK!! As Tina let go of the scarf, Dorota fell backward, knocked out, toward the ground, her eyes crossed.

Claudia whirled around toward Mina while Betha turned toward Tina. Mina hardly knew what to do as Claudia moved toward her with her arms out. “I’ll get you, you little treacherous gypsy girl!” Claudia growled. But as the tall blonde approached, Mina reached up and grabbed Claudia’s head between her hands and leaned in and kissed her long and hard on the lips.

“Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!” Claudia said as her screams were muffled by a gypsy girl’s lips locked to hers. Claudia’s arms swung around like a windmill as Mina took her completely by surprise. “Don’t let her go, Mina!” yelled Tina. Tina grabbed at Betha’s guitar and tore it away from her hands. She then raised it in the air and dropped it on top of Betha’s head. Betha’s head crashed through the wood of the broken guitar, her head spinning and her eyes rolling. Tina gave her a kick in the ass which sent her falling face down to the ground into unconsciousness.

As Mina saw Tina drop the last of the other YD girl, she pulled her lips away from Claudia’s. “I love you!” she said softly to the completely startled blonde. And then Mina pulled Claudia’s head down and gave her a head butt that sounded like a coconut hitting the ground. Claudia staggered backward, dazed, her eyes rolling, swaying from foot to foot. Then THWACK! as Tina dropped the end of a log over the tall blonde girl’s head. Claudia sank straight down to her knees like a stone, out cold, then fell forward, face down in the dirt, with her shapely rear end in tight shorts sticking up.

“I hope you didn’t hurt her, Tina!” Mina said. “She wanted to beat us up!” said Tina. “I know, but I really did like her,” Mina replied. “Well, you can at least have her uniform and hiking boots,” said Tina, and Mina seemed very happy to hear that. “Now help me drag these other girls into the bushes.” ordered Tina.

The five YD girls lay unconscious underneath the trees while Tina and Mina undressed them. First they removed their shoes. Mina removed Agatha’s flip flops, looked at them with little interest and then tossed them into the woods. “What kind of girl wears flip-flops on a hike?!” Mina said with a little disgust. “But these two have some very nice hiking boots,” said Tina as she held up Ewa and Betha’s pairs. Mina nodded her agreement. Tina also removed the red converse sneakers worn by Dorota. “Oh look! I really like these!” Tina said. “I think I will put them on!” After sliding them on her own feet, Tina said “They fit!” “They look very nice on you,” Mina agreed.

Tina let Mina have Claudia for herself. Mina pulled off her brown hiking boots and held them up in the air. “Oh, these are the best yet! I knew I loved this girl!” “You and your blonde girls!” Tina replied. Mina put Claudia’s hiking boots on her own feet. It felt good to be wearing this beautiful blonde girl’s boots on her own feet. She felt very close to her. Claudia’s shorts were harder to remove since they were very tight. “I don’t think these will fit me,” Mina said as she held them up for Tina to see. Mina tossed them over her shoulder, not thinking that the KO’d Claudia might have wanted them returned to her, since she was now only in a pair of white cotton panties. Mina removed the blue shirt and made it into a kind of skirt, tying the arms around her waist. She then took off Claudia’s scarf and wrapped it around her own neck, on top of a couple other scarves she was already wearing. “Do I look nice?” Mina asked. “You certainly do, but now your blonde friend is getting cold in her bra and panties!” Tina laughed. Mina knelt down beside Claudia and hugged her. “I will keep her warm. She is so nice! I love her!” Tina rolled her eyes.

But Tina now tried out her new red sneakers as she also finished stripping Dorota, tying her shirt around her own neck and tucking her scarf into the waistband of her own skirt. Tina liked seeing Dorota in her pink striped panties and bra.

Tina and Mina soon finished stripping the YD girls and putting the rest of their clothes and boots in a sack to take home with them. “Well, see Mina, we both got what we wanted. I got to teach these bad girls a lesson and you got a beautiful pair of hiking boots from another pretty blonde girl.” Tina explained. Mina pulled Claudia’s scarf to her nose and sniffed it. “Mmmmmm. I can smell her on it. She is so nice.” Mina replied. She leaned down and gave the unconscious Claudia another kiss on the lips. “Sorry to take your clothes and boots pretty blonde girl. But maybe we will meet again and I can get to know you better.” “Just come along, sister!” said Tina as she grabbed Mina by the arm to bring her back to their home. Mina kept glancing behind her. “Goodbye nice blonde girl!”

It would be some hours before the YD girls regained consciousness and another day before their troop would begin looking for them. And the YD girls were too humiliated to leave the protection of the bushes where they had been beaten up and left stripped almost naked.

FIN!

http://pbw.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/ ... 010813.jpg

Return to “Stories by Dangerfan”