Gypsy Girls Join the Cheerleadering Team!

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

It is a well known fact that Gypsies are the subjects of much prejudice and discrimination. And Tsura and Drina, two young Gypsy girls, were soon to find this out the hard way.

When the Doucheland national cheerleading team had its open try-outs, Tsura and Drina, who are very athletic and beautiful, decided that they would audition. They watched as many blonde girls from all over Doucheland did their auditions. Tsura and Drina smiled at each other. They knew they were better than nearly all these girls, that they had more energy and were more athletic, could kick higher and smile broader. The fans watching gave them more applause and cheers than for any other girls. So they were sure that they would make the team.

But when the judges made their decisions, both Tsura and Drina were rejected. They wondered how it was possible that they could have been eliminated, but were simply told by the judges that they did not have enough ‘spirit’ and were not ‘peppy.’ Tsura and Drina went away very sad, and as they did, the blonde girls who were chosen laughed at them. “Hahaha! No Gypsy girls are wanted for the Doucheland Cheerleading Team! You are not blonde enough! Hahaha!”

But Tsura and Drina were determined to be on the team one way or another. “They rejected us just because we are Gypsy girls, Drina! Even though we were better than all of them!” “Don’t worry, Tsura, we will have our chance. The team is making its debut in Passauf next weekend. We will be on the team for its debut, Tsura. Trust me!”

The day of the cheerleader team’s debut in beautiful Passauf, the cheerleaders were all in the locker room, putting on their costumes, straightening out their tights, pulling on their shiny boots, putting makeup on their faces. They were all blonde haired and blue eyed and looked nearly identical to each other. “Aren’t we the most beautiful cheerleader team ever?!” said Greta, the team captain. “Yes,” said Inga, the co-captain, “we are so nice! Nothing but blonde hair and blue eyes! And in our boots, we look stunning!” All the other cheerleaders agreed.

But peering around the corner of a locker were Tsura and Drina. “Look, there are two of them by themselves,” said Tsura. “Yes, and they are about our size! They are just the ones. But before we strike, let them put their boots on.” Sabina and Gabi finished pulling their boots on and stood up. “Let’s hurry up and join the others,” Sabina said. And they started marching off, passing by without notice the two Gypsy girls behind the lockers.

Suddenly, the Gypsy girls pounced on the two Doucheland cheerleaders. Tsura grabbed Sabina from behind, clamping her hand over her mouth to keep her from crying out, and pulling her behind the lockers. “I need your uniform, blondie, just not with you in it!” Drina did the same with Gabi. But the two cheerleaders were quite feisty and did not go down as quickly as the Gypsy girls had hoped. They pulled away from the Gypsy girls’ grasps and turned toward them. “What is this?” Gabi asked with a snarl. “No, wait!” cried Tsura. “Let me show you my new cheer!” The two Doucheland cheerleaders watched with a puzzled look. “RAH, RAH, RAH!” Tsura called as she rotated her arms. “Rah, Rah, RAH!” but on the third Rah, she stuck her arm out forward, her fist landing on Sabina’s chin. The unsuspecting cheerleader dropped to the floor on her back, unconscious. “And let me show you how good my high kick is!” Drina said, and as she did she sent her leg almost straight up to the ceiling, her foot hitting Gabi on the chin, lifting her off her feet as she dropped to the ground KO’d.

As they stood over the KO’d cheerleaders, Tsura said to Drina, “You see, we deserve to be on the team, these girls had no spirit at all!” Drina smirked and said, “Yes, they are not very peppy now at all! But hurry, we have work to do!”

So the Gypsy girls dragged the cheerleaders’ bodies by the ankles of their boots to behind the lockers and proceeded to strip them. As Drina pulled off Gabi’s boots, she said, “Mmmmm, I’ve always loved cheerleader boots. And while they look very nice on this girl, she will not be needing them for some time.” “Plus, you will look much better in them, Drina!” Tsura replied. The Gypsy girls tied up and gagged the out cold cheerleaders using lingerie that was laying in their lockers, then put them into the lockers and shut the doors. “They are flexible girls, so they will fit in here nicely.” Drina said with a smile.

Tsura and Drina then ran out, following the line of cheerleaders just as they were making their way to the stadium floor. They got into the line and began to do their moves with the other cheerleaders. The other cheerleaders looked with shock, but the crowds cheered loudly for them as they cheered better than all the other Doucheland girls.

Return to “Stories by Dangerfan”