Gypsy Girls vs. Purple Vixen

esercito sconfitto

Gypsy Girls vs. Purple Vixen

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Vulgaria was one of the countries liberated after the fall of Redssia, but the fall of the government left a power vacuum there, which permitted a great deal of lawlessness to grow. Purple Vixen is never one to let an opportunity for lawlessness to pass, and so she personally led a team of LILAC hench girls to Vulgaria to expand her crime syndicate into this new territory. Purple Vixen staged a small ceremony to begin this new mission, feeling it did her hench girls good to show some proper blind devotion to her from time to time. She also gave a speech extolling the merits of the New Purple World Order the LILACs were about to establish in Vulgaria. The hench girls felt very proud and were eager to begin their criminal activities.

http://pre09.deviantart.net/918c/th/pre ... a8cgko.jpg

Purple Vixen left the celebration in a helicopter. "I shall return," she said as she departed. "And I want to see some healthy profits from this operation when I do!" "Yes, Purple Vixen," the hench girls said in unison; "Hail, Purple Vixen!" they chanted as the helicopter flew off toward the horizon.

Meanwhile, a group of gypsy girls were watching the celebration from the adjacent bushes. They had never seen the likes of Purple Vixen's hench girls before. "Look how shiny their uniforms are!" one of the gypsy girls said. "I like their purple boots!" said another. "They are all so pretty," said yet another; "I think I'm in love!"

Just then, one of the LILACs spied the gypsy girls in the bushes. "Hey, you! Come out from there!" The gypsy girls came out from the bushes. "What do you want? Were you spying on us?" said the LILAC commander. "No, we are not spies. We are just gypsy girls. We want you to give us your boots and uniforms," said Mina, the gypsy girl. "Give you our boots and uniforms?" asked the LILAC commander. "You must be crazy!" And all the LILAC hench girls laughed. "LILACs! Capture them!" The commander had no fears because there were ten strong, healthy and trained LILAC hench girls against only four poor gypsy girls. But as soon as the LILACs began their attack, two of the gypsy girls pulled out blackjacks and slingshots from their skirts and the other two showed her knowledge of the ancient gypsy martial art, keysi. In a manner of moments, the gypsy girls were in among the hench girls, knocking them out with great rapidity. The shocked commander was the last to be dispatched, as one of the gypsy girls tossed her over her shoulder.

http://pre09.deviantart.net/4765/th/pre ... a8chwa.jpg

After only a matter of moments, the fight was over. The gypsy girls were all standing and all eleven LILAC hench girls were on the ground, knocked out and dozing peacefully, though somewhat roughly handled in the encounter. The gypsy girls then did what gypsy girls are wont to do - they began stripping the KO'd villainesses, removing their boots and shiny uniforms. "This feels really good," one of them said. "Mine is too tight!" said another. "I just love all these nice purple boots we've acquired" "Yes, but they really should have just given them to us at the beginning. It would have saved them a lot of trouble and bruises!"

The gypsy girls went on their way, laughing and happy with their new acquisitions, completely unaware they had totally destroyed Purple Vixen's long-planned mission to Vulgaria in a matter of mere minutes

http://pre06.deviantart.net/e1b5/th/pre ... a8cm23.jpg

Return to “Stories by Dangerfan”