" The Woman of 1,000 Uniforms: Suited Up "

esercito sconfitto

" The Woman of 1,000 Uniforms: Suited Up "

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Woman of 1,000 Uniforms: Suited Up

by greenstarters

Los Angeles, California

Annie Travers peered longingly over her horn-rimmed glasses, right into the reflective face of a design-crafted mirror. The woman who stared back stood at five-foot-seven, her dark brown hair draped over her shoulders. She was dressed in a starched white button-down shirt, with a dark vest and equally dark suitpants. Annie straightened her decorative bowtie. Not bad, she thought, as far as waitress uniforms went.

A sudden thumping from the nearby cabinet jarred her from her thoughts. Kneeling, Annie opened the cabinet. A woman had been squeezed inside, clad in nothing more than her bra and panties. A piece of cloth had been tied around her mouth, and thick ropes had been tied around her wrists and ankles, adding to the discomfort. She was struggling, begging for some help.

Annie gave the woman a moment to register utter fear at seeing her assailant, now dressed in her well-fitting uniform, and spoke. "Precious, we're a ways to go from the main dining hall. Noone is going to hear you. Save your breath, and you'll be free before very long. 'Kay?"

Without waiting for the muffled, fearful reply, Annie closed the cabinet door. Smiling, she lifted her wristwatch to her lips and began to talk. "Girls... Do you read me? So far, everything is smooth as butter."

A voice came in, low but clear, through the watch's concealed transmitter. "Check that, Ann. It's all going well in here, too."

"Fantastic, Cind. Now you and Red just hold your end of the fort steady. I'm going to dinner."

Hefting an empty tray into her right hand, she headed for the doorway, and stepped out of the dark and empty storage room.

"Isn't she fantastic?" Tara exclaimed.

Cindy Vernes looked up from the computer screen she had glued herself in front of for the last twenty minutes. Nearby, Tara Collings sat in the driver's seat of their delivery truck, which the women had converted into their own temporary base of ops. In it, they could see and hear everything that was going on inside the Holiday Eaves Resteraunt, without stepping through the front door.

"Annie? Yeah, she's a real supergirl." Cindy eyed her new partner with a look of both admiration and concern. Tara had only recently joined the undercover-operations group, and Cindy wasn't sure if the younger woman could handle some of their more extreme cases. Still, she was willing to let her give it a try.

"Okay, now," she said, switching channels on the com-link. "Let's see how Monica's doing."

"Monica, do you copy?"

Monica Green snapped the cover off her ruby red lipstick container. She applied a generous dose of the contents to her own lips, giving them a special shine. She stood waiting, across the street from a large, imposing mansion, knowing full well that her prime objective was inside. She then answered the voice emitting from her own wristwatch.

"Yeah, Cindy, I'm here. Any news?"

"Annie has successfully appropriated a uniform for herself, and is currently infiltrating the resteraunt. How are you holding up?"

"Still waiting. It shouldn't be long now, though."

"Great. Tara and I'll just be in the van if you need us."

As she signed off, Monica suppressed an annoyed groan. Ever since Tara Collings had been introduced into their group a week earlier, Monica had been resentful of her presence. She couldn't understand how a woman who was barely a beginner would be able to keep up with them.

A sleek black limo pulled up in front of the mansion. Monica's eyes lit up. This was the opportunity she had been waiting for.

Monica strolled over to the parked limo and tapped on the darkened front window. The window rolled down to reveal a woman in her mid-twenties, blond hair, brown eyes, dressed in a chauffer's uniform. She gave Monica a look. "Can I help you?"

"Sorry to bother you," Monica said. " I'm kinda searching for Harrison Street. Any idea where it is?"

The chauffer nodded. "Four blocks straight, then a left. You'll hit it pretty soon. Anything else?

"Oh... yeah!" Monica brightened. I notice you're wearing Concord Grape lipstick. I was wondering what you think of mine!" She held up her own lipstick container.

The blonde chauffer obligingly leaned toward the small cannister to get a closer look. At that instant, a burst of chloroform gas shot out, hitting her directly in the face. She blinked in surprise,then slumped over in her seat.

Monica reached in, unlocked the limo doorway, and stepped in, pushing the unconscious chauffer to the floor.

"I knew it... This stuff's a knockout," she said with a hint of a smile. Then, without another word, she began stripping off the woman's uniform.

The chauffer's uniform was a definite treat. Monica admired the woman's dark blue button-down jacket and matching skirt, as wel as the custom-designed hat fitted over her golden blond hair. A pair of shiny black high-heeled boots on the woman's slender legs completed the package. Monica was no stranger to clothing theft, but something about this woman's uniform gave her a unique sensation. She began unbuttoning the jacket.

The chauffer let out a slight, barely audible groan. Taking no chances, Monica pulled out her chloroform lipstick and gave the woman another, longer spray. Instantly, she fell silent. Monica smiled as she pulled off the woman's boots. The lady would have no trouble sleeping now.

Once she had stripped off all the woman's clothes, save her lacey pink pair of bra and panties, Monica changed out of her own attire and began putting on the chauffer uniform. It took a bit of effort, as the dress was a notch small. Still, the outfit held, and worked as a fine cover. Monica adjusted her hat in the limo's rearview mirror. Not bad, she mused.

Her uniform appropriated, Monica opened the glove compartment and peered inside. To her delight, a coil of extension cords lay there, clearly meant to connect the limo's various electronics. In her mind, however, they had a different purpose. She snatched them from the compartment.

Before long, the chauffer had been securely hogtied, wrists bound to ankles with a strong length of cord. This would clearly not be her day. Monica chuckled tentatively.

"Miss your uniform, don't you?" she remarked to her sleeping victim. "Well, I guess I don't deserve to take all of it."

With that, Monica tore off a piece of the uniform sleeve. She sprayed it with chloroform and knelt down. "Here you go," she smiled. She pulled the cloth over the woman's mouth and tied it behind her head. The gag would ensure that, with each breath, the real chauffer would stay asleep just a little longer. Now, all that was needed was a place to stash her.

Glancing out the window, Monica noticed a large delivery truck parked across the street.
The driver must have gone to deliver a package to a nearby mansion, she noted. This was her chance.

Confirming that noone else was in the vicinity, Monica carried the bound and gagged woman out of the limo and over to the back of the truck. She picked the lock with ease. Inside were various boxes, all differing in size. One large crate caught her eye. The address on the side was marked "Australia".

Opening it, Monica found a small computer module, encased in bubble wrap. She removed it and set it aside. She then placed her unconscious victim inside the crate and rolled her entirely in bubble wrap. She nailed the crate shut. She punched a few airholes in the top of the crate and set it in the far corner of the van, surrounding it with other boxes. Then she closed the truck and walked back to the limo.

A few minutes later, the driver ofthe delivery truck returned to his vehicle, got in the front, and drove away. Monica watched, delighted. By the time the woman would wake up, she would be halfway around the world, bound, gagged, and encased in bubble wrap. That would give a definite shock to some unsuspecting computer scientists down under.

As heiress Clara Duvarr stepped out of her beauteous mansion, she felt the cool spring breeze against her body. Her bright red hair became one with the wind. Her long green dress twisted itself around her shapely figure, hugging every curve.

With a smile, Clara walked down the front steps toward her waiting limo. Her chauffer opened the back door with a slight bow.

"The Holiday Eaves Restaurant, Janet," she requested, easing inside.

"As you wish, M'lady," the chauffer replied with a nod. She shut the door, walked around to the front, and got in. Moments later, the limousine had left the mansion grounds.

Had Clara been less focused on her own appearance, she would have noticed that the woman driving the limo was actually a little taller than her usual driver, had darker hair, and spoke with a hint of a Southern accent. But Clara did not notice. Just as Monica had hoped.

"Waitress, can I get a water refill?" the man at Table 16 asked for what had to have been the fourth time tha evening.

"Oh... Yes, sir." Annie hoisted the glass pitcher in her hand and poured, filling the man's cup until it began to overflow.

"Hey! Watch where you're pourin' at!" he yelled angrily.

Annie ignored the man and his grammatical offenses as she turned back toward her prime objective: the woman at Table 3. Blonde, busty, and beautiful, her dark dress adorned with sequins. A black purse was slung over her shoulder, and Annie was most concerned with its contents.

"Hey, waitress! I ain't finished!" the man shot toward her. "Get back here and take my order! And while you're at it, get a decent paira shoes, huh?"

Annie swallowed and cast a glance down at her own white sneakers. This jerk was going to blow her cover.

Fortunately, another waitress hurried over at that moment to take the irate patron's request. "Please, sir, simmer down... Now what would you like?"

After jotting the man's request down on her notepad, the helpful waitress turned to Annie. "Sorry... we get customers like that occasionally. You're new here, aren't you? I notice you aren't wearing the right shoes."

Annie grinned sheepishly. "You're right. I forgot them at home. These sneakers won't get me fired, will they?"

Of course, Annie hadn't "forgotten" to put on the custom black uniform heels. The waitress whose uniform she had stolen was merely a shoe size too small, and Annie couldn't carry out her mission with uncomfortable feet. She had kept her own sneakers instead.

The waitress laughed at her question. "Not unless you kick them into a customer's jaw." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Melanie, by the way. Nice to meet you."

"Annie." Annie shook her hand, and glanced down at the woman's feet. To her delight, she noticed that her shoes were exactly the right size for her. Annie made a mental note to jump this woman at first chance, and steal her shoes. Those sneakers were beginning to seem a bit too inconspicuous.

The limousine pulled into the Holiday Eaves parking lot, right next to a small delivery truck. Clara smiled. This would be a night to remember!

As the chauffer opened the door, Clara adjusted her dress and reached for her lipstick. Then she stepped outside. Instantly, the cool breeze greeted her again. So enraptured was she in the throes of nature that she did not notice her chauffer pull a wad of dripping cloth out of her uniform pocket... until it was clamped over her mouth and nostrils.

Clara breathed in the sweet fumes. The soft laughter of the "chauffer" still rang in her ears as she drifted into unconsciousness.

A knocking came at the back door of the delivery truck, sounding out in the prearranged rhythm.

Cindy looked up from her computer and motioned to Tara. "You want to get that?"

"Sure." Tara walked over to the door and unbolted it. She swung it open to reveal a woman dressed in a chauffer's uniform, the unconscious figure of a young lady slung over her shoulder.

Tara smiled. "Nice work, Monica. Hurry inside before anyone sees you."

Monica gave her new co-worker a mere nod as she stepped into the van, laying her curvy captive on the floor. Tara shut the door and fastened it securely.

Cindy adjusted her glasses as she stared down at the unconscious woman. "Did you have any trouble?"

"None to say," Monica grinned. "Her driver was sweet enough to lend me her uniform, in exchange for a free trip to Australia. From there, it was clockwork."

Tara knelt down and eyed Clara Duvarr's softly sleeping figure. "Guess we should get her out of that dress and into something less comfortable. Ready?"

Monica fiddled with her custom-designed hat as she looked at Tara uneasily. "You sure you can do this? It seems like a pretty risky assignment."

Tara smiled. "Why do you think I'm excited?"

"But... what if she has a picture of Clara Duvarr with her? You two look similar, but not perfectly identical!"

Cindy hushed her. "We don't have time to get worried. Besides, if something goes wrong, Annie will be there to get her out. Now, are we ready?"

Though a bit reluctant, Monica nodded.

Tara's eyes twinkled. "All right," she smiled, "Let's start with those pretty shoes."

Once the shoes had been removed, Annie removed a roll of duct tape she had concealed beneath her waitress uniform.

"Terribly sorry about this," she said to Melanie. "But you should be glad -- most of my associates aren't left with more than their underwear."

Even if Melanie were awake, however, Annie doubted she would be feeling "glad". The unfortunate waitress had only been only peering into the kitchen's large walk-in refrigerator when a hand had shot out and pulled her inside. Within seconds, she had been knocked out by a woman far stronger than herself. Her dark shoes and white socks were quickly removed.

Annie had kicked off her own sneakers and stockings, letting the cool air flow between her toes. Then she had slid on Melanie's footwear. The disguise was finally complete.

Now, Annie ripped off several strips of duct tape. She taped Melanie up good, making sure to leave no slack around her wrists or bare ankles. Then, she stuffed one of her own socks into Melanie's mouth, and wound the rest of the duct tape around the lower part of her face. Finally, she dragged her behind several crates which had been labeled "Breakfast Special". That would keep her from being found until at least the next morning.

Annie made her way back to the diner, enjoying every step. As she glanced toward the entranceway, she happened to spot a redheaded woman walking in, her bright green dress just a tad too small for her impressive figure. It was Tara.

Annie smiled. Everything was all set.

The blond woman in the dark dress was seated at a back table, quietly sipping her pina colada. Tara adjusted her dress and strode over. She seated herself across from the blonde, who looked up. Tara smiled, hoping the woman wouldn't realize she was an imposter.

The blonde set her drink aside and clasped her hands. "Miss Duvarr," she said in simple yet villainous tones, "it's so good to finally meet you in person."

Tara breathed an inward sigh of relief.

"You are late," the blonde continued. "I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten about our special night."

Tara gave a sheepish grin. "Sorry... I had a little trouble finding the appropriate dress." She resisted a sly chuckle.

"Do you have the payment?" the blonde asked, clearly not in the mood for conversation.

Tara extended her left hand, displaying a large and beautiful diamond ring. "Right on my finger. You got the package?"

The blonde reached into her purse and removed a small canvas, on which was painted a gorgeous green and orange landscape. "But of course. $230,000 of stolen artwork, just as your E-mail requested. I assume your precious stone is worth that much?"

"If not more, sweetie." Tara was growing quite comfortable in her new role "Ready to make the trade?"

The blonde placed the roled-up canvas down on the table. Tara set down the ring. Within moments, the objects had been exchanged.

Tara prepared to stand up. "Well, it's been a true pleasure. Have a wonderful night..."

"Just a moment." The blonde removed a small metal hammer from her purse. In one swift motion, she brought it down hard onto the diamond. The jewel instantly shattered.

Tara's mouth dropped open. The diamond was... a fake?

"Just a shard of glass," the blonde confirmed. "You didn't think you could fool an expert thief, did you?"

Tara was shocked, and began growing a bit nervous.

"I don't enjoy being tricked, you know," the woman continued threateningly. "Now either give me a real jewel or Imay just have to --"

"Problem?" A waitress approached them, carrying a tray of drinks. Tara was instantly relieved to see that it was Annie in disguise.

The blonde turned toward Annie, quickly resuming her calm posture. "Oh, it's nothing, dear," she said with a smile. "Perhaps you could go refill my drink?"

Annie smiled back, and removed a glass from her tray. "Don't worry," she replied, "I've got your next drink right here."

Annie dropped the glass, and it shattered. A thick gray fog swirled up and out from the spilled drink, and quickly spread throughout the diner. Within moments, noone could see a thing. A panic erupted.

When the thick mist finally cleared, Annie, Tara, and the blonde were gone with it.

Annie and Tara carried the unconscious blonde outside back to their waiting delivery van. It had been a close call, but the case had gone pretty smooth.

But then, Tara's smile faded.

"...Where's our van?"

As Tara and Annie stood in the resteraunt's parking lot, holding the blond woman's unconscious body, searching in vain for their getaway van, they heard footsteps behind them. Turning, they saw Monica, her chauffer's uniform slightly ruffled, walking towards them. On her shoulder was the still-sleeping Clara Duvarr, clad only in her underwear, efficiently bound and gagged. Monica gave her coworkers a nod.

"Hey, Annie... Tara. Looks like the assignment went better than anticipated. We should mail that painting in to the proper authorities now."

Tara looked around. "But... where's our van? And Cindy?"

Monica passively straightened her cap. "Cind said she had to get our 'borrowed' van back to its company before they realize it's gone. She said we should take the limo after we're finished here. Anyway," she looked at the two girls suspiciously, "what went wrong on your end?"

"Oh..." Tara's cheeks turned red. "The diamond was a fake. I guess Ms. Duvarr never planned to pay off her friend here." She gestured at the unconscious blonde, who stirred.

Annie smiled. "Guess we should deliver these two pretties to the proper authorities, too. After we tie up Sunhair, of course."

Before long, the blonde thief had been stripped of her dress, bound with nylon cord, and gagged with a chloroformed cloth. She and her unconscious cohort were then tied together back-to-back to a nearby telephone pole with duct tape. Annie phoned in an anonymous tip to the nearest police station, and she and her friends were off. Mission accomplished.

LAX Airport
The Next Morning

"All passengers, Flight 636 to Brazil will be leaving in fifteen minutes. Attention all passengers..."

Cindy Vernes stepped out of the airport broom closet, quietly locking the door behind her. Flight 636 -- that was hers! She made sure her stewardess uniform was on properly and headed to the boarding deck.

As she boarded the plane, Cindy admired the beautiful diamond ring on her finger. It had been the simplest task to discreetly switch Clara's ring with a specially prepared glass facismile while she was being stripped. Cindy smiled. She had tricked her "friends" and stolen the diamond herself! And in minutes, she would be out of the country, never having to see Annie, Moni, or Tara again.

Back in the airport closet, the real stewardess struggled vainly against her bonds. Having her uniform stolen was bad enough, but this sort of treatment was unbearable! She tried calling for help, but her cries were muffled by the washcloth which gagged her, and the noises of the surrounding airport drowned out her every plea.

THE END.

Return to “Stories by Greenstarters”