"Kinkaid Security Service: only the Finest!! by Furyhero ( homage)

esercito sconfitto

"Kinkaid Security Service: only the Finest!! by Furyhero ( homage)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

after so many years I have discovered an interesting artwork by Furyhero dedicated to the stories written by Geistjager ( "Nepenthe" at the old USB board)

( note by Furyhero) Alicia Kincaid (the redhead in the suit jacket) and her team of five from geistjager's newest series, "Laura Stern - The Leading Lady"
From top to bottom:
- One guard knocked out by chloroform, sat kneeling on the closed lid of a toilet in a staff restroom stall. Her wrists and ankles are secured by zip ties, which are connected to each other. Her thighs and ankles are also bound together, and she's sufficiently gagged, blindfolded, and taped to the toilet cistern.

- The second guard knocked out by Laura with a stun gun. She's secured facing the back of a chair, with her legs zip tied to the chair legs, wrists zip tied behind her, and her torso taped to the chair back. Her mouth is stuffed, and taped sufficiently. Laura also throws her stocking over her head and doses it with chloroform to leave her KO'd

- The third guard (also had the stun gun used on her) is laying under the bottom bar of a costume rack, crouching down. Her wrists are zip tied above the bar, and her ankles are zip tied below the bottom-most bar. Her mouth is stuffed with cloth, and she's blindfolded and gagged with scarves.

- The fourth guard has been knocked out by another force (I won't spoil the surprise~) but she's just now coming to her senses. Her wrists and ankles have been zip cuffed. Laura stuffs her mouth with sponge, and tapes it thoroughly (also not in story, she wraps her body in duct tape to keep her secure)

- The final guard, also knocked out via stun gun and restrained by this second party, has her wrists and ankles zip tied, as well as having them connected into an efficient hog-tie. (She's not gagged in story, but I figured Laura doesn't much like her fuming, so...)
- And finally, the head of the Kincaid security team, Alicia Kincaid, has also suffered the same fate as the guard next to her. Her ankles connected to her wrists in a painfully restricting hog tie. (She's also not gagged in story, but it just so happens that her biggest rival, Laura, carried a spare, rather large ball gag with her...)

I hope you all enjoy! Be sure to give :icongeistjager: some views! Fantastic stories~

Return to “Stories by Nepenthe”