"With Witches Wizzing Round " by Prototype001

esercito sconfitto

"With Witches Wizzing Round " by Prototype001

Post by esercito sconfitto »

WITH WITCHES WIZZING ROUND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this tale Lilly, Layla and Linda (the triplets) were on an assignment by there client to snatch and grab as much money as they can from ruthless crime lord “Yuri Solotov” at his compound in Florida, America. However during there heist they witness Yuri and his goons execute a hostage they were holding. The sister’s panic and give away there position to Yuri and his goons and are now on the run for their lives. However luckily for them it’s Halloween (all hallows eve) and a nearby university is hosting a Halloween costume party – This tale picks up at this point.

WITH WITCHES WIZZING ROUND

The clock reads eleven twenty three at night and the triplets van tears it down a built up area.

“Look just pull over here on the left and let’s think this over.” Linda explains.

“Why? Do you want to knock over another shelf and alert another gang with in a mile radius?” Lilly argues.

“JUST DO IT.” Linda shouts.

The van comes to a screeching stop and Layla turns off the engine and lights and places her head on the steering wheel. Lilly, checks the bags they managed to recover while making there get away and has a quick glance over the cash.

“I’d say nearly twelve million.” Lilly explains.

“Well at least we’ve done something right. Ok, ok we need to get off the streets because remember Yuri is a very smart person, trust me he didn’t get to where he is without having a brain.” Layla explains.

“Ok so what if we…….” Lilly’s eyes catch the sight of lights and the sound of loud music from a nearby university. “Never mind, yours truly just had an idea. You see that University over there, I’d bet it’s crawling with party goers and a perfect place for us to blend in.” Lilly continues.

“That’s crazy…….I love it.” Layla smiles. “Hold on I’ll pull the van round the back on the building and we’ll take the money with us for now.” Layla continues.
They drive up to the university and park the van around the back entrance into one of the buildings. While Lilly and Layla prepare to leave Linda fiddles with a gadget she has been working on.

“Sisters, this is my latest work” She holds up a staff with a crystal skull on top. “Now inside this staff is chloroform you simply twist the skull to the right and chloroform seeps through the bottom of the staff. And anyone unfortunate enough to be around will be in dream land for at least five hours.” Linda continues. “And Lilly I’m going to give this to you as an apology for earlier.” Linda offers the staff to Lilly.

“Oh sister dear, I forgive you and I’ll think this staff will suit me just fine.” Lilly says while she hugs Linda.

“Ok we need to get inside and hide the money in a broom closet or something until we find a way out of this situation but how we get in is anyone’s……” Before Lilly could carry on a female aged nineteen with long flowing blonde hair and wearing a red riding hood costume is seen wondering the back of their van (drunk). Lilly opens the vans door and the girl looks.

“Hey do you like, know where I parked my car?” She said.

“Yes as a matter of fact I do, why don’t you step inside my van and my sisters and I will make you feel relaxed, because you are no where near in good condition to drive.” Lilly tricked.

“Wow, you’d do that for me? Thank you, my names Nicole by the way.” Nicole said.

“Really, how nice.” Lilly said sarcastically. She pushed Nicole into the van and quickly slammed the door shut. Inside Linda gave a quick sharp punch to Nicole’s jaw and she was out unconscious.

“Ok Lilly I’d like you to change into this daft drunk girls outfit and take the money inside while I and Linda keep watch out here.” Layla planned.

Lilly nodded and pulled the red hooded cloak from Nicole, while Linda Untied Nicole’s brown boots and pulled off her red socks revealing her thin smooth thighs. Once they were off Lilly unbuttoned Nicole’s peach coloured dress revealing her soft smooth white skinned body with red bra and panties. With Nicole stretched out in their van in her underwear Layla put Nicole’s ankles together and taped them up then put her hand behind her back and taped her wrists up, which was followed by thick layer of tape over her mouth, while Layla done this Lilly got out of her black shorts and black tank top to put Nicole’s dress and cloak on, she unzipped her boots and put on Nicole’s red socks and brown boots then laced them up.

“Don’t scratch my boots I’ve just had them polished.” Lilly said. “Hang on before I forget…..” Lilly tore of part of the red cloak and blind folded Nicole. “Can’t have her seeing my…..toys, now can I.” Lilly joked as she pulled the hood over her head.

Lilly picked up the staff and threw the money bags over her shoulders. “I’ll hide them in the toilets” Lilly said as she made her way in.

Ten minutes had passed and just as Layla was beginning to relax ten to fifteen sets of headlights appeared in front of the university, it was Yuri and his entire group and Yuri was filled with rage.

“This is the only place we haven’t looked, so put silencers on your pistols and search this place for them, remember you can be replaced my money can’t be, so remember that.” Yuri shouted.

“Linda, come on we have to get to the toilets.” Layla whispered.

“But what about her?” Asked Linda.

“She’ll be fine remember there looking for us and if they do find the van, she’s blind fooled and unconscious and Lilly took the money.” Layla winked.

Layla and Linda made it undetected past Yuri’s idiots and made there way inside towards the toilets. Once inside Lilly was no where to be seen, as they wondered what went wrong two females one aged nineteen and the other twenty entered the toilets dressed as a couple of witches. There were wearing black dresses, black high heels, one had blue and orange stripy tights and the other had black and green, they had black pointed hats, they had black shoulder length hair and one of them had fainted tanned skin while the other had white, and by the looks of there dresses they were not wearing bras.

“Check out you two, what are you supposed be. Spies or something?” One of them asked.

Before they could reply the toilet entrance door opened and a hand grabbed one of the girl’s hair and smashed the side of her head into a mirror rendering her unconscious. The attacker revealed herself to be Lilly as she pulled down her hood and the second girl stood there frozen.

“And here’s me thinking you two were witches. Yeah, right. Oh and by the way I’d say they look more like agents then spies” Lilly laughed.

“P-p-p-p-please d-don’t hurt me I’ll do anything, I will honest I will.” The girl fearfully said. The girl revealed herself to be Susan.

“Well Susan me and my sister are thinking of a wardrobe change and you look just our sizes, so I need you drag your friend into one of the toilets and strip her for us and then strip yourself. Oh and then afterwards I want to lie onto of her while my sister here ties you two up on top of each other.” Layla ordered and grinned.

The look on Susan’s face said it all but she was scared so she did as she was tolled. As Lilly made sure the coast was clear and showed Layla where she hid the money, Linda kept a close eye on Susan to make she wouldn’t try anything funny. But Susan did as she was told and after she had stripped her fiend and herself they revealed that weren’t wearing any panties under there tights. Both Susan and her fiend were now completely naked.

Linda pulled out the duck tape from her back short pocket and chucked it up and down in her left hand. Susan knew what she meant and lied down on top of her friend and Linda began taping the two girls together.

“Sluts are going to be sluts.” Linda said as she finished taping there mouths shut.

“I agree with you, when will they ever learn.” Lilly replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla and Linda completely changed into Susan and her friends witches costumes, afterwards Layla stared at herself in the mirror and brushed her finger under her eye that was blue.
“They’ll know it’s me thanks to this bloody eye.” Layla said angrily.

“Well I don’t really know what else to say other that keep your head down.” Linda tried to sound reassuring but didn’t quite know what to say.

The three sisters left the toilets and tried to mingle in with the crowd. While they were blending in Layla could see Yuri Solotov’s guys on the upper floors of the party room getting bird’s eye views on the area.

“Ok sisters, we need to get our money back into the van and get away, because if I know Yuri as well as I do I can safely say that he’s probably found our van and checked it out by now so he knows that the money isn’t there, I know this because he wouldn’t of sent his morons inside the building unless he was one hundred percent sure it wasn’t outside.” Layla explained.

“Ok well luckily you have me here because yours truly has once again come up with a plan that will get us out of here.” Lilly smiled pleased with herself. “Right Linda you go and move the bags back into the van one at a time then meet us in that dark gym supplies room over there. Layla you an I are going to acquire us some matching outfits so we can all leave together and just in case Yuri’s guys are beginning to get suspicious of us we will be in entirely different costumes.” Lilly swinged her head to the left to point out three females dressed as bunny girls. Each one had red high heels, grey tights, black thin suits which revealed their bare arms and all of their legs. They had white rabbit tails just under there backs, they had rabbit ears on and had they hair tied up behind there heads. And standing together in a corner talking. Two of them had blonde hair and blue eyes while the other has brunette hair with brown eyes. All three had white skin but they had used fake tan to make themselves look better for the photos and men they thought they were going to get tonight.

“You know the drill.” Layla said and the three sisters broke formation. Linda moved off to secure the money and Layla and Lilly approached the three girls.

“Hi I’m Rebecca and this is my sister Nikki.” Layla lied.

“Hi I’m Michelle and these are my fiends, Lauren and Ann-Marie.” Michelle introduces.

“Look never mind all these wash outs, do you want to go in that room over there, believe me there’s a lot of cute guys just waiting for woman like us in there.” Lilly bluffed.

“Really, nice lead the way.” Lauren said excitedly.

They led the three girls into the dark gym supplies room and turned on the lights after closing the doors.

“Oopps, never mind girls, no point in holding your breath.” Lilly Teased before her and Layla breathed in slowly and quietly.

“What the hell is this………” Lauren had time to say before Lilly turned the skull head to the right on her staff and a small but powerful dose of chloroform filled the air with in seconds and with in less than seconds, the three bunny girls were out in dream land.

It took about fifteen seconds as then the chloroform had vanished into the air and Layla and Lilly relaxed and breathed out. They both smiled at one another.

“After you sister, I’ll take the two blonde bimbo’s.” Lilly joked as they began to strip them for their clothes.

They unzipped the back of there outfit and stripped them out of them. Then they took of the girls rabbit ears and took out their hair pins. This was followed by then removing their red high heels and rolling down and pulling off their grey tights. All the girls had black bras and black thongs on. Lilly and Layla did not have the tape with them so they took out skipping ropes from the shelves and thrust them up with them back to back in a triangle shape with them and for gags they used fabrics off of the top of flags. As Lilly and Linda began getting into their newly acquired outfits Linda came into the room to join them.

“Ok that’s that done but now how do we get out of here?” Linda enquired.

“Not to worry, remember that car that Nicole girl was talking about, well I have her keys here….” She said while chucking Linda one of the bunny outfits. “I’ll use this as a distraction to lure Yuri and his goons away while you make off in the van with the money.” Lilly smiled with showing her bright white perfect teeth.

“What do we do about our new friends here?” Asked Linda.

“Just turn off the lights and lock the doors, they’ll be fine they’ll be found on Monday.” Explained Layla.

“But today’s Friday.” Lilly smiled.

“I know.” Layla replied.

Once they had there bunny outfits on the sisters turned off the lights and locked the doors to the storage cupboard leaving the three helpless girls bound and gagged in there underwear for the whole weekend and made there way to the van.

“How did the staff work?” Linda asked.

“It worked like a dream sister dear.” Lilly replied.

Once outside Layla grabbed Nicole (still bound and gagged unconscious in her underwear) and placed her in a nearby bin to sleep off that sour jaw Linda gave her earlier.

“Ok, I’ll meet you at the planned location in about an hour.” Explained Lilly. “And don’t worry by the time Yuri and his goons catch up with me I’ll have ditched this car and be on my way to meet you.”

Layla and Linda nodded and sat in the van waiting for the signal and Lilly speed past Yuri and high speed towards the main road.

“What the……Why those little…” He grabbed his radio. “All of you get back down here there getting away with my MONEY.” Yuri shouted.

While Yuri and his goons took the bait Layla and Linda drove away with the money to deliver to their client, but they did keep one or two bags for themselves. Later on that evening Lilly joined back up with Layla and Linda to marvel in their victory against one of the worst crime lords to date.

THE END.

Return to “Stories by Prototype001”