" Easy A " by Prototype001

esercito sconfitto

" Easy A " by Prototype001

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Easy A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys my three little sister are back and for people who don't think that I have explained there appearence enough, please go back and read my other story "KITTY'S GOT CLAWS" as I have given there individual descriptions as well as there body descriptions throughout the story, I did not do it as you would already know and it seemed like a waste of time, but anyway hope you enjoy here is Easy A.

EASY A

In a bright warm afternoon the sun hovers over a university, and the van of the sisters sits just outside of the university’s main gates.

“This is way to close, I mean if we…..”

“Calm down Lilly, I’ve put the hazard lights on, trust me no one will be any the wiser.” Linda interrupted.

“Right, an anonymous person wants us to steal the answers for next week’s end of semester test, the teachers name is miss Lea Burchill. *sigh* kids right.” Linda explained.

“Hey wait did you say that teachers name was Lea Burchill, because if you did not only is she an astronomic teacher she is also the cheerleader coach.” Layla said while keeping an eye on the field next to the gates.

“Well looks like we are going to need a change of clothes here girls.” Layla winked.

“Perfect gives me a great opportunity to try out my new toy. Check this out, I’ve installed some small canisters filled with chloroform onto my fingers with dispensers attached to my glove.” Lilly explained with excitement.

“Just don’t get it near me.” Layla said with her eyes stilled glued to the university.

As the three sisters exited the van with there traditional clothing / gear on. (Black tank tops, black fingerless gloves, black NON knee high boots, black shorts and black sunglasses, with Lilly and Linda who had brown eyes and black hair, while Layla had one brown eye and blue eye and had dyed her hair electric blue).

Lilly had a black back pack with “accessories” just in case the heat got turned up. They clambered over the fences to the side of the gate and hurried around behind the cheerleaders changing rooms. The cheerleaders on the field had a mixture of different hair colours and eye colours, but there uniforms consisted of green sleeveless shirts, red skirts, white knee high boots with green and red striped tights on.

“Fortune favours us today ladies, I see three lovely little blonde cheerleaders chatting behind the bushes over there.” Linda spotted.

“How appropriate.” Layla smiled.

The three blonde cheerleaders were unaware of what was about to happen when Layla grabbed the first cheerleader by her mouth and giving her a nerve pinch to her neck which had her out in seconds. Lilly tackled another one of the cheerleaders to the floor while Linda pulled out a tazer and quickly tazered the second cheerleader into unconsciousness. Mean while the third cheerleader had managed to break free of Lilly and tried to run however Layla grabbed her legs and pulled her back to the floor and Linda ran over and grabbed hold of the downed cheerleaders arms and spread them apart while Layla held her legs apart as well. The cheerleader was now spread and held down in a star shape. But before she could scream Lilly jumped up and sat on the cheerleader stomach and placed her canisters of chloroform glove over her mouth.

“Ssshhhhh, good girl, now go to sleep.” Lilly said.

The tiny canisters on her fingers filled with chloroform had been dispensed and she was out like a light.

“Losing your touch there Lilly.” Layla enquired.

“What do you mean, as you just saw my touch is still as breathtaking as ever.” Lilly joked.

“Right let get our guests out of there little uniforms and get them bound up in the van, in a way that I have always wanted to try out.” Layla carried on.

They then picked the cheerleaders up and silently smuggled them in the back of there van quickly yet soundly began to strip them by unzipping there tops to let there bare bra less breasts fall out, which was followed by them un – tying and pulling off there white boots. Before quickly pulling off there skirts and rolling down there green and red striped tights revealing smooth, soft and well shaven vaginas.

“Very nice, right get these naked girls propped up against each other then lets tie them up in a threesome form of manner, there embracement will be to die for.” Layla planned. And sure enough in a matter of minutes the three now completely naked cheerleader were all bound and gagged and strapped together in a very suggestive way and Lilly, Layla and Linda were now wearing there outfits. But just as they were about to set off there was a knock at the van door, it was two cheerleaders both with brunette hair looking for there three missing cheerleaders.

“Good, I need a different size because to be honest with you, this one’s clothes and boots are a little bit too big, but she looks to be about my size.” Lilly explained.

Lilly put back her chloroform glove back on and when the two cheerleaders outside turned around to walk away the van doors flew open and Lilly jumped out and landed on the girls and stuck her glove over her mouth. The other girl saw the three missing cheerleaders all tied up naked and she ran before Linda casually walked out of the van swinging a rope around and around before swirling it and lassoing the other girls legs and pulling her down while Layla sprinted and lept on her back.

“Don’t turn around.” She said with her hand on the cheerleader’s head. “Now get up and get naked because…” She paused and checked the girl’s clothes sizes. “You are going to give my friend your clothes and while you are at it you strip your friend over there as well. Well get going. Layla ordered.

The frightened cheerleader slowly and shyly stripped herself fully naked before doing the same to her friend then Linda bound and gagged them afterwards. Once that was all said and done and Lilly now had the right size clothing, Lilly put back her back pack on and they took a last look back at all the naked and now awake cheerleaders all squirming around and make muffled noised as they tried to break free. Layla smiled and said “evil never looked so beautiful” before closing the van doors and the three of them headed towards the rest of the cheerleaders.

“Lilly go and get the paper, we will keep them distracted then go and meet us at the changing.” Layla ordered.

“Yes sister.” Lilly replied. Lilly hurried around the side toward the teacher work bag, while Linda pretended to fall and hurt her ankle while Layla called for help. While the other ran over to help her Lilly was able to sneak around and grab the real answers and replace them with some fake ones to deceive Miss Lea Burchill. She signalled her sisters and began to casually walk over to the changing rooms after putting the papers in her back pack. Linda and Layla pulled of crafty excuse and also headed to the changing leaving the rest of the cheerleader in confusion.

“Where is Lilly, she came in here I saw her?” Linda asked.
“Oh you know Lilly, right lets get out of these clothes and back into our there clothes rub against my sensitive skin.” Layla answered. But just when they thought they were clear all of the cheerleaders entered the changing room and surrounded the two sisters.

“We thought you weren’t regular cheerleaders, now how did you get those uniforms and what have you done with our real cheerleader friends.” One cheerleader asked.

Before they could act they saw Lilly in one of the vents and they knew what would happen. Layla smiled and said. “There all bound and in the buff.” She laughed as two gas masks slides along the floor followed by aloud of chloroform gas canisters. Layla and Linda hurried and put there masks on and watched and the entire cheerleader team began to faint and blackout, however one managed to hold her breath and make a run for the door but just as she got through the door she felt a fire extinguisher hit her in the forehead and she unconscious on impact.

“See, you just know when these things are going to happen.” Lilly laughed as she strapped on her mask.

“Right, time for some humiliation style of our own.” Linda suggested. About ten to twenty minutes later the entire / rest of the cheerleader team of all forms and styles were all naked and bound and gagged, while the three sisters were back in there original outfits.

“Don’t worry your teacher will find you soon. Oh wait that’s right your finished for the day and she has gone home until tomorrow and nobody else comes down here, oh well imagine the look on her face when she finds you lot.” Lilly chuckled.

“Let’s get the other naked cheerleaders we have in the back of our van and let’s move here with the rest of them then lets get the papers delivered and go home because I could do with a nice hot shower.” Linda said while raising her arms above her head and stretching.

“Good night ladies, sleep tight and don’t worry about your other friends, they will be with you when you wake.” Layla said just to round things off before departing.

THE END

4/22/2011,

Return to “Stories by Prototype001”