" Precious as a Rubi " by Prototype001

esercito sconfitto

" Precious as a Rubi " by Prototype001

Post by esercito sconfitto »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, this is my first story ever posted on here, and if you like it, i plan to make a few more with Rubi, but for now i hope you enjoy this one.

Precious As A Rubi.

By Prototype001.

in the not too distant future, a Empress has risen and has taken full control over the world. But in doing so she ordered the full extermination on all men. And as for the woman. She has her army watching over making sure they follow a daily routing, so they are a constant working machine. With the daily routing in effect and her private police force patrolling the streets at night all seems lost...Meet Rubi, she's the last rebellious thing this world has to offer, and she dosent work small time.

It's a late tuesday night and the moon is at it's highest and directly under the moons rays lies the empress private bank. A lone female guard is patrolling the front entrance.

Suddenly a stone skims right past the guard. As she bends down to see what it is a figure looms in behind her.

"Hey, cute ass." The figure implied. The guard turned around revealing Rubi with a whip in her right hand, and the guards gun in the other.

"Wh - who are you." The guard replied in fright.

"How cute, your scared, now i need you to do a little favour and in return you keep your life." Rubi said with a half smile.

"Anything, just please don't hurt me." she replied.

"Well for starters, i need you strip to your bra and panties. Oh and do it slowly."

The guard very slowly began to strip, firstly she took of her hat letting her long blonde hair sway in the moon light. Then she removed her top, revealing she was not wearing a bra, and letting loss two very nice firm breasts. She then slowly removed her boots and trousers, showing of her knee high white socks and a thin pair of panties.

"That's a shame. You got me aroused without wearing a bra, and if you didn't wear the panties, well that would of just turned me on." Rubi said while eyeing the now naked blonde guard.

"Come here and kiss me." Rubi whispered loudly.

The guard was scared enough of her already so she didn't refuse. As Rubi laid a huge kiss on the naked guard, Rubi had chloroform on her lips which set the guard out cold.

"Yum, you have some very tasty lips." Rubi said while licking her lips. Rubi dragged the guard round the side of the bank then hand cuffed and gagged her on a drain pipe. Then Rubi put on the guards uniform and she made her way into the bank.

In the bank she could see it was very guarded on the inside, so she was very careful not to do anything suspicious. Rubi crept past vault after vault until she found the empress's vault with three female guard chating at the vault door.

"Let's have some fun." Rubi whispered.

"Hey you don't have authority to be in here." the high ranking one said.

"Girls, girls, i'm just here to make a little deposit." replied Rubi.

The guards didn't like the sound of that, but as they got their guns out they were whipped right out of their hands again.

"Sorry girls, i never leave home without this." She said as she pulled her whip back.

"Now you ladies are going to strip each other for my amusement or the whips coming back out." Rubi suggested.

The three guard began to strip each other, while Rubi had began to realise her hand was slipping down into her trousers and onto her fanny. She quickly realised what she was about to do and recovred her hand back.

"phew." Rubi muttered. "Now you two hug onto each other."

The now naked blonde hugged onto a very sexy tanned skin woman with brown hair. As their breast squeezed into each other, Rubi found herself, getting more and more tempted, but she must be strong and hold it back....for now.

"Ok now you, tie them up in the position their in now, there some rope hanging out of that draw over their and find some tissue to gag them." Rubi ordered.

The third guard with emmerald green eyes and lucious long black hair, tied the two guards in the position what Rubi had positioned them before gagging their mouths.

Suddenly the third naked guard felt the whip rap around her then she felt herself pulled into a huge kiss by Rubi and her chlorformed lips.

"that will just have to satisfy me for now." Rubi panted. "Right well, i won't bother tieing you up becuase who knows, when you wake up you may decide to watch the show, i've made." Rubi smiled and headed into the vault where she got a mysterious small box and put it in her pocket before vacating the site.

As the empress's secret police ariived moment later, Rubi was no where insight.

"As precious as a ruby." Rubi chuckled. "Now for a quick change of clothes and i'm as good as free."

down below a waitress was going into a cafe for an early morning clean. Rubi shimmied down a drain and behind the waitress. Rubi gave a sharp chop to the back of the waitress's neck and the waitress felt her eyes roll around before she fell unconcious.

"Now me and you are going to switch places for the day for the heat to die down, so let's get you out of your clothes and into the closet where you can rest all day long."

Rubi got out of the gurds uniform and stripped the waitress of her unifom. The waitress had brunette hair with hazel eyes, and the body of a gymnast, with a sky blue bra and knickers.

"Oh kinky, fancy a little one on one later, because god knows i fancy it." Rubi sighed.

Rubi scrambled into the waitress uniform then hid the real waitress in the closet, where Rubi would come back and "FINISH" her off later. With everything going as Rubi wanted, Rubi thought and thought, untill she had a perfect idea.....

TO BE CONTINUED.

Rubi wears brown leather trousers (skinny) and a red t-shirt which is small so it reveals her stomach, she wears black knee high boots and wears a belt which she lets her whip hang from the back, her skin is white but with a fade of tan and she has the body of a ballerina. She has long hair and her hair is a beautiful shade of brown.

Return to “Stories by Prototype001”