" The Wild Red West" by Prototype001

esercito sconfitto

" The Wild Red West" by Prototype001

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Wild Red West

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before i begin i would just like to say that this short tale will not have a sequel as i am focusing on another series that I want to post, but that dosen't mean to say that this story has to close if anyone wishes to carry on the story, please feel free to do so.

Enjoy the story -

THE WILD RED WEST

Deep in the Nevada wilderness local bad girl Jennifer keeps watch on two officers which are trying to find where Jennifer has gone into hiding.
Now Jennifer was wearing a small / thin red T-shirt, short jean shorts, light brown leather boots and a brown cow girl hat. She had medium length blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes and lightly tanned skin.
Down below the sheriff informed his female deputy to be on the look out for Jennifer before making his departure. Now that Jennifer had the deputy all to herself she pulled out a six-shot revolver from her back pocket and moved in for her prize.
The deputy Jennifer was after had the original western deputy uniform, she had emerald green eyes, curly light red hair with white skin.
"Howdy honey." Jennifer smiled with the revolver in her hand. The deputy quickly reached for her gun but it was not in her holder.
"Looking for this sweetheart." jennifer had the young deputy's gun in her other hand before tossing it into the bushes behind her.
"P-p-please don't hurt me i'll do whatever you want." The female deputy pleaded.
"Well firstly honey, raise your hands above your head and tell me, what is your name?" Jennifer inclind.
"M-My name is Debbie." The scared deputy replied.
"Well Debbie, the only thing i'm thinking now is your just about my size, so if I were you i'd think about stripping out that uniform before i turn nasty." jennifer said forcefully.
Debbie unbuttoned her pale green deputies top, revealling her beautiful sized breasts tucked away under a soft pink bra. Afterwards Debbie unitied and took off her shoes and socks, Debbie then unbelted and pulled of her brown trousers revealling her smooth legs and matching pink knickers before lastly throwing off her deputies hat.
Jennifer walked over and took the handcuffs out of Debbie's trouser pocket then glanced over at Debbie who had her arms folded and was shaking in fear.
"You know your pretty cute, now get back against that tree." Jennifer ordered.
She then went up to Debbie and cuffed her hands behind the thin tree.
"Nice and tight, just the way i like it." Jennifer joked.
Jennifer then threw her hat off and ripped her top off revealling her bra'less breasts and made her top into a gag.
"This is just so you don't do anythin I wouldn't." Jennifer explained.
"No, please wait I -" But before Debbie could finish the gag went around her mouth and she was helpless. Jennifer then proceeded to remove the rest of her clothing and puts Debbie's deputy uniform on.
"Well, thanks for your help hun, i'll be takng your deputy car aswell so for now try and make yourself comfy, ok swety." Jennifer said before she walked away leaving Debbie making sexual grunting noises over her gag.

A couple hours later the sheriff arrived were he left Debbie earlier that morning, at first he thought Debbie had moved on since her car was not there but then he noticed Debbie cuffed and gagged to the tree.
"Well, I see you really got to know the local bad girl Jennifer." The sheriff said.
Debbie's cheeks turned bright red out of embarrassment, she had a lot to answer for.
esercito sconfitto

Re: " The Wild Red West" by Prototype001 ( 2010)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

There's A New Girl In Town

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I said before that my last tale wouldn't have a sequel but after I really looked into it I reliased I really could go somewhere with this - hope you enjoy.

THERE'S A NEW GIRL IN TOWN.

13 hours after Jennifer left deputy Debbie in that predicament, a small abandoned village in one of Nevada's forests was now used for smuggling deals was carefully being monitored by an international bounty hunter named, Hit Girl.
Hit girl's real name is currently unknown she adopted that name from her father who was a hitman. Hit girl wore, leather skinny trousers, a studded belt, black knee high boots, a red T-shirt, leather jacket and wore fingerless gloves. Her hair was long and black and her eyes were Teal coloured.
Hit girl was watching a band of diamond smugglers and she was being paid a fancy sum of money to bring them in.
"Ok, everything is in position, excuteing phase one." Hit girl said to herself. As she moved down a hill towards her first target, the diamond smugglers she was after all wore Black tank tops, desert camo trousers and desert boots.
Hit girl krept up on the lone smuggler who was on watch, she had long lucious blonde hair with water blue eyes with white skin. Hit girl gave a swift neck chop on the smuggler which knocked her out cold. Hit girl then proceeded to drag her behind some crates. She removed the female smuggler tank top letting her smooth fine breasts covered in a white and black spotted bra fall out. Hit girl quickly and quietly untied and removed the smuggler's boots.
"You can keep your socks, I think you look cuter with them on." Hit girl whispered. She then hurried and unbuttoned and removed the bad girls trousers revealling her matching white and black spotted panties to go with her bra. Hit girl quickly put on the female smugglers uniform.
"One thing left to do." She remembered. She pulled out a roll of duck tape and quietly bound and gagged the half named bimbo, then hid her in one of the empty crates.
"Phase one cleared, beggining phase two." Hit girl checked.
Hit girl quickly made her way into the town and avoided eye contact with the other smugglers just incase any of them recognised her and gave her away, Hit girl made her way into the shack where the leader was. Upon hit girl's entry she reliased that the leader had a combination of Candy apple red, hair (dyed), finger nails and lips (lip stick) and stranglly enough, her nickname was Candy.
"What are you here for?". Candy asked.
"Ma'am the diamond trucks are here." Hit girl pretended to sound nervous arund Candy.
"Good i'll round the others in the court yard." Candy explained as she swung herself off the chair and table she was sitting at. While Candy went to get the others at the court yard. Hit girl waited her to pass her before making her way upstairs to the balcony for a better view.
A few moments later Candy had gathered the rest of her blonde haired, blue eyed crew and were right were Hit girl wanted them.
"Hey where are the trucks I thought I was told tha..." Before Candy could finish her speech, a rope suddenly pulled her and all of her female smuggler upside-down and into the air in a circle formation.
"Well isn't this nice seeing all you done up like a gift with a bow." Hit girl explained as she appeared holding a silenced M9 pistol.
" Mark my words when I get hold of you i'm going...." Candy's mouth was taped shut.
"Now, now let's not go and ruin such a good day." Hit girl did her rounds and removed any form of weapons the other fem-smugglers had on them.
"Now when I cut you down i expect you all to strip all the way down to your bra and panties then gather around that tall tree over there, i've got something special for you ladies." Hit girl hinted. Moments later there was a huge pile of boots and uniforms and the Blonde fem-smugglers stood humilated around a tree. hit girl began taping them up around the tree and while she was doing this she noted that Candy even wore Candy apple red bra and panties too.
"Now, don't you all look so much better now." Hit girl chuckled. In front of her was now a tree with an entire fem-smuggler operation completly reduced to their underwear aswell as bound and gagged and above all, the were humiliated aswell as scared.
Hit girl's phone went off.
"Ah sheriff I was just about to phone you send your people to the abonded village, there's a lovely package down here for you all wrapped up and ready to go." She joked.
"Thank you, i'll send my people, tell me hit girl what do you feel about another task." The sheriff asked.
"Well, I don't know i was hoping for some well needed rest and..."
"What if I said it envolved the lovely girl named Jennifer." The sheriff interupted.
Hit girl's eyes widened at the sound of that name, then she replied.
"I'm listening."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Last edited by prototype001, 5/16/2010, 2:22 am

Return to “Stories by Prototype001”